Wolverine.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By iLLituracy

Wolverine, Marv isn't all that skilled in combat, he's pretty much a savage retard. Last I checked there was no established training that he had except Frank Miller hinting that he fought in Korea, I think.

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mr. Punisher
@iLLituracy:
Vietnam and he could take Wolvie
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Mr. Punisher said:
" @iLLituracy: Vietnam and he could take Wolvie "
Not when he is completely gutted
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!
@iLLituracy said:
"savage retard. "

That sounds like a few people in my family!
Cauldron Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Cauldron Boy

logan cuz he can heal. and marv cant.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OhTru

Wolverine stomps

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Baldy

Marv just because unlike Wolverine he's actually a good character. :)

Cauldron Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cauldron Boy
@Baldy said:
"Marv just because unlike Wolverine he's actually a good character. :) "

@Baldy:
you make a good point but i think the longer a character is around and the more his story is worked on that character tends to get stale.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaMainMan

They'd probably team up, go drinking and kill a bunch of other people.
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, Marv isn't all that skilled in combat, he's pretty much a savage retard. Last I checked there was no established training that he had except Frank Miller hinting that he fought in Korea, I think.

He is in no way retarded and has excellent combat ability. he also has nigh-superhuman strength. and marv outweighs wolverine by 300 pounds. wolvie might have the advantage in speed, but those claws won't do shit when they have to pierce 300 pound of pure muscle. comic marv is like kingpin physically.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie didn't come out yet lol. If movie versions are being used.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine stabs him in the stomach or throat no defense there hell how about teh eyes or groin?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17 god_spawn  Moderator

@illituracy said:

He is in no way retarded and has excellent combat ability. he also has nigh-superhuman strength. and marv outweighs wolverine by 300 pounds. wolvie might have the advantage in speed, but those claws won't do shit when they have to pierce 300 pound of pure muscle. comic marv is like kingpin physically.

Because bone claws that are capable of slicing through steel is going to be stopped by a semi competent combatant that is much slower, less durable, and severely less skilled because he has more muscle and out weighs him.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gumflabica

@god_spawn: Marv chased down a speeding car. He is comparable to wolvie in speed, not as fast, but comparable. and the man took multiple shots to the torso and lived to kill them. I know wolvie is faster, and don't get me wrong, Marv's gettin' torn up, but the second he gets his hands on logan, he crushes his skull like a tin can. 'tis a shame that Wolverine has not a nice coat for to be stolen from his corpse.

oh, and bone claws are puncture weapons, not slicing. they'll do about as much damage as a low-med caliber gunshot per claw. Marv's gettin' torn up, but he's walking out of this one.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gumflabica

@god_spawn: I'm probably getting into something I'll regret, but I guess a good debate with the, er, rather legendary, god_spawn could help me make a name for myself..... yeah, I'll do it, Marv FTW...... your move.....

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine quite easily.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are you talking about? Bone Claw Wolverine was in X-Men Origins: Wolverine...and Sin City has been out since 2005. And Movie Versions weren't specified anyway.

@god_spawn: Marv chased down a speeding car. He is comparable to wolvie in speed, not as fast, but comparable. and the man took multiple shots to the torso and lived to kill them. I know wolvie is faster, and don't get me wrong, Marv's gettin' torn up, but the second he gets his hands on logan, he crushes his skull like a tin can. 'tis a shame that Wolverine has not a nice coat for to be stolen from his corpse.

oh, and bone claws are puncture weapons, not slicing. they'll do about as much damage as a low-med caliber gunshot per claw. Marv's gettin' torn up, but he's walking out of this one.

Wolverine's Bone Claws were capable of slicing through metal ...they were still razor sharp. Also, without the adamantium his healing factor was cranked up. Add to that the fact that Wolverine is a much better fighter and has much better combat speed. Marv is durable...but he's got no way to heal through all the damage Wolverine can inflict...Meanwhile, Wolverine can soak hits from Marv all day long. Marv is not walking out of this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 god_spawn  Moderator

He is nowhere near Wolverine in terms of speed. Chasing down a car in comics isn't anything special. Batman's done it. Cap has done. Most street levelers can do it. You need to read up on your bone claw Wolverine then. His bone claws have an indeed sliced through thick, metal doors, so I'm not sure what your game is by saying their just puncture weapons when his claws have shown they slice whether it has adamantium or are just bone. And he isn't tearing anything. Wolverine without his adamantium has still tanked shots from Hulk, getting laced with bullets, and has gotten ran over by speeding cars only to be back up immediately after. The healing factor keeps him together. Marv isn't crushing anything.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

What are you talking about? Bone Claw Wolverine was in X-Men Origins: Wolverine...and Sin City has been out since 2005. And Movie Versions weren't specified anyway.

@gumflabica said:

Wolverine's Bone Claws were capable of slicing through metal ...they were still razor sharp. Also, without the adamantium his healing factor was cranked up. Add to that the fact that Wolverine is a much better fighter and has much better combat speed. Marv is durable...but he's got no way to heal through all the damage Wolverine can inflict...Meanwhile, Wolverine can soak hits from Marv all day long. Marv is not walking out of this.

Oppps I forgot that movie even existed or I like to pretend it doesn't.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wolverine guts Marv without breaking a sweat.

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marv won't win many battles here. He was a badass in a very low street level world.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gumflabica

@god_spawn: I've read alot but not everything. Maybe I was mistaken with what I saw. But I genuinely think Marv has a chance here. Wolverine may be faster, and have claws...... and heal immediately after any injury...... but Marv has amazing damage resistance, and crazy, close to super human strength, that I think could give him the win. Not an easy one, I'm sure of that, maybe not even more than 5/10, but I think he does have a chance. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't decapitation kill wolverine? I believe that if Marv can hold on to wolverine and keep at least one arm in those seconds, he could squeese his head so hard it'd pop like a water baloon. Marv would most likely die from his injuries after the battle, but we're going first death here.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I've read alot but not everything. Maybe I was mistaken with what I saw. But I genuinely think Marv has a chance here. Wolverine may be faster, and have claws...... and heal immediately after any injury...... but Marv has amazing damage resistance, and crazy, close to super human strength, that I think could give him the win. Not an easy one, I'm sure of that, maybe not even more than 5/10, but I think he does have a chance. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't decapitation kill wolverine? I believe that if Marv can hold on to wolverine and keep at least one arm in those seconds, he could squeese his head so hard it'd pop like a water baloon. Marv would most likely die from his injuries after the battle, but we're going first death here.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By tparks

I want to say Marv, but Wolverine should be able to stomp in this fight pretty easily. Wolverine has taken shots from characters like the Hulk, Colossus, Juggernaut, and the thing and has not been KO'd. (EDIT: I FORGOT THIS IS BONE CLAW, HE WOULD BE CRUSHED BY ANY OF THOSE CHARACTERS) I don't think Marv's brute force and pain tolerance is going to cut it here. Wolverine has an equal pain tolerance, is faster, not too far behind in strength, can heal, has enhanced senses, and is a much better fighter.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

Wolverine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. Didn't get the reply earlier. Damage resistance doesn't seem to be a factor when he's bleeding out all over the floor and possible dismemberment. And decapitation SHOULD kill Wolverine, it's been hinted at it, but in Wolverine: Prisoner Number Zero, it was said he regenerated his head. Marv never showed anything to suggest he hits harder than cars, let alone the Hulk, and while enough damage is easier to put bone claw Wolverine down, Marv didn't display anything in either strength, speed, or skill to get Wolverine in a position to "pop his head like a water balloon." I find that reaching and grasping at straws. You say he can do something he can't do and he's fighting a guy that holds every possible advantage necessary to win and on top of that, BC Wolverine tends to fight with more skill than usual, so good luck getting around that.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

Wolverine

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers