Wolverine Punisher run the BatsDevil Gauntlet.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Wolverine and Punisher VS
Wolverine and Punisher VS

1. Nightwing and Daredevil
  2. Cassandra Cain and Nightwing
  3. Cassandra Cain and Daredevil
  4. Cassandra Cain,Daredevil and Nightwing
  5. Batman,Cassandra Cain, Nightingwing and Daredevil
  6. Batman ,Nightwing and Cassandra cain, with 3 days prep and full knowlege

Rules

Wolverine is pre crappyness No Adamantium

Punisher has anything he used more than 2 times on him

Everyone else is standard

pic irrelevant

Win by KO or incap

Fight takes place in a greenhouse

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Do not clear

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: how far can they get? Im pretty sure they can pass 1 Wolvie still has his healing, bone claws, and stats, and punisher is totally under-rated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3-4, probably 4. If this is to the first death. If wolverine is allowed to come back to life and fight more than they stop at round 5

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at five. Definitely stop at six. Cass will lol stomp punisher in seconds while DD works distraction on Wolverine. Bruce and Grayson are providing range support.

Round six will end with Wolverine incapacitated.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stops at 5.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

@papinacho said:

Stops at 5.

Naw, Pre Cornell Wolverine would have soloed round 5. Too much damage soak and damage output for that team to handle in a random to go along with his skill.

It's round 6 they're stopping at due to the prep involved.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PapiNacho

@wolverine08: Can he? Against: Cassandra "Deathstroke is afraid of me" Cain, Matt "I kicked Gorgon in the face" Murdock, and Bruce "I beat up Solomon Grundy several times" Wayne? Nighwing could hold of the Punisher for them to have enought time to take down Wolvie via pressure points.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Round 5 or 6

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolverine008

@papinacho: Well, Wolverine would beat Deathstroke for a majority, so I don't see why him being afraid of Cassandra should mean all that much. Cassandra doesn't have the proper damage output to even really faze Wolverine beyond getting angry, and she's far, far below the damage soak necessary to actually compete with him in close quarters fight. Her body reading could help her avoid a bit, but she's going to one shotted when Wolverine connects. Anybody can kick Gorgon in the face when he isn't looking. Nothing really impressive there. And based on Tomi's performances around Marvel land, he'd slaughter Matt in a straight up fight. I wouldn't say he's the best measuring stick. Even then, the one time Matt has fought Wolverine in a fight where Garth Ennis isn't lowballing or James isn't suffering performance due to mind control,Matt ended up in a full nelson after a few moves, and Wolverine could have just killed him:

And if we want to use high end feats like Batman beating up Solomon Grundy(A character whose power levels fluctuate wildly), Wolverine has one shotted Savage Hulk, actually out fought Savage Hulk and almost killed him before he got interrupted mentally, and has one shotted the class 100+ Thing. Pressure points aren't effective against Wolverine. The healing factor simply heals the effects so fast it looks like no damage was even accomplished. Echo, whom has a Taskmaster like copying ability, used the pressure point ability she copied from Daredevil on Wolverine, and just made him mad. Back during the original Wolverine series by Chris Claremont, James resisted several death inducing pressure points from Shingen while he was poisoned. This was also during a time where his healing factor wasn't 1/10th as insane as it is today. Psylocke has kikced him in a nerve cluster located in the head and just made him mad. The only time they've actually worked was during that infamous Garth Ennis incident, and Ennis already admitted he was intentionally lowballing, so I wouldn't take that incident too seriously.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I thought that team Batman would have the means to incapacitate Wolverine, claws or not. Every one of those in round five and six have the stats to evade punisher enough to take him down for a majority in standard one on one. And round six would end even worse for team Wolverine. I already showed what a day of prep and full knowledge would mean in a fight between Spiderman and Batman on a thread. The result was that Bruce would take a solid majority. The same thing will happen here. Incapacitation for Logan, and a beat down for Frank.

PS, I know he is James, but he was called Logan for too long for me to forget now.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Cassandra Cain isn't in the fight to damage Wolverine, she's in the fight to stall him with her "body reading" techniques that will keep his blows from connecting. While that is happening Batman can take him down via thermite grenades.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Cassandra Cain isn't in the fight to damage Wolverine, she's in the fight to stall him with her "body reading" techniques that will keep his blows from connecting. While that is happening Batman can take him down via thermite grenades.

Well, the body reading isn't 100% flawless, and I'd argue that James is working with showings of technical skill that are slightly better than Cassandra's, so I'd argue that increases his chances of connecting, and combined with the fact that he's just as fast, she won't be stalling too long.

Grenades won't do anything but make Wolverine angry. He's tanked nukes and been back in the game within a few minutes, he's tanked an explosion that knocked the class 100+ Doc Sampson, and of my personal favorites:

For Batman to actually stop Wolverine via gear, he'd need extra heavy hardware through prep time. The team in round 5 simply doesn't have neither the damage soak nor damage output necessary to stop Pre Cornerllrine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolverine008
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: The grapple gun could work for incap purposes.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce has held down people as strong as Wolverine with it?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

Bruce has held down people as strong as Wolverine with it?

It has 15 ton breaking strain.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By mickey-mouse

@easternwind: Wait does this Mean Punisher gets Antman's Helmet & His Punsiher Exo Armor??? Also does he get the Punisher Battle Van?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Stop at 6.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: It isn't the explosive force that will take Wolverine down, it is the intense heat from thermite grenades that burn around four times hotter than lava. Cassandra's power-set works precisely to counter the technical showings that Wolverine has in abundance.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: It isn't the explosive force that will take Wolverine down, it is the intense heat from thermite grenades that burn around four times hotter than lava. Cassandra's power-set works precisely to counter the technical showings that Wolverine has in abundance.

Wolverine has already stepped into lava and walked right out actually. Ragnarok Thor used his mystical fire to burn Wolverine' body down to the point where Spider-Man couldn't hold his body without severely injuring himself but James was simply focused on still fight, back during World War II when he had no adamantium skeleton, he tanked a nuclear bomb and wasn't incapped due to the extreme heat. Cyclops has blown off half his face and he was just pissed. Incapping Wolverine through extreme pain is a flawed idea.

Not really, Lady Shiva has technical skill in abundance, and she's managed to tag Cassandra. The move reading is very effective, but it's not flawless, and with James sporting arguably superior technical skill along with similar speed, he can get her.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Did he have adamantium? Pure Adamantium has no melting point, but bone does. Thermite wont incap him through pain it will incinerate him.

As for Hiroshima:

His survival at Hiroshima was due to the weapon being detonated 500 meters above ground with the fireball ending only 100 meters from the weapon's detonation.

More detailed answer and comic references: Wolverine's ability to survive a nuclear weapon is directly related to these forces:

• Yield of nuclear weapon. Since no particular weapon was specified we cannot be certain of his survival rate. Relatively speaking, both Fat Man and Little Boy were approximately 18-20 KT yield weapons. Since both of these weapons were detonated at 500 meters above sea level, the thermal fireball would not have reached the ground (area of that thermal effect was approximately 100 meters) so Logan risked only the secondary burning effects of the weapon, commonly called the flash effect. This would give him third degree burns but not completely destroy the tissues of his body. Both Fat Man and Little Boy would be considered tiny by modern nuclear weapon standards in terms of yield or area affected by the blast, fire, and radiation effects.
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: If you're referencing the lava feat, yeah, he had adamantium. He also had adamantium when he got burned down to almost nothing by Ragnarok Thor. He has the adamantium here as well so his bones will be fine m Those two feats alone enough to say thermite won't stop him.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: Oh, then I'll sat the nuke feat from Logan by Brian K. Vaughn is sufficient enough. I'm on my phone, so I'll get the scans in a bit, but the way the bomb drop was illustrated, he was like right next to the bomb when it happened. Also, do you have proud that thermite grenades are standard gear for Batman through multi please showings of him using them without prep? Last time I checked, he only had low grade, non lethal bombs.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PapiNacho
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: Batman's standard gear has changed greatly since the time you posted that scan if that's the story I think it is. A modern example would be more pertinent.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PapiNacho
No Caption Provided

@wolverine08: Most recent example I could find from Batman and Batgirl 21.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get destroyed at round 6....

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Easternwind

@lukehero said:

@easternwind: Wait does this Mean Punisher gets Antman's Helmet & His Punsiher Exo Armor??? Also does he get the Punisher Battle Van?

He can have the helmet.

The rest is prolly to much. Or maybe he have have the Exo in round 5 and 6, is that too much?