This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in the danger room with the rooms simulator activated...which duo comes out on top? Morals are off and victory is to the death.

#2 Edited by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

-Morals off Logan can take Betsy (as seen in her own limited series some time back)

-Gambit can be deadly if given the time to sufficiently charge an object other than his cards that could result in death. Problem is neither Scott nor Betsy would give him the time he needed to do so.

-Gambit has shown high levels of agility that should allow him to dance around a normal Cyclops

-Cyclops in this scenario isn't holding back so he wouldn't just try and zap them, he'd straight out remove the visor and destroy them in a second, along with the danger room they are in.

Winner Cyclops + Betsy

#3 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Logan and gambits agility could help them a lot although ur logic seems pretty strong. Having said that wolverine has beaten cyclops b4 and killed him in age of apocalypse I believe... I also don't think psylockes psionic blades could kill Logan only stun him... I think gambits agility might allow him time to charge his cards or whatever else...I think it's a close fight possibly 50/50.

#4 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

Second team... Psylocke can shield any attack from Wolvs' and Gambit with a telekinetic bubble and she could use her telepathy for KO. Cyclops would be overkill.

#5 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

Second team... Psylocke can shield any attack from Wolvs' and Gambit with a telekinetic bubble and she could use her telepathy for KO. Cyclops would be overkill.

Psylocke is a telepath, not a telekinetic. The only time she has been a telekinetic was after she gained the power from Phoenix, but I haven't seen her display any feats at all in some time, leading me to believe it was temporary. Her using her telepathy on Logan results in Logan's mind shutting down and going feral. As far as actual showings, to the best of my knowledge, Logan can wreck Betsy, regardless of her powers. I still give this to Scott though.

#6 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doombert said:

@butterflykyss said:

Psylocke is a telepath, not a telekinetic. The only time she has been a telekinetic was after she gained the power from Phoenix, but I haven't seen her display any feats at all in some time, leading me to believe it was temporary. Her using her telepathy on Logan results in Logan's mind shutting down and going feral. As far as actual showings, to the best of my knowledge, Logan can wreck Betsy, regardless of her powers. I still give this to Scott though.

Hmmm you should catch up on your current Psylocke.. she does possesss BOTH telekinesis and telepathy now. She wouldn't need to do anything other to rip him a part with her telekinesis. The reason you may have not seen her use of telekinesis recently is because as a fighther she perfers more hand to hand type of combat, but trust she still has this ability at her disposal.

#7 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Also remember the danger room is active so each team will need to avoid whatever obstacles that throws at them which is where team 1's agility will play a large factor...plus gambits charged cards can do some major damage, I've seen gladiator taken out by gambit b4, no easy feat.