Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@risingbean said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@risingbean: Spider-Man is still too strong and agile for Logan.

Not strong enough to put Logan down, and not so agile that sooner or later he won't get hit. He may be winning until he gets stone cold tired, but he will eventually get there. Webs are Pete's best option against Logan and he doesn't have em'.

@thenaughtytitan Logan tanks blows from guys like the Hulk. Nothing Pete has in his arsenal is going to come close to taking Logan down. Logan (with logic on) can drop Pete with a single good shot with his claws. Pete could possibly win it with an environmental victory (in an environment that allowed for it) but here? Sorry, if all Pete can do is punch at Logan, he doesn't have any way to win.

Edits made: clarified one point, added a comment for second poster.

Spider-Man is strong enough to knock out Logan, in fact, he´s done it before.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@super_soldier_xiii: Look above.

Spider-Man doesn´t need webs to beat Logan, the only thing affecting Peter here is that he has morals and the team does not, if everyone was morals on or everyone was morals off, Peter would beat the team 8/10.

Completely agree. Spider-Man with morals uses only a fraction of his power and he still handles himself well in most fights. Making the other two bloodlusted means Peter would be pulling punches while everyone is going all out. Without morals this would be Peter winning a large majority.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@risingbean said:

@thor_parker82 said:

Not strong enough to put Logan down, and not so agile that sooner or later he won't get hit. He may be winning until he gets stone cold tired, but he will eventually get there. Webs are Pete's best option against Logan and he doesn't have em'.

@thenaughtytitan Logan tanks blows from guys like the Hulk. Nothing Pete has in his arsenal is going to come close to taking Logan down. Logan (with logic on) can drop Pete with a single good shot with his claws. Pete could possibly win it with an environmental victory (in an environment that allowed for it) b

ut here? Sorry, if all Pete can do is punch at Logan, he doesn't have any way to win.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man doesn´t need webs to beat Logan, the only thing affecting Peter here is that he has morals and the team does not, if everyone was morals on or everyone was morals off, Peter would beat the team 8/10.

Yeah. Right.

Without his webs, Peter loses to Wolverine every. single. time.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@risingbean said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@thenaughtytitan Logan tanks blows from guys like the Hulk. Nothing Pete has in his arsenal is going to come close to taking Logan down. Logan (with logic on) can drop Pete with a single good shot with his claws. Pete could possibly win it with an environmental victory (in an environment that allowed for it) b

ut here? Sorry, if all Pete can do is punch at Logan, he doesn't have any way to win.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yeah. Right.

How can you say every single time when you've seen SpiDoc KOed and beat Logan without the use of webs?

Franken castle beat Logan in the similar fashion, along with Blood Shadow (pressure points), And Mr. X.

In fact, every single time Peter and Logan have fought, under normal circumstances, Logan has never laid a claw on him...never.

Logan doesn't have the benefit of a sneak attack like your scan above. It was a brilliant strategy to sneak attack Doc (while his attention was elsewhere) with a claw strike knowing Doc would dodge and grab him with a none threatening hand.

But in this situation, Peter vs Logan, Peter is focused on him

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@visemoon said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@risingbean said:

@thor_parker82 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yeah. Right.

How can you say every single time when you've seen SpiDoc KOed and beat Logan without the use of webs?

Franken castle beat Logan in the similar fashion, along with Blood Shadow (pressure points), And Mr. X.

In fact, every single time Peter and Logan have fought, under normal circumstances, Logan has never laid a claw on him...never.

Logan doesn't have the benefit of a sneak attack like your scan above. It was a brilliant strategy to sneak attack Doc (while his attention was elsewhere) with a claw strike knowing Doc would dodge and grab him with a none threatening hand.

Did you even read the book in question? Wolverine was trying to reason with SpOck. He started engaging without even popping the claws. Taking listless swings claws sheathed. The ultimate message that Logan was holding back considerably. SpOck most obviously was not.

It was obviously Slott, tongue firmly in cheek, was having a go at all us battle boys (and gals) who've debated this fight thousands of times over throughout the years. The two prevailing arguments have been 1) Wolverine cannot tag Spider-Man and 2) Spider-Man cannot KO Wolverine.

He bit his thumb at both theories. Firmly dislodging both.

Spider-Man can feasibly KO Wolverine, granted, but it's the exception and not the rule. So my stating "every single time" was me simply laying emphasis on it in hopes Spidey fans (not holding my breath) will actually start to think a little more objectively at this.

As to the whole "Franken Castle" fiasco (editor should be fired), if all you've got to return with are that showing, in which Wolverine was more interested in reasoning with Frank than actually seriously damaging him, and Mister X (which has already been discarded as engineered by plot ... he was supposed to have been superhuman as well in stats at the time, and not merely peak, which would have made more sense), then the reasoning remains weak. Logan's higher end damage soak feats far, far outweigh any of those. That, and Franken Castle's strength levels were never really truly established (to my knowledge).

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@visemoon:

I had kind of glossed over this comment;

That whole logic is completely irrelevant. There is no "sneak attacking" Peter. That's the whole point. Didn't matter if Logan was coming head on or from behind, SpOck knew it was coming regardless. No advantage or disadvantage to be had. The whole thing about "spider-sense". So you justifying SpOck getting tagged due to a "sneak attack" is extremely contradictory to say the least.

EDIT: the point was to highlight how martial skill can be used to counteract the spider-sense advantage. Wolverine effectively used a diversion to hide or countermand his true intentions.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon:

That whole logic is completely irrelevant. There is no "sneak attacking" Peter. That's the whole point. Didn't matter if Logan was coming head on or from behind, SpOck knew it was coming regardless. No advantage or disadvantage to be had. The whole thing about "spider-sense". So you justifying SpOck getting tagged due to a "sneak attack" is extremely contradictory to say the least.

EDIT: the point was to highlight how martial skill can be used to counteract the spider-sense advantage. Wolverine effectively used a diversion to hide or countermand his true intentions.

Otto was still adjusting to his body at the time. Wolverine tagging SpOck in that instance shouldn't mean much.

No Caption Provided

Beyond that Peter while weakened just recently wrecked SpOck. I agree wolverine can keep up with Peter and keep him on his toes but wolverine tagging SpOck isn't the best example.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@visemoon:

Otto was still adjusting to his body at the time. Wolverine tagging SpOck in that instance shouldn't mean much.

No Caption Provided

Beyond that Peter while weakened just recently wrecked SpOck. I agree wolverine can keep up with Peter and keep him on his toes but wolverine tagging SpOck isn't the best example.

Oh, man...how could I forget tha?...also I like to add, IIRC, it also said " He attacks with ALL his savagery, as expected. He keeps his claw sheath out of some kind of respect"

which means in this H2H fight, he attack with ALL of his savagery and lost to an inexperience SpiDoc

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By Thor-Parker

@thor_parker82 said:

@risingbean said:

@thor_parker82 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yeah. Right.

Not true, Peter still has a lot of advantages over Logan.

1- Faster

2- Stronger

3- More agile

4- Spider-Sense

Wolverine only has one, his durability, but even that advantage isn´t enough, because Spider-Man has knocked out Wolverine, and like Jashro said, SpOck was adjusting to his new body, otherwise Wolverine wouldn´t be able (or at least would have more trouble) to tag Spider-Man.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: Yea. To be fair its a low showing and Logan has held his own with a pre way of the spider Peter and done rather well. He's even taken the upper hand in a few encounters. Not sure how much of a game changer Peters way of the spider would be. His feats have been impressive IMO since learning it. I don't think Peter would wreck wolverine though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MonsterStomp

@super_soldierxii said:

Wolverine solos.

Not even a question under these stipulations.

With morals off, blood lusted no less, fight won't even last long. With DD running interference, this is unfair to Parker.

This. Wolverine is a juggernaut that'll soak every blow Parker has to offer, yet only needs a clean blow to end Peter's life.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- Faster

2- Stronger

3- More agile

4- Spider-Sense

Wolverine only has one, his durability, but even that advantage isn´t enough, because Spider-Man has knocked out Wolverine, and like Jashro said, SpOck was adjusting to his new body, otherwise Wolverine wouldn´t be able (or at least would have more trouble) to tag Spider-Man.

I think your looking to much at physical advantages and aren't looking at other things. Peter in character isn't as serious and focused as a bloodlusted wolverine so that would be another advantage to wolverine. Plus wolverine is a better martial artist. And all though Peter is stronger than wolverine, wolverine has a higher degree of damage output due to adamantium claws and Peters slashing vulnerability.

So to be fair Peter can't really afford to get hit here, where as wolverine can. Its not just about who has more advantages but its also about what these advantages allow one person to do to the other.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Agreed. Normally with both characters using their weapons, I give Peter 7/10. But without webbing it's much hardef. I give it to Peter 6/10 if serious.

But with DD in the mix, the ONLY way I can see him win is if (and that's a big if) he takes out Matt 1st. But when you got 2 of marvels best fighters who worked together in the past fighting against Peter who they know very well, unless we are using high end Spiderman...it's not looking good for him, especially with morales on and in a cave like environment

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@jashro44: Agreed. Normally with both characters using their weapons, I give Peter 7/10. But without webbing it's much hardef. I give it to Peter 6/10 if serious.

But with DD in the mix, the ONLY way I can see him win is if (and that's a big if) he takes out Matt 1st. But when you got 2 of marvels best fighters who worked together in the past fighting against Peter who they know very well, unless we are using high end Spiderman...it's not looking good for him, especially with morales on and in a cave like environment

Ah, my bad. I thought you were arguing Wolverine would get wrecked like SpOck did. Personally I feel like wolverines damage soak on average would be to much for spider-man bypassing with his fists, but I can see an argument for Peter punching him out so I'm fine with this opinion.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By visemoon

@jashro44 said:

@visemoon said:

Ah, my bad. I thought you were arguing Wolverine would get wrecked like SpOck did. Personally I feel like wolverines damage soak on average would be to much for spider-man bypassing with his fists, but I can see an argument for Peter punching him out so I'm fine with this opinion.

Nah, anybody that says either one of these characters wrecks or stomps the other doesn't know either of them very well or are extremely bias *looks around, then whispers* ...fanboys.... *runs out the room*

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@risingbean said:

@thor_parker82 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yeah. Right.

1- Faster

2- Stronger

3- More agile

4- Spider-Sense

1- Faster;

Only marginally. By Parker's own admission, and by virtue of past showings. That, and Wolverine's skill abridges.

2- Stronger

So? Wolverine's sparring partner in Madripoor was a bloke named "Roughouse". A 40 - 50 tonner who Logan used to get into regular barroom brawls with ... and KO'd using skill and fists alone. A 10 - 15 tonner (or 20 tonner to satiate the more rabid Spidey fans), is not all that menacing for an adamantium laced Wolverine. Not when looking at the cumulation of his showings. Not that 99% of your Parker fans on this site are overly aware of Wolverine's showings mind you.

3- More agile

Agility adds to his avoidance. And he'll need every little bit of it.

4- Spider-Sense

His ace in the whole. Let's be clear. Without spider-sense, Spider-Man's powers are underwhelming against someone like Wolverine at best. The only reason Parker belongs in this contest at all, are his spider-sense coupled with his webbing. He's lost one of those two in this thread. Ergo, Parker is f_cked.

Wolverine only has one, his durability, but even that advantage isn´t enough,

See, that right there means you don't see clearly at all. Because aside from his huge durability advantage, martial skill is one of the most potent advantages and guess what ... Wolverine is head and shoulders above Parker in martial might.

because Spider-Man has knocked out Wolverine,

Once. Versus how many other attempts? And given the CONTEXT of the encounter, it's sketchy at best. Cannot bank on that one showing and state Spider-Man can now knock Wolverine out at will. Sorry. Not when showings like this still exist in greater abundence;

I can't get him to stop smiling. Wolverine far more often

than not tanks bigger shots. Count the blows WWHulk needed for instance;

I count six in that panel alone. So you Spidey fans need to start measuring feats in proportion as there are dozens more high end feats to contradict anything said herein. That one SpOck showing has become a lifeline (as we all knew it would).

Then, you all hang on every minute detail to tout how SpOck was "gimped" and that's why Wolverine tagged him. Sure. Like everyone and their mothers have not tagged f'n Spider-Man HUNDREDS of times. EVERYONE. From Rhino, to Punisher to "you name it". Wolverine's tagged him PLENTY of times! He's not untouchable peeps. His "avoidance" is far, far more sketchy and inconsistent than is Wolverine's durability and damage soak that's for damn sure. And yet, we question Logan's durability in these fights but never the almighty Spider-Man's abilities. Oh noes!! Never that.

Jeez. Can't believe after all these years it still aggravates somewhat. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. Then the "next generation" of debaters pops in, and it all gets recycled. Lol.

and like Jashro said, SpOck was adjusting to his new body, otherwise Wolverine wouldn´t be able (or at least would have more trouble) to tag Spider-Man.

All that reads is "I am fishing hard to find reasons why Spider-Man rules and Wolverine sucks". Not like Wolverine wasn't taken aback by Parker's completely out of character reactions or anything. Not like Wolverine constantly wears kids gloves when dealing with Parker. Not like he hadn't even popped his claws in that exchange. Far as I'm concerned, that KO is as wonky as when Logan ONE SHOT KO'd Parker from behind via sucker punch. If not more.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: When wolverine knocked out spider-man with one hit that wasn't a fight and the reason wolverine got the drop on Peter was because he was ignoring his spider-sense buzzing. Unless your referring to the one hit KO being what is wonky and not the sneaking part.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By devinwifi

Hmm this is a bit hard to decide, even without webs he beats daredevil with ease (if serious)and because of that i have to say Peter wins 6.5/10. i think since he is morals off logan wont touch him and eventually he will beat wolvie. And why doesn't ppl ever include that peter is intelligent as well not just fast.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Lol, take a chill pill, rustling your jimmies wasn´t my intention, so I apologize .

Let's be clear. Without spider-sense, Spider-Man's powers are underwhelming against someone like Wolverine at best. The only reason Parker belongs in this contest at all, are his spider-sense coupled with his webbing. He's lost one of those two in this thread. Ergo, Parker is f_cked.

Not true at all, if both were morals on and Peter was without webbing and spider-sense, I´d still give a slight majority to Peter. Your posts clearly show that you don´t like Spider-Man, you keep saying things that make it very clear.

See, that right there means you don't see clearly at all. Because aside from his huge durability advantage, martial skill is one of the most potent advantages and guess what ... Wolverine is head and shoulders above Parker in martial might.

Yes, Wolverine is more skilled than Spidey, but not as much as you are making it out to be, Peter has the way of the spider, his own martial art. Not enough to put him on par with Wolverine in skilld, he is still much more skilled, but you are making it seem as if Spidey doesn´t even know how to fight, and that´s not true.

So you Spidey fans need to start measuring feats in proportion as there are dozens more high end feats to contradict anything said herein. That one SpOck showing has become a lifeline (as we all knew it would).

This kind of comments show that you don´t like Spider-Man. Don´t generalize and say things like "you Spidey fans".

Jeez. Can't believe after all these years it still aggravates somewhat. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. Then the "next generation" of debaters pops in, and it all gets recycled. Lol.

You really should buy a chill pill, you are acting as if I said Spidey would beat The Living Tribunal, I only said Peter is strong enough to KO Logan, I never said that in all their fights that´s what would happen, I never said Wolverine can´t tag Spider-Man, I never said Peter is untouchable, so relax, read again my posts, and stop saying things I never said.

All that reads is "I am fishing hard to find reasons why Spider-Man rules and Wolverine sucks".

Lol, the irony in this comment.

Unlike you, I like both Spider-Man and Wolverine, there´s not a single word in my posts that says or implies that "Spider-Man rules and Wolverine sucks", when in fact you are the one that clearly thinks Spider-Man sucks.

If you are going to keep with that attitude, don´t bother tagging me, because I won´t answer you.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82:

Not true at all, if both were morals on and Peter was without webbing and spider-sense, I´d still give a slight majority to Peter. Your posts clearly show that you don´t like Spider-Man, you keep saying things that make it very clear.

You say it, but can in no way back it up. Guess here's where I should say; "your points make it very clear you're blinded by an over abiding love of Spider-Man". Very true I'm afraid. Based off power sets, abilities and past showings. Very true. You'll deal. I have every belief that Spider-Man should win a clear majority were both morals on, and should Parker have full access to his gear (i.e. webbing). That, right there, is a non biased view based on an objective overview. What you're pandering is a gross overestimation of Parker and his abilities.

Yes, Wolverine is more skilled than Spidey, but not as much as you are making it out to be, Peter has the way of the spider, his own martial art. Not enough to put him on par with Wolverine in skilld, he is still much more skilled, but you are making it seem as if Spidey doesn´t even know how to fight, and that´s not true.

Right. Parker spends a week or two (if even) with Shang Chi (a bloke Bone Wolverine did this to);

And all of a sudden we're all to hail him as anywhere near Logan's league in hand to hand. Not buying it.

This kind of comments show that you don´t like Spider-Man. Don´t generalize and say things like "you Spidey fans"

I'll do what I please thanks. Evidence points to me being very astute in my observation.

You really should buy a chill pill,

What are you, twelve? My little sister used to say that at about that age ...

Lol, the irony in this comment.

Unlike you, I like both Spider-Man and Wolverine, there´s not a single word in my posts that says or implies that "Spider-Man rules and Wolverine sucks", when in fact you are the one that clearly thinks Spider-Man sucks.

If you are going to keep with that attitude, don´t bother tagging me, because I won´t answer you.

Sounds like another thing a twelve year old would say. I like Spider-Man just fine thanks. And please, you needn't bother answering me. Save me some time.

Wolverine solos Parker herein with relative ease.

Have a nice night.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins due to morals restricting Peter.

Wolverine IS NOT soloing.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gasp…Is that Spiderman (SpiDoc) taking Logan H2H without webbing easily? Logan attacking with ALL the ferocity Parker memories said he would? WOW *Evil Grin* ;)

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Devoted_Rogue

As many have said, Matt and Logan take this. If Wolverine and Daredevil weren't blood lusted, I'd say this was a closer fight.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Wolverine IS soloing.

Fixed. Now you appear more level headed.

Vacone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@visemoon:

Gasp…Is that Spiderman (SpiDoc) taking Logan H2H without webbing easily? Logan attacking with ALL the ferocity Parker memories said he would? WOW *Evil Grin* ;)

Yes! All the ferocity of a Wolverine not even popping his claws!! How all out is that dude! *rolls eyes*

Wolverine toying with Parker again here;

Can go at it all day really.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@super_soldierxii: Eh, Peter thought that Wolverine was an imposter in that fight. So its not like both of them where fighting thier hardest anyway :P

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii: Eh, Peter thought that Wolverine was an imposter in that fight. So its not like both of them where fighting thier hardest anyway :P

Peter had to actually tell himself to calm down ... so he was fighting. He was pissed someone was posing as Wolverine (a "big brother" type figure to him back in the day) and was swinging hard enough to shatter chimneys. He was swinging and missing. A lot like the SpOck showing. Funny how that works.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Under these conditions Team wins.

As for Spidey vs Logan. If you take away Spideys webs AND take away Logans claws, I give a majority to Spidey.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter had to actually tell himself to calm down ... so he was fighting. He was pissed someone was posing as Wolverine (a "big brother" type figure to him back in the day) and was swinging hard enough to shatter chimneys. A lot like the SpOck showing. Funny how that works.

He throw one punch at Wolverine at full strength, then held back, because he was afraid that if the person wasn't Logan, then he'd seriously harm him. He obviously was fighting, but not at full capacity.

A lot like the SpOck showing. Funny how that works.

Fair point

Except Peter didn't end up being knocked out :P

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Spider-Man fans are not the most troublesome fans here. That honor probably goes to Sentry and Blue Marvel :p

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Peter had to actually tell himself to calm down ... so he was fighting. He was pissed someone was posing as Wolverine (a "big brother" type figure to him back in the day) and was swinging hard enough to shatter chimneys. A lot like the SpOck showing. Funny how that works.

He throw one punch at Wolverine at full strength, then held back, because he was afraid that if the person wasn't Logan, then he'd seriously harm him. He obviously was fighting, but not at full capacity.

Fair point

He threw two punches full strength. And missed on both.

He didn't end up KO'd cuz Logan's not a d!ck like SpOck was and holds back. Doesn't even use his claws half the time with Parker. There are two more occasions where Logan pins a pissed off Parker claws to face and could have done away with him easily ... were he a sucker punching pr!ck like SpOck, probably what he would have done. :P

Now shoo you. You've had your run around the circle. I'm enjoying the "new blood" here on the Vine.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

I was wondering what happened to Spider-Man in this panel;

Do you know? Why is he so groggy and sprawled out on the floor?

I saw another panel I read in a book somewhere with Wolverine standing over a camotose Parker as well;

What happened?? Parker fall down go boom? Must have taken AT LEAST three blows from, like, Galactus to lay him low so. Poor Peter. Guess Wolverine was watching out for him.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Fair point

Lol, Yep SpiDoc KOing Logan (who Attack with all his ferocity ) in H2H is much much greater than Logan fighing a Spiderman holding because he though he was fighing some normal guy...plus shattering a chimney wasn't that impressive, I've seen DD do it

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Fair point

He threw two punches full strength. And missed on both.

Alright.

@laflux:

I was wondering what happened to Spider-Man in this panel;

Do you know? Why is he so groggy and sprawled out on the floor?

I saw another panel I read in a book somewhere with Wolverine standing over a camotose Parker as well;

What happened?? Parker fall down go boom? Must have taken AT LEAST three blows from, like, Galactus to lay him low so. Poor Peter. Guess Wolverine was watching out for him.

Wolverine was being "sucker punching pr!ck like SpOck".

Heh, "Funny how that works" :P

Now shoo you. You've had your run around the circle. I'm enjoying the "new blood" here on the Vine.

I'm bored. Wolverine08 doesn't play battles anymore :( .

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I was the OP I would probably give Peter webbing to make it fairer. I guess you could remove Peter's Spider-Sense too if you wanted to be extra tricky, which gives me an idea.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@visemoon:

Lol, Yep SpiDoc KOing Logan (who Attack with all his ferocity )

Obviously means Wolverine is a ferocious fighter. If you really think that blurb entails that Wolverine was going "all out balls to the walls", a Wolverine swinging claws sheathed, then you have serious comprehension issues and I leave you to it. Good luck!

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

Especially giving the fact SpiDoc beat Wolverine in H2H without the use of webs. What was those words again?…Oh yeah.."He attacks with AII the ferocity that Peter's memories tell me he would…His speed, his savageness"

Oh my…It Just wasn't enough. SpiDoc using Peter memories in H2H was just to much for Logan

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump I’m curious to see how they do now a few years later.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime logan can solo them both.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#96 god_spawn  Moderator

This fight is stacked in favor of the duo.