Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By xan84
@sevennames27 said:
"@Xan said:
"@sevennames27 said:
"@Xan said:
"@MTS said:
"Spidey has enough skill to take down wolverine that's for sure, i don't know about puma and those guys ...i think he beat puma before actually got him arrested or something like that. Anywhoo i think spidey's agility speed and strength should be enough to at least KO wolverine for a bit. "
If WW Hulk was unable to do it afther he hit Logan in the face over and over again what makes you think Spiderman can ? WW Hulk can hold 2 tectonic plates togeder, spiderman has problems lifting a car :P. I gues this whas one of Logans better showings but still ... "
That fight was total PIS......... "
Why ? Its not the first time Logan fights gods, demons and the likes. Do try to find something better then PIS. "

Wolverine has become nothing but walking PIS, I though he was cool in the beginning, but now I have trouble reading comics with him in.

"

Hmm from the look of things you don't even know what PIS is. If logan dose this things all the time then its not PIS. 

Let me quote castleking  from another topic : 

"PIS is something a hero/villian does that is very unlikely  to happen in a second encounter. usually it is used to further the plot of the story making either the villain or hero fight below their consistent showing and giving them an ubsurd or unexplainable weakness........ "

In  other words if a hero keeps doing something over and over again its not PIS.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By sevennames27
@Xan said:
"@sevennames27 said:
"@Xan said:
"@sevennames27 said:
"@Xan said:
"@MTS said:
"Spidey has enough skill to take down wolverine that's for sure, i don't know about puma and those guys ...i think he beat puma before actually got him arrested or something like that. Anywhoo i think spidey's agility speed and strength should be enough to at least KO wolverine for a bit. "
If WW Hulk was unable to do it afther he hit Logan in the face over and over again what makes you think Spiderman can ? WW Hulk can hold 2 tectonic plates togeder, spiderman has problems lifting a car :P. I gues this whas one of Logans better showings but still ... "
That fight was total PIS......... "
Why ? Its not the first time Logan fights gods, demons and the likes. Do try to find something better then PIS. "

Wolverine has become nothing but walking PIS, I though he was cool in the beginning, but now I have trouble reading comics with him in.

"

Hmm from the look of things you don't even know what PIS is. If logan dose this things all the time then its not PIS. 

Let me quote castleking  from another topic :  "PIS is something a hero/villian does that is very unlikely  to happen in a second encounter. usually it is used to further the plot of the story making either the villain or hero fight below their consistent showing and giving them an ubsurd or unexplainable weakness........ " In  other words if a hero keeps doing something over and over again its not PIS. "

For years he was one way now, he is not, to me this is just one long string of bad writing.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#153  Edited By castleking

the only bad writing, i consistently see is writers ignore logan's vow and promises to go back to pure MA skill and stop being a brute and control the animal after he had the adamantium ripped out..

even before then, he wasnt that much of a novice or arrogant fighter that would make sloppy mistakes.

yet every new writer ignores that aspect of logan and show him losing his temper when the previous storyline he finally mastered a MA skill to stay focus and control the beast stay patient.

No Caption Provided
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By sevennames27
@castleking said:
"the only bad writing, i consistently see is writers ignore logan's vow and promises to go back to pure MA skill and stop being a brute and control the animal after he had the adamantium ripped out..

even before then, he wasnt that much of a novice or arrogant fighter that would make sloppy mistakes.

yet every new writer ignores that aspect of logan and show him losing his temper when the previous storyline he finally mastered a MA skill to stay focus and control the beast stay patient.

"

Going back.........
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By castleking
@Static Shock said:  

@castleking said:
"spidey could possibly have his spidey sense overloaded in certain scenarios where logan had no problem.
I've never seen this happen. When has Spidey's Spider-Sense been overloaded?

during the infinity war his spider sense went haywire and he was in massive pain saying it nearly blew his head mind giving him a massive migraine that he had to land so he wouldnt injure himself. 

same thing happen in the DC.Marvel crossover i know not canon but sometimes danger overwhelms his spider sense.

that is bad for some one who solely relies on it in combat and a bad choice to bring him along in a fate of the world on a time bomb planet fighting a horde of aliens and needing to reach the detonator.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By mv

Well it's not gonna happen in this fight lol  DD beats wolvie spidey beats cap the end.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By xan84
@MTS said:
"Well it's not gonna happen in this fight lol  DD beats wolvie spidey beats cap the end. "

If logan stays there and just let's DD hit him and eventualy DD wil drop from exhaustion or do you think that someone that can take hits from WW Hulk is going to be ko'ed for more then a sec(or not at all) by DD. 
Cap America(rogers) vs Spiderman is realy hard for me to say ho wins but all cap needs to do is buy some time until Logan finishes off with DD.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By mv

DD can just disable him with a nerve strike, and spidey's much faster than cap
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By castleking

nerve strikes dont work on logan and crushing his larynx was a one time PIS that never worked b4 , but DD some how canceled established history with his little stunt

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By mv
@castleking said:

"nerve strikes dont work on logan and crushing his larynx was a one time PIS that never worked b4 , but DD some how canceled established history with his little stunt "

How was it PIS ? He's strong enough and fast enough to do it
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By castleking

in wolverines 1st limited series run 1st issue. logan fought shingen for the right of his daughter mariko.. 

shengin challenge him to a mock sword fight dual since he didnt consider logan worthy of a real sword and just an animal...

a couple of pages before that logan had bn poison with blow fish toxin slowing down his original lvl healing factor. 

both shengin and logan immediately engage in mock combat with logan being slower due to the poisoning. Shengin immediately started going for pure nerve strike one hit kill moves with the wooden sword.. logan tanked them all and kept fighting anyways realizing shengin meant to kill him in mock combat.

shengin a master swordsman and one of  marvel original masters struck logan repeatedly in the throat and neck with the wooden sword in fatal nerve attacks.. logan simply grind his teeth and kept fighting without injury.

shengin hit him at least 4x that i know for sure in the throat neck area. left and right then direct throat  trust and even managing to land a flying down trust hit on logan when he was down on the ground. 

none of those shots caused logan to gasp for air or  keep him from fighting or keep his healing factor from repairing the damage.

what DD did goes against logans mutant ability and durability that was established decades ago. 

DD is the only person who successfully ignored the characters history and power... that is called PIS.
somehow  logan was given a weakness he never possessed before in their battle.

their are also other examples then just  the  blunt force trauma nerve strike to the throat that logan has tanked in the past. logan has had his throat ripped out and fell in a river without being incapacitated by sabe he still fought and struggle to get out of the water.

gorgon stab him and pinned him to a wall and logan still was conscious and pulled out the sword and was talking. logan's rematch shingen used sword swipes to the throat/neck area and failed to slow down logan, X23 also sliced logans throat and failed to stop logan from fighting or registering the pain, Silver samurai has used his plasma sword cuts and attacked logan's neck and logan ignored it and tanked the attack..

their are also other high lvl MA fighters that have tried to throat shot logan with blunt force and failed. i have to look in my comic collection. the point is that what DD did shouldnt have happen ignoring logans character and ability and established comic lore.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#162  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

" in wolverines 1st limited series run 1st issue. logan fought shingen for the right of his daughter mariko..   shengin challenge him to a mock seord fight dual since he didnt consider logan worthy of a real sword and just an animal...  a couple of pages before that logan had bn poison with blow fish toxin slowing down his original lvl healing factor.   both shengin and logan immediately engage in mock combat with logan being slower due to the poisoning. Shengin immediately started going for pure nerve strike one hit kill moves with the wooden sword.. logan tanked them all and kept fighting anyways realizing shengin meant to kill him in mock combat.  shengin a master swordsman and one of  marvel original masters struck logan repeatedly in the throat and neck with the wooden sword in fatal nerve attacks.. logan simply grind his teeth and kept fighting without injury.  shengin hit him at least 4x that i know for sure in the throat neck area. left and right then direct throat  trust and even managing to land a flying down trust hit on logan when he was down on the ground.   none of those shots caused logan to gasp for air or  keep his healing factor from repairing the damage.  what DD did goes against logans mutant ability and durability that was established decades ago.   DD is the only person who successfully ignored the characters history and power... that is called PIS. someone logan was given a weakness he never possessed before in their battle.  their are also other examples then just  the  blunt force trauma nerve strike to the throat that logan has tanked in the past. logan has had his throat ripped out and fell in a river without being incapacitated by sabe he still fought and struggle to get out of the water.  gorgon stab him and pinned him to a wall and logan still was conscious and pulled out the sword and was talking. logan's rematch shingen used sword swipes to the throat/neck area and failed to slow down logan, X23 also sliced logans throat and failed to stop logan from fighting or registering the pain, Silver samurai has used his plasma sword cuts and attacked logan's neck and logan ignored it and tanked the attack..  their are also other high lvl MA fighters that have tried to throat shot logan with blunt force and failed. i have to look in my comic collection. the point is that what DD did shouldnt have happen ignoring logans character and ability and established comic lore. "

DD didn't ignore Wolverine's history and what was shown for him with nerve attacks.DD's nerve strikes don't come from him just knowing which points on the body cause what his radar sense locates unique weaknesses in the anatomy of each of his opponents.DD has never failed with the use of a pressure attack,nerve pinch,or stress break even on characters that don't actually have nerves.Also he knows a nerve pinch which sends the signal to the brain to rest which causes his opponent to fall asleep.I don't see how Wolverine can avoid it.Healing factor heals wounds and his durability doesn't shield him from having his nerves pinched.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By castleking

it does it was shown repeatedly through his entire history and even a great example of one in a cross over with the famous vulcan nerve pinch.

again one of marvel's  master swordsmen and MA master that used repeated nerve shots failed to incapacitated a weaken poisoned logan with a single nerve attack to the throat and we are expected to believe that DD can do it. the narration doesnt show  or say it was even a nerve attack in DD's case. all it was, was a hard strike to the throat which makes it even worse since that would have even less of an effect since logan's HF would repair the crushed larynx immediately with his current healing factor.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By FLCL1

team 2
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" it does it was shown repeatedly through his entire history and even a great example of one in a cross over with the famous vulcan nerve pinch.  again one of marvel's  master swordsmen and MA master that used repeated nerve shots failed to incapacitated a weaken poisoned logan with a single nerve attack to the throat and we are expected to believe that DD can do it. the narration doesnt show  or say it was even a nerve attack in DD's case. all it was, was a hard strike to the throat which makes it even worse since that would have even less of an effect since logan's HF would repair the crushed larynx immediately with his current healing factor. "
There are several variables that go into this.Everyone who uses these type of attacks aren't at the same skill level.Secondly there is a difference between hitting pressure points,striking a specific imperfection in a characters body, and striking a nerve."A vulcan neck pinch" isn't like a DD two finger nerve pinch.DD's nerve pinch sends the signal to the brain to rest causing sleep.A vulcan neck pinch activates a reflex in the body causing blood loss to the brain which will knock you unconscious.They aren't the same.This so called MA master you speak of is DD so why you are saying he can't do it so DD can't is beyond me.You don't even know the specifics of the attacks.Most pressure attacks are just shown as hitting a weak part of the body (the neck) to cause pain.Obviously something Wolverine doesn't have a problem with.That's different than shutting a nerve off disrupting the the connection to the brain.You don't know what type of strike DD used on Wolverine when he hit him in the throat so I don't know how you can speak on it.Also again as ignored DD has used these types of attacks on people who don't have human physiology at all with cybernetic parts.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#166  Edited By Matezoide2

i still go with team 2

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By castleking

thats cool nothing wrong with that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" thats cool nothing wrong with that. "
:)
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By castleking

all i ask at that you guys consider all the evidence of the character

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" all i ask at that you guys consider all the evidence of the character "
I did :)
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Satyrquaze

@Vance Astro said:

There are several variables that go into this.Everyone who uses these type of attacks aren't at the same skill level.Secondly there is a difference between hitting pressure points,striking a specific imperfection in a characters body, and striking a nerve."A vulcan neck pinch" isn't like a DD two finger nerve pinch.DD's nerve pinch sends the signal to the brain to rest causing sleep.A vulcan neck pinch activates a reflex in the body causing blood loss to the brain which will knock you unconscious.

Out of curiosity, how do you know what a Vulcan Nerve Pinch (and it is 'Nerve' not "neck") does?  I've never heard that before about it.

After a bit of searching I was able to find this:

"The Vulcan nerve pinch was a martial technique developed by the Vulcans. Likely related to neuropressure, it involved applying pressure near the base of the neck and nearly instantly rendered the target unconscious,often so fast that the target was unable to cry out, but not always"  

In at least some cases the results resembled an extreme trauma to the trapezius nerve bundle, as if the neuro-fibers had been ruptured.  
~from: memory alpha

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Satyrquaze said:
"

@Vance Astro said:

There are several variables that go into this.Everyone who uses these type of attacks aren't at the same skill level.Secondly there is a difference between hitting pressure points,striking a specific imperfection in a characters body, and striking a nerve."A vulcan neck pinch" isn't like a DD two finger nerve pinch.DD's nerve pinch sends the signal to the brain to rest causing sleep.A vulcan neck pinch activates a reflex in the body causing blood loss to the brain which will knock you unconscious.

Out of curiosity, how do you know what a Vulcan Nerve Pinch (and it is 'Nerve' not "neck") does?  I've never heard that before about it.

After a bit of searching I was able to find this:

"The Vulcan nerve pinch was a martial technique developed by the Vulcans. Likely related to neuropressure, it involved applying pressure near the base of the neck and nearly instantly rendered the target unconscious,often so fast that the target was unable to cry out, but not always"  

In at least some cases the results resembled an extreme trauma to the trapezius nerve bundle, as if the neuro-fibers had been ruptured.  
~from: memory alpha

"
Star Trek comics.
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Satyrquaze
@Vance Astro: 

That works.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By castleking

also poor excuse on it being DD and thats why it worked.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" also poor excuse on it being DD and thats why it worked. "
I didn't give you an excuse.I explained why it worked for DD and not others.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By castleking
No Caption Provided
their is no narration or thought bubbles saying that is what DD did or explaining it. that was just garth ennis BS.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
"
No Caption Provided
their is no narration or thought bubbles saying that is what DD did or explaining it. that was just garth ennis BS. "
That's also another point I made.Howe can you b#tch about the scan when there is no narration.You don't know what type of attack DD was doing.You just don't want DD to have hurt Logan.DD doesn't have to explain what he does every time he does it.He usually only thinks of what attack to use when he's uncertain.Which here he's obviously not.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By castleking

does that look like a pressure/nerve attack or simply a knife hand stab to the throat with extreme force behind it?

second question do you believe DD is more skilled then shingen in nerve strike and MA skills?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
"
No Caption Provided
their is no narration or thought bubbles saying that is what DD did or explaining it. that was just garth ennis BS. "
ha ha ha... DD is putting those hands on Logan... sh!t it could be PIS... but its still funny as hell
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" does that look like a pressure/nerve attack or simply a knife hand stab to the throat with extreme force behind it?  second question do you believe DD is more skilled then shingen in nerve strike and MA skills? "
1.What it looks like is of no significance.It's only speculation to what happened. 
2.I don't think DD is more skilled than Shigen I think he's more experienced with fighting people like Wolverine.He also uses his radar sense for precision hits in most spots people either can't hit or don't know about it.Most people have weaknesses specific to their bodies.DD can find them.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By castleking

sigh...... thats not what happen their at all... but if you believe that then you have to accept that it takes both spidey and DD to take on a pissed off logan too. since it happen in the series and even then one of them was one shotted by logan rather easily?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" sigh...... thats not what happen their at all... but if you believe that then you have to except that it takes both spidey and DD to take on a pissed off logan too. since it happen in the series and even then one of them was one shotted by logan rather easily? "
you don't know what happened there so what is the sighing about? Like you said..there is no narration.I'm not saying what happened,I'm just explaining why DD's nerve strikes work better than others.You can believe what you want about the scans.I think you just don't want Garth Ennis to know something about a character that you don't because you'd rather just assume he doesn't know anything about the characters he writes for.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By castleking

vance its bn depicted in the past same and similar attacks failing to work on logan. in garth ennis run it was the only time it worked in logan's entire history and logan was completely out of character as well screaming and panicking due to injury. 

so many things was wrong with that serious and depiction of its characters.

i also highly doubt  garth ennis knows more about wolverine then i do.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

" vance its bn depicted in the past same and similar attacks failing to work on logan. in garth ennis run it was the only time it worked in logan's entire history and logan was completely out of character as well screaming and panicking due to injury.   so many things was wrong with that serious and depiction of its characters.  i also highly garth ennis knows more about wolverine then i do. "

No it has not.There as different types of nerve strikes (how many times did I explain this now?) they don't all have the same function so for you to act as if Wolverine was hit with the same exact attack and he took is bullsh#t.Also...I don't think Wolverine was so much screaming but trying to get sound out because he couldn't breathe.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By xan84
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" does that look like a pressure/nerve attack or simply a knife hand stab to the throat with extreme force behind it?  second question do you believe DD is more skilled then shingen in nerve strike and MA skills? "
1.What it looks like is of no significance.It's only speculation to what happened. 2.I don't think DD is more skilled than Shigen I think he's more experienced with fighting people like Wolverine.He also uses his radar sense for precision hits in most spots people either can't hit or don't know about it.Most people have weaknesses specific to their bodies.DD can find them. "

What's next DD doing the same to Hulk ? For me to not consider that PIS i need to see it happen again and from a diferent  writer if all posible :P  

1 times shows that are as ridiculous like this are ususaly PIS. 

Remember wolverine coming back from nothing more then his skeleton ? How is that compatabile with this :)) (that was PIS to but sure was funny as hell).

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By castleking

sigh......... okay lets say DD of all the ppl is capable of injuring logan due to radar sense focusing and finding a weakness where other high end marvel elite MA'ers who mastery is human anatomy one kill pressure points and in some cases specifically knowledgeable in logan's physiology cant,

lets also ignore the fact that DD is incapable of reading ppl with HF's bio rhythm and gets static like effect from them and relies using his senses indirectly to read such ppl like environment, wind, smell sound air pressure ect ect since he cant trust or predict their movements or emotions and other tale tell signs from their bodies directly.... its such interference that he is able to speculate if the person has a HF due to the static he gets from them.

lets say ignoring all that you think logan reaction was in character? even if he was gasping for air, he dropped his guard rolled on the ground.. 

when logan fought alongside death head II and tried to save tuck without hurting her. she also hit grabbed logan and crushed his larynx picked him up by the throat dropped his lump body and logan recovered in less then one panel from that point  of injury whenit was caused. logan was crawling toward tuck and healing keep in mind that both death head and logan had bn fighting raptures seconds before all possessing hulk lvl strength instant regeneration adaptive counter measure high tech wpnry and tuck herself had godlike stats and they were inside an inferno dimension with logan's original HF.

both DH2 and logan had bn put through hell prior to that moment. 

yet, you want ppl to believe what DD did wasnt PIS that he is capable of causing that much damage in one hit without  logan being weaken or ran through the gutter?

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Xan said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
1.What it looks like is of no significance.It's only speculation to what happened. 2.I don't think DD is more skilled than Shigen I think he's more experienced with fighting people like Wolverine.He also uses his radar sense for precision hits in most spots people either can't hit or don't know about it.Most people have weaknesses specific to their bodies.DD can find them. "
What's next DD doing the same to Hulk ? For me to not consider that PIS i need to see it happen again and from a diferent  writer if all posible :P   1 times shows that are as ridiculous like this are ususaly PIS.  Remember wolverine coming back from nothing more then his skeleton ? How is that compatabile with this :)) (that was PIS to but sure was funny as hell).  "
What are you even talking about? That comparison is completely ridiculous.Wolverine coming back from being a skeleton has nothing to do with pressure points and nerve strikes.Shutting off a person's basic functions is different than burning their flesh off their body.Wolverine healing from what Nitro did to him makes sense because physical damage causes healing factor to take effect.Cutting off the signal from the nerve to the brain does not. 

@castleking said:
" sigh......... okay lets say DD of all the ppl is capable of injuring logan due to radar sense focusing and finding a weakness where other high end marvel elite MA'ers who mastery is human anatomy one kill pressure points and in some cases specifically knowledgeable in logan's physiology cant,

lets also ignore the fact that DD is incapable of reading ppl with HF's bio rhythm and gets static like effect from them and relies using his senses indirectly to read such ppl like environment, wind, smell sound air pressure ect ect since he cant trust or predict their movements or emotions and other tale tell signs from their bodies directly.... its such interference that he is able to speculate if the person has a HF due to the static he gets from them.

lets say ignoring all that you think logan reaction was in character? even if he was gasping for air, he dropped his guard rolled on the ground.. 

when logan fought alongside death head II and tried to save tuck without hurting her. she also hit grabbed logan and crushed his larynx picked him up by the throat dropped his lump body and logan recovered in less then one panel from that point  of injury whenit was caused. logan was crawling toward tuck and healing keep in mind that both death head and logan had bn fighting raptures seconds before all possessing hulk lvl strength instant regeneration adaptive counter measure high tech wpnry and tuck herself had godlike stats and they were inside an inferno dimension with logan's original HF.

both DH2 and logan had bn put through hell prior to that moment. 

yet, you want ppl to believe what DD did wasnt PIS that he is capable of causing that much damage in one hit without  logan being weaken or ran through the gutter?

Why do I keep having to go over the same stuff with you? Shingen isn't DD.He doesn't know what DD knows.I don't give a sh#t about his mastery of anatomy or any of that stuff.When his feats involving these type of attacks reach DD's level..you let me know.I'm not saying what Ennis showed isn't PIS,I'm saying that YOU can't call it PIS because YOU don't know all of the details.I'm not even using it as part of my argument.If someone shuts of a function to your brain..if even for a moment you are incapacitated...you still will be.Stop acting like Wolverine is immune to nerve strikes because he's not.If he shrugs of nerve strikes from Mantis,or Gamora,or Temugin..someone who has shown to do beyond regular nerve striking feats (beyond the simple causing extreme pain,knocking out or paralyzing regular people or killing them) then you can act like he's completely immune to nerve strikes.And don't reply acting like i'm saying DD is on Gamora,Temugin,or Mantis's level.That's not what i'm saying at all.Only that his feats regarding these type of attacks sets him apart from the people who are just slightly efficient at it.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By MKF30

Team 1

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#189  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man could probably take both Captain America(Bucky) and Wolverine.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

NOBODY!!!!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By The_Martian

Sup Vance

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#192  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Shh...Don't say those things out loud, castleking is going to have a seizure...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By The_Martian
@Morpheus_ said:
" Shh...Don't say those things out loud, castleking is going to have a seizure... "
Castleking  still convince Wolverine beats Spider-Man?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" Sup Vance "
Awesome.You're back!
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" Sup Vance "
Awesome.You're back! "
Yeah, I had to majorly cut back on my comics that I'm collecting. I went from like 20-30 titles to 5 for now.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#196  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Nobody said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Shh...Don't say those things out loud, castleking is going to have a seizure... "
Castleking  still convince Wolverine beats Spider-Man? "
He is convinced, and with a passion..And he tries to convince us for it, as well.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By The_Martian
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @capall said:

" 
@castleking:
 again with the pis why are u ignoring the fact that peter has logan out classed in strength, speed, reflexes, agility, enhanced senses, long range attacks, only thing logan has an advantage over peter is his fighting skills and that just ain't good enough to win here      i'm tired of repeating myself so i'm done here at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that so we can agree to disagree "

His Spider-senses are also becoming increasingly overrated as the days progress. If his senses and reflexes are so sharp, why couldn't he prevent this from happening? :  "
Peter's Spider-Sense not warning him or allowing him a chance to react to some form of danger is PIS. Here he is drugged out and his Spider-Sense takes over his body in order to save him from his acid bath.

No Caption Provided
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#198  Edited By Winduizcool
@Vance Astro said:
" Spider-Man & DD FTW.Spider-Man owns Wolverine than they double team Cap. "
I beg to differ that Spiderman would beat Wolverine. I think if Wolverine gave every thing he got in terms of agility he could beat Spiderman. I mean, he could probably dodge webs that are thrown at him, and if Spidey came close to do hand to hand combat then Wolverine would of a really good chance of getting him. Plus if he does get some good punches off he can regenerate. It's really only because of the agility I think he'll win against Spiderman. But if he doesn't use the best he has for agility (which I think he'll be smart and will) then he has no chance.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By The_Martian
@Winduizcool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I beg to differ that Spiderman would beat Wolverine. I think if Wolverine gave every thing he got in terms of agility he could beat Spiderman. I mean, he could probably dodge webs that are thrown at him, and if Spidey came close to do hand to hand combat then Wolverine would of a really good chance of getting him. Plus if he does get some good punches off he can regenerate. It's really only because of the agility I think he'll win against Spiderman. But if he doesn't use the best he has for agility (which I think he'll be smart and will) then he has no chance. "
Lets see Wolverine dodge this much webbing:

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Winduizcool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I beg to differ that Spiderman would beat Wolverine. I think if Wolverine gave every thing he got in terms of agility he could beat Spiderman. I mean, he could probably dodge webs that are thrown at him, and if Spidey came close to do hand to hand combat then Wolverine would of a really good chance of getting him. Plus if he does get some good punches off he can regenerate. It's really only because of the agility I think he'll win against Spiderman. But if he doesn't use the best he has for agility (which I think he'll be smart and will) then he has no chance. "
LMFAO....You're using agility as an argument for Wolverine against Spider-Man?