• Win by KO/Death/BFR

Round 2

• No Prep
  • Pre-New 52
  • In-Character
  • Bloodlust Off
  • Batman/Nightwing have Standard Gear
  • Wolverine have his Healing Factor
  • Deadpool have a M16(3 Clips),Desert Eagle(3 Clips),One Flashbang,and One Katana
  • No/PIS/CIS/WIS
  • Stance Distance is 30 Feet
  • Win by KO/BFR/Death

No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@homicidalmaniac: So WIS is okay in R1? :P

I vote Marvel team for both. R1 with deadpool as MVP and Nightwing as the weak link, and R2 for the healing factor edge.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

This is really hard. Wolverine versus Batman. Deadpool versus Nightwing. Now I know Wolverine will probably be able to take down Batman, but it will be a very hard and prolonged fight. I could see Nightwing taking down Deadpool, but in his current run Wade recovers quick and plays dirty. I see Deadpool taking down Nightwing somehow.

So I think the Marvel Team would win. Batman and Wolverine fight it out while Nightwing takes an edge over Wade, and knocks him out. As Batman is tiring and is running out of tricks and Logan closes in, Nightwing comes to assist. However, Deadpool regains consciousness and shoots down Dick. This either results in Wolverine finishing him off or Deadpool and Logan both ganging on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Round 1 I hand to Wolverine and Deadpool. Wolverine is on par with Batman and is well ahead of Nightwing. Deadpool is slightly better than Nightwing but no match for Batman, but has his healing factor as a crutch. All in all D&W can win round 1 with moderate difficulty, with Nightwing being the weak link.

Round 2 I also give to Weapon X. Wolverine with his healing back will make shorter work of Batman than he did in round 1, and Deadpool should be all over Nightwing with his much more lethal gear. Wolverine and Deadpools healing factors along with Nightwing being less skilled than both opponents earns them the victory.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team DC for round 1. While Wolverine and Batman will most likely stalemate, Nightwing will beat Deadpool, and help Bruce beat Wolverine. In round 2, Wolverine could honestly solo with great difficulty.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, Pool has his HF? Then I could honestly see him and Wolverine winning round 1 too also.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 I hand to Wolverine and Deadpool. Wolverine is on par with Batman and is well ahead of Nightwing. Deadpool is slightly better than Nightwing but no match for Batman, but has his healing factor as a crutch. All in all D&W can win round 1 with moderate difficulty, with Nightwing being the weak link.

Round 2 I also give to Weapon X. Wolverine with his healing back will make shorter work of Batman than he did in round 1, and Deadpool should be all over Nightwing with his much more lethal gear. Wolverine and Deadpools healing factors along with Nightwing being less skilled than both opponents earns them the victory.

I honestly would have written a more detailed response, but I just smoked a huge bowl of really strong weed and forgot everything I wanted to say........... I'm just going to agree with everything that you've said.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By patrat18

Round 1 batman and nightwing

Round 2 batman and night wing if BFR is allowed

via magnets.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

How could they BFR?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

How the hell will Team DC remove team Marvel from the battle field.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

How the hell will Team DC remove team Marvel from the battle field.

@patrat18 said:

How could they BFR?

I really don't know the answer to that guys.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: @i_like_swords: Batman has magnets he could start the car use it on wolverine, and then tag team Dp cutting his head off.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesn't consistently carry magnets.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Round 1: H2h wise, team 1 should be more skilled, but current Wolverine has apparently forgotten some of his skill despite in the last year or two he killed Daken and was at the very least on par with Captain America, going so far as saying I thought Logan looked to be the better of the two. But Cornell thinks Logan can get slipped up against Batroc the Leaper, and with no HF is susceptible to nerve strikes, something Batman is quite proficient at. But given how Logan is mentally right now, this sudden revelation by Cornell that almost gets rid of the last few years of Logan's skill feats (IE the aforementioned ones, beating Iron Fist in h2h, and humiliating Sabretooth multiple times yada yada yada), and his lack of healing factor is putting Wolverine down a few notches and Batman shouldn't have a ridiculous amount of problems with him. Nightwing isn't so bad he can't hang with Wade, but Deadpool is statistically superior. Tbh, I see Wolverine as the current weak link and thus Team 2 can very well get the majority, but it depends whether Bruce will beat Logan sooner than Wade beats Grayson.

Round 2: Ignoring the Cornell nonsense and putting Logan at his approximate levels, team 1 slaughters team 2. Logan is on par with Bruce in skill, can soak most of what he dishes, and Deadpool's arsenal, skill, and physical stats would be too much for Grayson to handle long. You can switch the roles too. Wolverine would stomp him while Wade can hang with Bats for awhile. Wolverine could actually solo round 2 by himself. Nightwing is a road bump at best, and Bruce shouldn't hang with Wolverine long either.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: If you read a Batman book you would know he does in fact carry them.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08: If you read a Batman book you would know he does in fact carry them.

Well the OP is obviously not going to let Batman use anything other than what's on his belt.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@patrat18 said:

I read it, it's not a consistent part of his tool belt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

But Cornell thinks Logan can get slipped up against Batroc the Leaper, and with no HF is susceptible to nerve strikes, something Batman is quite proficient at.

Wait..WHAT? Cornell thinks Wolverine would lose to Batroc? Even in pure hand-to-hand combat I seriously doubt that. Deadpool practically one-shotted him in issue 13.

CEELO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool and Wolverine take this. Wolverines adamantium make him unstoppable and Deadpool is a killer. He literally wouldn't stop till they were dead. These two mutants have healing factors as well as deadly weapons which im sorry to say team dc has no counter for.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Its still there don't dismiss it because he used it once, nowhere in the comic does it say he preped the magnets to use in the subway.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

But Cornell thinks Logan can get slipped up against Batroc the Leaper, and with no HF is susceptible to nerve strikes, something Batman is quite proficient at.

Wait..WHAT? Cornell thinks Wolverine would lose to Batroc? Even in pure hand-to-hand combat I seriously doubt that. Deadpool practically one-shotted him in issue 13.

Cornell's Wolverine is borderline garbage. It's become gratuitously emotional to force drama of Logan becoming mortal, and just been Wolverine getting beat up a lot.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Ah but don't you see Logan is trained in Hand to hand combat and not Hand to foot combat! That will be his downfall against the great Batroc!

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08: Its still there don't dismiss it because he used it once, nowhere in the comic does it say he preped the magnets to use in the subway.

Batman has been shown consistently carrying magents. Therefore, I don't think of them as part of his standard gear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@god_spawn said:

Cornell's Wolverine is borderline garbage. It's become gratuitously emotional to force drama of Logan becoming mortal, and just been Wolverine getting beat up a lot.

So it's Dead but with Wolverine?

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Ah but don't you see Logan is trained in Hand to hand combat and not Hand to foot combat! That will be his downfall against the great Batroc!

Damn. You're right...hey wait-a-minute! Deadpool wasn't trained in hand-to-foot combat either! Get outta here you scam!

@patrat18 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: It is part of his belt.

You'll have to specify with the OP. I know it's in the belt but I doubt the OP will allow Batman to call in the Batmobile.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@god_spawn said:

Yep

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wolverine008

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08: Still canon get over it it's a great book.

It's canon, but goes against Wolverine's extensive history as a great fighter. That's just bad writing. Not so great.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 god_spawn  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: What Deadpool did was a low showing for Batroc. It was funny, but a low showing. Batroc has generally always been able to give Steve and Bucky a decent fight, but should more often than not lose to both. He's goofy and a good fighter, but he's not on their level which is why I had problems with Wolverine getting hit for 4 pages straight.

Wolverine won but because he got one hit on Batroc. His excuse was Wolverine has lost some skill despite the last two years Logan has actually had some of his better and more consistent skill feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@god_spawn said:

Yep

Sounds lame.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: H2h wise, team 1 should be more skilled, but current Wolverine has apparently forgotten some of his skill despite in the last year or two he killed Daken and was at the very least on par with Captain America, going so far as saying I thought Logan looked to be the better of the two. But Cornell thinks Logan can get slipped up against Batroc the Leaper, and with no HF is susceptible to nerve strikes, something Batman is quite proficient at. But given how Logan is mentally right now, this sudden revelation by Cornell that almost gets rid of the last few years of Logan's skill feats (IE the aforementioned ones, beating Iron Fist in h2h, and humiliating Sabretooth multiple times yada yada yada), and his lack of healing factor is putting Wolverine down a few notches and Batman shouldn't have a ridiculous amount of problems with him. Nightwing isn't so bad he can't hang with Wade, but Deadpool is statistically superior. Tbh, I see Wolverine as the current weak link and thus Team 2 can very well get the majority, but it depends whether Bruce will beat Logan sooner than Wade beats Grayson.

Round 2: Ignoring the Cornell nonsense and putting Logan at his approximate levels, team 1 slaughters team 2. Logan is on par with Bruce in skill, can soak most of what he dishes, and Deadpool's arsenal, skill, and physical stats would be too much for Grayson to handle long. You can switch the roles too. Wolverine would stomp him while Wade can hang with Bats for awhile. Wolverine could actually solo round 2 by himself. Nightwing is a road bump at best, and Bruce shouldn't hang with Wolverine long either.

This.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh jeez, I hate that Batroc fight.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: What Deadpool did was a low showing for Batroc. It was funny, but a low showing. Batroc has generally always been able to give Steve and Bucky a decent fight, but should more often than not lose to both. He's goofy and a good fighter, but he's not on their level which is why I had problems with Wolverine getting hit for 4 pages straight.

Wolverine won but because he got one hit on Batroc. His excuse was Wolverine has lost some skill despite the last two years Logan has actually had some of his better and more consistent skill feats.

Ah. So it's kind of in the middle? Wolverine has somehow lost his skill, which is WIS. I did know that Batroc was on par with Captain America since he has fought him before and held his own. He's very flamboyant and goofy though. Kind of like Deadpool but not as accomplished. I think it was because Batroc was too goofy and tried to do a very dramatic entrance and didn't see Wade because of the smoke and got one-shotted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: There is a car in the picture and it's from call of duty it's a fully functional car.

Dude just go ask the OP. I really don't know if Bruce is going to be allowed to use that.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 god_spawn  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah, Cornell has not done justice on Logan. I've said it before that their has to be a huge payoff at the end of this arc of his. If Logan isn't pulling off a Manifest Destiny/ training with Silver Samurai deal where he gets refresher course, I'm gonna be extremely pissed off because most people and a lot of writers just treat Wolverine with the "ragh" *slash* BS to show off his healing factor. The last few years have had some of Logan's best showings in awhile and I don't want to see that entirely erased for absolutely no reason. Remender gave us some good feats for Logan despite not knowing some things of the character and being open about limiting Wolverine's healing factor. Ed Brubaker let Logan fight on par and pull one of the sickest moves on Cap by dodging a shield blow, slashing Cap's straps to disarm him, slash his stomach, and kick him against the wall all in one move. One move by Brubaker; the guy who has been the leading authority on Cap for YEARS. Even Bendis knows how good Logan can be when he let him beat Fist, and Bendis was writing some of Iron Fist's best feats in recent years.

I don't think he got confused in the smoke, he knew exactly where he was going. But that's another argument for a different day.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

I am predicting sabretooth is going to humiliate wolverine in there next fight and then wolverine is going to do some training (maybe go to a former master, or someone else in the marvel universe like elektra or something), and then get even with sabretooth.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: The magnet gear could count as Incap,but I am not allowing Incaps in Round 2.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: You have to understand what the writer is trying to say. Wolverine can fall from 100 feet in the air land on solid rocks and survive, now when he gets punched the pain dosen't go away automatically. He will loose his confidence hence the defeats, it's damn good story telling if you ask me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah, Cornell has not done justice on Logan. I've said it before that their has to be a huge payoff at the end of this arc of his. If Logan isn't pulling off a Manifest Destiny/ training with Silver Samurai deal where he gets refresher course, I'm gonna be extremely pissed off because most people and a lot of writers just treat Wolverine with the "ragh" *slash* BS to show off his healing factor. The last few years have had some of Logan's best showings in awhile and I don't want to see that entirely erased for absolutely no reason. Remender gave us some good feats for Logan despite not knowing some things of the character and being open about limiting Wolverine's healing factor. Ed Brubaker let Logan fight on par and pull one of the sickest moves on Cap by dodging a shield blow, slashing Cap's straps to disarm him, slash his stomach, and kick him against the wall all in one move. One move by Brubaker; the guy who has been the leading authority on Cap for YEARS. Even Bendis knows how good Logan can be when he let him beat Fist, and Bendis was writing some of Iron Fist's best feats in recent years.

I don't think he got confused in the smoke, he knew exactly where he was going. But that's another argument for a different day.

I agree. It's amazing how a single writer can change so much, including the influence on a character previous writers have done. That Captain America feat sounds extremely impressive. Do you have scans?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 god_spawn  Moderator
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RisingBean

I am not qualified to answer Rd 1 as all I have seen is a few scans of Cornell's Wolverine. I'll defer to Godspawn's opinion as I know he is a knowledgeable source and a consistent debater.

Rd 2 I would edge toward the Marvel guys. Wolverine should be able to drop either guy in a single hit and Deadpool has shown himself to be pretty badass as well. I won't dismiss Batman but short of pulling out the sci fi closet, I don't see his standard equipment being able to really put down the Marvel duo. Even magnets are a bust when Logan cuts whatever he is attached to apart and then gets back in the game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

I am predicting sabretooth is going to humiliate wolverine in there next fight and then wolverine is going to do some training (maybe go to a former master, or someone else in the marvel universe like elektra or something), and then get even with sabretooth.

You mean exactly what happened in Wolverine First Class 9 when Sabes kidnaps Kitty and Wolverine loses badly, so he goes and trains with Shang Chi to only come back and kick the crap out of Victor? Just about 5 years ago? Seems original :P.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolverine008

@jashro44 said:

This probably will happen.