Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme: I doubt Cassandra will send Wolverine flying through the air just by applying nerve strikes.

I said her kicks would. Or meant her kicks would*

Ah.

Her punches are also crazy, (Again, not a fight ender) but they are capable of knocking out meta humans, and crushing normal human skulls.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MonsterStomp

@derrick_nolan said:

Yeah after remembering some of cassandra's feats I have to say she is the fastest here, by a pretty good amount.

No Caption Provided

From Cassandra herself.

She thinks Slade is faster than her because she can't really get a read on him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@derrick_nolan said:

Yeah after remembering some of cassandra's feats I have to say she is the fastest here, by a pretty good amount.

No Caption Provided

From Cassandra herself.

She thinks Slade is faster than her because she can't really get a read on him.

Why would being able to read him make him any faster or slower?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: It doesn't make Slade any faster or slower. She THINKS he's faster, but she can't get a read on him in their fights. So that statement is questionable.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@monsterstomp said:

@cable_extreme: It doesn't make Slade any faster or slower. She THINKS he's faster, but she can't get a read on him in their fights. So that statement is questionable.

She can read him, she just can't understand it. Here is an example, with her, someone's body basically speaks to her as a language effectively telling her what they are about to do.

No Caption Provided

His control of his body movement is the reason she has trouble comprehending his movements. It works a lot like The Ravager's precog, which her is what Slade says about that.

No Caption Provided

So it isn't that she perceives him faster, it is that his body just doesn't give them anything to work with since he is in such control of it. He can basically make her read whatever he wants her to, which is why she doesn't.

Reading someone's movements allows you to react to it quicker, but her perception shouldn't make him seem faster.

You can see how fast someone is whether or not you can predict them.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme: My point still stands. Slade is unpredictable to her.

Yeah, but you're just assuming that she perceives him faster, that doesn't make a lot of sense. You can tell how fast a kick is whether you can predict it, or get kicked in the face.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: This is hard to explain. Cassie thinks Slade is faster, but only because she can't get a clear read on Slade. Slade basically negates her body reading ability. Have you seen Cassie without her body reading? One moment she's dodging bullets that are inches away from her face, the next moment she can't even time bullets.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: This is hard to explain. Cassie thinks Slade is faster, but only because she can't get a clear read on Slade. Slade basically negates her body reading ability. Have you seen Cassie without her body reading? One moment she's dodging bullets that are inches away from her face, the next moment she can't even time bullets.

What makes you think this though? And she is able to dodge bullets without seeing the shooter.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cable_extreme: What makes me think what? The fact that Cassie THINKS Slade is faster? I've already tried to explain my reasoning. Its because she can't read Slade. Slade's fast, but Cassie (by feats) is faster.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: What makes me think what? The fact that Cassie THINKS Slade is faster? I've already tried to explain my reasoning. Its because she can't read Slade. Slade's fast, but Cassie (by feats) is faster.

Then she would still be faster than him whether or not she could read him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MonsterStomp
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

I think what monster stomp is trying to say is that without her body reading Cassandra loses confidence and when that happens she loses speed for some reason.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: She is faster than him. She just can't fight him.

If she was faster than him, she would still be able to out react him, and dodge him whether or not she could predict his movements. Maybe what you are trying to say is that her body reading gives her a false showing of speed, since she isn't moving any faster, only earlier. But in regards to this fight, I could see her being able to predict Wolverine's moves and dodge them better than Deathstroke due to her body language reading working on Wolverine.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@monsterstomp said:

I think what monster stomp is trying to say is that without her body reading Cassandra loses confidence and when that happens she loses speed for some reason.

Yeah, the idea is there. I am just wondering where he was getting that from. Her speed isn't affected by her ability to read someone's movements, her speed doesn't increase at all. What it does is it allows her to react earlier than she would without, but her movements are still at the same speed. Though I can see her dodging more of Wolverine's attacks than Deathstroke due to her body reading ability working on him. But it doesn't mean she is at all faster, she just is able to predict, then again, Slade's perception allows his brain to transfer information 9 times faster so it wouldn't be by much, if at all.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Batgirl be wrong about her estimation of Slade's speed? She's not a moron. She explicitly says that he's faster than her, IN ADDITION to saying she can't read him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cochise: Its questionable. She can't beat Slade in a fight because she can't read him, that's why she THINKS he's faster.

@cable_extreme: What Jashro said. She relies on her body reading in fights, without it, she loses confidence. Slade negates that ability, she loses confidence when fighting Slade. I'm not taking away anything from her speed, she's still the fastest cat here.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Cochise

@cochise: Its questionable. She can't beat Slade in a fight because she can't read him, that's why she THINKS he's faster.

@cable_extreme: What Jashro said. She relies on her body reading in fights, without it, she loses confidence. Slade negates that ability, she loses confidence when fighting Slade. I'm not taking away anything from her speed, she's still the fastest cat here.

There's literally no reason to think this is the case.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#70  Edited By Wolverine008
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But her losing confidence doesn't affect her observation of Slade's speed superiority.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MonsterStomp
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cochise

@cable_extreme: It does though. She can't read Slade.

Yes, she says so. She also says he's faster than her. Two separate things. And there is NOTHING to suggest that her not being able to read his movements somehow shatters her confidence to the point that she can't tell if someone is faster than her or not.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Cass has beaten slade pretty handily with ONE HAND.....the pic in the op being the cover of that issue

do you know anything? anything at all about matt murdock? his body reading? enhanced senses ? playing baseball with bullets at point blank range? Pressure pointing metas , blinding them, making them drop and cry in pain, outright KOing them, nerve striking through anti tank fire armour, dropping thor villains, humiliating captain america with prep, one shotting logan, busting concrete with strikes, bending steel, flipping limos etc etc

but speed? matt outright dodges bullets within a few ft of him, bats away bullets wherever he wants them to go .......with and without his radar sense

you are arguing with that sort of speed?

skill? have you seen matts nerve strike montage and what he has done to people ?

bit then again you are the guy who claimed slade is FTL and puts out more damage with one kick than a city buster

really no point debating you.

you dont even know anything about slade let alone another character

@cochise: Do you have any feats for logan and slade moving at matt or cass's speeds?

by that i mean dodging bullets when they are about 1 ft from them and the like

as opposed to getting peppered by them through their monthlies and suddenly tagging flash or spiderman or whoever is a gazillion times faster than them just 'cause

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Cass has beaten slade pretty handily with ONE HAND.....the pic in the op being the cover of that issue

do you know anything? anything at all about matt murdock? his body reading? enhanced senses ? playing baseball with bullets at point blank range? Pressure pointing metas , blinding them, making them drop and cry in pain, outright KOing them, nerve striking through anti tank fire armour, dropping thor villains, humiliating captain america with prep, one shotting logan, busting concrete with strikes, bending steel, flipping limos etc etc

but speed? matt outright dodges bullets within a few ft of him, bats away bullets wherever he wants them to go .......with and without his radar sense

skill? have you seen matts nerve strike montage and what he has done to people ?

bit then again you are the guy who claimed slade is FTL and puts out more damage with one kick than a city buster

@cochise: Do you have any feats for logan and slade moving at matt or cass's speeds?

as opposed to getting peppered by them through their monthlies and suddenly tagging flash or spiderman or whoever is a gazillion times faster than them just 'cause

Yeah man, totally... Matt is unstoppable... I bet he could even take on Galactus or Silver Surfer... Hell he could just pressure point them....He plays baseball with bullets... What can anyone else possibly do to him right? He one shotted wolverine as well right? Yeeaaah totally.... You win. None of us should debate with you anymore... We are out of your league. You should leave this thread right now like a boss and let us "fools"ramble on as you are clearly above our level in debating.. Kudos for all your effort. You can leave in peace and glory now.... And that would be really great for ALL of us.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By hyperbertha

Team 1 9/10 high difficulty.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Logan has both healing factor and Adamantium , I'll go with team 1.

@thegrayghost said:

A very good match

Cass and Matt are the main threats of course, each capble of moving at roughly a 1000 times faster then the other two, with pressure point feats like making metas go blind with pain , one shotting metas etc. striking power includes feats like Cass busting through prison walls, breaking iron pipes with MISSED strikes while DD has busted through concrete among other feats

cass though is faster for me so she takes this 6/10 though Matt is more skilled

Logan vs Slade would be close.....if slade didnt have his equipment. with it he just keeps blasting logan till he is a smoking corpse , then cuts out his organs withhis sword

Team 2 Take it bcoz of the equipment

Alternatively matt KOs Slade before he realises the fight has even begun with a well place nerve strike, matt has in the past KOd people with nerve strikes through anti tank fire armour, leaving cass in a 2v1 situation. after a long hard fight, cass beats matt, only for a fresh wolverine to slice her in half

even this might not work though, she once ment 16 hours fighting non stop iirc, so she might still take logan especially with her gear

team 2 wins 7/ 10 i say

I really think you are trolling right now.

Saying stuff like Daredevil and Cassandra Cain are 1000 times faster than Deathstroke, or Wolverine who are demonstrably faster. (Well Cassandra Cain contends with them imo).

Also saying Matt is more skilled than Cassandra is a big no no.

And Matt isn't enhanced enough to "KO" Deathstroke if Cassandra or Batman weren't able to.

LMAO can't you spend just one minute without calling someone a troll? What he said was a hyperbole in all possibility. And I disagree with his result too.

And yes Matt can KO Deathstroke.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: There is no point arguing with him....his last argument was slade could puts out more damage with one kick than a city buster and slade is FTL......yeah

but i am curious why you think team 1 will win , especially 10/10

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show me the fight of Cass beating Slade.

Also, are you really going to take Matt's Garth Ennis showing seriously? I definitely cannot take you serious with what you are typing.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: There is no point arguing with him....his last argument was slade could puts out more damage with one kick than a city buster and slade is FTL......yeah

I never said Slade puts more damage out than a city buster, nor have I even brought up a Flash scan, Now I definitely know you are trolling.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP says wolverine has healing factor and adamantium. Cain and Deathstroke by themselves are going to have a lot of difficulty taking him down. And when he's with someone like DD who can read heartbeats to find out when exactly an opponent is gonna shoot and where, the fight is pretty much sealed imo.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost said:

OP says wolverine has healing factor and adamantium. Cain and Deathstroke by themselves are going to have a lot of difficulty taking him down. And when he's with someone like DD who can read heartbeats to find out when exactly an opponent is gonna shoot and where, the fight is pretty much sealed imo.

No Caption Provided

The Ravager, and Cassandra Cain both have body reading abilities that do not work on Slade, he can make you see what he wants you to see.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: seriously dude?

when that entire wolverine and elektra vs batman and deathstroke thread involved you claiming slade 'beat the titans' despite it being pointed out multiple times to you that donna troy has tanked city busters before?

and when you couldnt come up with a speed feat for slade, did you or did you not say 'shall i come up with the flash fights?' despite it being pointed out to you that both flashes had lightspeed REACTION speeds?

and thats just the tip of the iceberg from that thread. lets just say you made a LOT of sensational claims and rather i

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ingored .....the 20 odd loopholes that were pointed out to you.

that thread is still on the first page. anyone can verify my claims if they want to

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha said:

@thegrayghost said:

No Caption Provided

The Ravager, and Cassandra Cain both have body reading abilities that do not work on Slade, he can make you see what he wants you to see.

Thats easy. Unless Slade's heart doesn't beat, I don't see how he can keep DD from reading him. That scan says nothing about regulating his heartbeat. Absolute control over every molecule in his body? So he can shapeshift, turn into gas and all that? We all know that comment was a hyperbole. Lemme find a little scan for you, I'll be right back. I don't think you understand DD's powers. You see what DD reads is not something deathstroke even knows about. Its not even something that is shown external to the body. Wait for my scan.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: seriously dude?

when that entire wolverine and elektra vs batman and deathstroke thread involved you claiming slade 'beat the titans' despite it being pointed out multiple times to you that donna troy has tanked city busters before?

and when you couldnt come up with a speed feat for slade, did you or did you not say 'shall i come up with the flash fights?' despite it being pointed out to you that both flashes had lightspeed REACTION speeds?

and thats just the tip of the iceberg from that thread. lets just say you made a LOT of sensational claims and rather i

Okay, for the sake of this thread, lets keep the tone down so I can address your concerns without getting this thread locked. First off, in the Teen Titans fight. Slade kicks her, then trips her when she gets back up, then uses Cyborgs hand cannon on her, he doesn't KO her or kill her. Nothing in that scan suggest he hit harder than a city block.

Also the scans of Flash I was speaking of is early teen titans, where Flash is a mach speedster, no where close to the speed of light (at the time).

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@hyperbertha said:

@cable_extreme said:

@hyperbertha said:

@thegrayghost said:

No Caption Provided

Thats easy. Unless Slade's heart doesn't beat, I don't see how he can keep DD from reading him. That scan says nothing about regulating his heartbeat. Absolute control over every molecule in his body? So he can shapeshift, turn into gas and all that? We all know that comment was a hyperbole. Lemme find a little scan for you, I'll be right back. I don't think you understand DD's powers. You see what DD reads is not something deathstroke even knows about. Its not even something that is shown external to the body. Wait for my scan.

It talks about controlling his internal organs making them seem like he is died when really he is repairing himself from the inside. Both Cassandra Cain, and the Ravager have body reading where they look at the slightest twitch, The Ravager's body reading is so effective it is actually a form of precog. Yet Slade is able to make both forms of body reading useless due to the amount of control he has over his body. That means Matt isn't going to be able to use his body reading on Deathstroke. Plus most likely in this matchup, Cassandra Cain will go up against Daredevil, and Slade will go up against Wolverine, since Cassandra Cain doesn't have the lethal weaponry required to really do any damage to Wolverine. But she will be able to defeat Daredevil due to superior skill and speed, and her body reading as well.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha said:

@cable_extreme said:

@hyperbertha said:

@thegrayghost said:

No Caption Provided

It talks about controlling his internal organs making them seem like he is died when really he is repairing himself from the inside. Both Cassandra Cain, and the Ravager have body reading where they look at the slightest twitch, The Ravager's body reading is so effective it is actually a form of precog. Yet Slade is able to make both forms of body reading useless due to the amount of control he has over his body. That means Matt isn't going to be able to use his body reading on Deathstroke. Plus most likely in this matchup, Cassandra Cain will go up against Daredevil, and Slade will go up against Wolverine, since Cassandra Cain doesn't have the lethal weaponry required to really do any damage to Wolverine. But she will be able to defeat Daredevil due to superior skill and speed, and he body reading as well.

Cassandra Cain isn't beating DD my friend. She just isn't. I'm willing to go as far as there is to go on that front. They can battle it out for a long time but by that time Deathstroke will be dead and she has to fight both Dd and Logan. And even if deathstroke does manage to hold wolverine off for long, DD will have beat CC.

No Caption Provided

And as for Slade's ability to keep DD from reading him, here's a scan. Not quite what I was looking for but should suffice for now i think. Prove that Slade is capable of stopping his Bloodflow or mentally shielding the anticipation of firing a shot at his enemy.

And you seriously misunderstood me. I never said DD has to read Deathstroke for team 1 to win. Far from it.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

1. why should she stumble from the kick?or

even 'trip'? given she has tanked beams that completely staggered ion kyle ?

2. why is she not blitzing him given she has shown beyond bullet time reflexes many times including fighting diana across an ocean ?

3. kid flash as in wally in the 80s? who yknow went FTL in COIE shortly after?

even if slade did have beyond mach reflexes, why does he struggle so badly vs bruce, cass, dick ....heck every other non superspeed character?

or is everyone else beyond mach speed too?

why does he only remember his superspeed vs flashes and forgets vs everyone else?

why was he killed for 40 min with a bullet if he was so fast?

why did bronze tiger beat him?

why why....

yknow this could carry on for a long time....

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra Cain's stories are so loaded with PIS and exaggeration it makes me hate the writer.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: Cassandra Cain is stronger, faster, and more skilled than Daredevil.

She knocked out metahumans with enough force required to break a normal human skull.

She kicks through 3-inch quarts

She can even kick people back 20-30 feat regularly.

No Caption Provided

She has defeated Lady Shiva in hand to hand combat, even shattering Lady Shiva's sword.

She can effortlessly dodge bullets, but she can even momentarily out run them with her reflexes. Such as punching the guy that shot before the bullet gets to her previous location.

And here is what her body reading basically is (explain in these two scans).

It allows her to effortlessly dodge Batman's punches.

No Caption Provided

She isn't a peak human like Daredevil is, she is metahuman in her ability to multitask, and her speed.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#93  Edited By deathstroke19
TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: Cass can beat Daredevil more often than not and i'm the guy who claims DD can easily stomp batman, wolverine, captain a etc

for one thing she is faster, hits just as hard if not harder, has better precog than matt, matts stronger, more skilled etc

its very close but cass wins 6/10 for me.

as for the adamantium , healing factor, slade carries a meta human killng blast

staff, grenades and guns. cass carries flash bangs which she will not hesitate to use as a weapon with bloodlust on

at the very least, logan will be dreadfully incapacitated and unable to contribute

then its 2 v1

fast as matt is, cass is even faster though not by a large margin, her body reading is also better but lets say they cancel out. cass probbly hits harder too though again not by a large margin

i say cass wins more often than not. even if matt wins he would have to face a fresh slade with gadgets.

i still say team 2 wins 8/10

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thegrayghost said:

@cable_extreme:

1. why should she stumble from the kick?or

even 'trip'? given she has tanked beams that completely staggered ion kyle ?

2. why is she not blitzing him given she has shown beyond bullet time reflexes many times including fighting diana across an ocean ?

3. kid flash as in wally in the 80s? who yknow went FTL in COIE shortly after?

even if slade did have beyond mach reflexes, why does he struggle so badly vs bruce, cass, dick ....heck every other non superspeed character?

or is everyone else beyond mach speed too?

why does he only remember his superspeed vs flashes and forgets vs everyone else?

why was he killed for 40 min with a bullet if he was so fast?

why did bronze tiger beat him?

why why....

yknow this could carry on for a long time....

What do you think Bronze Tiger did to beat Deathstroke, i have the scans but I want to see what you think happened.

Also Donna troy was tripped and kicked, Deathstroke is above peak human, and his skill allows him to contend with people like that. Now he wouldn't deal any damage to her, but kicking her and tripping her is easily doable.

As for the Flash, he during the Tales of the Teen Titans never shown any more speed than a couple times faster than bullets. Such as Mach 5 or 6. Maybe a little higher, but easily in the range for a metahuman like Deathstroke.

Also skill gives you more speed, seeing how you can move your body more effectively than someone with just sheer speed.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: Cassandra Cain is stronger, faster, and more skilled than Daredevil.

She knocked out metahumans with enough force required to break a normal human skull.

She has defeated Lady Shiva in hand to hand combat, even shattering Lady Shiva's sword.

She can effortlessly dodge bullets, but she can even momentarily out run them with her reflexes. Such as punching the guy that shot before the bullet gets to her previous location.

She isn't a peak human like Daredevil is, she is metahuman in her ability to multitask, and her speed.

While I appreciate the time taken for uploading all those scans, what exactly is Metahuman? She's a peak human just like daredevil. And a lot of her body reading revolves around her reading the eyes of people. Daredevil has no eyes. He's able to know exactly what happens behind him,see bullet trails almost in slow motion , and borderline read what people is going to do before anything appears externally on their body. His reading is a step further from body language reading and his eyes being blank puts CC at a disadvantage.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@hyperbertha said:

@cable_extreme said:

While I appreciate the time taken for uploading all those scans, what exactly is Metahuman? She's a peak human just like daredevil. And a lot of her body reading revolves around her reading the eyes of people. Daredevil has no eyes. He's able to know exactly what happens behind him,see bullet trails almost in slow motion , and borderline read what people is going to do before anything appears externally on their body. His reading is a step further from body language reading and his eyes being blank puts CC at a disadvantage.

Here is a scan explaining her meta human ability. Also, with her speed, and her body reading ability, it is more than enough to outmaneuver Daredevil. She would even outmaneuver Deathstroke if her body reading worked.

No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: i am genuinely curious how you can post scans of cass owning bruce in 1 thread and then claim slade beating a team involving her, a diana level character and dick at the same time in another thread, given bruce was the same guy who hurt him so bad he was beaten by a random mook later and could barely walk

at least you dropped the 'slade can beat matt ' rubbish

and really since you were so emphatically claiming in that other thread and just now that slade can beat cass ....despite you yourself posting contradictory scans just now.........tell me what speed feats does slade have to even match the couple of cass feats you posted

and finally all this rubbish about cass failing to read his body. she read it just fine in their first fight ...the pic from the OP....and proceeded to own him with one hand

i believe the entire fight is available on scans daily. its nightwing 81 or 82 i forget.

in fact cass had no problems beating just about everyone till she was character raped.

and you said slade beating her+other titans including donna troy was NOT PIS?

it seems to me that you are ready to say just about anything to ensure your favourite character wins

nice to see you ignore my previous post about donna and the flashes. good. only about 18 more points to ignore

do us all a favour. stop posting on slade threads. we dont need your biased opinions

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: Cass can beat Daredevil more often than not and i'm the guy who claims DD can easily stomp batman, wolverine, captain a etc

for one thing she is faster, hits just as hard if not harder, has better precog than matt, matts stronger, more skilled etc

staff, grenades and guns. cass carries flash bangs which she will not hesitate to use as a weapon with bloodlust on

at the very least, logan will be dreadfully incapacitated and unable to contribute

then its 2 v1

fast as matt is, cass is even faster though not by a large margin, her body reading is also better but lets say they cancel out. cass probbly hits harder too though again not by a large margin

i say cass wins more often than not. even if matt wins he would have to face a fresh slade with gadgets.

Batman stalemated cassandra cain.... In your argument DD loses to Cass.. then how is he stomping batman?... I mean this is all a great dejavu... I will probably regret asking you this as you will probably bring in real world physics and all but just that...

My whole point is that, you are just contradicting yourself with that argument involving. Cassandra cain.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By hyperbertha

@thegrayghost said:

then its 2 v1

I don't think any of her tech can incapacitate wolverine. And cass'es body reading is at a disadvantage against DD who's blind. Do you think Slade can beat Logan?

And DD and Wolverine will work much better as a team than Cass and Deathstroke. But there are slight possibilities for things to not go quite as well for team marvel i suppose so...

allright allright I'll bring down 10/10 to 9/10 :P