#1 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

To the death

No prep

Sabretooth doesnt have adamantium

VS

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, I'm going with Team 2. Logan brothers can give Lizard trouble while Arkady can handle Cyber.

#3 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: wait, do you mean youre going with team 1 then? lizard and cyber are team 2

#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Uh yeah sorry, meant Team 1. haha must've been distracted when I wrote that.

#5 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Not only would Omega Red's death spores affect Cyber, but he has the range advantage with his coils and a superior healing factor.

#7 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: how would OmegaRed beat cyber

Easy his death pheromones but without that i dunno as Cyber is the strongest most durable guy here but Omega has range advantage, The fight is between these two as they'd be the last ones standing .

#8 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Hm,I'm not sure considering Red's tenticles are carbonadium and Cyber has adamantium claws. Then again, Wolverine has never been able to cut through them (unless I've missed something), and Cyber's claws are significantly shorter.

#10 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: true, but if Cyber is stronger he can have more force on the strikes he puts on em

#11 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Good point. I don't know though, I just can't imagine Cyber being able to slash through Omega's tendrils, especially if Arkady is going to be slamming him around / sucking life force out of him. He's been durable enough to take hits from Colossus after a few panels of wrapping his tendrils around him.

#12 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: can he absorb life force from adamantium? cybers body is covered in adamantium except for his face

#13 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: and from what ive head current lizard was beating the heck out of spiderman so i think he can handle wolverine and sabretooth although idk. if he does that would leave lizard and cyber vs omega

#14 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Hm,I'm not sure considering Red's tenticles are carbonadium and Cyber has adamantium claws. Then again, Wolverine has never been able to cut through them (unless I've missed something), and Cyber's claws are significantly shorter.

Wolverine has sliced them abit cheeped pieces off but Cyber doesn't have to do that he just has to grab them & just whip Omega around or even try to rip them out of his body (if possible) but this looks like Cyber that has poison in his claws ? so he could beat sabretooth with them as they messed up wolverine badly .Its said that if Omega red drains life his strength can reach over 50 tons so i think if he drains the lizard then his team wins it'll be to much for Cyber since his team mate doesn't offer much lol .

#15 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: that wouldnt happen because of the order they go into the battle. read the op

#16 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Yeah, I see what you mean.

@inconvenient_truth:

Beating Spider-Man is impressive, but taking on both Sabertooth and Wolverine is a tougher challenge, especially given Wolverine's durability and their ridiculous healing factors.

As for absorbing life force through adamantium, that is an interesting point, I dunno if the coils can do that.

#17 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: and from what ive head current lizard was beating the heck out of spiderman so i think he can handle wolverine and sabretooth although idk. if he does that would leave lizard and cyber vs omega

Spider-Man holds back a lot when fighting the Lizard because he doesn't want to hurt Curt Connors. Wolverine and Sabretooth won't have that problem.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (22879 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth said:

Spider-Man holds back a lot when fighting the Lizard because he doesn't want to hurt Curt Connors. Wolverine and Sabretooth won't have that problem.

Spider-man was willing to stab current lizard in part of his brain to cure him IIRC Lizard could have died. Peter didn't seem like he could react in no turning back IMO. He did have issues tagging him for certain though.

#19 Edited by k4tzm4n (49008 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One. No doubt about it.

@shawnbaby said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

Even when Spider-Man has said he can't hold back, it has had minimal effect and its hurt his hand. Dude's got some great blunt force tolerance. Adamantium claw tolerance, though? Ouch time, brah.

Staff