• 57 results
VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By VenomousDragon

Im pretty sure hulk savage has beaten juggernaut before (and vice versa) so the fight could go either way. Fixit should beat logan.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Immovable object meets unstoppable force.

Would Savage Hulk versus Juggernaut really end? I honestly have no idea who'd win that one ... but if AvX is any indication (Colossonaut kicking the tar out of Red Hulk), and if Juggernaut gave into the power of Cyttorak, then Juggernaut will be the victor.

I think Mr. Fixit could eventually take Wolverine down for sure, especially if Logan gets a mad-on, fights stupid, and uses only claws and tankage in the fight as he did in the Mcfarlane run. However, if Wolverine can do to Fixit what he did to Kid Gladiator, and if such skill proves to be a new trend for Logan ... I can revisit this fight and see it taking a different tangent.

EDIT: I amend my last comment, as Fixit's healing factor would cope with any pressure point attack Logan could land. However, it's also kind of silly Wolverine conveniently doesn't punch Fixit in the head instead of every other conceivable place.

Going team one for now do to the Juggernaut and based only on modern showings of the gems potential and on the premise Cain would eventually give into the power to win.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By karetaker

i think wolvie would beat fix-it as he is much weaker than normal hulk. if anything wolvie would run around savage hulk nd distract him while juggs stomps fixit then they double team SH

Railburner69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Railburner69

Unless he gets thrown into space or something, Juggernaut can solo.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Team 1 would probably win this. Like people have said above, Juggernaut is too durable to be put down and can really only get beat by BFR. Fixit would probably beat Wolverine after a while, but he’s going to be made short work of by Marko. Not to mention he’s probably going to be in bad shape coming into that fight, his healing factor isn’t that great compared to guys like Deadpool (he couldn’t shrug off Grey Gargoyles stone touch as quickly compared to guys like Wade) that leaves Marko vs Savage Hulk and based on their fight history (aswell as fights against people like Thor) I think Marko would eventually overcome Hulk after a while.