Wolverine joins Assassination Classroom.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By D3athstroke
No Caption Provided

He joins the class at the beginning of the school year. All rules applied to students are applied to Wolverine too. His claws are covered in anti sensei material. This is Wolverine before he lost his healing factor and died. Time limit to kill Korosensei is 1 year.

Can he make difference or will Korosensei blow up the Earth ?

Link to assassination Classroom

1 (Comics itself)

2 (Wikia)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That creepypasta lookin lollipop man makes Logan crap his pants and run in fear.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Korosensei blows up the earth. Just because he teaches high schoolers doesn't mean he's a street leveler himself.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolvie makes no difference at all

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie makes a significant difference. Korosensei dies before the year ends.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Tenticicle guy can move FTL. I dont know what wolverine could even do with only that.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Tenticicle guy can move FTL. I dont know what wolverine could even do with only that.

No. He moves at mach 20, it was stated repeatedly in the manga from the very first chapter.

Wolvie makes a significant difference. Korosensei dies before the year ends.

...how is that?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: It's still a team effort scenario. Wolverine has more experience then anyone in the entire AC Verse. Which I personally believe will make a difference.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: It's still a team effort scenario. Wolverine has more experience then anyone in the entire AC Verse. Which I personally believe will make a difference.

You're forgetting koro was himself the God of death, faces ambushes from world military on a regular basis, has combat speed enough to have logan frozen in time, and easily mountain+ to planet level if he goes all out raw power. The gap between him and koro is not nearly small enough to be covered by experience. Just because he gives his students opportunities to kill him doesn't mean he's utterly careless.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SightlessReality

@princearagorn1: I'm aware that he's the god of death but that doesn't make a difference. The amount of has experience Wolverine has easily surpasses it. He's several hundreds of years old. Fights super beings on a daily basis which includes but is not limited to low tier speedsters & assassins. I'm not saying Wolverine is going to solo or anything but from a team effort, yes with Wolverine on their side the students will win.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Yea but that experince means nothing against similar individuals. Without PIS he wouldn't even beat half the people he beats. I have yet to see that experience mean crap against the hulk when he gets thrown from one side of the country to the other.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

I'm aware that he's the god of death but that doesn't make a difference. The amount of has experience Wolverine has easily surpasses it. He's several hundreds of years old.

It does, actually. Wolverine isn't going against an amateur, he's going against a super genius assassin, who was unparalleled in the world in his time. Regardless of whether he has a hundred or a thousand year experience, he literally does not possess the physical or mental capacity to make a difference.

Fights super beings on a daily basis which includes but is not limited to low tier speedsters & assassins.

So do all street levelers.

I'm not saying Wolverine is going to solo or anything but from a team effort, yes with Wolverine on their side the students will win.

With wolverine there, koro will also be on better guard. They are not winning.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: By having Wolverine deliver the finishing blow during the vacation assassination. His adamantium claws + the anti-sensei material should go through Koro's ball form with ease. People aren't factoring in Korosensei's weakness's + the student rules. Nor are they taking into account what Wolverine experience.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: your forgetting koto senseis aces in the hole . Also nothing can get through the ball form, even Koro sensei said a nuke couldn't get through it. Wolvie doesn't have the power of a nuke

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Adamantuim has cut through things that a nuke can't damage. It's not always about raw power you know. If you mean his shedding as I recall he didn't having his shedding ready during the vacation assassination.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: his shedding is monthly, the last time he shedded was before midterms. This is after final exams. His shedding is fully ready lol. Trust me those claws I doubt can cut through that bubble

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: The time limit is at one year. Meaning that Wolverine starts at the point where Koro Sensei started teaching all the way to now. So yeah saying that Wolverine could make an impact is not that hard to imagine. And Trust me those claws I can cut through that bubble.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By D3athstroke

@sightlessreality said:

@haoalchemist: Adamantuim has cut through things that a nuke can't damage. It's not always about raw power you know. If you mean his shedding as I recall he didn't having his shedding ready during the vacation assassination.

You make good points but that bubble is made out of energy. Has wolverine any feats cutting through energy fields ? Also would he be reckless enough to allow them cut his tentacles with Logan around ?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Well Korosensei has no knowledge on Wolverine & the only bit he'd be able to discern is that he has some kind of really sharp claws. There's no telling if he'd be able to. And as a student Wolverine gets a by. After all although he is an adult Korosensei still needs to make sure that the other students succeed in there studies so the reward he gave them would still be on the table.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wrecks. He tagged Thor who is FTL.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wrecks. He tagged Thor who is FTL.

Loading Video...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx: Thor has tagged Silver Surfer who is effortlessly faster than light. Wolverine blitzed him.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx: Thor has tagged Silver Surfer who is effortlessly faster than light. Wolverine blitzed him.

what ?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan ain't doing **** to Koro.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

Logan ain't doing **** to Koro.

He brings assassination experience to the table. Koro evolved himself to have as much weaknesses as possible. For example
http://www.mangareader.net/assassination-classroom/105/8
http://www.mangareader.net/assassination-classroom/105/9

I think Logan might help them to succeed.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine becomes an Ideal student who is polished to an exceptional degree.