Wolverine & Colossus vs Godric the Vampire

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WindCloud
Random encounter.  Morals off.  Bloodlust on.  To the death.  Setting:  Emptied Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters.  (Godric is about 2,000 years old, so he can really speedblitz close to Flash's level, and can probably lift about 50 tons.  Assume he's evil for this fight).  Who wins ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By wario1988

Wolverine alone can beat this loser.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
Assume he's evil? He was evil when he bit Eric, and that's the picture you're using of him. Lol. Anyway, considering Godric is super-powerful, I'd say he can take on the team simultaneously. Strength and speed mixed with a heal factor, besides the usual vampiric weaknesses don't necessary affect True Blood vamps the same way (silver yes, garlic is an irritant and the sun takes way too long to fry them). But, I also feel that Wolverine and Colossus would get the upper-hand later on in the fight after they've realized that they need tactics. So I see a Fastball Special coming on.
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By starkwood

Godric stomps.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@wario1988 said:

Colossus and Wolverine.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WindCloud
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
Assume he's evil? He was evil when he bit Eric, and that's the picture you're using of him. Lol.
Lol.  Coz that was close to being the ONLY picture I could find of him that was good quality.  I'm telling people to assume he's evil coz I'm in the middle of S2 as of this writing, and he seemed to have turned the other cheek after 2,000 years of being evil.  Lol.

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
But, I also feel that Wolverine and Colossus would get the upper-hand later on in the fight after they've realized that they need tactics. So I see a Fastball Special coming on.
Lol.  "It's time for a fastball special, Ruskie".   I  remember that, but too bad Godric will be long gone before Logan's fastball claws find their marks.  Oh well, too bad.  So much for the fastball special.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@wario1988 said:

wolverine isn't doing anything to godric.  godric is too fast.  i could see godric KO'ing wolverine in the blink of an eye, but even then...how is godric supposed to kill wolverine? 

that still leaves colossus...godric has the speed to avoid any of colossus' attacks, however, i don't think godric has the strength to really do anything to him. 

ps. i don't think godric could lift 50 tons, to my knowledge, no vampires on true blood have done anything even remotely close to that number.

EDIT: you know what...godric could "glamour" colossus into turning off his organic steel, and then straight up punch his head off...haha once he realizes he can't do anything to colossus it could be possible.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jojjimbo

Godric.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sandiego008

godric or draw ... as stated above wolfy and metal man probably can't react fast enough to hit godric ... but godric really can't kill any of them either ...

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is a non-factor in thsi fight. he's an infinite blood smoothie. 

Godric can't get to Pete, though. He doesn't have the strength to penetrate and i don't think he's anywhere near 50 ton range.