• 64 results
#51 Edited by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@bigcimmerian: Then your knowledge is lacking on Punisher.

Punisher has Bested Wolverine in 2 Comics for sure and stalemated him in a third. In one arc Punisher with a little prep defeated Wolverine, Spider Man, and Daredevile at the same time. All 3 written by Ennis who hates Punisher. Wolverine Fans claim its all PIS, yet Marvel Editor felt it was good enough to be cannon. There is a 4th time Punisher beat Wolverine and it was not written by Ennis at all!

So by the count I have Punisher has beaten Wolverine 3 times and stalemated him once.

Daken beat Punisher, yeah so what? Daken had also beaten Wolverine too. Your point?

Also Wolverine Healing Factor has been taxed to hell by Nullets many times, like in New Avengers where the Hodd shot Wolverine up to the point he was to taxed to go on and chase Hood after wounding Hood.

All 3 Termies here also have faster than Human in reaction and processing time. They are more accurate than Special Forces. Terminator have Grenade Launchers here as well.

I think your scans of Cannon Fodder Nobodies pale in comparison to the T-800 feats I posted.

IMO.

Ennis hates Punisher? LOL he's his favorite character, man look it up please. He also loves to write about superheroes getting humiliated and he makes the fun of nearly all characters except Punisher. And tell me how do you think Terminators are going to beat Wolverine? He's stronger, faster, more skilled, better fighter, more durable, he has all the advantages someone could possibly have. Your scans are worthless, because you are showing us T - Infinity, but Wolverine is battling T-800 who got brutally curbstomped by this T-Infinity. Their durability for heat, electricity, fire, explosions means nothing here, they will be sliced into pieces in seconds.

#52 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos. I don't believe Cadence showed anything to suggest otherwise and no offense, but you picked quite a few low showings, taking things out of context, and picking PIS feats to downplay Logan in an attempt to say he doesn't.

Moderator Online
#54 Posted by Saren (25323 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos. X-23 solos. Spam as many PIS feats as you want. Won't change that.

#55 Posted by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos. I don't believe Cadence showed anything to suggest otherwise and no offense, but you picked quite a few low showings, taking things out of context, and picking PIS feats to downplay Logan in an attempt to say he doesn't.

@cadencev2

I would also like to add that with Regards to Spider-Man breaking through Carboduim, He was wearing his Ends of the Earth Armor, which probably enhanced his strength somewhat. Furthermore, Omega Red also has death spores which weaken you, which makes it harder for you to break out of.........

#56 Edited by jashro44 (19812 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: there isn't any indication the ends of the earth armor increases strength. It was never stated to do that.

#57 Posted by dondave (34616 posts) - - Show Bio

Team ftw

#58 Posted by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@laflux: there isn't any indication the ends of the earth armor increases strength. It was never stated to do that.

Hence why I said probably. Under Duress Peter's strength feats rocket, that's true, but ripping through Carboduim seems a bit out of Peter's strength. The Ends of the Earth Armor did enhance Peter's Durability- I find it logical that it would do likewise for strength, but yeah, it was never mentioned- so I'm fine with it just being a "high end" feat as well :)

#59 Edited by jashro44 (19812 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: the reason it increased durability was because of the material. Peter had also designed armor during slotts run which he likely in used with his ends of the earth armor. I don't know if carbonaridium has many durability showings. Yes it was an attempt to replicate adamantium but I don't think it takes class 100 strength.

#60 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I can't remember if Wolverine ever really tried just straight up slashing the tentacles. It's been awhile since I went over their fights. Regardless, another thing to point is carbonadium is toxic itself and does disrupt healing factors if inserted in the body. I can't remember either if OR has tried spearing Logan with them.

Take it for what you will.

Moderator Online
#61 Posted by jashro44 (19812 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: from what I have seen it seems like wolverines claws haven't made contact with omega reds cables. I have asked a few other people and it doesn't seem like anyone can think of a instance of its durability.

#62 Edited by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@god_spawn: from what I have seen it seems like wolverines claws haven't made contact with omega reds cables. I have asked a few other people and it doesn't seem like anyone can think of a instance of its durability.

In that case, Its probably just a high end feat (thanks for the correction). Though Carboduim must be stronger than Titanium, as Doc Ock's tentacles were an upgrade, and Peter did struggle somewhat to rip those apart.

#63 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

You always think I downplay Wolverine. I do not know why I tag you ever for Wolverine vs anything anymore :/ I think I made valid points and showings of average (As your calling) Low Ball. Whateves.

Wolverine solos. X-23 solos. Spam as many PIS feats as you want. Won't change that.

X-23 Solos is even more highly questionable. But then again anything I defend you shoot down, so were good.

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

In that case, Its probably just a high end feat (thanks for the correction). Though Carboduim must be stronger than Titanium, as Doc Ock's tentacles were an upgrade, and Peter did struggle somewhat to rip those apart.

I guess we will never know.

Anyway no way Wolverine should "Solo" but again, I am the only one and I just lowball Wolverine I guess :? so whateves. This Thread should be locked.

@god_spawn Please do the honors.

#64 Posted by Shawnbaby (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Yes, Wolverine is typicaly faster than the "AVERAGE" Human.

Terminators operate on the Micro Second level via CPU and has better accuracy as well.

Its not like Punisher does not get the best of Wolverine 8/10 fights in the comics.

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2 said:

@drazah said:

Wolverine. Solos, that said X-23 would be help though no argument there.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Omega red take out a T-800. I mean don't they get taken out by The Resistance's standard plasma rifles? Omega Red has taken way harder hits of energy then those. Vote- team this is a respect thread for Terms. Lol

..... you do realize Plasma weapons burn near heat of a small sun and in turn is the only weakness of Hyper Alloy?

I mean, all the durability feats I posted above and you think Hyper Alloy is weak to everything cause it breaks under Plasma?

It's also apparently weak to Pipe Bombs and Hydraulic Presses.

Bone Claw Wolverine and X-23 is weak to those as well. :)

Too bad it's adamantium Wolverine Here. The Hydraulic press that effortlessly crushed the T-800 would destroy itself without ever so much as making a dent on Wolverine's Skeleton.