• 101 results
#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit: Sorry, I initially thought the teams were Logan & Hulk vs Steve & Piotr. Team 2 wins.
#3 Posted by JKarmosay (126 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this fight. I assume this is a regular savage Hulk? I have no opinion yet.
#4 Posted by Monev-Justgeneral14 (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.  

#5 Posted by JKarmosay (126 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking team one due to teamwork. I think Hulk's gonna eat a fastball special right off the bat.
#6 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@JKarmosay said:
"I like this fight. I assume this is a regular savage Hulk? I have no opinion yet. "

Yea this is Savage Hulk
#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think that team 2 can take this one. Hulk would have his hands full with Colossus, but he would eventually become too much as the fight progresses. I've always considered Wolvie > Cap, mainly due to his much faster healing factor and greater damage resistance. IMO they are both about even in terms of strength and h2h skills, but Wolvie just has a better set of attributes than Rogers. However, that brings us to a final match of Hulk vs. Logan, and I think we all know how that will turn out.
#8 Posted by JKarmosay (126 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"I actually think that team 2 can take this one. Hulk would have his hands full with Colossus, but he would eventually become too much as the fight progresses. I've always considered Wolvie > Cap, mainly due to his much faster healing factor and greater damage resistance. IMO they are both about even in terms of strength and h2h skills, but Wolvie just has a better set of attributes than Rogers. However, that brings us to a final match of Hulk vs. Logan, and I think we all know how that will turn out. "

The mutants have the advantage of team-work. And Colossus has thrown Hulk around before with his superior skill, when he was just a teenager - not saying he'd beat him outright though. Just food for thought.
#9 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#10 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 should win this.
#11 Posted by DaMainMan (787 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Cap curbstomp/rape Logan & Piotr. While Cap and Wolvie would be more even with the edge going to Wolverine. Colossus is totally outclassed by Hulk.
#12 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan said:

"Hulk and Cap curbstomp/rape Logan & Piotr. While Cap and Wolvie would be more even with the edge going to Wolverine. Colossus is totally outclassed by Hulk. "

Colossus isn't "totally outclassed" by Hulk. Weaker opponents, like Thing, have given him a run for his money before.
#13 Edited by JKarmosay (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's to say Colossus fights the Hulk anyway? Wolverine and the Hulk have history. Maybe Wolverine keeps him busy while Colossus pounds the crap out of Cap. Then it's two on one.
#14 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@JKarmosay said:

"Who's to say Colossus fights the Hulk anyway? Wolverine and the Hulk have history. Maybe Wolverine keeps him busy while Colossus pounds the crap out of Cap. Then it's two on one. "

Wolvie can put up a good fight, but he will get knocked out cold eventually. Anyways, Hulk will only get stronger if he carries out the fight with Logan, strong enough to pwn Piotr.
#15 Posted by JKarmosay (126 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@JKarmosay said:

"Who's to say Colossus fights the Hulk anyway? Wolverine and the Hulk have history. Maybe Wolverine keeps him busy while Colossus pounds the crap out of Cap. Then it's two on one. "

Wolvie can put up a good fight, but he will get knocked out cold eventually. Anyways, Hulk will only get stronger if he carries out the fight with Logan, strong enough to pwn Piotr. "

I'm not taking a side, just giving examples of what COULD happen. And I think Wolverine would last a little longer against the Hulk than Cap would against Piotr.
#16 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 would win here
#17 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe team 2(Hulk being the big deciding factor).
#18 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#19 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for the win.

#20 Posted by Winduizcool (733 posts) - - Show Bio
@JKarmosay said:
" I'm thinking team one due to teamwork. I think Hulk's gonna eat a fastball special right off the bat. "
Then what? That is still not going to beat Hulk. Plus he has Cap.
#21 Posted by weapon x badazz (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins regardless of who fights Hulk 1st, Hulk will drop both Pete and Logan even if they both go at him at the same tyme
#22 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can keep hulk busy while colossus pounds the living hell out of cap.

then is two against 1.
if they manage to knock out/Kill hulk they can win

team 1 wins 4/10

#23 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"Wolverine can keep hulk busy while colossus pounds the living hell out of cap.  then is two against 1. if they manage to knock out/Kill hulk they can win  team 1 wins 4/10 "

no, hulk would beat colossus and cap america would beat logan 
cap america is a master tactician, there is no way that would happen
#24 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 but which hulk is it?
#25 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"Wolverine can keep hulk busy while colossus pounds the living hell out of cap.  then is two against 1. if they manage to knock out/Kill hulk they can win  team 1 wins 4/10 "
no, hulk would beat colossus and cap america would beat logan cap america is a master tactician, there is no way that would happen "
thats why hulk is facing wolverine while colossus is pounding cap
#26 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @capall said:
" @"Colossus" said:
no, hulk would beat colossus and cap america would beat logan cap america is a master tactician, there is no way that would happen "
thats why hulk is facing wolverine while colossus is pounding cap "

i know what u are saying and i'm trying to explain to you that would not happen
#27 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
"team 2 but which hulk is it? "

Savage Hulk
#28 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

This match is uneven

replace hulk with she hulk and it will be better

#29 Posted by WeaponX510 (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta stick up for team one comsidering cap is the weak link here if anybody hits him once its over for cap.....Collosus can hold hulk off long enough till wolverine finishes off cap i think  then the double team comes into play

Team 1 wins 8/10

#30 Posted by pooty (11717 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510: wolverine is not good enough to make quick work of cap. colossus is more outclassed by hulk than cap is by wolverine. Team 2 wins 9/10
#31 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#32 Edited by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos, he can take team one plus Cap. this is pointless. THUNDERCLAP
#33 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 can take it. If it is Savage Hulk or weaker, then there is no problem. Fastball special will expose a giant hole in Hulk's stomach. Cap can simply be ignored, he is not a menace.

#34 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#35 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can keep busy Logan until Hulk finish with Colossus and then come to finish Wolvie too....=] 
Team 2 wins...=]
#36 Posted by Goenitz (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easy

#37 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (606 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus can handle hulk you know

#38 Posted by Visemoon (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic: Nick, Nick, Nick...*shakes head*

1) Hulk was injured from his confrontation with Lockheed. The scan you post provide this info

2) Hulk got right back up seconds later (the next scan you conveniently left out shows this)

3) Hulk already laid waste to both Colossus and Wolverine at the same time while holding back

4) Hulk Solos. Feats, battles and abilities support this fact

You will eventually learn about Hulk soon enough and you will thank me for it :-)

#39 Posted by green_skaar (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk/Cap

#40 Edited by Wolverine08 (45573 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would take an 8/10 majority over Captain America, but he and Colossus aren't enough to beat Hulk.

#41 Edited by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Cap

#42 Edited by MN_Logan (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Captain America win. Hulk could possibly solo.

#43 Posted by God_Spawn (38302 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos.

#44 Edited by GhostRavage (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

^ HA! Well look at that. Spawny making Hulk solo's statements. Tonight, we drink!

#45 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18703 posts) - - Show Bio

current hulk slaughters them.

#46 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos

#47 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#48 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to cancel out some of the people voting team one: Team two takes it. I'd give Hulk 6/10 solo, let alone with Cap to take Wolverine off of his back for a good while.

#49 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic: where are the rest of the scan? you forgot hulk came back and one shot colossus.

this is actually the continuation of the battle, where the hulk one shoted is ass.

#50 Posted by reaverlation (17063 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos