#1  Edited By XiiX

Wolverine

and

Taskmaster

VS

Deadpool

and

Deathstroke(Pre-New 52)

-First Round :Characters have standard gear and are in character.

-Second Round: Characters have standard gear(except for Deadpool who has a carbonadium sword and 6 carbonadium daggers), and are bloodlusted.

Battle starts on opposing sides of Grand Central Station(unpopulated).

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rdskns4eva

Round 1 - Team 2. Great fighters and can use weapons

Rouund 2 - Wolverine goes berzerk and kills everyone including his own teammate.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I think Wolverine is the MVP here. I think he can beat either Deadpool or Deathstroke 1 on 1 in decent match ups. My only gripe about giving it to team 1 though is Taskmaster. While I think Taskmaster is more skilled than Deadpool, I believe Deadpool has beaten him cause Task couldn't predict his style or something of the sorts. It's been awhile since I've seen their encounters. If that still would shake Taskmaster up then either person on team 2 could beat him and the lack of a healing factor doesn't help the situation. But, if it doesn't then I could see Task beating Deadpool while Wolverine engages Deathstroke. Wolverine has been able to take down Deadpool pretty quickly as well, despite Wade being skilled enough to get some solid shots on him. Task could probably hold off Slade long enough for Wolverine to deal with Deadpool and then tag team Deathstroke.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Wolverine is the best here in terms of fighting skills, with Slade following close behind, Tasky following close behind Slade and Deadpool lagging behind.

Wolverine can easily take Slade, and take him out quickly, obviously the healing is unstoppable and his claws are just as useful as Slade's promethium sword.

Personally I think Tasky can take Deadpool, if not he can stalemate him for long enough to get Logan's help.

Team 1 both rounds.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JediWaffles

Yeah i'm giving it to team 1 as well. I don't see either DP or DS taking out either Wolvie or Taskmaster.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ChaosBlazer: Wolverine can't take Slade out easily.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

The double D's take it both rounds with superior weaponry and skills with guns. Deadpool will blow out Logan's lower torso and Deathstoke will take out Taskmaster with his superhuman agility.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@god_spawn said:

perhaps not easily. but Logan is a better fighter (IMO) is physically more powerful, slightly faster and more agile, and of course way more durable and he has the healing. He only needs to tag Slade once or twice, then Slad starts losing blood and slowing down, then Logan gives him a good stab and he's down.

But Logan can take out Slade fast enough to tag team Deadpool with Taskmaster. I personally dont see Deadpool beating Taskmaster, let alone beating him quick enough to team up on Logan.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Dextersinister said:

The double D's take it both rounds with superior weaponry and skills with guns. Deadpool will blow out Logan's lower torso and Deathstoke will take out with Taskmaster with his superhuman agility.

How will Deadpool take out Logan with a bullet to the lower torso? A) Logan is a bullet timer, so he can dodge most of the bullets, B) His healing has shown time and time again that bullets won't do anything to permanently damage him or put him down, and C) Deadpool and Logan have fought. Deadpool had tons of prep and set up traps and such perfectly, and they still stalemated.

I do agree that Deathstroke could probably take Taskmaster, maybe not quickly but eventually.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Dextersinister said:

The double D's take it both rounds with superior weaponry and skills with guns. Deadpool will blow out Logan's lower torso and Deathstoke will take out with Taskmaster with his superhuman agility.

No. It isn't as simple as that. I find no reason Wolverine can't dodge explosives, he is fast enough to do so in the first place and he already beats Deadpool relatively quickly despite it being a bloody back and forth.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@ChaosBlazer: If anything Wolverines a bullet magnet. Just going by what should probably work when someone with knowledge on Wolverine wants to take him down because I'm not sure if it's ever been tried but it should work. Planting bullet's in Wolverine's torso will mess up the circulation to his legs and he will drop like a stone, it should happen but writers choose to ignore it for good reason so he isn't crippled every time he comes under heavy fire. Wolverine will recover but he doesn't run on magic he still needs the blood to flow to these places.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Dextersinister said:

@ChaosBlazer: If anything Wolverines a bullet magnet. Just going by what should probably work when someone with knowledge on Wolverine wants to take him down because I'm not sure if it's ever been tried but it should work. Planting bullet's in Wolverine's torso will mess up the circulation to his legs and he will drop like a stone, it should happen but writers choose to ignore it for good reason so he isn't crippled every time he comes under heavy fire. Wolverine will recover but he doesn't run on magic he still needs the blood to flow to these places.

Well, that may be logical, but that doesn't happen in the comics so it doesn't happen in this battle. Again Wolverine has taken hundreds of bullets before in the chest, belly, back, legs, everywhere and still kept going. Deadpool can't stop him with conventional weapons, and that's what he has. He needs carbonadium or the Muramasa Blade to really put down Wolverine for the long count, thanks to the adamantium and healing. Deadpool on the other hand doesn't have an adamantium skeleton to stop his head from being taken off.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XiiX

@ChaosBlazer: *I've edited the OP. Deadpool now has a carbonadium sword and daggers to help even things, in round 2 at least*

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@XiiX said:

@ChaosBlazer: *I've edited the OP. Deadpool now has a carbonadium sword to help even things, in round 2 at least*

OK, well Logan is still more skilled than Deadpool, I think he can still take a majority on Wade. Also carbonadium has to stay in the body to render the healing factor inert, so Wade has to either cut of slabs of Logan (kinda gruesome but OK) or stab him and leave the sword in. Either way Logan is still more skilled, faster and more agile than Wade so he should take a majority on him still.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@ChaosBlazer said:

Wolverine is the best here in terms of fighting skills, with Slade following close behind, Tasky following close behind Slade and Deadpool lagging behind.

Wolverine can easily take Slade, and take him out quickly, obviously the healing is unstoppable and his claws are just as useful as Slade's promethium sword.

Personally I think Tasky can take Deadpool, if not he can stalemate him for long enough to get Logan's help.

Team 1 both rounds.

Not even. Deadpool is seriously skilled when he wants to be.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Team 1 both rounds.

Thing is, he's a good fighter, but he is still not on the level of top Marvel and DC fighters like Slade and Logan. He jokes around way too much, and don't get me wrong I love Deadpool, being funny and joking around adds to his character.

Again, I don't mean he is a slouch in terms of fighting skills. He is a good fighter, just not on Wolverine's or Slade's level. Tasky can be as good a fighter as Logan and Slade depending on who's moves he remembers.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

@ChaosBlazer said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Team 1 both rounds.

Thing is, he's a good fighter, but he is still not on the level of top Marvel and DC fighters like Slade and Logan. He jokes around way too much, and don't get me wrong I love Deadpool, being funny and joking around adds to his character.

Again, I don't mean he is a slouch in terms of fighting skills. He is a good fighter, just not on Wolverine's or Slade's level. Tasky can be as good a fighter as Logan and Slade depending on who's moves he remembers.

False. Deadpool is just as good a fighter as Logan and Slade. You don't beat Iron Fist and Captain America H2H by being unskilled.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Dextersinister said:

Too bad it won't happen here either.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BringnIt

Deadpool beat Danny?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Team 1 both rounds.

False. Deadpool is just as good a fighter as Logan and Slade. You don't beat Iron Fist and Captain America H2H by being unskilled.

@BringnIt said:

Deadpool beat Danny?

Did he do it without his healing factor? And I have never heard of Deadpool defeating Iron Fist, with or without healing. Scans plz?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@BringnIt said:

Deadpool beat Danny?

No. They stalemated twice with Danny having the edge IIRC.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

False. Deadpool is not as good of fighter as either Logan or Slade.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

@ChaosBlazer said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Team 1 both rounds.

@BringnIt said:

Deadpool beat Danny?

Did he do it without his healing factor? And I have never heard of Deadpool defeating Iron Fist, with or without healing. Scans plz?

Gimme two seconds and I'll find them.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@god_spawn said:

@BringnIt said:

Deadpool beat Danny?

No. They stalemated twice with Danny having the edge IIRC.

did Deadpool have his healing factor, or was this strictly H2H?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@god_spawn said:

False. Deadpool is not as good of fighter as either Logan or Slade.

Agreed.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By renamed040924

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3212/scan0005.png

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9979/scan0006.png

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4121/scan0007r.png

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1204/scan0009.png

Forget just Danny, Deadpool takes on Captain America, Falcon, Hercules, Goliath, AND Iron Fist all at the same time! (Danny is dressed up as Daredevil).

Of course, with Cap in the mist he'll obviously end up uniting everyone there with a 5 hour speech, but before that happened Deadpool was clearly owning. He took out Falcon, humiliated Hercules and Goliath, and even floored Danny. Cap would'a been taken out as well considering Deadpool has beaten him already, had they actually fought.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@nickzambuto: He didn't defeat anybody except for Falcon. How did he 'floor' Danny? He took a hit from the billy club and said 'Ow'.

I still don't see him getting even close to defeating Danny, Cap maybe with all his weapons and healing but not Iron Fist.

He did humiliate Goliath and Hercules, but again none of that showed Deadpool 'owning' anybody, except for Falcon. His speed and agility was impressive, other than that not much.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

Forget just Danny, Deadpool takes on Captain America, Falcon, Hercules, Goliath, AND Iron Fist all at the same time! (Danny is dressed up as Daredevil).

Of course, with Cap in the mist he'll obviously end up uniting everyone there with a 5 hour speech, but before that happened Deadpool was clearly owning. He took out Falcon, humiliated Hercules and Goliath, and even floored Danny. Cap would'a been taken out as well considering Deadpool has beaten him already, had they actually fought.

Beating falcon is like beating fodder everyone does it, Goliath and Hercules have no skill, All he did was trip danny, and he has never beaten cap to my knowledge. iirc they stalemated.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nickzambuto: He can't beat Cap, Danny, or Herc on his own anyway. He already faced Danny twice and both encounters favored Danny who has only gotten better since then. Deadpool has run away from Cap before and in their other fight when he was just Steve Rogers, it was in Wade's own book that was also written by Daniel Way for that matter. Most people should take it with a grain of salt. Cap and Danny have the overall better feats than Wade, and Cap isn't even better than Wolverine and Logan has proved that Deadpool isn't either on more than one occasion. You're scans can be dismissed.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By renamed040924

@ChaosBlazer said:

@nickzambuto: He didn't defeat anybody except for Falcon. How did he 'floor' Danny? He took a hit from the billy club and said 'Ow'.

I still don't see him getting even close to defeating Danny, Cap maybe with all his weapons and healing but not Iron Fist.

He did humiliate Goliath and Hercules, but again none of that showed Deadpool 'owning' anybody, except for Falcon. His speed and agility was impressive, other than that not much.

He floors Danny in the top panel. And he also displayed some very admirable tactical intelligence. The second the fight starts in the first scan, he analyzes each of his opponents and assesses how much of a threat they are in a split second. The way he slid under Hercules and used Goliath to take them both down was also a smart move.

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Beating falcon is like beating fodder everyone does it, Goliath and Hercules have no skill, All he did was trip danny, and he has never beaten cap to my knowledge. iirc they stalemated.

No. Hercules is a very skilled fighter with more experience then everyone else there combined. The fact that his usual rivalry is with Thor also shows he's a threat.

@god_spawn said:

@nickzambuto: He can't beat Cap, Danny, or Herc on his own anyway. He already faced Danny twice and both encounters favored Danny who has only gotten better since then. Deadpool has run away from Cap before and in their other fight when he was just Steve Rogers, it was in Wade's own book that was also written by Daniel Way for that matter. Most people should take it with a grain of salt. Cap and Danny have the overall better feats than Wade, and Cap isn't even better than Wolverine and Logan has proved that Deadpool isn't either on more than one occasion. You're scans can be dismissed.

The fight you are referring to is the one in which Deadpool also called Captain America his childhood hero. Cap called him a terrorist and Deadpool knocked him down, then ran away yelling "We're not as bad as you think we are!"

Just for the record, I believe team 1 wins this. I'm just trying to prove that Deadpool isn't the joke most people think he is.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nickzambuto: I don't know who was calling him an idiot to begin with. I didn't.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By renamed040924

@god_spawn said:

@nickzambuto: I don't know who was calling him an idiot to begin with. I didn't.

I never said anyone called him an idiot, I said people treat him like a joke, which is true. A guy that moves FTL shouldn't be taken lightly... eh god_spawn? ;)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: Thor isn't really a good fighter for the same reason hercules isn't and experience doesn't mean much unless you lack it. Once you got enough experience it doesn't make much of a difference.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@nickzambuto: I don't think he's a joke. I just don't think he is good enough to be listed among the top, say 10 fighters in Marvel. It doesn't mean he's a joke or a bad fighter, personally I just think he's outmatched against a guy like Logan or Danny Rand.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By renamed040924

@ChaosBlazer said:

@nickzambuto: I don't think he's a joke. I just don't think he is good enough to be listed among the top, say 10 fighters in Marvel. It doesn't mean he's a joke or a bad fighter, personally I just think he's outmatched against a guy like Logan or Danny Rand.

To each his own. I actually think team 1 wins, so there's no point in arguing this anymore, but if I was actually debating for Deadpool you'd better believe I'd of come full force. So look out for that next time we talk about him ;)

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Giving Deathstroke Carbonadium? Seriously?

Round 2 goes to team 2 in a stomp

Avatar image for destroyerofworld
destroyerofworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By destroyerofworld

@ChaosBlazer said:

@god_spawn said:

perhaps not easily. but Logan is a better fighter (IMO) is physically more powerful, slightly faster and more agile, and of course way more durable and he has the healing. He only needs to tag Slade once or twice, then Slad starts losing blood and slowing down, then Logan gives him a good stab and he's down.

But Logan can take out Slade fast enough to tag team Deadpool with Taskmaster. I personally dont see Deadpool beating Taskmaster, let alone beating him quick enough to team up on Logan.

this just proves that you have never read a comic with deathstroke in it. wolverine has done nothing to suggest he's physically superior to slade, in fact in terms of speed and reflexes slade has better feats than wolverine does. the only thing wolverine has over him is durability and regeneration.

in terms of skill wolverine is a better martial artist, that does not make him overall a more skilled combatant than slade. on top of the fact that slade is carring better weaponry and equipment than wolverine is.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By Blacklightning13

Taskmaster can take Deadpool but not Deathstroke (he is unfamiliar and out done physically). Deadpool can't take anyone except maybe wolverine in round 2. Wolverine can take Deathstroke in hard fight and i'm unsure against Deadpool due to carbonadium. Deathstroke can take taskmaster due to taskmaster having never fought him or anyone from his universe before, also he is physically and mentally better. He loses to Wolverine in about 6/10. But it's a very hard fight.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Blacklightning13

@nickzambuto: That had a few pieces of PIS in it. Such as Hercules and Goiath staying down for so long. While he fought falcon cap just happened to be busy standing still in the corner for 5 seconds, and danny should be harder to knock on his ass, also while hes falling he should be able to stop his fall and get back up almost instantly. But that is a brilliant debating scan, also i agree Deadpool is no push over. I think he could even take Wolverine in round 2 due to his carbonadium.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Harddrivexxii

Deadpool gets a serious lack of love on this site - He has beaten the Taskmaster on more than one occasion (including once while his hands and legs are bound - with Tasky admitting afterwards that Wade has always been that good). I just think Deadpools fighting ability always gets downplayed because people don't like the character ...

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dextersinister

@god_spawn said:

@Dextersinister said:

Too bad it won't happen here either.

But it will, we deal in what should happen when the liberties writers would normally take don't apply. Logan does not have the ability to keep his circulation going to limbs that have had there artery's shredded so a hail of bullets will take him down easily enough.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

As it wasn't specified in the OP, this is current Deadpool who is no longer in possession of his healing factor. As such, team one definitely take round one IMHO. Wolverine still eeks out a close shave victory over Deathstroke in a random while Taskmaster should be able to deal with a Deadpool who'll be fighting far more consciously without his healing factor.

Round two is trickier. Carbonadium, for those not in the know, extinguishes healing factors. Deadpool with carbonadium, should be able to turn the tide in this round. I give it to team two.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Om4zd

@ChaosBlazer: Wolverine better than Deathstroke?

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Xanax

Team 2

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Om4zd said:

@ChaosBlazer: Wolverine better than Deathstroke?

In a random? I think so. I think his top tier skill (Batman level martial skill) coupled with his physical enhancements, far superior healing factor, and being completely willing to use his claws to full effect (not watered down by Batman-like morality) garner him a majority over Slade.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Om4zd

@Super_SoldierXII: Has he proven to be as skilled as Batman or better than Deathstroke through better feats?

I always thought he was at Deadpool level atleast.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wilson takes this.

Wade beats Tasky whilst Slade takes on Wolverine and stalls him long enough for Wade to assist Slade.

Whilst bloodlusted Wolverine is incredible, so is bloodlusted Wade.

Avatar image for shisho_the_fist
Shisho_The_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Shisho_The_Fist

Wolverine has displayed feats that show he is on batman and deathstrokes level its just that bats and deathstroke are more consistent with those feats because wolverine relies heavily on his mutant abilities. If he doesn't he displays admirable skill.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Team 1 takes both rounds. Wolverine should be able to best whichever is put against him though one would drag the battle out longer. Taskamster can best deadpool if he simply doesn't try to read his movements and just use the skills he's accumulated to take deadpool down. If the opponents were switched and deadpool fought wolverine and deathstroke fought taskmaster, wolverine would beat deadpool (takesdown current even faster) where slade beats tasky which would leave wolvie and slade. It will be difficult for wolvie with the equipment given to slade but he should still take the fight. As far as round two goes, team 1 simply because of wolverine. Task and current Deadpool will go down as neither of them have healing factors to help survive the onslaught where it again will be between wolverine and deathstroke where wolvie should take 6/10. Very close battle

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Om4zd said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Has he proven to be as skilled as Batman or better than Deathstroke through better feats?

I always thought he was at Deadpool level atleast.

Absolutely.

The problem is Wolverine tanks bullets and forgoes skill to expedite the butt whooping due to healing factor and the metal. Another problem is the near sickening inconsistencies throughout his 5000+ appearances over the decades.

However, written correctly, he he has dozens, if not hundreds, of very impressive skill feats to his name. He's trained under masters such as Stick, Master Po, Shingen ... the list goes on. Sticking with recent to fairly recent feats, he has bested the best in their respective fields of expertise - defeating Shang Chi using Kung Fu, Silver Samurai in a sword fight, bested Iron Fist in a training session (see above), recently he took out Kid Gladiator via pressure point, stating he's studied how to incapacitate or kill just about every known living organism in the universe ...

The hairy canuck has skillz.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Om4zd

@Super_SoldierXII: Those are pretty impressive.

LOL incapacitate a plant or a bacteria. Funny as HELL