Wolverine, Daken & Sabertooth vs 1,000,000 League of Assassins

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

1 million assasins from the league of shadow. They come in 100 teams each with 1000 members each assasin comes with an ak-47 with 100 bullets, 1 swords and 1 dagger there is a 8 minutes break after each wave of assasins they each get a bottle of water and a sheep to share in each break. And the last team has Ras (sword & dagger), Bane (venom & Sword), Deathstroke (2 sword, 1 dagger & 2 Uzis with 50 bullet each) & Talia (with a sword & dagger) in it. Fight takes place in a jungle at night and the assasins have night vision goggles. All bloodlust. Morals off. Win by ko or death.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By whydama

Wolverine goes into a berserker rage and kills everyone.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

I'm not sure if you realize just how big a million is.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Number isn't relevant here, since LOA don't have the raw power to takes down Logan...his healing factor makes him unstoppable. Even if one LOA member get lucky to stab Logan, it's just the matter of time for Logan to completely heal from it and cut all their heads off....

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Number isn't relevant here, since LOA don't have the raw power to takes down Logan...his healing factor makes him unstoppable. Even if one LOA member get lucky to stab Logan, it's just the matter of time for Logan to completely heal from it and cut all their heads off....

Logan still gets tired right?

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

No, He won't.... his healing factor grants him high immunity against lactic acid and other fatigue toxins generated by his muscles during physical activity. Wolverine can sustain himself at peak capacity for several days

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By manbat1001

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

No, He won't.... his healing factor grants him high immunity against lactic acid and other fatigue toxins generated by his muscles during physical activity. Wolverine can sustain himself at peak capacity for several days

no matter how good his healing is team 1 will eventually get tired and can be koed and even if they survive all rounds bane, ras and deathstoke can take them down.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MonsterStomp

@GodDamnIronMan: Team 1 lose somewhere in the first wave. Logan only needs to be KOed.

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By manbat1001

@MonsterStomp said:

@GodDamnIronMan: Team 1 lose somewhere in the first wave. Logan only needs to be KOed.

Nah.

They last more than 1 wave.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emperorb777

1 million is a lot and eventually the team will get tired.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1

this battle is fking stupid.

even if they could get past a million warriors, which would take weeks, and their stamina held which is unlikely deathstroke would destroy them

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

@manbat1001 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Nah.

They last more than 1 wave.

Team 1 isn't getting through a thousand assassin's lock loaded with ak47's, two swords and a dagger. Not without tiring.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Qpzmg

I changed the op a bit.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hksaru

@manbat1001 said:

no matter how good his healing is team 1 will eventually get tired

Naw. They're even given breaks in between waves. There is the possibility of simply being swarmed, but it's highly unlikely as they've got a team and given simply how dangerous they are, and Daken's pheremones could get them out of some sticky situations.

@manbat1001 said:

can be koed and even if they survive all rounds bane, ras and deathstoke can take them down.

Naw.

I understand these 3 would stand no chance against a firing squad of a million, but these battles are coming in waves of a thousand and are going to be purely melee combat once the team makes contact, unless the assassins plan on shooting through their teammates or jumping 10 feet in the air for a plausible shot (joke)

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By manbat1001

@Hksaru said:

@manbat1001 said:

no matter how good his healing is team 1 will eventually get tired

Naw. They're even given breaks in between waves. There is the possibility of simply being swarmed, but it's highly unlikely as they've got a team and given simply how dangerous they are, and Daken's pheremones could get them out of some sticky situations.

@manbat1001 said:

can be koed and even if they survive all rounds bane, ras and deathstoke can take them down.

Naw.

I understand these 3 would stand no chance against a firing squad of a million, but these battles are coming in waves of a thousand and are going to be purely melee combat once the team makes contact, unless the assassins plan on shooting through their teammates or jumping 10 feet in the air for a plausible shot (joke)

what does naw mean and they are ninjas they can clime trees and shoot them from above.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hksaru

Oh my, somehow I missed the "Fight takes place in a jungle at night and the assasins have night vision goggles." line. You're right then that the assassins would have more chances at shots then, but in truth the jungle only gives the team a huge advantage, mainly in the form of infinite cover and superior senses. Night Vision goggles are just going to help the assassins not be blind, it's no sort of advantage. The team still has all their enhanced senses and is more than capable of staying completely hidden and tearing apart every single wave with ease.

Bane, Ras, Talia and Deathstroke could get the upper hand on any one of them, but just when they think they've won a big ass Sabretooth is going to shove his claws through their head. I think Sabretooth would be the least likely to get caught in such a situation. Regardless, those 4 can't put this team down, especially not in this setting, even with a thousand assassin fodder.

and "naw" is just a more casual way of saying "no" I guess

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Qpzmg

Bump

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Wolverine gets a beer in between each break, the team should be fine.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sideslash

@Qpzmg said:

They come in 100 teams each with 1000 members each assasin comes with an ak-47 with 50 bullets, 1 swords and 1 dagger

Okay, so, 1000 per team? Let me just see if I can find the scan I need to find...

Weakened Wolverine taking on 52,000 opponents solo

So, logically, they could take it in shifts. One taking out Shadows until they get tired, then swapping over for a rest.

there is a 10 minutes break after each wave of assasins.

10 minute break between each team of Shadows? Perfect. Plenty of time to heal up.

And the last team has Ras (sword & dagger), Bane (venom), Deathstroke (1 sword & 2 Uzis with 50 bullet each) & Talia (with a sword & dagger) in it.

This will be hard to deal with, but I can't see any of them actually having the strength to KO Wolverine.

Fight takes place in a jungle at night and the assasins have night vision goggles.

An advantage to the Howletts and Creed. They can naturally see well in the dark, as they're trackers, giving them the advantage of jungle cover.

All bloodlust. Morals off.

Wolverine in bloodlust tends to go Beserker Rage. And with morals off, Creed, Logan and Daken are going to be pureeing enemies.

Win by ko or death.

Not sure how they'll put Wolverine down, but Creed and Daken might be slightly easier/

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Qpzmg said:

1 million assasins from the league of shadow. They come in 100 teams each with 1000 members each assasin comes with an ak-47 with 50 bullets, 1 swords and 1 dagger there is a 10 minutes break after each wave of assasins.

Wolverine, Daken and Sabretooth effortless curbstomp them. Wolverine and Sabretooth have fought for days straight without any ill effect.

And the last team has Ras (sword & dagger), Bane (venom), Deathstroke (1 sword & 2 Uzis with 50 bullet each) & Talia (with a sword & dagger) in it.

R'as, Bane, and Talia should not even be in this match up. They are no way on par with Wolverine, Daken or Sabretooth. The only person who can fight them would be Deathstroke, and with the equipment given, he's going to die.

@Qpzmg said:

Fight takes place in a jungle at night and the assasins have night vision goggles. All bloodlust. Morals off. Win by ko or death.

You're making this spite in favor of Wolverine, Daken and Sabretooth.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team wins

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sideslash

@Bo88gdan said:

Team wins

Which team? XD

Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Luster77

Ok...in the dark of night deep in the jungle, Logan, Creed and Daken are preparing for an all out assassination attempt on their lives. These 3 guys are the best there is at what they do and what they do isn't very nice. One indestructible mutant and 2 violent killers all possessing the same powers with the exception of Logans skeleton. The ninja assassins are good, you can't count out a ninja assassin. But they wouldn't measure up to years of training and killing from Logan and Creed. Daken doesn't have to use his pheromones till the big bosses step in and he could probably take all them himself, with the exception of maybe Deathstroke, who'd most likely put Daken in his place. But overall, these 3 guys will have the run of the mill with these opponents. Silent and stealthy killers bringing an even swifter death.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Sideslash: wOLVERINE ,Daken,Sabertooth

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sideslash

@Bo88gdan: I know.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Qpzmg said:

1 million assasins from the league of shadow. They come in 100 teams each with 1000 members each assasin comes with an ak-47 with 50 bullets, 1 swords and 1 dagger there is a 10 minutes break after each wave of assasins.

Wolverine, Daken and Sabretooth effortless curbstomp them. Wolverine and Sabretooth have fought for days straight without any ill effect.

R'as, Bane, and Talia should not even be in this match up. They are no way on par with Wolverine, Daken or Sabretooth. The only person who can fight them would be Deathstroke, and with the equipment given, he's going to die.

@Qpzmg said:

Fight takes place in a jungle at night and the assasins have night vision goggles. All bloodlust. Morals off. Win by ko or death.

You're making this spite in favor of Wolverine, Daken and Sabretooth.

Depends on the venom,if it's the new 52 version then I think Bane could defeat Creed.

And I fail to see how these 3 going up against Bane,Deathstroke,Ra's and Talia as well as a million other guys is a spite.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@entropy_aegis: they get rest in between, they are fighting waves of enemies, not all of them at once. Also Bane despite being stronger it the New52 wasn't very bright. Creed is superhuman in every category, so we don't even know how much stronger Bane is compared to him. Also it takes only one of Creed's adamantium claws to connect and it will be all over for Bane. Also Ra's is no match for anyone of them, let alone Talia. If Batman can outfight Ra's, picture what these three would do. Since they are much faster than regular people and have no qualms about killing.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GodOfMischief

I'm going to go with the Wolverine team.

All three are experienced killers and virtually indestructable, along with Daken's pheromes I think they could tip the victory in their favour.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ComocYahweh

Even if they kill 2 assassins every second it would still take about a week.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dextersinister

The Assassin's win easily, the team would only stand a chance with PIS. So many bullets will be lodged in their bodies after the first few rounds that it will cut off all circulation preventing them from even moving.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Deranged Midget

Yeah... A thousand guys, regardless of how effective Logan, Daken and Creed may be in the art of killing, will still manage to overrun the three of them. Not saying that they could stop them quickly or without blood-shed, but I'm not sure everyone is understanding just how much thousand fully trained combatants running straight at you would be.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MonsterStomp

Wow this is actually BS. You guys are basically saying that out of the one million assasin's no one from team 1 gets KOed?

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zella

Logan, Daken and Creed should be able to pull it off. With breaks they don't really face that much of a challenge until the last wave.

There are countless scans of all 3 of them taking fatal amounts of damage and continuing to fight as they heal. They will certainly take a ton of damage each round but all 3 should be able to heal back 100% between rounds. When it comes to winning by KO I doubt any of the assassins are strong enough to knock out any of the 3, though Deathstroke and Bane should be able to knockout Daken if they somehow got the chance. Wolverine gets hit by Hulk and doesn't get knocked out so there is no way anyone from the other team is knocking him out and with his admantium skeleton they have no way of killing him really. Creed and Daken pretty much need to be fully decapitated for them to die, which Deathstroke might be able to do to Daken but with Creed's experience and skills it's doubtful Slade could take him out.

I wouldn't call it a stomp really but Team 1 wins for sure. Daken has a good chance of being taken out, and Sabretooth might go down if Slade gets lucky but there is no way Wolverine is dying or being knocked out in this fight.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1

do you guys fully comprehend 1 million fighters?

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zella

@FLCL1 With breaks in between it's really only like 1000 fighters. The three can easily take 1000 League Assassins and their healing factors prevent them from tiring that much during the waves and will completely replenish them between waves. It could 50,000 or 100,000,000, as long as they come in waves of 1000 and the team gets a break in between waves they will survive.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Assuming several you mean 3 days, it would be (nearly) impossible for the team to defeat a million League of Assassins.

Now, in a single day, there are 86,400 seconds. That means Wolverine has to chop down at least one every single second, maybe two a second if he gets lucky. However, the League of Assassin's are highly trained, and although they are usually displayed as canon fodder, every once in a while a League of Assassin will block one of their attacks, making them one second behind (not to mention that they might even overwhelm them and stab/slice the team).

Now, 86,400 x 3 = 259200 (accounting for Wolverine, Daken, and Sabretooth)

259200 x 3 = 777600 (for the several days)

That is still 222,400 League of Assassin's left for the team to deal with, and by 3 days, non-stop fighting will definitely tire them. I mean, if Wolverine can lose to Captain America, Daredevil, and other Street Levelers, then a million highly-trained assassins should do the job.

Now, I'm aware of Wolverine's Beserker Rage, which is also a major asset. However, that at most would take out an additional 100,000 League of Assassins, since Wolverine and Sabretooth have at most taken down thousands of troops in numerous wars they have been in.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Floopay

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Assuming several you mean 3 days, it would be (nearly) impossible for the team to defeat a million League of Assassins.

Now, in a single day, there are 86,400 seconds. That means Wolverine has to chop down at least one every single second, maybe two a second if he gets lucky. However, the League of Assassin's are highly trained, and although they are usually displayed as canon fodder, every once in a while a League of Assassin will block one of their attacks, making them one second behind (not to mention that they might even overwhelm them and stab/slice the team).

That is still 222,400 League of Assassin's left for the team to deal with, and by 3 days, non-stop fighting will definitely tire them. I mean, if Wolverine can lose to Captain America, Daredevil, and other Street Levelers, then a million highly-trained assassins should do the job.

Now, I'm aware of Wolverine's Beserker Rage, which is also a major asset. However, that at most would take out an additional 100,000 League of Assassins, since Wolverine and Sabretooth have at most taken down thousands of troops in numerous wars they have been in.

Neither Daken nor Sabertooth have adamantium bones. So they are both going to die via decapitation at some point in time, something else to take into consideration.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Floopay said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Neither Daken nor Sabertooth have adamantium bones. So they are both going to die via decapitation at some point in time, something else to take into consideration.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Oh yeah forgot about that. That would assure the League of Assassin's win even more.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@FLCL1 said:

even if they could get past a million warriors, which would take weeks, and their stamina held which is unlikely deathstroke would destroy them

I'm assuming you mean Deathstroke would "destroy them" backed by a million assassins. Because any ONE of the three would give Deathstroke hell one on one. Wolverine, in a random, takes a majority win one on one against Slade (Daken and Creed lose a majority though IMHO).

Wolverine's gone 17 hours, nonstop battle, against Omega Red. That's dealing with Carbonadium and Death Spores whilst doing so. So his staying power is superhuman to the max due to healing factor and mutation.

That said, I definitely agree that a million trained assassins in an open battle is too much for the trio. They would simply get overwhelmed by numbers, and this sooner rather than later. It would be like a wave of endless bodies.

This is the League of Assassins folks, not the Hand.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slimj87d

Most illogical topic I have ever seen with equal amount of post.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@entropy_aegis:

And I fail to see how these 3 going up against Bane,Deathstroke,Ra's and Talia as well as a million other guys is a spite.

You mean you fail to see how it ISN'T spite right?

Wolverine has never lost to Captain America or Daredevil. He's beaten both though.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#44  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@entropy_aegis:

Wolverine has never lost to Captain America or Daredevil. He's beaten both though.

The OP did'nt intend for Logans team to be destroyed,he thinks they actually have a chance,and one user I believe made it look like it was spite in the Marvel teams favor.

Harryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Harryman

Wolverine gets stabbed, punched, kicked, etc, etc until he goes down..fast..Daken as well..Sabretooth gets WTF murdered before he can even blink...

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@entropy_aegis said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@entropy_aegis:

The OP did'nt intend for Logans team to be destroyed,he thinks they actually have a chance,and one user I believe made it look like it was spite in the Marvel teams favor.

I wonder if folks have any notion what a million trained soldiers looks like ... Lol.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FLCL1

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@FLCL1 said:

I'm assuming you mean Deathstroke would "destroy them" backed by a million assassins. Because any ONE of the three would give Deathstroke hell one on one. Wolverine, in a random, takes a majority win one on one against Slade (Daken and Creed lose a majority though IMHO).

Wolverine's gone 17 hours, nonstop battle, against Omega Red. That's dealing with Carbonadium and Death Spores whilst doing so. So his staying power is superhuman to the max due to healing factor and mutation.

That said, I definitely agree that a million trained assassins in an open battle is too much for the trio. They would simply get overwhelmed by numbers, and this sooner rather than later. It would be like a wave of endless bodies.

do you realize what a million people is?

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By whacknasty

I'm still trying to picture how the waves will be effective in a jungle environment... 

Most of the arguments in favor of the Assassins seem to assume that it is in an open expanse, Team Wolverine being charged by the Assassins like some Civil War movie...lol

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@FLCL1 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@FLCL1 said:

do you realize what a million people is?

Did you actually read what I wrote? If so, why ask redundant questions.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hksaru

For those saying "do you guys know what a million is?" and "they would get overwhelmed"

1. They come in waves of a thousand, with breaks. The only relevant question in regards to numbers are a) whether the trio can take down 1,000 assassins and b) whether they could do it with a high enough majority/have the stamina to do it the required amount of times in a row(100).

2. The battle is fought in a jungle. At night. There will be no pile of bodies whatsoever. It will be more like Predator.

Also the round with the "minibosses." Obviously Deathstroke is the only real potential threat, and even then it's extremely slim - Creed would probably be the one to K.O. him with ease. He is probably the most accomplished hunter out of the three; Wolverine is entirely invulnerable to Deathstroke and Daken's pheremones would give him a very sharp edge unless DS is somehow immune. Even then it's slim given the circumstances, but if the pheremones are effective Daken's as likely to die to DS as Wolverine...