Avatar image for insheepsclothes
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By insheepsclothes

Daken has come back to NYC to try to explain to the FF why he stole their equipment & bolted last time they were together. The Thing, still pissed over Johnny's death, tells him to take a long walk off a short pier. Daken leaves, vowing revenge......Unbeknown to Daken though, Wolverine & X-23 have followed him to NYC to capture him & bring him back to Utopia for mental "re-conditioning" (Emma mind-raping him). They finally confront him and all all out brawl starts,  and authorities call the FF to restore order. Susan is out of town (she's on a secret rendezvous w/ Namor, sshhhh) so Spidey, Reed & the Thing set off to confront the trio. Wolverine is very angry that they would try to meddle in his family's affairs & before ya know it, a huge brawl erupts....

Spidey - w/ spider senses
Reed - no prep, no special equipment
Thing - current

Wolverine, Daken & X-23 - all current versions

Morals are on....but Logan & X-23 are very angry and are much more aggressive than they would otherwise be against other heroes.....
Win by knockout/incapacitation.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Decent battle. Daken with pheromones can definitely screw up team 1. But idk if Logan can cut reed exactly. With morals on anyway Logan can beat Thing, or Spiderman, Daken can handle spiderman as well. Thing shouldnt be able to tag  anyone on team 2, but all in all Reed is the biggest problem IMO.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HellionVulcan

Spider-man is team 2 best chance at winning since he is quick enough to fight any one on team 1 but daken pheromones make this fight so much easier for his team to win .

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CapFanboy
@god_spawn said:
" Daken can handle spiderman as well. "
Didn't Spidey beat Daken quickly during the american son storyline? I'll dig up a scan soon..

Team 2, Spidey disposes of daken which leaves 3 vs 2, spider-sense should allow spidey to evade every single attack X-23 tries before he eventually K.O's her and Reed and Thing can keep Logan busy until Pete joins, since Logan is only a little angrier and not full berserker he'll still fight smartly but it will go the same as X-23's fight with Spidey evading virtually every attack before one of them can land the final blow.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@CapFanboy: I think he did, but it wasnt easy and he just focused on his spidersense, i shouldve been more specific that he can hold spidey off.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Read up against Mr. Fantastic vs Wolverine, he cant cut him. Team 1 wins because of reed, or its a stalemate since Wolverine can beat thing, or spidey with morals on. and Daken can hold peter off. X-23 idk if she can even cut the thing anyways.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

The FF win. Spider-Man can handle Daken while Mr. F and Thing take on X-23 and Wolverine. Mr. Fantastic should be fine against their claws.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mira
@Nobody said:
"Mr. Fantastic should be fine against their claws. "
Why do you think so?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

I'm leaning towards Team 2. Spider-Man has already defeated Wolverine and Daken. Reed should be able to handle X-23.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RightScar

Team 1 wins easily.Daken uses his pheromones to make Spider-Man vulnerable and then takes him down and the Thing and Reed are no match for Wolverine and X-23 at all.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian
@mira said:
" @Nobody said:
Why do you think so? "
Reed's malleability should prevent him from being cut by Wolverine's claws.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mira
@Nobody said:
" @mira said:
" @Nobody said:
Why do you think so? "
Reed's malleability should prevent him from being cut by Wolverine's claws. "
Come on...you wanna tell me that adamantium claws can not cut him to peaces?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian
@mira said:

" @Nobody said:

" @mira said:
" @Nobody said:
Why do you think so? "
Reed's malleability should prevent him from being cut by Wolverine's claws. "
Come on...you wanna tell me that adamantium claws can not cut him to peaces? "
Exactly. Stealing a quote from creator so I don't have to post it all, but:

@the creator said:

" Mr Fantastic should be able to win.

Here's some info from the oHOTMU on him,

Mister Fantastic possesses the ability to convert the mass of his entire body into a highly malleable state at will. In such a state, he can stretch, deform, expand, or compress his entire body or parts thereof into any contiguous shape he can imagine. He can extend his limbs, torso, or neck to great distances: the maximum length he can distend before his body segments become painful is about 1,500 feet. (Although he can extend discrete body parts, such as a single finger, an ear, or an eye, he seldom if ever isolates such parts in his elongations.) He can also extend his body in two directions, creating a canopy, parachute, or sheath, its thickness determined by the extent of its distention. He has compressed his body into the shape of a solid sphere, a cylinder, a cube, a toroid, and a rectangular prism: he can assume the shape of any solid that he can envision clearly, of a volume no greater than 1.7 cubic feet (a sphere about 18 inches in diameter). He can generate thin-walled shapes that enclose great volumes of space. Mister Fantastic can flatten himself to the thickness of an average sheet of typing paper (.0035 inch) or narrow himself to a diameter small enough to pass through the eye of a #10 beading needle (about .045 x .06 inches). How his body's respiration and circulatory systems function at these distorted extremes is as yet unknown. Mister Fantastic can alter his form in a matter of seconds, often much less (depending on the complexity of the shape), and revert to his normal humanoid shape within a similar time. The greater the distance he stretches or the more extended the size of the object he becomes, the weaker his overall strength becomes.

Due to the great malleability and elasticity of his molecular structure, Mister Fantastic is able to absorb the impact of any type of man-made ballistic projectile by deforming his body along the path of the projectile's trajectory at the point of initial impact. After his body absorbs the kinetic energy of a ballistic projectile's impact, he can expel the object back along its trajectory by flexing like a trampoline if he is adequately braced. He can enclose and absorb the energy of a large explosive, on the order of 8 to 12 pounds of TNT (excluding exotic, high density explosives). Such shocks to his system are physically exhausting.

Mister Fantastic's transformation to a malleable state is reflexive and nearly instantaneous: if he was at his normal form and taken unaware by machine gun fire, his body would still absorb the bullets' impact through radical deformation. Mister Fantastic's skin is virtually impervious to laceration or punctures unless he wilfully relaxes his reflexive control over small areas of his body. In that case, scalpels and ordinary needles can penetrate his skin.

Wolverine cannot cut or simply bludgeon him to death. Trying to use martial arts on him should prove fruitless and he can simply flow down Wolverines throat and choke him.

"
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mira
@Nobody:  Wow nice job, the creator. But I'm not so sure, because if MF is  a highly malleable. He's not liquid.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian
@mira:  More to the point(get it point!) an actual comic example.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mira
@Nobody:  Oh I see. So his body will "adapt" to his claws.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
@mira:  Exactly. Unless Reed purposely tries to resist his natural flexible nature,  Wolverine's team can't cut him.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mira
@Nobody said:
" @mira:  Exactly. Unless Reed purposely tries to resist his natural flexible nature,  Wolverine's team can't cut him. "
Well in that case...team 2 will probably win.
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By insheepsclothes

is it possible then for Daken's pheromones could cause Reed to relax his reflexive control? this would give them the window in which to cut him.....

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mira
@insheepsclothes said:
" is it possible then for Daken's pheromones could cause Reed to relax his reflexive control? this would give them the window in which to cut him..... "
If Reed is gay...then maybe.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian
@insheepsclothes said:
" is it possible then for Daken's pheromones could cause Reed to relax his reflexive control? this would give them the window in which to cut him..... "
Actually, I believe Daken would want the opposite effect. Reed would have to consciously hold himself together. If he is relaxed and loose, he is going to be just about impossible to harm. It would be like swiping claws at water.
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By insheepsclothes

hmmm, that would explain why Sue is always bugging him to go back to bed instead of spending his nights in the lab, lol.....i gotta say though, it has seemed in the past that Daken's pheromones do work on males somewhat...in fact, i believe he used them on Ben once before (he actually kissed him as well) and lived to tell the tale....i'm not saying he would use them in order to attract Reed, but more like it would cause Reed to relax or not concentrate on the task at hand, ie: stretching various body parts so as not to get sliced & diced...

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian
@insheepsclothes said:
" hmmm, that would explain why Sue is always bugging him to go back to bed instead of spending his nights in the lab, lol.....i gotta say though, it has seemed in the past that Daken's pheromones do work on males somewhat...in fact, i believe he used them on Ben once before (he actually kissed him as well) and lived to tell the tale....i'm not saying he would use them in order to attract Reed, but more like it would cause Reed to relax or not concentrate on the task at hand, ie: stretching various body parts so as not to get sliced & diced... "
Ree has to concentrate to not have them malleable, not the other way around.
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By insheepsclothes
@Nobody said:
" @insheepsclothes said:
Actually, I believe Daken would want the opposite effect. Reed would have to consciously hold himself together. If he is relaxed and loose, he is going to be just about impossible to harm. It would be like swiping claws at water. "
ahhhh, i think im picking up what yer laying down here...i read the quote from the creator you posted, but i had misinterpreted something. it says he would have to WILLINGLY relax certain parts in order to allow himself to be cut. so you are saying that if it was general, unwilling relaxation that he would be still impervious? if so, then i can buy into that...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian
@insheepsclothes:  What I'm saying is that Reed's body is at a natural malleable state. Whenever he takes a solid form(whether normal human, hammers, etc) he is having to concentrate to do that. If he just went completely limp, he would be almost a completely liquid state.
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By insheepsclothes
@Nobody said:
" @insheepsclothes:  What I'm saying is that Reed's body is at a natural malleable state. Whenever he takes a solid form(whether normal human, hammers, etc) he is having to concentrate to do that. If he just went completely limp, he would be almost a completely liquid state. "
i didn't know this, thank you for the info good sir. knowing this though, i do wonder that if his pheromones were to be effective against Reed, would he be able to concentrate in order to hold form? or would Reed go limp and therefore be of no real help in this fight? what do ya think about that?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian
@insheepsclothes:  I'm not an expert on Daken's pheromones, but I would assume that someone would take him out before it's a real concern or Reed could just wrap him up like he did Wolverine(in the scan I provide). Daken's pheromones would have no effect on anybody if they can't reach them.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Nobody: Spidey can take out Daken due to spidersense, and like you said reed can just wrap up all of them for an incapacitation.
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By insheepsclothes

true, and im inclined to agree with you. i do wonder though, that since Reed & Ben have been friendly in the past w/ Daken (and Wolvy for that matter), if their strategy would be to go right for trying to incapacitate them. since morals are on, i think they might try reasoning 1st, therefore giving Daken the chance to do his thing and giving that team the jump. but taking away that element, i think you have done a good job in establishing Reed's impact here. (We don't see enough Reed in battles where he is not given prep or a nullifer or what have you.)

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Martian
@insheepsclothes said:
" true, and im inclined to agree with you. i do wonder though, that since Reed & Ben have been friendly in the past w/ Daken (and Wolvy for that matter), if their strategy would be to go right for trying to incapacitate them. since morals are on, i think they might try reasoning 1st, therefore giving Daken the chance to do his thing and giving that team the jump. but taking away that element, i think you have done a good job in establishing Reed's impact here. (We don't see enough Reed in battles where he is not given prep or a nullifer or what have you.) "
Reed would incapacitate them so he could reason with them. That is exactly what he was trying to do in the scan above which would have worked in Wolverine didn't have a teleport to get out.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By HellionVulcan
@insheepsclothes said:
Yes Daken can use his pheromones to control people like he did to Ares & others ,Reed still loses only because of daken .