RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RainEffect

Premise

Patrick Dempsey, in his bid to create the ultimate weapon, has decided he needs the survivor of the Weapon X program and any organic relatives that he has. Weapon X and his son don't need to be alive for his tests, so he would much rather bring in their corpses; they put up less of an argument when tests begin. Of course, it's ridiculously difficult to send someone after two beasts who are the best at what they do and expect the mercenary to come out alive - so Dempsey, in his sinister evil, has a plan. Two of the deadliest mercenaries of both Marvel and DC have agreed to hunt down Weapon X and his son. At first, they were ... reluctant to work together, after some bickering about who copied who. It turns out that they have the same last name and similar costumes. Deadpool called "hax" on Deathstroke, apparently. Regardless, after promises of great funds, they agreed to take down Wolverine and Daken. 

Of course, due to the intervention of the Marvel Gods of Marketing (who can't bear to see their beloved Logan be killed), Wolverine and Daken magically know that they are being hunted and, too, prepare for the inevitable battle.

Rules

• Jokes aside, this is a legitimate confrontation between Wolvie & Daken and Deadpool & Deathstroke
  • Setting is in a rural Japanese village, a large and grassy green field with no obstacles and no solid objects besides the ground below them
  • Muramasa is not allowed. This is purely a skill battle.
  • Twenty four hours of prep for both sides
  • Logan and Daken will work together. No hostility between them
  • One round only, and it is to the death.
  • Daken doesn't have his pheromones.

Will Patrick Dempsey succeed? Or will the Marvel cashcow that is the Weapon X family live to invest another day?

(I'm not ragging on Wolverine. I totally love him. *Does fanboy dance with forks for claws*)
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Namor

Wolvie and Daken I cant see them being taken out by Deadpool who has been beaten by wolverine countless times, and Deathstroke who cant really do a whole lot to them unless he has adamantium bullets.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RainEffect
@King_Namor said:

Wolvie and Daken I cant see them being taken out by Deadpool who has been beaten by wolverine countless times, and Deathstroke who cant really do a whole lot to them unless he has adamantium bullets.

Agreed. What if I suggested that DP and DS are armed with adamantium katanas, as opposed to bullets?
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Namor

@RainEffect said:

@King_Namor said:

Agreed. What if I suggested that DP and DS are armed with adamantium katanas, as opposed to bullets?

It would probably be a stalemate then. Only thing that would give DP and DS an advantage would be range especially against these guys.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Team One methinks....

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RainEffect

@texasdeathmatch: Methinks as well. It would be an interesting and prolonged fight, though. With all the healing factors.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GhostRider29

This will be a long ass fight! But in the end, Wolverine and Daken will pull out a win. Daken more than wolverine, he seems to enjoy killing in the comics I have of him!

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock

Does Daken have Pheremones here?That owuld make this an unbelievable stomp

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RainEffect
@Sherlock said:
GAH! Forgot about that!
No he doesn't.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis

Daken and Logan solidly.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@RainEffect said:
@Sherlock said:
GAH! Forgot about that! No he doesn't.
In that case ill give it to Deadpool and Slade
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RainEffect
@Sherlock said:
@RainEffect said:
@Sherlock said:
I demand a justification of such a claim!
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock
@RainEffect said:
@Sherlock said:
@RainEffect said:
@Sherlock said:
OK first off i hate that freakin owl

Anyway,The Terminator is a beast,either Logan or Daken would have a ton of trouble putting him down.Personally id give him the win over either solo.Deadpool has shown that he is capable of taking Logan down...Daken not so much.If he isnt jobbing though (Like pre Way deadpool) he would be a serious contender in this
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RainEffect
@Sherlock: He was freaking annoying, wasn't he? He had that annoying background music and you couldn't fast-forward his conversations like you could other characters.

What's the extent of Slade's healing factor in comparison to Logan and Daken?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sherlock
@RainEffect said:
@Sherlock: He was freaking annoying, wasn't he? He had that annoying background music and you couldn't fast-forward his conversations like you could other characters.  What's the extent of Slade's healing factor in comparison to Logan and Daken?
Right?

Im not entirely sure though i do know hes grown his heart back.Im not goong by healing factor here though.Slade outdoes them in speed and strength and his skill is nothing to scoff at.Im not sure if they would even be able to connect.He is that good