Wolverine and Deadpool vs Batman and Deasthroke

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Wolverine and Deadpool versus Batman and Deathstroke, 2 0n 2 who would win??? fight takes place on the streets of NEW YORK MAYNEE!! (this not a fight to the death).....................excuse the typo up there, idk how to fix it =(

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Deathstroke has darts that can instantly take out people with as high a HF as the Flashes. Batman also has high frequency and low and high decibal sound attacks on top of his smoke pellets and acids all that can throw off Wolverine because of his senses he has on multiple times been affected by attacks due to the potency of his senses. So I think team 2 has this

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

@Son_of_Magnus:
yea but you said everything team 2 has, wat about what deapool and wolverine can do?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By vuviper

I think bats can take deadpool and Deathstroke can take wolverine.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By capall

i'm thinking slade could solo

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@vuviper said:
" I think bats can take deadpool and Deathstroke can take wolverine. "
I have a theory for either of team two taking down Team 1
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@capall said:
"i'm thinking slade could solo "

Agreed
DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
are any of you guys supporting with logic or what? because deadpool could beat batman and wolverine could beat deathstroke, doesnt make much of an argument does it?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Red_Blade
@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: are any of you guys supporting with logic or what? because deadpool could beat batman and wolverine could beat deathstroke, doesnt make much of an argument does it? "
No, its just common knowledge on the forum, Slade would hand Wolverine his ass and Deadpool has lost to people less skilled then Batman is
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think team one would take team two. Batman is actually the weak link here in terms of durability.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: are any of you guys supporting with logic or what? because deadpool could beat batman and wolverine could beat deathstroke, doesnt make much of an argument does it? "

You are aware of some of Slade's high-end feats, right? If you can recall even a couple of them, then you should realize that he could solo team one with relative ease.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By capall
@Gambler:  
seriously? or you just wanna defend the underdogs here
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  How exactly would Slade "solo?" 

@capall: I dont think there really is an underdog team here. And yes, I really believe that Wolverine, Deadpool, and Deathstroke all have greater durability then Batman, thus making him the weak link as far as durability goes.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall
@Gambler:  
i meant by team 1 winning here, i acknowledge batman is the weak link in terms of physical attributes
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder:  How exactly would Slade "solo?" 

@capall: I dont think there really is an underdog team here. And yes, I really believe that Wolverine, Deadpool, and Deathstroke all have greater durability then Batman, thus making him the weak link as far as durability goes. "

Slade's held his own against Wonder Woman, incapacitated Hal Jordan and Aquaman at the same time, took down an entire JLA Corps by himself with prep time, outreacted Superman and decimated a GL construct. How does team one stand a chance against him?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Red_Blade
@The Mjolnir Wielder said
Slade's held his own against Wonder Woman,
PIS

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Gambler said:
incapacitated Hal Jordan and Aquaman at the same time,"
Lost against them

"took down an entire JLA Corps by himself with prep time "

No prep in this fight

"outreacted Superman  "
PIS

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Red_Blade

Anyway I do believe team 2 would take it

I think Batman can beat Deadpool, DP has been incapacitated without having to be killed 

Deathstroke would beat Wolverine

Team 2 wins for me

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Red_Blade: Credit where credit is due, please. Slade can't solo, but he does have some impressive feats to his name.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Red_Blade
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Red_Blade: Credit where credit is due, please. Slade can't solo, but he does have some impressive feats to his name.
"
Of course he does, and I am giving him credit, thats why I think he can beat Wolverine...and since Batman should probably do something in this fight, I think he would take out Deadpool.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 

Thanks for the backup man, I'm kinda busy right now watching BMS on Spike.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell
"Slade's held his own against Wonder Woman "
Did you ever actually read the comic in which that took place in? Not trying to be mean or sarcastic, I'm honestly asking cause I see alot of people use that example without ever having read the comic. I'd also add, do you honestly believe that Deathstroke is on Wonder Woman's level or even close enough that "hanging with her" is anything other then Bad Writing? He's had trouble dealing with Nightwing, Ravager, Cassandra Cain, etc etc. Does it really make sense that he hung with Wonder Woman?

" incapacitated Hal Jordan and Aquaman at the same time "
Not exactly. He temporary avoided being captured with a healthy dose of CIS.

" took down an entire JLA Corps by himself with prep time "
"With Prep" being the key phrase there. And he actually didn't take em down cause he was still fighting them when Superman arrived and Dr. Light had to provide an escape for the both of them.

"  outreacted Superman and decimated a GL construct. How does team one stand a chance against him? "

Actually Superman underestimated Slade's speed. Its not like Superman darted at him and he outmaneuvered him. When did he decimate a GL construct?

Team One stands a chance because the Slade you've presented is just Respect Thread Highlight Slade, and not the Slade who's feats are more down to Earth.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Red_Blade: Credit where credit is due, please. Slade can't solo, but he does have some impressive feats to his name.
"
Those scans don't contradict anything that's been said. Beating up Batman isnt even close to "Hanging with Wonder Woman. Dodging Starfire and Beast Boy isn't the same as "Outmaneuvering Superman." I dont think anyone is short changing Slade's abilities. Its the use of obvious PIS/CIS/Bad Writing feats that are being dismissed.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Red_Blade said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"
Of course he does, and I am giving him credit, thats why I think he can beat Wolverine...and since Batman should probably do something in this fight, I think he would take out Deadpool. "
I pretty much agree with that.

" @Ferro Vida:  Thanks for the backup man, I'm kinda busy right now watching BMS on Spike. "

NP
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Red_Blade

I don't think dodging Starfire's bolts are a big deal, NW has done the same thing at point blank range

Slade even remotely giving Diana or Supes any trouble is PIS to the MAX

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Gambler said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"
Those scans don't contradict anything that's been said. Beating up Batman isnt even close to "Hanging with Wonder Woman. Dodging Starfire and Beast Boy isn't the same as "Outmaneuvering Superman." I dont think anyone is short changing Slade's abilities. Its the use of obvious PIS/CIS/Bad Writing feats that are being dismissed. "
I know, I misunderstood his post. I thought he was saying that Slade and Batman wouldn't have much chance to win. Sorry about jumping the gun ^_^'
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By capall
@Gambler:  
i think slade is a better combatant than logan, also slade has super reflex that team 1 doesn't which should also give him a distinct advantage and batman can at worst case scenerio hang with dp if not an outright win, team 2 also has the advantage of using their strategies during battle, not that team 1 doesn't have any however team 2 is a better combat tactician overall more consistently 
out of curiosity isn't slade's promethium provide decent protection against logan's adamantium? i've always thought promethium was dc's version of adamantium
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler: 

He's also beaten Nightwing three times in the same comic before. Not to mention that fact that he toyed with Cassie and later admitted that he easily could've killed her if he actually felt the need to.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

" @Gambler:  He's also beaten Nightwing three times in the same comic before. Not to mention that fact that he toyed with Cassie and later admitted that he easily could've killed her if he actually felt the need to. "

That's the first time (and when does he ever admit that he could have killed her if he wanted?) They've fought three times and Slade's never gotten the better of her. In fact the last time they fought he said there was only two ways two defeat Batgirl (from a distance and getting inside her head).  Nightwing and Deathstroke have fought a multitude of times which only further illustrates my point about hanging with Wonder Woman being a joke (you didn't respond to several questions I asked). 

@capall said:

" @Gambler:  i think slade is a better combatant than logan, also slade has super reflex that team 1 doesn't which should also give him a distinct advantage and batman can at worst case scenerio hang with dp if not an outright win, team 2 also has the advantage of using their strategies during battle, not that team 1 doesn't have any however team 2 is a better combat tactician overall more consistently out of curiosity isn't slade's promethium provide decent protection against logan's adamantium? i've always thought promethium was dc's version of adamantium "

Wolverine has just as many reflex/speed feats as Slade and I dont believe Slade to be a better combatant. He's a tactical genius but as far as skill, Wolverine should have the edge. Its just his healing factor allows him to ignore technique for a more brutal approach. The only way Batman should be able to beat Deadpool is if Deadpool dicks around (which is entirely possible I'll admit). If DP comes to fight he'd be a pretty big order for Batman to handle. I agree that Team Two are better tacticians. However their game plans/combat philosophies could very well clash. Any debate over whether or not Adamantium can cut through Promethium would be purely speculation, but I'd say Adamantium could, and would,  easily cut through it. Also, who knows who would take on who? Wolverine and Batman could just as easily end up fighting it out. If Batman uses his belt/gadgets its possible he could win. But if he gets in a hand to hand exchange I think Logan would win. Batman seems like his durability (compared to the others) puts his team at risk. 

(just noticed that the OP says Not a Fight to the Death). Wish I would have noticed that earlier...
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler: 

I shouldn't have mentioned Slade vs. Wonder Woman. He's had some very consistent feats over the years, but none that put him on that kind of level. Zoom was actually the one who informed me about the GL Construct, so I'd ask him when it occurred. As for Slade vs. Cassie, I vaguely remember him stating that he found the weaknesses in her while in combat. She only really beat him via bodily reactions, mainly because Slade wasn't going all out.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By capall
@Gambler:  
i can agree with certain points that you've made, altho i can see batman using his gas to easily avoid a fatal situation if need be (it has worked before and logan isn't immune to it either) and switch their opponents (having a greater combat tactics will use and adapt to the situation to your favor) as well imo, lets way adamantium can cut thru promethium i also highly doubt that slade will get slashed or punctured to a point that it'll be fatal or near fatal thanks to his true super reflex that logan doesn't have, i also acknowledge that logan is a formidable opponent but i think slade is just on a higher level.  As far as dp is concerned yes he can be a dangerous foe as well but knowing his foolish/joking nature i think he'll underestimate either one and buy the time he realizes this it just maybe too late 
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By JaYDaFuRy
@Red_Blade said:

"Anyway I do believe team 2 would take it  I think Batman can beat Deadpool, DP has been incapacitated without having to be killed   Deathstroke would beat Wolverine  Team 2 wins for me "

honestly your sticking to your dc guns, not knowing much about deadpool i see. he has extreme fighting ability maybe not as much as batman but he is a skilled fighter + with his immortality and high longevity batmans weak punches cant do much to wades enhanced human abilities. slade owns batman in this one, batman wouldnt be able to decapitate him if deadpool was doing the fight on one of his more seroius notes. also you think hes just gonna not move the whole fight to let this happen?
 that would leave deathstroke to fight two titans of marvel, both with extreme healing factors and longevity. and both with enhanced everthing. your making it sound like wade and james are just gonna stand there and take it. get your facts straight.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell
" @Gambler:  I shouldn't have mentioned Slade vs. Wonder Woman. He's had some very consistent feats over the years, but none that put him on that kind of level. Zoom was actually the one who informed me about the GL Construct, so I'd ask him when it occurred. As for Slade vs. Cassie, I vaguely remember him stating that he found the weaknesses in her while in combat. She only really beat him via bodily reactions, mainly because Slade wasn't going all out. "
Its all good (in regards to WW). I'll ask Zoom about the construct. Not sure what you mean about Deathstroke. You originally stated that Deathstroke said: "Could have killed her if he felt the need too." But above you changed it to, "Found her weakness." In her original series he says "I'll kill you" when Batgirl is threatening to slit his daughter's throat, and in her last series he states that "there are only two ways to really beat her." Maybe those are the instaces you are remembering and simply forgot the context in which they were said, and that they were two separate occasions...I agree that in their first meeting Slade wasn't trying to kill her. But in their last she never reads his body, she just tackles him and slams his head into a wall (after taking a shot to the face with a curling weight). Really though I only bring up Batgirl (and the others) cause those are more consistent opponents that Slade deals with. Superman and Wonder Woman are out of his league (unless the story sets him up with prep and all that jazz).
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JaYDaFuRy: 

He's really not that skilled. Daken showed us recently that Deadpool isn't an elite fighter in the MU (although he's a great marksman). Deadpool currently serves for comic relief and nothing more. He failed to beat the Twister Sisters, was completely owned by Daredevil, was stalemated by Domino and was knocked out cold by an overweight teenage named Sazae (while she was using a giant hot dog). I like Deadpool as a character, but he'll never be half as formidable as Slade is.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Gambler:  I shouldn't have mentioned Slade vs. Wonder Woman. He's had some very consistent feats over the years, but none that put him on that kind of level. Zoom was actually the one who informed me about the GL Construct, so I'd ask him when it occurred. As for Slade vs. Cassie, I vaguely remember him stating that he found the weaknesses in her while in combat. She only really beat him via bodily reactions, mainly because Slade wasn't going all out. "
Its all good (in regards to WW). I'll ask Zoom about the construct. Not sure what you mean about Deathstroke. You originally stated that Deathstroke said: "Could have killed her if he felt the need too." But above you changed it to, "Found her weakness." In her original series he says "I'll kill you" when Batgirl is threatening to slit his daughter's throat, and in her last series he states that "there are only two ways to really beat her." Maybe those are the instaces you are remembering and simply forgot the context in which they were said, and that they were two separate occasions...I agree that in their first meeting Slade wasn't trying to kill her. But in their last she never reads his body, she just tackles him and slams his head into a wall (after taking a shot to the face with a curling weight). Really though I only bring up Batgirl (and the others) cause those are more consistent opponents that Slade deals with. Superman and Wonder Woman are out of his league (unless the story sets him up with prep and all that jazz). "

I got those instances mixed up, so thanks for the clarification. BTW posts like that are the reason why I consider you to be an elite debater.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Red_Blade
@JaYDaFuRy said:

"honestly your sticking to your dc guns, "

I'm sticking to who I think would win, doesn't matter if its Marvel, DC, Image, WS 

@JaYDaFuRy said:

"  not knowing much about deadpool i see.  "

Obviously more then you do, everything you just posted was information you can get off of a wiki or a database

@JaYDaFuRy said:

"with his immortality and high longevity batmans weak punches cant do much to wades enhanced human abilities.  "

Batman would easily be able to KO' DP.

@JaYDaFuRy said:

" punches cant do much to wades enhanced human abilities. . "

Really? That's funny, because Deadpool has been hurt by Punisher, Elektra, Daredevil, Captain America, Iron Fist [without Chi], Blade, Wolverine, Daken, Black Widow and others, there isn't any reason why Batman couldn't hurt him. 

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" . slade owns batman in this one,  "

Slade and Batman are on the same team

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" batman wouldnt be able to decapitate him "

Why wouldn't he be able to? Headsman did in Thunderbolts, Punisher shot his head clean off in Suicide Kings.

@JaYDaFuRy said:
"   also you think hes just gonna not move the whole fight to let this happen?  "

It doesn't matter if he moves or not, he moves all the time and gets owned by people below Batmans level

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" that would leave deathstroke to fight two titans of marvel, "

Except that Deadpool would lose to Bat's, and these 2 aren't Titans

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" both with extreme healing factors and longevity. and both with enhanced everthing. "
Both have been Ko'd and knocked around silly

batman beats deadpool
deathstroke beats wolverine

I think you should read up on the characters before you try to defend one of them
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@capall said:
" altho i can see batman using his gas to easily avoid a fatal situation if need be (it has worked before and logan isn't immune to it either)  "
I'm not sure how effective Batman's knock-out gas would be honestly. has Wolverine been taken out with gas before? Wouldn't his healing factor help speed up his recovery?  

Walking around un-phased in nerve gas
 Walking around un-phased in nerve gas

@capall said:
" i also highly doubt that slade will get slashed or punctured to a point that it'll be fatal or near fatal thanks to his true super reflex that logan doesn't have "

Hyper Reflex Speed
 Hyper Reflex Speed

No Caption Provided
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

"@JaYDaFuRy:  He's really not that skilled. Daken showed us recently that Deadpool isn't an elite fighter in the MU (although he's a great marksman). Deadpool currently serves for comic relief and nothing more. He failed to beat the Twister Sisters, was completely owned by Daredevil, was stalemated by Domino and was knocked out cold by an overweight teenage named Sazae (while she was using a giant hot dog). I like Deadpool as a character, but he'll never be half as formidable as Slade is. "

lol in his comics he uses a lot of comedic relief in fights, but he shows on, and on again that he is one of the most skilled fighters in MU. dakken beats him just liek he would beat most people in marvel, because of his claws that disreguard healing factors ( thats like throwing sentry into a fight ). when was he owned by daredevil? stalemated by domino simply becuase as some said before "dicking around", and honestly i never heard of sazae nor the twister sisters. and you gus fail to recognize that batman is the weakest link here, and seem to give him more credit than he should get in this fight.    
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

"@JaYDaFuRy:  He's really not that skilled. Daken showed us recently that Deadpool isn't an elite fighter in the MU (although he's a great marksman). Deadpool currently serves for comic relief and nothing more. He failed to beat the Twister Sisters, was completely owned by Daredevil, was stalemated by Domino and was knocked out cold by an overweight teenage named Sazae (while she was using a giant hot dog). I like Deadpool as a character, but he'll never be half as formidable as Slade is. "

lol in his comics he uses a lot of comedic relief in fights, but he shows on, and on again that he is one of the most skilled fighters in MU. dakken beats him just liek he would beat most people in marvel, because of his claws that disreguard healing factors ( thats like throwing sentry into a fight ). when was he owned by daredevil? stalemated by domino simply becuase as some said before "dicking around", and honestly i never heard of sazae nor the twister sisters. and you gus fail to recognize that batman is the weakest link here, and seem to give him more credit than he should get in this fight.    
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell
" I got those instances mixed up, so thanks for the clarification. BTW posts like that are the reason why I consider you to be an elite debater. "
Good looking out. I have good says and bad, just like everyone else lol
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By capall
@Gambler:  
hmm, is logan immune to all knock out gas or it depends on the dosage being used? i could of sworn it worked on logan before, it could of been the phoenix saga series if i remember correctly but if i'm wrong my mistake
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@capall said:
" @Gambler:  hmm, is logan immune to all knock out gas or it depends on the dosage being used? i could of sworn it worked on logan before, it could of been the phoenix saga series if i remember correctly but if i'm wrong my mistake "
I dont really know to be honest.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Red_Blade
@JayDaFury: Please do not spam my message box, if you have something to say then say it in the thread in front of everyone.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Undergroundgod

Team 2 wins.
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JaYDaFuRy
@Red_Blade said:

"@JayDaFury: Please do not spam my message box, if you have something to say then say it in the thread in front of everyone. "

lol sorry for the typo on slade and wade, if that makes your argument so compelling. and arguments your talking about is before he died, and obvoiusly all information pulled from wiki or comicvine are from comics so regardless where i got it, it happened. you failed to mention were he was owned by daredevil. and punisher shot his head of from a distance while he was talking to spiderman, which he recovered from. and people youve named that hurt deadpool all have enhanced strength ablitlites except punisher elektra and daredevil. and btw you dummy punisher never hurt him, and if your talking about suicide kings they hada brief fight wich ended in wade winning.  you keep bringing up daken knowing how powerful he is trying to use his name to increase the amounts of names, and regardless if headsman did it, dp still beat the thunderbolts. and deaddpool may not be but wolverine is sure a titan, and batman got his back broken by bane, you think he hasnt been knocked "around silly". 

dp > batman 
Wolverine maybe > deathstroke       
and your an asshole man i didnt noe that wouldnt be posted on the thread im new to comic vine, and i bet you feel real cool tring to show someone up whos new
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Gambler said:
" I think team one would take team two. Batman is actually the weak link here in terms of durability. "
Batman is actually a key factor in team two's victory given his gadgets that due to Wolverine's senses can one shot him
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Red_Blade
@JaYDaFuRy said:
"
  and arguments your talking about is before he died"
Before who died?

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" and obvoiusly all information pulled from wiki or comicvine are from comics so regardless where i got it "

Not really, alot of that stuff is made up, it can be edited by anyone, I can say Deadpool is as powerful as Galactus is, would you believe that if you read it on a wiki?

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" youve named that hurt deadpool all have enhanced strength ablitlites except punisher elektra and daredevil. "
Black Widow doesn't have enhanced strenght, and Danny hurt Deadpool without the use of chi.  I can name a few others that have caused Deadpool pain that don't have enhanced or even peak human strenght 

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" and if your talking about suicide kings they hada brief fight wich ended in wade winning.  "

Uh no, the first time Daredevil saved Deadpool by hitting Frank from behind, the second time Daredevil saved him again by telling Frank he wasn't lying,  Frank ended up biting Deadpool's nose off in their third fight

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" . and regardless if headsman did it, dp still beat the thunderbolts. "

No he didn't, in this fight Deadpool got beheaded then Black Widow saved him by sewing his head back on. 

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" deaddpool may not be but wolverine is sure a titan, 

What do you mean by Titan? Do you mean like some soft of really powerful character? Wolverine has been handled by Daredevil Elektra and others, he is a writers whipping boy

@JaYDaFuRy said:
"  and batman got his back broken by bane, you think he hasnt been knocked "around silly". "

Wow...Batman spent 3 months rounding up all of Arkhams criminals that Bane released, he was worn out when Bane fought him 

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" dp > batman"

No

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" Wolverine maybe > deathstroke        "
Definitely no

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" and your an asshole man i didnt noe that wouldnt be posted on the thread im new to comic vine, and i bet you feel real cool tring to show someone up whos new "

Really? If I recall you were the one who accused me of quote "sticking to my DC guns" and  told me to "get my facts straight".  Then I told you not to PM me with this and say it in the thread and suddenly I am the a$$hole? I think you need to reassess the value of your life before posting again..seriously..
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Gambler said:
" I think team one would take team two. Batman is actually the weak link here in terms of durability. "
Batman is actually a key factor in team two's victory given his gadgets that due to Wolverine's senses can one shot him "
Such as? I just posted a scan of Wolverine not being effected by gas. What gadgets in particular would allow Batman to one shot Wolverine? And how exactly does that change what I said above? lol He's still the weakest link in terms of durability. If he doesnt go for gadgets immediately (which is completely possible) he could just as easily get one shotted :)
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Red_Blade: 
@JaYDaFuRy: 

Come on people, its all good. We should be able to debate without getting personal.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Red_Blade

I'm not getting personal, I asked numerous people to stop pm'ing me and to post in the thread instead.

Everyone wants a piece of Red_Blade