This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by wtfman007 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello i've made this topic to see exactly where Wolverine ranks among viners since I've noticed that he wins some fights here that to me he was the clear under dog

The rules. Each fight takes place in a parallel universe so recovery time is not needed. Each fight is a random encounter but if the character like doom and iron man would have an anti Wolverine device easily accessible it is usable. The fight is to knock out or death and all character's are in character.

1. Dare Devil

2. Hawkeye

3. Green Goblin (with glider)

4. Captain America

5. Cyclops

6. Thing

7. Spider Man

8. Ghost rider

9. Iron Man

10. Hulk

11. Doom

12. Thor

13. Magneto

14. Silver Surfer

15. Galactus

16. Odin

Now before any one gets on me about the order I designed it around how difficult of a fight it would be for Wolverine not by how powerful someone is.

#2 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8845 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at GG.

Current Spidey or morals off Spidey, stops at him.

He would get demolished by anyone past Spidey.

Jmarshmallow

#3 Edited by Wolverine08 (43528 posts) - - Show Bio

8. Ghost rider

9. Iron Man

10. Hulk

11. Doom

12. Thor

13. Magneto

14. Silver Surfer

15. Galactus

16. Odin

These matches make absolutely make no sense. Flagged.

#4 Posted by wtfman007 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: yet I've seen people here who say he beats thor thats why I made this to see how far the madness goes

#5 Edited by Wolverine08 (43528 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: yet I've seen people here who say he beats thor thats why I made this to see how far the madness goes

You created a mismatch intentionally? Yup, you deserved to be flagged.

#6 Posted by pooty (11354 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is street level in power. Stops at Spidey. Is completely annihilated by every one after that

#7 Edited by wtfman007 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

You did read I wanted to see how far he gets right . I wanted to see where viner would put him here. I mean honestly I see him stopping at hulk

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (43528 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Spider-Man vs Wolverine to be a tossup. Spider-Man uses his webbing and other means of incapacitation, he will probably take the majority. If Spider-Man tried to get into a straight fight with Wolverine, he'd lose the majority.

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (9738 posts) - - Show Bio

You did read I wanted to see how far he gets right . I wanted to see where viner would put him here. I mean honestly I see him stopping at hulk

How the hell does he beat Ghost Rider?

#10 Posted by Wyldsong (5675 posts) - - Show Bio

@wtfman007 said:

I think we all know the answer to that...he doesn't=)

#11 Posted by Juiceboks (9738 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@juiceboks said:

@wtfman007 said:

I think we all know the answer to that...he doesn't=)

Only answer that makes sense.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17712 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't make intentional mismatched battles.