• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan has been targeted for Extermination. Skynet gives the data and info to these 3 Terminators, then sends them back to find and eliminate Wolverine. X-23 happens to be with him at the time of attack. Wolverine and X-23 must face all three T-800s at the same time!

So in this corner the Healing Factor and Adamantium Duo.

VS the unstoppable Hyper Alloy killing Machines.

Random Encounter for the X-Men.

Info and Details for the Terminators.

Current Versions and EU for T-800s as well Movie.

Battle in a small town street to the death or KO.

Terminators are each armed with a Shotgun, Uzi, Hand Gun, and Grenade Launcher. They all have their Bio Skin.

#2 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by laflux (14998 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 could be in trouble due to her lack of Metal skeleton, but the Terminator have no definite way of putting Logan down, and he has the speed advantage, as well as the damage output advantage. I'd say it would be a fairer match if it was Bone Claw Logan...

Online
#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

X-23 could be in trouble due to her lack of Metal skeleton, but the Terminator have no definite way of putting Logan down, and he has the speed advantage, as well as the damage output advantage. I'd say it would be a fairer match if it was Bone Claw Logan...

If you read the Speed feats of Terminators, they are very fast being Micro Processors that think whole plans and scan at the speed of Electricity.

Add to that the interesting Adamantium vs Hyper Alloy.

As for the comment of killing Wolverine, I should give just put down KO as a option.

#5 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

They take out sentinels regularly....... Terminators lose

#6 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

They take out sentinels regularly....... Terminators lose

Last time I check Sentinels are made with high grade steel, not Hyper Allow. Sentinels are also huge targets, and slow ones at that. I see little reasoning comparing a T-800 to a Sentinel.

#7 Edited by grimala26 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 just needs to stay behind Logan And she"ell be good

Logan Can handle termination Him Self He Just Need X-23 for Helpful Uses And maybe Sneak Attacks

#8 Posted by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

They take out sentinels regularly....... Terminators lose

Last time I check Sentinels are made with high grade steel, not Hyper Allow. Sentinels are also huge targets, and slow ones at that. I see little reasoning comparing a T-800 to a Sentinel.

Is hyper alloy that much more durable? IIRC T-800 was crushed by a trash compactor, right?

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@zr0c00l said:

They take out sentinels regularly....... Terminators lose

Last time I check Sentinels are made with high grade steel, not Hyper Allow. Sentinels are also huge targets, and slow ones at that. I see little reasoning comparing a T-800 to a Sentinel.

Is hyper alloy that much more durable? IIRC T-800 was crushed by a trash compactor, right?

Things to remember. T-800 was hit by 50 Ton Semi Truck moving at 55 mph head on. T-800 was hit with a huge Propane Explosion from said Truck. T-800 was then had a Pipe Bomb in his Mid Section blow up.

Point it T-800 was hit with more punishment than and Sentinal ever was and still going.

Fun Fact for the day.

That Crusher was applying over 100+ tons of force. Yet it did not even fully smash the T-800 Hyper Allow armor after all that damage.

Terminator is made from Hyper Alloy Combat Chassis. It has proven to be ungodly durable.

T-800 feats against extreme Force and Pressure.

1-2) T-800s have tons of earth and rock cave in on them, escape through the rubble with ease.

3-4) T-800 free falls from Empire State Building, still going.

5-6) T-800 sunk to bottom of the Pacific, survives ocean pressure and all to walk back a shore.

7-8) T-800s survive crushing Ocean Depths from Sub Dive.

9) T-800 is hit by a easy 40 Ton Semi Truck moving at 50 MPH head on, suffers minor injuries.

10-11) T-800s get hit by a full on Train, ran over, and still going.

12-13) T-800 hit by a Up Armour Swat Team Van moving at highway speeds, no damage.

T-800 feats vs Explosions and Weapon Fire.

1) Tanking a Anti vehicle 203mm Grenade Luncher Round twice with no damage.

2-4) Walk through ground zero of a massive Car Bomb.

5-7) Gets hit by a heavy duty truck, then still going gets hit with a anti tank missile. Terminator is still functioning.

8) Pipe Bomb in it weak joints, still going!

9-10) Hit with a house full of Pipe Bombs, no damage.

11) T-800 rises from a propane truck explosion. Sitting in the driver seat to take the full blast and still going strong.

T-800 feats of Electricity and Heat.

1-3) T-800 survives being submerge in a vat of industrial boiling acid.

4) T-800 tears through Electric Fence.

5-6) T-800 brushes off Electricity of a whole hospitable

7-8) T-800 hit by lightning bolt, operates just fine in seconds.

9-10) T-800 is temporary KOed by a whole City Power Grid. Never fried any of its circuits and shortly rebooted.

11-12) T-800 hit by a grazing blow of a Electromagnetic Fazer (EMP blast) and is unaffected.

13) T-800 covered in molten steel.

14) Terminators are mad to be electronic resistant.

The best way to beat a T-800 is with Plasma Weapons, yet even Plasma Weapons are not fully Effective. T-850s are even more resistant to Plasma Weapons.

1) T-800 getting shot by Reese and point blank in the back

2) T-800 takes shots in the back by mini Hunters, and yes Terminator 3-D was cannon as James Cameron who written and directed meant it to be.

3) T-850 takes plasma fire from TX that can vaporize the front end of a fire truck.

4) T-800 takes 4 plasma shots of this super plasma pistol before being blown to pieces.

5-6) T-800 takes direct plasma fire from rebels that bounce off his armor.

7-8) T-800 shows incredible durability from Reese's Plasma Rifle, however takes a vehicle mounted Plasma Cannon to blow it to pieces.

So in short. Hyper Allow is Ungodly tough!

#10 Posted by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Well yes I do know that it had 150 tons of force crushing it but thing is adamantium has cut people like gladiator, hulk, thing, thor, etc. I don't think hyper alloy will last long against adamantium claws. Terminators are durable but Logan has cut people who are more durable.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: Well yes I do know that it had 150 tons of force crushing it but thing is adamantium has cut people like gladiator, hulk, thing, thor, etc. I don't think hyper alloy will last long against adamantium claws. Terminators are durable but Logan has cut people who are more durable.

True but you forget other facts.

Vibranium is not indestructable, and has withstood Adamantium Attacks easy.

Carbonadium is nowhere near as tough and withstood Adamantium of Wolverines claws.

Secondary Adamantium also withstands Wolvie claws.

So why is Wolverine slicing easy through the Superb Durability (Feats of Hyper Allow to some of the feats of Carbonadium) of Hyper Allow with ease?

#12 Edited by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Vibranium can only with stand adamantium because it robs adamantium of its strikes causing it to lose all its momentum and the force applied behind it (vibranium absorbs kinetic energy). It doesn't stop adamantium because its durable it stops it because of its unique properties.

As for carboanridium and secondary adamantium when have those materials stopped wolverines claws?

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: Vibranium can only with stand adamantium because it robs adamantium of its strikes causing it to lose all its momentum and the force applied behind it (vibranium absorbs kinetic energy). It doesn't stop adamantium because its durable it stops it because of its unique properties.

As for carboanridium and secondary adamantium when have those materials stopped wolverines claws?

Yet Vibranium is not Indestructible. It has been broken, In fact Iron Fist busted up Black Panthers with his Iron Fist.

Omega Red Tentacles, Carbonadium and withstands Wolvie Claws before. Sometimes he has cut thru it, other times it is useless. Depends on the writer and Wolverine wanking in the comic.

IIRC Secondary Adamantium has been used to imprison Wolverine. Or maybe it was Adamanite, which is also breakable.

Fact remains, Wolverine has cut Gladiator, however Gladiator never showed any real Cut Resistance, Blunt Force and Energy Resistance, yes, not so much on cutting. Also Wolverine barely scratches Thor skin.

So I think it is flawed argument to say he cuts thru Hyper alloy easy when it has better feats than Black Panther Viranium Armor vs less than 100 toner (on average, IF has one over 100+ ton feat) Iron Fist attacks.

Fact is Wolverine does not have Lighsaber Claws that cut anything on the molecule level. At all. There has been metals that are not Adamantium that has withstood many hits.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: As I said vibranium isn't actually durable. The reason black panthers suit with stands iron fist hitting him with the repeated force of the freight train is because the suit absorbs kinetic energy robbing the punch of its momentum reducing the impact to something which black panther can tank. Vibranium can be overloaded with enough kinetic force but it takes a lot.

Do you have issue numbers or scans of omega reds tentacles withstanding wolverines claws? I have never heard this before.

Can you provide issue reference or scans of the secondary adamantium being used to imprison wolverine?

As I said it was stated that iron fist hit black panther with the force of a freight train repeatedly. Freight trains have a top speed of 75 miles per hour and IIRC can weigh from 3000-8000 tons. Iron fist hit him with that force repeatedly. Not sure if hyper alloys feats are better then that. And even if they are the brand of stopping the force is different.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: As I said vibranium isn't actually durable. The reason black panthers suit with stands iron fist hitting him with the repeated force of the freight train is because the suit absorbs kinetic energy robbing the punch of its momentum reducing the impact to something which black panther can tank. Vibranium can be overloaded with enough kinetic force but it takes a lot.

Do you have issue numbers or scans of omega reds tentacles withstanding wolverines claws? I have never heard this before.

Can you provide issue reference or scans of the secondary adamantium being used to imprison wolverine?

As I said it was stated that iron fist hit black panther with the force of a freight train repeatedly. Freight trains have a top speed of 75 miles per hour and IIRC can weigh from 3000-8000 tons. Iron fist hit him with that force repeatedly. Not sure if hyper alloys feats are better then that. And even if they are the brand of stopping the force is different.

Terminator also withstood being hit by Freight Trains.

So Hyper Allow baby. Unlike Vibranium that weakens blows, Hyper Allow just tanks it.

As for Wolverine vs Omega Red Carbonadium....

Wolverine who has Claws that cut through Gladiator seems to never been able to simply cut through Carbonadium.

In this whole Fight Wolverine seems to not focus on cutting the Tentacles, he goes as far to shout "Let him go!" instead of cutting Colossus free.

Just seeing the obvious, I do not see Wolverine cutting through them. Now after researching I cannot find a single scan where Wolverine ever cut through OR tentacles.

I just see the whole Argument of Wolverin cutting through the Hyper Allow like his blades are Molecule cutting weapons or a Light Saber as a lame argument.

#17 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Wolverine can solo.

In fact..this battle has pretty much already been done...except it was 3 T-850's...and no X-23.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wolverine-vs-3-t-850s-terminator-682911/?page=1

Pretty much disagree as the feats and facts I posted :)

Base on Speed and Skill as well Durability Wolverine is in no way Soloing.

Speed and Skill

Many people believe Terminator is not fast nor skilled. Untrue.

1-2) T-800 Skill and Agility allows it to bail from Jet Bike to scalling the brick wall in seconds.

3-4) T-800 plants single strike blows in martial arts form.

5-7) T-800 reacts and move faster than than the humans and then with Restraint Techniques disarms them.

8) T-800 takes down humans at a sprint with moves while outpacing a sprinting and fit Mary.

9) T-800 moves fast enough and stealthy enough to stay out of the site of the Cops that surrounded crashed car.

10) A T-800 moves faster than the human rebels can react killing all of them but one, who would then be used for questioning.

11) T-800 faster than Bar Owner Reaction.

12) T-800 agility and skill riding down elevator cable.

13) This T-800 moves so fast and stealthy that the Cops thought they were surrounded by a large gang!

Facts guy, you should not bring back a BIAS and UNIFORMED Thread as proof when I have the feats to back it up ;)

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Wolverine can solo.

In fact..this battle has pretty much already been done...except it was 3 T-850's...and no X-23.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wolverine-vs-3-t-850s-terminator-682911/?page=1

Pretty much disagree as the feats and facts I posted :)

As is your right... Unfortunately for you...the only person that felt the same as you in that thread was the Terminator Fan.

Dont ****ing go there. That guy is the reason Terminator gets no respect on this site and his Dark Horse as well Dynamite Comics are ignored.

I am making a change in the right direction with feats and (Semi) Logic.

Lets debate it. As no way in hell should Wolverine solo 3.

@god_spawn @esquire @strider92 Your all big Wolvie Fans IIRC, after the feats I posted, you think Wolverine can solo 3 of these guys?

#20 Edited by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: In none of those scans does wolverines claws make contact with reds cables. He makes contact with red....and he pierces him. I don't see in which scan red uses his cables to block wolverines claws.

As for the terminator scan of him getting hit by a freight train he wasn't hit with one repeatably, and when he did get hit according to your scan he lost 48% efficiency after that one hit. IMO Black panther taking the repeated force is more impressive.

#21 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: In none of those scans does wolverines claws make contact with reds cables. He makes contact with red....and he pierces him. I don't see in which scan red uses his cables to block wolverines claws.

As for the terminator scan of him getting hit by a freight train he wasn't hit with one repeatably, and when he did get hit according to your scan he lost 48% efficiency after that one hit. IMO Black panther taking the repeated force is more impressive.

Jash, your killing me. One Terminator was at 45% efficiency, the other was fine. Also to add that Terminator already suffered heavy hits from a Cave In, Dynamite, and a Crashing Helicopter.

So point still stands. Freight Train cannot barely do any damage with no Kinetic Energy loss gimick.....

As for Red, Wolverine never makes attempt to, that is proof to me right there they would have no affect. Since Carbonadium has been stated as near Indestructible as well, makes sense.

http://www.comicvine.com/carbonadium/4055-57350/ Most sources point this out.

Look you can say there is no proof so they can be cut. I say there is more proof as Wolverine does not bother to waste time trying when he knows he cannot cut through.

When Wolverine faces this guy like 20 times in comics, it seems proven he cannot cut through the coils.

#22 Edited by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Are those T-800's?

Anyways the "gimmick" you are referring to is how vibranium works...It does what it does because it takes the force behind a blow away. And what your not taking into account is that its not something Hyper alloy does. So its brand of durability is different.

As for omega red the fact that spider-man managed to snap dock ocks one inch carbonaridium arms in ends of the earth, yet he couldn't dent wolverines skeleton with his strongest hits is enough proof adamantium can cut reds coils. Hell the hulk couldn't rip wolverines arms apart much less spider-man, so adamantium is a lot more durable then carboanridium. It seems clear that wolverine never cut the cables because of plot.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I also want to bring up the accuracy of T-800 series.

Accuracy

T-800s have incredible accuracy as a machine should.

1-2) T-800 with orders of no deaths, fires on the cops with a wild minigun and grenade launcher. He successfully takes out the Cop Cars while forcing the cops back. All with no deaths, not even accidental ones.

3) T-850 fires off 700+ rounds as its scanners counted, and performs the same feat as the T-800 above.

4) T-800 on motorcycle and air born takes out squads of cops before landing.

5) T-800 predicts the cops movements as he runs along the wall.

6) T-800 saves ammo on Canadian military by killing each one of them with a single shot.

7) T-850 slamming to a stop fires the inaccurate RPG to hit TX's Plasma Gun dead on.

8) T-800 with Buzz Saw Blades takes out 3 bikers speeding away on choppers.

9) T-800 with a single shot takes out a HK out of the sky.

Also it is not like T-800 has no way combating foes with Close Range Dominance!

Uncle Bob, battles the super powerful T-Infinity. Think of T-1000 with TX weapons and all around better! As seen is the skill and finesse of the T-800s programmed skill.

Uncle Bob fights T-Infinity again. We see the skill and durability of a T-800 model battling a foe superior in most ways.

Again, Wolverine is in no way "Soloing" this IMO.

#24 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: Are those T-800's?

Anyways the "gimmick" you are referring to is how vibranium works...It does what it does because it takes the force behind a blow away. And what your not taking into account is that its not something Hyper alloy does. So its brand of durability is different.

As for omega red the fact that spider-man managed to snap dock ocks one inch carbonaridium arms in ends of the earth, yet he couldn't dent wolverines skeleton with his strongest hits is enough proof adamantium can cut reds coils. Hell the hulk couldn't rip wolverines arms apart much less spider-man, so adamantium is a lot more durable then carboanridium. It seems clear that wolverine never cut the cables because of plot.

Yes, those are simple T-800s.

My point stands, Hyper allow does not require a Gimmick to tank hits.

Really? I guess that High End feat compares to Spider Man KOing Firelord or Spider Man holding up the Daily Bugle? Seriously that is a crappy argument as I showed 100 Toner Colossus unable to break free, yet Spider Man can? No. All this proves is Omega Red Tentacles >>>>>>>>> Spider man PIS showing on Doc Ock for a win.

#25 Posted by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

My point stands, Hyper allow does not require a Gimmick to tank hits.

Whatever. Its this "gimmick" that allows vibranium to stop adamantium. Thats the point. Just because vibranium stops adamantium doesn't mean it will have the same effect against really durable people.

Really? I guess that High End feat compares to Spider Man KOing Firelord or Spider Man holding up the Daily Bugle?

Seriously that is a crappy argument as I showed 100 Toner Colossus unable to break free, yet Spider Man can?

No.

What your not taking into account is omega reds life drain and death spores. They physically weaken people. So all though colossus is a lot stronger then spider-man because of reds death spores and life drain he was weakened to the point he was unable to escape the coils (that is why omega red could easily damage him despite being only a 10 tonner). I don't see spider-man breaking omega reds coils for the same reason (deathspores would weaken spider-man too much) but that's not the point. The point is carboanridium doesn't have a lot of feats of durability. That is why spider-man broke carboanridium.

#26 Edited by Nefarious (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can beat any Terminator by himself.

#27 Edited by laflux (14998 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Also just to add. Wolverine's claws has penetrated the Hide of Thanos' Skin, who tanked a Gas Giant explosion without more than a smile :P

Online
#28 Edited by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

All this talk of Carbonadium is really besides the point....T-800's aren't made out of Carbonadium...and there's nothing showing that the Hyper Alloy Steel is anywhere near as durable as even Carbonadium is...much less adamantium, Carbonadium was developed as a cheap alternative to Adamantium. Russians. Always trying to save a buck.

Bringing in the Firelord Fight has nothing to do with anything. It happened about 30 years ago when Firelord was not nearly as defined as a character as he is today. And Spider-Man didn't Support the Entire Daily Bugle....many of the support beams were still intact...what he did was to provide Additional Support to keep the entire Building from Collapsing, temporarily...and even then it took everything he had. Call it PIS if you like...but it's consistent that when Peter is sufficiently motivated..he goes far beyond his alleged 10 ton limit.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

All this talk of Carbonadium is really besides the point....T-800's aren't made out of Carbonadium...and there's nothing showing that the Hyper Alloy Steel is anywhere near as durable as even Carbonadium is...much less adamantium, Carbonadium was developed as a cheap alternative to Adamantium. Russians. Always trying to save a buck.

Bringing in the Firelord Fight has nothing to do with anything. It happened about 30 years ago when Firelord was not nearly as defined as a character as he is today. And Spider-Man didn't Support the Entire Daily Bugle....many of the support beams were still intact...what he did was to provide Additional Support to keep the entire Building from Collapsing, temporarily...and even then it took everything he had. Call it PIS if you like...but it's consistent that when Peter is sufficiently motivated..he goes far beyond his alleged 10 ton limit.

Your argument is the same as Mine. Hyper Alloy is a non existent metal that has Superhuman Durability against all forms of attack BUT extreme heat.

Wolverine can beat any Terminator by himself.

So Wolverine can beat T-1000 amd T-Infinity and T-1 Million? Lets not get to crazy with Wolverine now.

@jashro44 said:

What your not taking into account is omega reds life drain and death spores. They physically weaken people. So all though colossus is a lot stronger then spider-man because of reds death spores and life drain he was weakened to the point he was unable to escape the coils (that is why omega red could easily damage him despite being only a 10 tonner). I don't see spider-man breaking omega reds coils for the same reason (deathspores would weaken spider-man too much) but that's not the point. The point is carboanridium doesn't have a lot of feats of durability. That is why spider-man broke carboanridium.

True. I actually totally forgot the Death Spores.

I still disagree Wolverine cannot beat 3 Terminators by himself. No at all. No one is factoring in many variables. Wolverine Healing factor has been taxed by bullets and explosions. This is something 3 Terminators with Grenade Launchers and Shotguns can do.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I was mainly commenting on wolverines ability to cut hyper alloy. I would have to give a better read through your terminator tribute when I am done school to really give a valid opinion on who wins. From what I know of terminators though there best bet would be a submission hold to incapacitate wolverine. If they are fast and skilled enough to pull it off.

#31 Posted by jwalser3 (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone unfamiliar with the EU feats of T-800s, respect thread here.

I love you. I had some scans of EU Terminators but I don't have all the comics. I'll definitely be taking some if that's okay.

#32 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@cadencev2 said:

Anyone unfamiliar with the EU feats of T-800s, respect thread here.

I love you. I had some scans of EU Terminators but I don't have all the comics. I'll definitely be taking some if that's okay.

Please do. I think Terminator has a bad taste and rep on this site. So take what ya like and spread it around.

@jashro44

I was mainly commenting on wolverines ability to cut hyper alloy. I would have to give a better read through your terminator tribute when I am done school to really give a valid opinion on who wins. From what I know of terminators though there best bet would be a submission hold to incapacitate wolverine. If they are fast and skilled enough to pull it off.

I actually never though of Incap via Hold. They are in the 3+ strength level for sure. They could do it. However X-23 is here as well.

#33 Edited by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yea they will probably have to deal with X-23 first. All though I will say it wont be easy to pin Logan down. His skills have allowed him to escape a grapple from a amped Sebastian shaw IIRC.

#34 Edited by Pokeysteve (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan wins. Come on now. I know Cadence isn't one of that crazy dudes accounts.

#35 Edited by Hyperlight (5687 posts) - - Show Bio

the mutants

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan wins. Come on now. I know Cadence isn't one of that crazy dudes accounts.

As long as you recognize that, then I'm good with your choice.

#37 Edited by Nefarious (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I think I am starting to get crazy. The healing factor and all....Yeesh. He is overrated afterall.

#38 Posted by cooljammy18 (909 posts) - - Show Bio

Very clever respect thread OP.

#39 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine easily solos.

#40 Posted by Pokeysteve (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Logan wins. Come on now. I know Cadence isn't one of that crazy dudes accounts.

As long as you recognize that, then I'm good with your choice.

Lol the evidence is in your favor. Like you actually made a case with feats and scans (which was nicely composed btw). That dude thought a T-1000 would stomp Doomsday.

#41 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Very clever respect thread OP.

Thanks.

Wolverine easily solos.

Your high, share some of that good stuff.

@cadencev2 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Logan wins. Come on now. I know Cadence isn't one of that crazy dudes accounts.

As long as you recognize that, then I'm good with your choice.

Lol the evidence is in your favor. Like you actually made a case with feats and scans (which was nicely composed btw). That dude thought a T-1000 would stomp Doomsday.

He knows he is wrong and stated many times already he trolls these threads for the sake of it.

#42 Posted by DraZah (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Solos, that said X-23 would be help though no argument there.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Omega red take out a T-800. I mean don't they get taken out by The Resistance's standard plasma rifles? Omega Red has taken way harder hits of energy then those. Vote- team this is a respect thread for Terms. Lol

#43 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@drazah said:

Wolverine. Solos, that said X-23 would be help though no argument there.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Omega red take out a T-800. I mean don't they get taken out by The Resistance's standard plasma rifles? Omega Red has taken way harder hits of energy then those. Vote- team this is a respect thread for Terms. Lol

..... you do realize Plasma weapons burn near heat of a small sun and in turn is the only weakness of Hyper Alloy?

I mean, all the durability feats I posted above and you think Hyper Alloy is weak to everything cause it breaks under Plasma?

#44 Edited by DraZah (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't care about hyper alloys weakness, & I never said Hyper alloy is weak,

^^^ Can produce the heat equal to the surface of the sun....? Does any of this negate the fact I have seen the resistance beat t-800's with energy based weapons with a much lesser impact than other energy sources I have seen Omegared take, resist, and blow off. No, Vote- team

#45 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

@drazah said:

Wolverine. Solos, that said X-23 would be help though no argument there.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Omega red take out a T-800. I mean don't they get taken out by The Resistance's standard plasma rifles? Omega Red has taken way harder hits of energy then those. Vote- team this is a respect thread for Terms. Lol

..... you do realize Plasma weapons burn near heat of a small sun and in turn is the only weakness of Hyper Alloy?

I mean, all the durability feats I posted above and you think Hyper Alloy is weak to everything cause it breaks under Plasma?

It's also apparently weak to Pipe Bombs and Hydraulic Presses.

#46 Edited by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Here bub :P

Imagine those guys are Terminators lol.

He's fast enough to dodge bullets fired from multiple machine guns.

Fast enough to vanish from the scene before anybody could realize what happened.

#47 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Yes, Wolverine is typicaly faster than the "AVERAGE" Human.

Terminators operate on the Micro Second level via CPU and has better accuracy as well.

Its not like Punisher does not get the best of Wolverine 8/10 fights in the comics.

@cadencev2 said:

@drazah said:

Wolverine. Solos, that said X-23 would be help though no argument there.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Omega red take out a T-800. I mean don't they get taken out by The Resistance's standard plasma rifles? Omega Red has taken way harder hits of energy then those. Vote- team this is a respect thread for Terms. Lol

..... you do realize Plasma weapons burn near heat of a small sun and in turn is the only weakness of Hyper Alloy?

I mean, all the durability feats I posted above and you think Hyper Alloy is weak to everything cause it breaks under Plasma?

It's also apparently weak to Pipe Bombs and Hydraulic Presses.

Bone Claw Wolverine and X-23 is weak to those as well. :)

#49 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Yes, Wolverine is typicaly faster than the "AVERAGE" Human.

Terminators operate on the Micro Second level via CPU and has better accuracy as well.

Its not like Punisher does not get the best of Wolverine 8/10 fights in the comics.

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2 said:

@drazah said:

Wolverine. Solos, that said X-23 would be help though no argument there.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Omega red take out a T-800. I mean don't they get taken out by The Resistance's standard plasma rifles? Omega Red has taken way harder hits of energy then those. Vote- team this is a respect thread for Terms. Lol

..... you do realize Plasma weapons burn near heat of a small sun and in turn is the only weakness of Hyper Alloy?

I mean, all the durability feats I posted above and you think Hyper Alloy is weak to everything cause it breaks under Plasma?

It's also apparently weak to Pipe Bombs and Hydraulic Presses.

Bone Claw Wolverine and X-23 is weak to those as well. :)

He's not just faster lol. He's so fast that humans can't even see him. And Punisher never bested Wolverine before according to my knowledge, Daken sliced Punisher into pieces and he's much bellow Wolverine in terms of strength, skill and he didn't have adamantium skeleton. Terminators can't put Logan down, they can empty entire clip on him and he will laugh it off, they can stab him in the chest and he will just take out the knife and smile. No bomb will put him down, he survived nuke for Odin's sake lol.

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Then your knowledge is lacking on Punisher.

Punisher has Bested Wolverine in 2 Comics for sure and stalemated him in a third. In one arc Punisher with a little prep defeated Wolverine, Spider Man, and Daredevile at the same time. All 3 written by Ennis who hates Punisher. Wolverine Fans claim its all PIS, yet Marvel Editor felt it was good enough to be cannon. There is a 4th time Punisher beat Wolverine and it was not written by Ennis at all!

So by the count I have Punisher has beaten Wolverine 3 times and stalemated him once.

Daken beat Punisher, yeah so what? Daken had also beaten Wolverine too. Your point?

Also Wolverine Healing Factor has been taxed to hell by Nullets many times, like in New Avengers where the Hodd shot Wolverine up to the point he was to taxed to go on and chase Hood after wounding Hood.

All 3 Termies here also have faster than Human in reaction and processing time. They are more accurate than Special Forces. Terminator have Grenade Launchers here as well.

I think your scans of Cannon Fodder Nobodies pale in comparison to the T-800 feats I posted.

IMO.