• Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by reaverlation (15892 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.Either of Team 2 can drop Matt and easily hang with Wolverine.Does Wolverine just have the Healing Factor or the HF with Adamantium Skeleton?

#4 Edited by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.Either of Team 2 can drop Matt and easily hang with Wolverine.Does Wolverine just have the Healing Factor or the HF with Adamantium Skeleton?

He has both his healing factor and adamantium skeleton.

#5 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Then this is a spite thread as neither of them can put wolverine down

#6 Posted by reaverlation (15892 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ok gracias :).Still team 2 just a bit more harder

#7 Posted by Experio (16039 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#8 Edited by laflux (15972 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (9047 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one of team 2 would take a solid majority over Matt, even given the location which would favor his superior agility but ultimately would only serve to delay the inevitable. Deathstroke would probably beat DD faster than Cassie, but then Cassie would probably last longer than Deathstroke against Wolverine. So either way, when Matt gets taken down one of Team 2's members is either cut up or exhausted while Wolverine is in a relatively decent shape. The real problem lies in Team 2's inability to put down James though. Their best bet is Deathstroke's blasting staff, but that's not a weapon he usually resorts to in 1v1 situations(let alone 1v2) over his sword which would prove to be his downfall. I love Cassie, but she's not bringing anything that would give James much trouble. She'd be hard to hit, but she wouldn't be able to avoid him for too long as his combat speed is at the very least comparable to her's.

Team 1 7.5/10

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one of team 2 would take a solid majority over Matt, even given the location which would favour his superior agility but ultimately would only serve to delay the inevitable. Deathstroke would probably beat DD faster than Cassie, but then Cassie would probably last longer than Deathstroke against Wolverine. So either way, when Matt gets taken down one of Team 2's members is either cut up or exhausted while Wolverine is in a relatively decent shape. The real problem lies in Team 2's inability to put down James though. Their best bet is Deathstroke's blasting staff, but that's not a weapon he usually resorts to in 1v1 situations(let alone 1v2) over his sword which would prove to be his downfall. I love Cassie, but she's not bringing anything that would give James much trouble. She'd be hard to hit, but she wouldn't be able to avoid him for too long as his combat speed is at the very least comparable to her's.

This. Unless Slade or Cassie get risky and can knife Logan's heart or something, they eventually end up losing.

#11 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, great battle!!!! Two favorite comic characters fighting side by side!!!!

#12 Edited by TheGrayGhost (835 posts) - - Show Bio

A very good match

Cass and Matt are the main threats of course, each capble of moving at roughly a 1000 times faster then the other two, with pressure point feats like making metas go blind with pain , one shotting metas etc. striking power includes feats like Cass busting through prison walls, breaking iron pipes with MISSED strikes while DD has busted through concrete among other feats

cass though is faster for me so she takes this 6/10 though Matt is more skilled

Logan vs Slade would be close.....if slade didnt have his equipment. with it he just keeps blasting logan till he is a smoking corpse , then cuts out his organs withhis sword

Team 2 Take it bcoz of the equipment

Alternatively matt KOs Slade before he realises the fight has even begun with a well place nerve strike, matt has in the past KOd people with nerve strikes through anti tank fire armour, leaving cass in a 2v1 situation. after a long hard fight, cass beats matt, only for a fresh wolverine to slice her in half

even this might not work though, she once ment 16 hours fighting non stop iirc, so she might still take logan especially with her gear

team 2 wins 7/ 10 i say

#13 Edited by RogueShadow (10749 posts) - - Show Bio

Eeeeeaaah, close but team 2.

#14 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

A very good match

Cass and Matt are the main threats of course, each capble of moving at roughly a 1000 times faster then the other two, with pressure point feats like making metas go blind with pain , one shotting metas etc. striking power includes feats like Cass busting through prison walls, breaking iron pipes with MISSED strikes while DD has busted through concrete among other feats

Logan vs Slade would be close.....if slade didnt have his equipment. with it he just keeps blasting logan till he is a smoking corpse , then cuts out his organs withhis sword

Alternatively matt KOs Slade before he realises the fight has even begun with a well place nerve strike, matt has in the past KOd people with nerve strikes through anti tank fire armour, leaving cass in a 2v1 situation. after a long hard fight, cass beats matt, only for a fresh wolverine to slice her in half

even this might not work though, she once ment 16 hours fighting non stop iirc, so she might still take logan especially with her gear

team 2 wins 7/ 10 i say

Matt isn't KO'ing Slade

#15 Posted by Derrick_nolan (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. None of them are taking down wolverine.

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: Daredevil isn't dropping anyone on Team 2. I don't think you give Slade and Logan enough credit. Slade has tagged speedsters, and is just as good as any fighter here. Same with Logan.

#17 Posted by Juiceboks (9047 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost How does Cassie drop James with her gear again? Especially since the most lethal thing she usually has are batarangs?

#18 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

It just requires both Slade and Cassandra to target his heart. Wolverine has died many times, he just eventually heals, but that is terms for victory. And if Cassandra beats Daredevil as fast as i think she will, she can aid Deathstroke who is basically a 50-50 vs Wolverine.

#19 Edited by patrat18 (9769 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 kills Wolverine for a minute.

#20 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost said:

A very good match

team 2 wins 7/ 10 i say

I really think you are trolling right now.

Saying stuff like Daredevil and Cassandra Cain are 1000 times faster than Deathstroke, or Wolverine who are demonstrably faster. (Well Cassandra Cain contends with them imo).

Also saying Matt is more skilled than Cassandra is a big no no.

And Matt isn't enhanced enough to "KO" Deathstroke if Cassandra or Batman weren't able to.

#21 Posted by Derrick_nolan (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Ok so team 2 wins for a little while before wolverine comes right back...

#22 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7829 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, dare I quote: "The more things change, the more they stay the same..."

#23 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Ok so team 2 wins for a little while before wolverine comes right back...

Well, Death is in the BIO determining loss. So if Wolverine dies, even for a second that means Team 2 wins this match.

#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio

@derrick_nolan said:

It just requires both Slade and Cassandra to target his heart. Wolverine has died many times, he just eventually heals, but that is terms for victory. And if Cassandra beats Daredevil as fast as i think she will, she can aid Deathstroke who is basically a 50-50 vs Wolverine.

They are most likely not going to break his defenses. James doesn't let people stab him in the chest, and most of the time its happened, it's been physically superior opponents who have blitzed them with their speed to try rip his heart out or into pieces. Even then, Slade and Cassie aren't going to immediately start trying to rip his heart out in the beginning of the fight.

#26 Posted by Derrick_nolan (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: @wolverine08: Plus I assume he takes cassandra out rather quickly. Leaving him and deathstroke. Which is the real tough decision here.

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: @wolverine08: Plus I assume he takes cassandra out rather quickly. Leaving him and deathstroke. Which is the real tough decision here.

James isn't taking Cassie out as quick as some might think. She's arguably the fastest person here.

#29 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio

@derrick_nolan said:

James isn't taking Cassie out as quick as some might think. She's arguably the fastest person here.

Hasn't she admitted that Slade is faster than her before?

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I can't recall. Slade is unpredictable and knows how to beat her, but I'm not sure she admitted he was faster.

#31 Posted by Derrick_nolan (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: @monsterstomp:

@derrick_nolan said:

@monsterstomp said:

@derrick_nolan said:

I believe she said that she couldn't beat slade in a fight, but I'm not sure about the speed.

#32 Posted by patrat18 (9769 posts) - - Show Bio

@derrick_nolan said:

Agreed. She dodges bullets at point blank, she can hang with Logan while Slade carves Daredevil.

#33 Posted by Derrick_nolan (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah after remembering some of cassandra's feats I have to say she is the fastest here, by a pretty good amount.

#34 Edited by Juiceboks (9047 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@derrick_nolan said:

Yea I take that claim with a grain of salt honestly. I don't recall any combat speed feats Deathstroke has that puts him above her and Slade also admitted that he can't beat her unless he gets inside her head.

#35 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@derrick_nolan said:

Yea I take that claim with a grain of salt honestly. I don't recall any combat speed feats Deathstroke has that puts him above her and Slade also admitted that he can't beat her unless he gets inside her head.

Yeah, character statements can be bull at times. Anyone remember Shang Chi being better than Iron Fist?

#36 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: @wolverine08: yes she did say that Slade was stronger, faster an smarter than her. However, I see this fight going like this.

Slade goes up against James while Cassandra goes up agaisnt daredevil. Cassandra Cain defeats daredevil and comes to help Slade. Reasons for her beating daredevil faster is due to Slade and James having healing factors and greater durability. While she doesn't have the means to really do much to Logan, she is able to read his body, which she wasn't able to with Slade. So she will be able to keep the battle going since James is having to focus on both of them, for Slade to determine that head shots, dismemberment don't work, try lethal stab. Heart is the most effective area to stab, which his sword is quite big.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: He's not going to be getting that stab easily at all(He might even get dismembered with an attempt like that), and he's going to have to destroy or rip out that organ.

#38 Posted by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

A very good match

Cass and Matt are the main threats of course, each capble of moving at roughly a 1000 times faster then the other two,

#39 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme: He's not going to be getting that stab easily at all(He might even get dismembered with an attempt like that), and he's going to have to destroy or rip out that organ.

Or cut it in half, can't have a heart working like that. Also, Wolverine is getting bombarded with hits, from swords, and nerve strike (not like it will do any lasting damage, but it would still hurt). Also note the skill of these two individuals working together. Ever heard of the phrase "two is better than one"? I seriously doubt, Wolverine could take on both Slade and Cassandra Cain, Slade is already hard enough.

#40 Posted by JetiiMitra (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

A very good match

team 2 wins 7/ 10 i say

QFT

#41 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@thegrayghost said:

A very good match

team 2 wins 7/ 10 i say

QFT

LOL!

#42 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah after remembering some of cassandra's feats I have to say she is the fastest here, by a pretty good amount.

From Cassandra herself.

#43 Posted by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

Wolverine will kill whoever he's up against, then help Daredevil out if DD hasn't already won.

#44 Edited by JetiiMitra (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@mitran said:

@thegrayghost said:

A very good match

team 2 wins 7/ 10 i say

QFT

LOL!

I mean, they aren't anywhere near as fast or skilled, so they can't do anything. Pressure points, man.

#45 Edited by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

They are all roughly the same speed. Wolverine's adamantium skeleton, healing factor and claws is what wins it for Team 1.

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Or cut it in half, can't have a heart working like that. Also, Wolverine is getting bombarded with hits, from swords, and nerve strike (not like it will do any lasting damage, but it would still hurt). Also note the skill of these two individuals working together. Ever heard of the phrase "two is better than one"? I seriously doubt, Wolverine could take on both Slade and Cassandra Cain, Slade is already hard enough.

Cassandra doesn't have the right weaponry to be very effective here. Like @juiceboks noted, the most lethal stuff she was carrying as Batgirl were Batarangs. That is woefully below what you need here to start giving Wolverine significant problems. Despite all her speed and skill, her punches and nerve strikes are just going to be making James mad. The guy here with the means to put real damage on Wolverine is Deathstroke.

#47 Posted by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine also has enhanced resistance to nerve strikes, as conclusively demonstrated in Frank Miller's mini, where he endured numerous nerve strikes that would kill a normal human, and which only caused him pain.

#48 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

Cassandra doesn't have the right weaponry to be very effective here. Like @juiceboks noted, the most lethal stuff she was carrying as Batgirl were Batarangs. That is woefully below what you need here to start giving Wolverine significant problems. Despite all her speed and skill, her punches and nerve strikes are just going to be making James mad. The guy here with the means to put real damage on Wolverine is Deathstroke.

She is able to dodge and strike, making Logan mad at her is going to get him off Deathstroke so he can then go in for a stab. And while her nerve strikes and punches won't hurt him much, they are still capable of knock him back a couple yards, especially her kicks.

#49 Posted by Wolverine08 (42308 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I doubt Cassandra will send Wolverine flying through the air just by applying nerve strikes.

#50 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme: I doubt Cassandra will send Wolverine flying through the air just by applying nerve strikes.

I said her kicks would. Or meant her kicks would*