• 101 results
#51 Posted by Bezza (3644 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, good battle, logically the Hulk team takes it, but what if Wolverine goes for Hulk and they battle, leaving Colossus to flatten cap? I have my two favourite Marvel characters (Wolverine and Hulk) on opposing teams so I find this one hard to call..!

...but I guess the more likely winners are Team 2.

#52 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus takes out CA, and Wolverine and Colossus end up decapitating the hulk.

#53 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

-.-... No, Hulk is the game changer here. Team 2 wins handily.

#54 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

-.-... No, Hulk is the game changer here. Team 2 wins handily.

Not sure about that, both Wolverine, and Colossus can take punishment. And CA is the weak link.

#55 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Colossus loses to Hulk 10/10. As i said, the game changer here is Hulk, Captain America has already fought Wolverine quite well in the past, both are by far on the top of the food chain as Street Levelers go, so he could keep him at bay for Hulk to come to aid after beating Colossus. The team has what it takes to win every time.

On a side note: Im sure.

#56 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Colossus loses to Hulk 10/10. As i said, the game changer here is Hulk, Captain America has already fought Wolverine quite well in the past, both are by far on the top of the food chain as Street Levelers go, so he could keep him at bay for Hulk to come to aid after beating Colossus. The team has what it takes to win every time.

Wolverine has fought the hulk as well, and he has the means to end the fight. Colossus would defeat CA, while Wolverine is fighting the Hulk. Then Colossus would double team with Wolverine. Such as grappling, and while the hulk will be able to overpower him, Colossus will still be able to hold him relatively in place so logan can decapitate him. Why would Colossus start off vs the Hulk? he can't win that battle.

#57 Edited by VMole (625 posts) - - Show Bio

The two street-level(ish) heroes are evenly matched enough that there is no distinct or clear winner in the short-term, and even though both of the big bruisers are on the high end of the strength scale, Hulk is just plain better and will hammer Colossus into the ground like a rail spike.

Team 2 for the majority.

#58 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@ghostravage said:

Wolverine has fought the hulk as well, and he has the means to end the fight. Colossus would defeat CA, while Wolverine is fighting the Hulk. Then Colossus would double team with Wolverine. Such as grappling, and while the hulk will be able to overpower him, Colossus will still be able to hold him relatively in place so logan can decapitate him. Why would Colossus start off vs the Hulk? he can't win that battle.

Colossus is nowhere as strong as Hulk. Hulk would crush him like a tin can.

Hulk could probably kill him without touching him. Hulk can just thunderclap the steel mutant into paste.

#59 Posted by Experio (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#60 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Why would Captain America fight a guy that far exceeds his tier? It's ridiculous to think Cap is going against Colossus when he has already fought against Wolverine in the past and knows he can fight almost equally against him at the same time knowing Hulk will overpower Colossus rather fast. And i don't know how you get the perception Wolverine should be able to beat Hulk when the most possible scenario in that case would be Hulk punching Wolverine to another state like he has already done, not to mention Wolverine struggles to cut grey Hulk, as Savage he looked like he couldn't even cut him because of his regeneration factor.

#61 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve has a fairly lackluster track record against Wolverine.

#62 Edited by dondave (37615 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#63 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: He still can handle Wolverine for enough time for Hulk to come.

#64 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH puny METAL MEN ALONE!!!

#65 Edited by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: He still can handle Wolverine for enough time for Hulk to come.

Not really. In their most recent fight in Avengers vs X-Men after Steve started off their fight with a sucker punch and Wolverine did one big leap which got him hit again, James began using his skill and outmaneuvered Steve by cutting his shield straps, slashing his stomach superficially, and kicking him away all in one move. Wolverine could have easily disemboweled or dismembered Steve two moves into that fight, but just didn't because of his morals. I agree that Team 2 wins, but it won't be due to Steve stalling Wolverine long. In a morals off, no holds barred fight between Captain America and Wolverine, Steve is going to quickly and succinctly. James is in a different tier than Steve among the street level hierarchy.

#66 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I don't think Steve would go down so fast, not to mention, i hardly doubt that he knowing it's a matter of time, would try to engage blinded by the morals off against Wolverine, he could easily play smart and defensive until Hulk arrives.

#67 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7884 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will take down Colossus faster than Logan will take down Captain America. Logan wouldn't take Hulk alone, let alone in a 2 v 1. Honestly, even if Wolverine takes down Cap first, I still think Hulk could win a majority against the two. Hulk took on Thing and Wolverine 2 v 1 in Aaron's run (it should be noted he didn't really portray Hulk well at all in that run) with no real apparent difficulty. Colossus is a bit stronger and tougher than Thing, but not enough so that it'd swing a fight against Hulk.

Team 2.

#68 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Why would Captain America fight a guy that far exceeds his tier? It's ridiculous to think Cap is going against Colossus when he has already fought against Wolverine in the past and knows he can fight almost equally against him at the same time knowing Hulk will overpower Colossus rather fast. And i don't know how you get the perception Wolverine should be able to beat Hulk when the most possible scenario in that case would be Hulk punching Wolverine to another state like he has already done, not to mention Wolverine struggles to cut grey Hulk, as Savage he looked like he couldn't even cut him because of his regeneration factor.

He does it all of the time. Plus both Colossus and Wolverine can plan, such as Wolverine slashing the hulk and the hulk going for Wolverine. CA can go for wolverine if he wants to but will get squashed if he doesn't fight Colossus.

#69 Edited by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@wolverine08: I don't think Steve would go down so fast, not to mention, i hardly doubt that he knowing it's a matter of time, would try to engage blinded by the morals off against Wolverine, he could easily play smart and defensive until Hulk arrives.

He's already been out maneuvered in one move into a position where he could have been killed by Wolverine if James wanted to in their most recent. He's been defeated handily by a Wolverine who was exhausted from days of fighting and had a healing factor that was barely working. Got outskilled there and left with a pseudo aneurysm from a pressure point attack Wolverine induced with a kick to his leg, and James had opportunities before then to kill Steve throughout that fight. He was on the defensive in those fights and still got dropped succinctly. Steve isn't going to last long at all if Wolverine wants him dead. Even then, it's not every important whether or not Steve can hang with Wolverine. Savage Hulk can take Colossus and Wolverine. James is just a nuisance to him in this particular incarnation and won't be getting 1/10 wins on him, and Colossus won't be beating him on his best day either.

#70 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@ghostravage said:

Hulk could probably kill him without touching him. Hulk can just thunder the steel mutant into paste.

You must not know how Piotr Rasputin is then. He is easily able to lift 100 tons, and his skin can withstand a thunder clap. Actually he is around base hulk in terms of feats, so he isn't nearly as weak as your trying to make him out to be. Plus if Logan goes up against the hulk , Cap will literally get squashed by Piotr, not to mention Wolverine and Colossus have worked together many times.

#71 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will take down Colossus faster than Logan will take down Captain America. Logan wouldn't take Hulk alone, let alone in a 2 v 1. Honestly, even if Wolverine takes down Cap first, I still think Hulk could win a majority against the two. Hulk took on Thing and Wolverine 2 v 1 in Aaron's run (it should be noted he didn't really portray Hulk well at all in that run) with no real apparent difficulty. Colossus is a bit stronger and tougher than Thing, but not enough so that it'd swing a fight against Hulk.

Team 2.

Steve would get dropped by Wolverine faster than Colossus would lose to Hulk IMO, but I agree Team 2 gets a strong majority.

#72 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Oh well... Im not touching that, was restraining myself from complicating things by saying Hulk solos, but i also think Hulk could take them both by himself. So i concede... Sort of.

#73 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Oh well... Im not touching that, was restraining myself from complicating things by saying Hulk solos, but i also think Hulk could take them both by himself. So i concede... Sort of.

Concede.... COMPLETELY!

#74 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7884 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Logically I'd agree, but Steve has consistent feats where he hangs with guys that should wreck him for a good amount of time. People usually claim PIS with them, but they happen so consistently it can't really be called such. I think Cap's skills, even if inferior to Logan's, is great enough to dance around while Hulk does his thing. Colossus has the same brawler style as Hulk, who's gotten faster and stronger since their last confrontation (World War Hulk excluded as that was a special circumstance for Hulk). Toe to toe with Hulk, for pretty much anyone, is a bad idea and a quick way to ruin your weekend.

#76 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@dum529001 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@ghostravage said:

Hulk could probably kill him without touching him. Hulk can just thunder the steel mutant into paste.

You must not know how Piotr Rasputin is then. He is easily able to lift 100 tons, and his skin can withstand a thunder clap. Actually he is around base hulk in terms of feats, so he isn't nearly as weak as your trying to make him out to be. Plus if Logan goes up against the hulk , Cap will literally get squashed by Piotr, not to mention Wolverine and Colossus have worked together many times.

Hulk can lift far more than 100 tons at base level.

Hulk's thunderclaps can easily shred metals. He's done it. Hulk first tank fight and his fight with Sanman and the Mandrain come to mind in regards to said metal shredding thunderclaps......

#77 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: I actually know of what you mean by Steve has managed to hang with people who should destroy them on paper. He's usually done so through pretty insane situational prowess and maneuvering his opponents to follow his will. Problem is, he sadly hasn't replicated said ability in his encounters with Wolverine. Lol.

#78 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7884 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: I actually know of what you mean by Steve has managed to hang with people who should destroy them on paper. He's usually done so through pretty insane situational prowess and maneuvering his opponents to follow his will. Problem is, he sadly hasn't replicated said ability in his encounters with Wolverine. Lol.

If he did, he should stomp Wolverine. Which would make no sense. I guess writers apply logic to a certain point right? Steve's greatest power is brass b*lls the size of watermelons the way he stands up to guys like Thanos.

#79 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@dum529001 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@ghostravage said:

Hulk can lift far more than 100 tons at base level.

Hulk's thunderclaps can easily shred metals. He's done it. Hulk first tank fight and his fight with Sanman and ?the Mandrain come to mind in regards to said meatl shredding thunderclaps......

His skin isn't simply "metal".

#80 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#85 Posted by 69ballzdeep (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk team spite.

#86 Posted by God_Spawn (37907 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos.

#89 Posted by laflux (16018 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@god_spawn said:

@god_spawn said:

Hulk solos.

Yeah, this, espicially if Hulk is current......

Pft, Daredevil danced around current Hulk :D

And yet Hulk is fast enough to tag Ironman. Daredevil should be obliterated by Hulk.

#92 Edited by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@god_spawn said:

@god_spawn said:

Hulk solos.

Yeah, this, espicially if Hulk is current......

Pft, Daredevil danced around current Hulk :D

And yet Hulk is fast enough to tag Ironman. Daredevil should be obliterated by Hulk.

I was joking bud, and no, catching Iron Man who isn't even paying attention to Hulk is not that impressive frankly. It's not that odd that Daredevil can out maneuver Hulk considering how many other street levelers have done so as well.

#93 Edited by laflux (16018 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Hulk could solo.

#96 Posted by XiiX (8319 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by Experio (16080 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by Regular_Joe (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool fight. My thinking is similar to what some others have said:

Cap does the unexpected and goes after Colossus leaving Logan to deal with the Hulk (which they probably were planning on anyway). Cap just has to keep Pete busy until Wolvie is brain damaged enough to stay down for a while, after which Hulk will join Cap and beat the crap out of Colossus.

#99 Posted by charlio7781 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk alone can take down wolverine and collosus by 1) hulk would rip wolverine in half and 2) hulk would smash collosus

#100 Posted by PastePotPete (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos