#1 Edited by Jokerpoker (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie versions for Captain America, Wolverine, and Boba Fett, and this is Deathstroke from CW Arrow.

Round 1: Prep for Cap and Fett, but not for Wolverine and Deathstroke. Standard gear for all, morals on. Fight takes place in an abandoned trailer park, win be death or KO.

Round 2: Morals off, everyone bloodlusted. Prep for everyone. Standard gear, win by death or KO. Random encounter, fight takes place in a building.

#2 Posted by reaverlation (15591 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I would give Steve the majority over either of team 1 but Fett I'm not knowledgeable enough to say who'd win here

#3 Posted by Jokerpoker (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords @progenitor @veshark @risingbean

@nickzambuto @wolverine08 @monsterstomp @patrat18

@cable_extreme @god_spawn @super_soldierxii

@wolverine08 @shawnbaby @rogueshadow @kidman560

@jashro44 @hellionvulcan @esquire @risingbean @god_spawn

@pokeysteve @monsterstomp @patrat18 @theamazingimmortalman

@super_soldierxii

@dondave @nico4ever @monsterstomp @fetts @jmarshmallow

@thetruebarryallen @jashro44 @funsiized @cable_extreme

@granitesoldier @supernategames @patrat18 @deathstroke19

@super_soldierxii @jayc1324

#4 Edited by RogueShadow (10331 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, Boba's too bamf.

#5 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9039 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic version boba fett?....

#6 Edited by Shawnbaby (10635 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Book Boba Solos everyone here.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (4954 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Fett.

#9 Edited by Jayc1324 (11513 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on my limited knowledge of boba fett I would say round one goes to team two because cap is a great tactician and I believe he can plan well enough to take slade and Logan. But it would only be a small majority, like 6/10. Wolverine and slade are both a tough fight for steve, especially with their healing factors. So that prep is gonna help a lot.

Round two goes to team one. Not that knowledgeable on boba but slade and wolverine both have weapons that are extremely lethal. More so than team two. Especially slade with his guns and grenades and swords and staff. Plus the healing factors mean they are much harder to hurt and wolverine can just come back to life. Boba is a trained killer just like slade but based on what I know about boba I would give slade the advantage in fighting skill as well as gear and physicals. So round two definitely goes to team one

#10 Posted by Experio (15340 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#11 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#12 Edited by Shawnbaby (10635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Based on my limited knowledge of boba fett I would say round one goes to team two because cap is a great tactician and I believe he can plan well enough to take slade and Logan. But it would only be a small majority, like 6/10. Wolverine and slade are both a tough fight for steve, especially with their healing factors. So that prep is gonna help a lot.

Round two goes to team one. Not that knowledgeable on boba but slade and wolverine both have weapons that are extremely lethal. More so than team two. Especially slade with his guns and grenades and swords and staff. Plus the healing factors mean they are much harder to hurt and wolverine can just come back to life. Boba is a trained killer just like slade but based on what I know about boba I would give slade the advantage in fighting skill as well as gear and physicals. So round two definitely goes to team one

I should correct you about something...Boba's weapons are far more Lethal than anything Team 1 has. Even if you just take his movie gear it's still more lethal than anything team 1 has. Moreover, his armour can withstand any of slades guns.

Here's a list of his standard weaponry:

Fett's main weapon was a EE-3 carbine rifle, more powerful than a stormtrooper's blaster. It was outfitted with a scope for sniping and a fast draw shoulder sling. It fired in short bursts for more accuracy and power.[source?] A later version of the EE-3 had hand grips going lengthwise down the barrel.

Boba Fett used two different sidearms during his time as a bounty hunter. The first was a Sacros K-11 blaster pistol that was similar to one of the two used by his father Jango Fett. The other sidearm was a concussion grenade launcher that included a short shoulder stock for stability and accuracy when firing. Fett kept these smaller guns in a holster on his right hip though didn't equip both sidearms at the same time.

Boba Fett's wrist gauntlets were a mounting point for many of his weapons. His left gauntlet had a Czerka ZX miniature flame projector, which creates a cone of fire five meters long and one meter in diameter. It had a corded fuel line connecting to a backpack canister holding fuel for three minutes of operation.[source?]Directly below this was the Dur-24 wrist laser. Comparable to a blaster rifle in power, these wrist lasers had a range of 50 meters. Originally exposed, a protective shield was later added to the left gauntlet enclosing and concealing both weapons.

He also carried a Tenloss DXR-6 disruptor rifle.[48]

Fett's left gauntlet also had a Kelvarex Consolidated Arms MM9 mini concussion rocket, which utilized computer target tracking. Fett used Type-12A anti-personnel rockets, Type-12B stun rockets, and 1126 rockets.

Fett's right gauntlet had a fibercord whip with a grappling device: a 20-meter-long fibercord whip used to entangle and immobilize a target. It also held retractable vibro-blades and a dart launcher.

Fett also had knee pads with rocket dart launchers. These small launchers used Malkite themfar or Fex-M3, molecular acid, stun agents, or explosive tips.

Fett was known to have used a modified Wing-Blast rocket pack. The Wing-Blast rocket pack transformed the user into a flying weapons platform capable of operating in deep-space as well as planetary atmosphere.

Fett was known to occasionally carry with him one of the several lightsabers he had taken from Force-sensitives over the course of his bounty hunting career. Despite having no sensitivity to the Force, Fett is one of the few non-Jedi/Sith capable of using a lightsaber (albeit, with only basic skill), a feat traditionally reserved for Force-sensitives only (see lightsaber for more info). In the several instances that he has been shown to use a lightsaber, it has usually been as a last resort in fighting Force-sensitives (not being his primary weapon of choice) and usually as a form of surprise attack as it would be unexpected from someone who was not Jedi or Sith.

#13 Edited by Jayc1324 (11513 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Wow I didn't know he had all that, thanks. And its pretty impressive that he can use a light saber. Wolverine could heal from anything but I'm not sure if Slade's armor can withstand blasts from boba's gun, and depending on where he gets shot and how bad it is slade may not be able to heal fully from the blast.

I would still give a tiny majority to team one in round two though, since wolverine cannot die and if it comes down to hand to hand (which it probably won't but just saying) boba would get destroyed. But the main reason is that boba doesnt have the means to make wolverine die permanently.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayc1324 said:

@shawnbaby: Wow I didn't know he had all that, thanks. And its pretty impressive that he can use a light saber. Wolverine could heal from anything but I'm not sure if Slade's armor can withstand blasts from boba's gun, and depending on where he gets shot and how bad it is slade may not be able to heal fully from the blast.

Movie Wolverine has a craptastic healing factor. He won't soak that much damage, if any before he's incapacitated.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

I would still give a tiny majority to team one in round two though, since wolverine cannot die and if it comes down to hand to hand (which it probably won't but just saying) boba would get destroyed. But the main reason is that boba doesnt have the means to make wolverine die permanently.

Remember...it's movie versions of Wolverine and Cap and TV version of Deathstroke. And Wolverine doesn't have to die permanently...a simple KO is more than enough. And Boba has more than enough to KO movie Logan.

#16 Posted by Banegeist (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Cap & Fett 7/10

Round 2: Slade and Wolverine 6/10

#17 Edited by Jayc1324 (11513 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: @shawnbaby: I totally forgot this is movie wolverine. In that case he will be taken out much easier and I don't see him having enough skill to get past cap's shield or cap's power and strength, even with slade there. So I think boba and Steve would win both rounds then

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10635 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Cap & Fett 7/10

Round 2: Slade and Wolverine 6/10

#19 Posted by patrat18 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#20 Posted by Jacthripper (2461 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett solos as he snipes them both from a distance

He too much of a bamf

As a kid he almost killed mace windu, he can ko wolverine and headshot slade

#21 Posted by Banegeist (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett vs DS = Fett 6/10

Wolverine vs Cap = Cap 6/10

#22 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6244 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett vs DS = Fett 6/10

Lol. No. No way Cap ever takes a majority over Wolverine. Ever.

Wolverine's already beaten Cap once, had him pinned another time, then had him dead to rights yet another time (but was pulling his punches). Sorry. No dice on Cap beating Wolverine.

Fett is the Ace in the whole. But remains relatively unimpressive compared to Deathstroke IMHO (could be the difference in universes that leaves me unimpressed).

I definitely give a strong majority to Wolverine and Deathstroke.

#23 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio

@banegeist said:

Fett vs DS = Fett 6/10

Wolverine's already beaten Cap once, had him pinned another time, then had him dead to rights yet another time (but was pulling his punches). Sorry. No dice on Cap beating Wolverine.

Fett is the Ace in the whole. But remains relatively unimpressive compared to Deathstroke IMHO (could be the difference in universes that leaves me unimpressed).

Movie versions are being used mate.

#24 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6244 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii said:

@banegeist said:

Fett vs DS = Fett 6/10

Hm. Lost interest all of a sudden.

#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@banegeist said:

Fett vs DS = Fett 6/10

Bryan Singer's Jobberine giving you cold feet?

#26 Posted by Pokeysteve (8252 posts) - - Show Bio

AWWW This battle looks so cool but I don't know anything about Fett. Bummer.

I would argue a majority for Deathstroke over Cap. Wolvie vs Cap is a little tougher. Logan has the durability but Cap has the skill (nice job Fox).

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio

I would argue a majority for Deathstroke over Cap. Wolvie vs Cap is a little tougher. Logan has the durability but Cap has the skill (nice job Fox).

Jobberine, slashing wildly since 2000!

#28 Posted by Pokeysteve (8252 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Jobberine, slashing wildly since 2000!

Don't forget the yelling. Fox made sure he telegraphs that s**t from 20 yards away.

#29 Posted by nickzambuto (13388 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic versions team 2 has a chance. Movie versions Boba solos himself and Cap gets overwhelmed.

#30 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6244 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii said:

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@banegeist said:

Fett vs DS = Fett 6/10

Bryan Singer's Jobberine giving you cold feet?

He wasn't "terrible" in his latest movie (in the absence of Singer who I find absolutely abhorrent as a director on these X movies with regards fidelity to the characters and where impressive action sequences are concerned) but just looking at "The Winter Soldier" sneak peaks is enough to tell me Cap's demonstrable skill and even stats (aside from healing) run circles around movie Wolverine.

So yeah, cold feet and all round disinterest.

Honestly, I'm growing colder and colder toward the ole Canucklehead these days on a whole. (As you've no doubt concluded on your own).

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii: Yeah, things haven't been all sunshine and rainbows for Wolverine quality wise lately. Poor handling of him all around. Frustrating to watch honestly.

#33 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24108 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

But isn't this movie Boba? He isn't soloing anything.

LOL

#34 Posted by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

But isn't this movie Boba? He isn't soloing anything.

LOL

Oh, the OP originally had things as comic Boba.

#35 Edited by Wolverine08 (41099 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii: Yeah, Wolverine hasn't been doing quality wise at all lately. Just bad handling of him all around. Extremely frustrating given how great he can be when in capable hands.

#36 Edited by Shawnbaby (10635 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the change to Movie Boba Fett...I'd still give the majority to Team 2.

Movie Cap is vastly superior to Movie Logan.

Arrow Deathstroke still has yet to do anything all that impressive. Once he's had a fight with current Oliver than maybe I'll be willing to rethink my position. We've seen that he can soak a bit of gunfire...but that's about it. Nothing to show he'd be able to withstand Blaster fire. With Boba's weaponry and Jet pack he can at least hold off DS until Cap finishes with Logan.

#37 Posted by MasterBelmont (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is the movie versions, Cap or Boba just need to say "Jean" and Wolverine will get on his knees and start screaming and not stop. That just leaves DS to deal with, and I think they can do it, even though it won't be a walk in the park.