Wolverine and Captain America vs 100 Nemesis

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

All out battle in Racoon City, Who takes it? Team 1 has prep and Cap has shield and magnum gun with 25 bullets.

No Caption Provided

10 of the Nemesis have rocket launchers. the rest have a large bat and chains. They are dropped from a giant Helicopter all over the city but within a 3000 feet radius.

No Caption Provided
kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By kcaz

do the nemesises charge all at once or are scattered around the city? if they are scattered, i'll say wolverine will solo while cap provides back up and blocks the attacks and missles for wolverine. so wolverine and cap wins with great team work

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@kcaz said:

do the nemesises charge all at once or are scattered around the city? if they are scattered, i'll say wolverine will solo while cap provides back up and blocks the attacks and missles for wolverine. so wolverine and cap wins with great team work

Just made a change. Take a look :)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

Never had any trouble taking this guy out with a shotgun and sometimes when I had enough ammo, a pistol. And that was with controls that made me stand still to fire a shot.

I see no reason why Wolverine himself could not wipe out a city of these guys let alone having Captain America as backup.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kcaz
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@kcaz said:

Just made a change. Take a look :)

yap, that means team 1 wins. they will probably camp in 1 area and take out a few at a time with wolverine going berserk and cap providing defensive back up
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

I suck at gaming, must be.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zandor

how about one thousand l4d tanks v.s wolverine all at once!

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By progenitorigin

Just 1 Nemesis would cause enough trouble for these guys, considering how many mutations the Nemesis goes through, he's basally the European version of the tyrant, only having transformations more akin to a G-creature specimen. Wolverine would get tossed around like a rag doll and whipped with infected tentacles while Captain America flies around from trying to block RPG missiles.

The Nemesis..es...es.. win.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TifaLockhart

@progenitor: Nemeses? I think that's how Captain Amazing (or whoever Greg Kinnear's character's name was) pluralized it.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Edgeworth_11

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By progenitorigin

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@progenitor: Nemeses? I think that's how Captain Amazing (or whoever Greg Kinnear's character's name was) pluralized it.

There you go, LOL, that was a good movie.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TifaLockhart

@progenitor: In all honesty I'm torn. Yes, Jill defeated him but only during gameplay (sometimes with Carlos help) or when the railgun or kitchen explosion went off - and that's the bare minimum of a KO cause he got back up faster than one might expect. I'm sure Wolverine and Captain America are a force to be reckoned with and they'll laugh off the rockets and they've better physical stats than Jill, but then there's the healing factor on the Capcom side. I'm not sure how good Nemesis had it.

Plus the fact that the numbers are 100 to 2.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

This is going to be a bloody massacre after Logan and Steve are through.