#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

????????????
#3 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 should win here, logan is the weakest link here and cap is left to fend for himself against dd and peter which he can not win
#4 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"team 2 should win here, logan is the weakest link here and cap is left to fend for himself against dd and peter which he can not win "

I honestly think that Logan is the most powerful combatant here
#5 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@capall said:
"team 2 should win here, logan is the weakest link here and cap is left to fend for himself against dd and peter which he can not win "
I honestly think that Logan is the most powerful combatant here "

he is not tho, he may have the best durability due to adamantium bones and hf but that is it and that doesn't stop from getting ko'd.
steve and matt are better combatant than logan and peter out classes logan with this speed, agility, strength and most importantly his spidey senses
#6 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@capall said:
he is not tho, he may have the best durability due to adamantium bones and hf but that is it and that doesn't stop from getting ko'd.steve and matt are better combatant than logan and peter out classes logan with this speed, agility, strength and most importantly his spidey senses "

Daredevil is no where near as skilled as Logan
#7 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
"@capall said:
"@capall said:
he is not tho, he may have the best durability due to adamantium bones and hf but that is it and that doesn't stop from getting ko'd.steve and matt are better combatant than logan and peter out classes logan with this speed, agility, strength and most importantly his spidey senses "
Daredevil is no where near as skilled as Logan "

matt is better than logan in terms of fighting skills
#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

are you high?

the weak link is cap and then DD.. this goes back to the only   real metas......... and as always on panel consistency spidey is screwed by him.

#9 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"are you high?   the weak link is cap and then DD.. this goes back to the only   real metas......... and as always on panel consistency spidey is screwed by him. "

no i'm not high, why would you make remarks like that for? 
steve and matt are able to dodge bullets, can logan dodge bullets? 
they are better h2h combatants than logan and logan beating peter is pis, peter has so many advantages than logan yet how is it that logan can beat peter? peter not holding back can take logan 10/10, a simple webbing has logan immobilized in this battle as well
#11 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@capall said:
"@capall said:
Daredevil is no where near as skilled as Logan "
matt is better than logan in terms of fighting skills "

Once Matt can beat 5 Martial Arts Mystic Masters at the same time, then we'll talk.
#12 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man webs up Wolverine and before he can escape,Spider opens Logan's mouth and web his insides and then he helps double D against Cap
game over

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @castleking said:
"are you high?   the weak link is cap and then DD.. this goes back to the only   real metas......... and as always on panel consistency spidey is screwed by him. "
no i'm not high, why would you make remarks like that for? steve and matt are able to dodge bullets, can logan dodge bullets? they are better h2h combatants than logan and logan beating peter is pis, peter has so many advantages than logan yet how is it that logan can beat peter? peter not holding back can take logan 10/10, a simple webbing has logan immobilized in this battle as well "
Logan is a bullet timer. He just rarely dodges. Spider-man has actually commented that Wolverine allows himself to get tagged, while he is fully capable of dodging.
#14 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
no i'm not high, why would you make remarks like that for? steve and matt are able to dodge bullets, can logan dodge bullets? they are better h2h combatants than logan and logan beating peter is pis, peter has so many advantages than logan yet how is it that logan can beat peter? peter not holding back can take logan 10/10, a simple webbing has logan immobilized in this battle as well "
Logan is a bullet timer. He just rarely dodges. Spider-man has actually commented that Wolverine allows himself to get tagged, while he is fully capable of dodging. "

ok thats fine, logan allows himself to get tagged due to his hf which makes sense altho i have not seen him dodge any bullets myself and if he does that in this fight he'll get ko'd, matt does have speed and skill advantage over logan and of course we all know peter's senses are also greater than of logans
#15 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" @castleking said:

stop with the BS excuse that spidey is always holding back routine its gotten old... 

A) spidey must be real good at holding back that he lets his enemies beat him to a pulp and toss him out like sunday garbage, he must rely on his spider sense to tell him who to hold back against since its the only way he know who would kill him or not.

B) i guess spidey must know logan goes all out on spidey after the comment  he made about logan, that he would never hurt him or cut him with his claws..... hmmm must be why spidey relies on that personal fact assumption when he screws around with logan.

C) lets not forget that spidey has also stated he is afraid of logan from the early 80's and even now. why would he be afraid of some one he can beat right?

D) every time spidey has lost his temper and sneaked attack logan, spidey ended up in a reversal staring at the claws and at death doors being punked by logan and spidey backing down..

E)  the handdful of times spidey has faced logan's enemies he has gotten beat and humiliated and a few times logan treated him like a kid and over protective brother and showing spidey how its done while he handles business and not being ko'ed or BFR in the 1st second like spidey did.

hell spidey has lost to wolverines cannon fodder..
#16 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
stop with the BS excuse that spidey is always holding back routine its gotten old...   A) spidey must be real good at holding back that he lets his enemies beat him to a pulp and toss him out like sunday garbage, he must rely on his spider sense to tell him who to hold back against since its the only way he know who would kill him or not.  B) i guess spidey must know logan goes all out on spidey afterthe comment  he made about logan, that he would never hurt him or cut him with his claws..... hmmm must be why spidey relies on that personal fact assumption when he screws around with logan.  C) lets not forget that spidey has also stated he is afraid of logan from the early 80's and even now. why would he be afraid of some one he can beat right?  D) every time spidey has lost his temper and sneaked attack logan, spidey ended up in a reversal staring at the claws and at death doors being punked by logan and spidey backing down..  E)  the ahndful of times spidey has faced logan's enemies he has gotten beat ad humiliated and a few times logan treated him like a kid and over protective and showing spidey how its done while he handles business and not being ko'ed or BFR in the 1st second like spidey did. "

it ain't no bs, it is a fact 
again with the pis 
why are u ignoring the fact that peter has logan out classed in strength, speed, reflexes, agility, enhanced senses, long range attacks, only thing logan has an advantage over peter is his fighting skills and that just ain't good enough to win here
#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
Logan is a bullet timer. He just rarely dodges. Spider-man has actually commented that Wolverine allows himself to get tagged, while he is fully capable of dodging. "
ok thats fine, logan allows himself to get tagged due to his hf which makes sense altho i have not seen him dodge any bullets myself and if he does that in this fight he'll get ko'd, matt does have speed and skill advantage over logan and of course we all know peter's senses are also greater than of logans "

lol Spider-Man is becoming more and more overrated on a daily basis. If slowpokes like Ox (Of The Enforcers) and Molten Man have nailed him before, why can't Logan?
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man & DD FTW.Spider-Man owns Wolverine than they double team Cap.

#19 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
" @capall said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
ok thats fine, logan allows himself to get tagged due to his hf which makes sense altho i have not seen him dodge any bullets myself and if he does that in this fight he'll get ko'd, matt does have speed and skill advantage over logan and of course we all know peter's senses are also greater than of logans "
lol Spider-Man is becoming more and more overrated on a daily basis. If slowpokes like Ox (Of The Enforcers) and Molten Man have nailed him before, why can't Logan? "
Here's the thing they shouldn't be able to, Spidey's faster than Logan that's how anywhoo Team 2 take this
#20 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
"@capall said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
lol Spider-Man is becoming more and more overrated on a daily basis. If slowpokes like Ox (Of The Enforcers) and Molten Man have nailed him before, why can't Logan? "

spiderman overrated, not as much as logan thats for sure
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@capall said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
spiderman overrated, not as much as logan thats for sure "
Spider-Man is underrated.
#22 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
"@capall said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
Spider-Man is underrated. "

thank you
#23 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

" @capall said:

"@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
Yeah. Which is why the last time Ox & the enforcers were begging for mercy (during the Bookie - amusement park issue), and the Molten Man couldn't land a single hit, while Spider-man was beating the living hell out of him, before Harry Osborn injected him with his serum to cure him. Please, no more false statements/arguments. You want to use low end feats? OK. At least use real ones.
#24 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

again you dont read comics.

spidey is slightly faster not enough to make a difference..

a) logan has mirrored and matched spidey's reflex attacks and maneuvers.
b) logan has used his own version of agility alongside spidey to avoid  lasers 
c) logan has outfought and out reflexive spidey in multiple showing with both characters facing the exact same opponent and in the exact same condition... and even logan's feats in that arena blow spidey's out of the water... spidey dodges and avoids 10 to 20 bank robbers or high tech soldiers.. logan evades thousands of them or 100 alien centurion all above peak human physiology and laser guns without taking a hit..  
 d) spidey has attacked logan numerous times without provocation and the majority of the time he got punked  by logan and gut checked for the easy win(*spidey backing down no longer wants to fight b/c he got the wind knocked out of his sails)
e)  strength dont mean squat logan allowed spidey to pound on him, spidey punched logan with all of his strength like a neumatic jack and couldnt stop logan from smiling at him and he even hurt his hand...... 

you act like spidey has a major advantage when he barely has one slight iota of one. his comic showings with them both make them near equal with logan having the major higher feats against similar or the same enemies....

what it takes a whole day for spidey to beat one character it took logan a few panels to take out his most dangerous most powerful ones... and all b/c logan was worried for spidey...

only PIS here is that ppl seem to want to ignore mountains of marvel history and comparison to favor spidey when it says otherwise

#25 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
"@capall said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @castleking said:
Spider-Man is underrated. "

Someone who gets knocked out cold by Blackie Drago shouldn't ever receive this much praise
#26 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" again you dont read comics.  spidey is slightly faster not enough to make a difference..  a) logan has mirrored and matched spidey's reflex attacks and maneuvers. b) logan has used his own version of agility alongside spidey to avoid  lasers  c) logan has outfought and out reflexive spidey in multiple showing with both characters facing the exact same opponent and in the exact same condition... and even logan's feats in that arena blow spidey's out of the water... spidey dodges and avoids 10 to 20 bank robbers or high tech soldiers.. logan evades thousands of them or 100 alien centurion all above peak human physiology and laser guns without taking a hit..    d) spidey has attacked logan numerous times without provocation and the majority of the time he got punked  by logan and gut checked for the easy win(*spidey backing down no longer wants to fight b/c he got the wind knocked out of his sails)e)  strength dont mean squat logan allowed spidey to pound on him, spidey punched logan with all of his strength like a neumatic jack and couldnt stop logan from smiling at him and he even hurt his hand......   you act like spidey has a major advantage when he barely has one slight iota of one. his comic showings with them both make them near equal with logan having the major higher feats against similar or the same enemies....  what it takes a whole day for spidey to beat one character it took logan a few panels to take out his most dangerous most powerful ones... and all b/c logan was worried for spidey...  only PIS here is that ppl seem to want to ignore mountains of marvel history and comparison to favor spidey when it says otherwise "
Can you prove these points sir ?
#27 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

@castleking:

again with the pis 
why are u ignoring the fact that peter has logan out classed in strength, speed, reflexes, agility, enhanced senses, long range attacks, only thing logan has an advantage over peter is his fighting skills and that just ain't good enough to win here      
i'm tired of repeating myself so i'm done here 
at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that so we can agree to disagree
#28 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

ive done it a dozen times on this sight in other similar threads.. are you calling me out?  most of these are famous instances that many ppl already know about.

#29 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" 
@castleking:
 again with the pis why are u ignoring the fact that peter has logan out classed in strength, speed, reflexes, agility, enhanced senses, long range attacks, only thing logan has an advantage over peter is his fighting skills and that just ain't good enough to win here      i'm tired of repeating myself so i'm done here at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that so we can agree to disagree "

His Spider-senses are also becoming increasingly overrated as the days progress. If his senses and reflexes are so sharp, why couldn't he prevent this from happening? : 

Getting put on your ass by the Walrus= 

#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
"His Spider-senses are also becoming increasingly overrated as the days progress. If his senses and reflexes are so sharp, why couldn't he prevent this from happening? : 

"
Um, he was laughing hysterically at how absurd his opponent was? I don't think that really shows that his Spider-Sense is overrated. Haven't you ever been laughing so hard at something that you're pretty much incapacitated?
#31 Posted by Dark_Slayor (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine always has a uphill battle when it comes to Spiderman. Spiderman does outclass Logan in all stats, but history shows Wolverine being able to hang with Peter on more than one occasion. Consistency>PIS, sooooooooo idk lol.

#32 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
"His Spider-senses are also becoming increasingly overrated as the days progress. If his senses and reflexes are so sharp, why couldn't he prevent this from happening? : 

"
Um, he was laughing hysterically at how absurd his opponent was? I don't think that really shows that his Spider-Sense is overrated. Haven't you ever been laughing so hard at something that you're pretty much incapacitated? "

Well, with that renowned Spider-sense of his, why didn't he see that punch coming from a ridiculously slow opponent?
#33 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Sparda said:

"
Um, he was laughing hysterically at how absurd his opponent was? I don't think that really shows that his Spider-Sense is overrated. Haven't you ever been laughing so hard at something that you're pretty much incapacitated? "
Well, with that renowned Spider-sense of his, why didn't he see that punch coming from a ridiculously slow opponent? "
Uh, maybe he did, and he A) Couldn't get out of the way because he was laughing, or B) Didn't think it was that big of a deal if he got hit. When he gets knocked down, he's joking about it. He doesn't even give out some sort of remark that it hurt or anything.
#34 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
"Daredevil is no where near as skilled as Logan "
WHOAHHHHHHHH 

" @capall said:

" 
@castleking:
 again with the pis why are u ignoring the fact that peter has logan out classed in strength, speed, reflexes, agility, enhanced senses, long range attacks, only thing logan has an advantage over peter is his fighting skills and that just ain't good enough to win here      i'm tired of repeating myself so i'm done here at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that so we can agree to disagree "

His Spider-senses are also becoming increasingly overrated as the days progress. If his senses and reflexes are so sharp, why couldn't he prevent this from happening? : 

"

PIS
#35 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @Sparda said:

"
Well, with that renowned Spider-sense of his, why didn't he see that punch coming from a ridiculously slow opponent? "
Uh, maybe he did, and he A) Couldn't get out of the way because he was laughing, or B) Didn't think it was that big of a deal if he got hit. When he gets knocked down, he's joking about it. He doesn't even give out some sort of remark that it hurt or anything. "

I sure wonder if he would be laughing after being impaled by six adamantium claws................
#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Yep. His spider sense is clearly overrated. To the point that it pin points the person he's looking for, but has never even seen before, in a crowed subway. 

And there is a point between understanding what is written for laughs, and what isn't. You can't.
#37 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
"I sure wonder if he would be laughing after being impaled by six adamantium claws................ "
Wolverine is considerably less absurd than a guy named Walrus so I doubt he would be laughing in the first place and thus wouldn't be distracted.

But hey, he might be. Never know what people do when they're bleeding out.
#38 Edited by Dark_Slayor (212 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:

"
Happens all the time while I browse this forum
#39 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Yep. His spider sense is clearly overrated. To the point that it pin points the person he's looking for, but has never even seen before, in a crowed subway. 

And there is a point between understanding what is written for laughs, and what isn't. You can't. "

nice scan morpheus i have not seen this before
#40 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
I sure wonder if he would be laughing after being impaled by six adamantium claws................ "
Oh definitely not, but we won't have to worry about that since spidey is much faster than wolverine I think he's smart enough to make sure he doesn't get impaled
#41 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTS said:
I sure wonder if he would be laughing after being impaled by six adamantium claws................ "
Oh definitely not, but we won't have to worry about that since spidey is much faster than wolverine I think he's smart enough to make sure he doesn't get impaled "

He's faster than Logan, but is simply too careless to avoid every claw swipe in their fight.
#42 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"Yep. His spider sense is clearly overrated. To the point that it pin points the person he's looking for, but has never even seen before, in a crowed subway. 

And there is a point between understanding what is written for laughs, and what isn't. You can't. "
nice scan morpheus i have not seen this before "
I'm done with this. When people actually wish to debate (repeat -  debate), and not use joke characters/scans as part of their actual argument, seek me out. This is like saying Thanos, or Doom, are overrated because they lost to Squirrel Girl. And they did. But that doesn't take anything from them, because some things are done for laughs.
#43 Edited by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

I don't see how those scans mean spider man and DD lose, he was beating up both wolvie and spidey anyway anyways
#44 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

I'm done with this. When people actually wish to debate (repeat -  debate), and not use joke characters/scans as part of their actual argument, seek me out. This is like saying Thanos, or Doom, are overrated because they lost to Squirrel Girl. And they did. But that doesn't take anything from them, because some things are done for laughs. "

It was later revealed that Squirrel Girl beat a Doombot and a Thanos clone (clone was created to fool cosmic beings like Uatu).
#45 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

I'm done with this. When people actually wish to debate (repeat -  debate), and not use joke characters/scans as part of their actual argument, seek me out. This is like saying Thanos, or Doom, are overrated because they lost to Squirrel Girl. And they did. But that doesn't take anything from them, because some things are done for laughs. "

agreed and done
#46 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree.. also that scan of spidey sense pretty awesome but it has failed him in extreme fighting conditions and even on panel he was concentrating....

logan has done the same thing when he was blinded  in a fight with rogue but he saw an aura.. of the object not as clean and crisp as DD or that scan of spidey but he accomplished it in the heat of battle his was more of a moving pulsating blob. he let his senses form pictures for him in a high stress situation.

#47 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i agree.. also that scan of spidey sense pretty awesome put it has failed him in extreme fighting conditions and even on panel he was concentrating....   logan has done the same thing when he was blinded  in a fight with rogue but he saw an aura.. of the object not as clean and crisp as DD or that scan of spidey but he accomplished it in the heat of battle his was more of a moving pulsating blob. he let his senses form pictures form him in a high stress situation. "
failed in extreme fighting conditons ? Like which one ?
#48 Edited by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

" @MTS said:

Oh definitely not, but we won't have to worry about that since spidey is much faster than wolverine I think he's smart enough to make sure he doesn't get impaled "
He's faster than Logan, but is simply too careless to avoid every claw swipe in their fight. "
Actually he's not too careless to dodge every swipe.Spider-Man is only shown as careless so Wolverine can appear to have a chance against him.Spider Man rarely uses his speed as well as we all know he can because otherwise he would almost never be touched.
#49 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTS said:

" @castleking said:  I don't see how those scans mean spider man and DD lose, he was beating up both wolvie and spidey anyway anyways "

no, he wasnt. he carried spidey through the entire story arch spidey couldnt hold his own against the big white beast.. logan challenged carver solo and beat him and the beast spidey did absolutely nothing in that story arch.. he couldnt even beat a single one of mole mans monsters...logan was carrying both the NYPD and spidey through the entire story arch. 
#50 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm not comparing his spider sense to Logan's senses in the first place. But saying it's overrated, and using a joke scan isn't my style. I'm gone.

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

It was later revealed that Squirrel Girl beat a Doombot and a Thanos clone (clone was created to fool cosmic beings like Uatu). "
Both are retcons, in order not to diminish the status of the two great aforementioned characters...The thing is, their status wouldn't have dropped anyway. Because the readers realize they were going for the joke. But you can keep on avoiding to accept this, if you like.