#1 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Two of the most famous comic anti-heroes vs two of their greatest adversaries.

All combatants are in character.

Teams will operate as though they work well together, and have prior team chemistry.

New 52 for Batman and Deathstroke, and so there is no debate on this Wolverine DOES have his healing factor.

This battle operates under a shared universe concept, all characters know of one another and what they are capable of.

This battle will start, but is not limited to, a generic city parking garage at night. They start on the ground floor, and there a several, not many, parked cars. Some of the lights work, some don't.

The parking garage and surrounding city block are unpopulated. The street lights are on.

Combatants will start 100 ft apart.

Both team get two hours to prepare for the other team.

Fight is to death, incapacitation, or KO.

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (38919 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly going against my favorite Canuck's team here. Batman is somewhat of a weak link here being the physically weakest here and the only guy here without a healing factor. He'll get snuffed out first, and Logan cannot take both Sabretooth and Deathstroke on at the same time.

#3 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

Sorry I forgot something in the OP. Take a look and let me know if it changes your mind since I accidently left out the shared universe concept.

#4 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

Ordinarily I'd go with Deathstroke/Sabertooth.... Batman looks like the obvious weak link as, unlike the other three in the fight he's only peak human and not meta. I can't do that with this fight. Batman can fight Deathstroke off long enough for Wolverine to come over and help, at which point Slade's day is done. Wolverine's the danger here, as he can beat either DS or Saber 1v1. All Bat's has to do is survive long enough for Wolverine to get done with whoever he's fighting and then tag team the remaining opponent. Quick question though.... which Wolverine is this? It's my understanding the current version doesn't have his healing factor, which could very well change how I see the fight as both Deathstroke and Sabertooth do... Without a healing factor Wolverine might make it past Sabertooth, but he's to beat up to take on Slade. Batman.... he's good, and in a 1v1 situation it's a pretty even fight for him against either... but he shouldn't be able to take the majority against Deathstroke, and the only way he actually beats Sabertooth is through intelligence.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (38919 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, with all teams knowing each others abilities, I see Bruce wisely letting Wolverine take on Sabretooth while he fights Deathstroke. While Batman will probably lose to Slade, it will be in a long, drawn out fight. By that time, Wolverine should have dealt with Sabretooth with mid level difficulty at most, and come in time to help Bats beat Slade.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (19850 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this pre 52 deathstroke?

#7 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

New 52 sorry. Faculties aren't firing on all cylinders at this hour. OP has been edited.

#8 Edited by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

Something I missed... both teams get a couple hours prep huh? Very few (if any) people, fictional or non beat Batman when it comes to prep. Slade, he comes close.... but not close enough. With prep Batman can take down Sabertooth quickly (Sabertooth may be metahuman but he's really not that bright and is very predictable) and has a drawn out fight with Slade where (just like the comics) Batman does what Batman never does and pulls a gun on him. End result.... with prep Batman solo's.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (19850 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Leaning towards the villains here. Slades armor gives him some very good durability so Batman will have a hard time working around it. Likewise sabretooths healing factor and durability will make him tough to KO. I think Batman is the weak link here (all though with creeds current jobber aura it may be debatable..). Wolverine will have his hands full with either and he is probably going to get double teamed.

#10 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7033 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: I realize two hours isn't a lot of time to prep, but I honestly think Batman takes the majority against Sabertooth regardless of prep. Again, Creed's just not that bright, and 9/10 times Batman figures out a way to beat him. (I'm going with bolo around the ankles followed by a quick hog-tie) Batman's biggest threat here is Slade, and they've fought before. Batman being Batman.... yeah two hours of prep for him to beat Deathstroke should be plenty.

#12 Posted by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 6/10
Batman handles DS with prep (both are very good at it)
Wolvie takes down Sabertooth, then helps Bats other way could be that Batman takes down Sabertooth with prep and Wolverine keeps Slade busy and Batman finishes the job

#13 Posted by jashro44 (19850 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming there limited to standard gear the only thing I can see being a problem for Slade are batmans magnets. However they haven't really been used to restrain someone as strong as Slades. Lets say batman tosses them against a car and Slade goes flying to the car, he will probably just rip the door off. New 52 Slade is pretty strong.

#14 Posted by patrat18 (9004 posts) - - Show Bio

Something I missed... both teams get a couple hours prep huh? Very few (if any) people, fictional or non beat Batman when it comes to prep. Slade, he comes close.... but not close enough. With prep Batman can take down Sabertooth quickly (Sabertooth may be metahuman but he's really not that bright and is very predictable) and has a drawn out fight with Slade where (just like the comics) Batman does what Batman never does and pulls a gun on him. End result.... with prep Batman solo's.

Lets not forget about that beautiful batsuit underneath his car.

#15 Posted by patrat18 (9004 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by adhd_assassin (524 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Pokeysteve (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Batman out prepping Slade and team two has a pretty big stat advantage. There is no stealth here with Lo's and Creed's senses.

Going with team two 7 or 8 out of 10.

#18 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Your forgetting Wolverine. Slade and Batman are pretty equal, and more often than not Wolverine's gonna kick the snot outta Creed.

#19 Posted by dondave (34645 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#20 Posted by comic_book_fan (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and batman

#21 Edited by MonsterStomp (16145 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two.

#22 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7033 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by dondave (34645 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Pokeysteve (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Your forgetting Wolverine. Slade and Batman are pretty equal, and more often than not Wolverine's gonna kick the snot outta Creed.

Not forgetting him. Has Batman fought Slade in the new 52 yet? They've never been anywhere near equals to my knowledge.

#25 Posted by Bruxae (12661 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.. Team 2 I think, but its an extremely close match.

#26 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

I actually believe Creed is the weak link.

Wolverine's been handling Creed easy as pie the past few years. Point in case Wolverine issue #103;

And even aside from recently, Wolverine's gotten the better of Creed far, far more than the inverse;

The majority of the times Creed has beaten Wolverine have been in flashbacks. Many of which were implants or false memories. Other times, Creed was enhanced and sporting the adamantium whereas Wolvernie's healing factor was gimped and he not at 100%.

Due to the fact Logan has kicked Creed's arse handily in their past 5 or 6 encounters, I say Wolverine makes relatively quick work of Sabretooth, then helps Batman with Deathstroke.

#27 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Batman out prepping Slade and team two has a pretty big stat advantage. There is no stealth here with Lo's and Creed's senses.

Problem being, Logan hugely outclasses Creed these days. He's humiliated him time and time again since his return from the dead.

Deathstroke is getting double teamed before too long in this fight. That can be pretty much banked on, based on the last 5 or 6 encounters between Creed and Logan.

#28 Posted by Pokeysteve (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Problem being, Logan hugely outclasses Creed these days. He's humiliated him time and time again since his return from the dead.

Deathstroke is getting double teamed before too long in this fight. That can be pretty much banked on, based on the last 5 or 6 encounters between Creed and Logan.

Ahh I see. I'm not up to date on current Creed. Last I read they were about even with Logan edging wins.

#29 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

People do know Slade will beat Wolvie 1 v 1 right?

#31 Posted by blazinasian112 (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 FTW:

It will go something like this...even without the Muramasa blade.....

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (38919 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Wolverine08 (38919 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Nah, Creed has become Wolverine's b%tch in recent years. Lol.

#34 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@granitesoldier said:

@dondave said:

Team

Which team? Haha.

Oh, crap, Team 2

Attention to details!!! This is how people die!

Sorry, I've just heard it enough in my job I just felt like saying it to someone else.

#35 Posted by CF12793 (2935 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta give this to the professional killers here. Batman is definitely the weak link here. Either DS or Sabretooth should be able to put him down quickly, unless he has some sort of "Anti-getting stabbed in the chest" spray of some sort. After Batman is out, I would say that Wolverine shouldn't be much of a challenge. With the fights we've seen between Victor and Logan, their wins/losses are pretty much neck in neck. And with DS having not only the weapons and strength to bring him down, but the fighting experience and tactical prowess, there's no way Wolverine could beat both of them at once.