Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Both the members of team 2 IMO are capable of taking anyone on team1 singularly. This isn't a stomp, it's quite close, but i see team 2 taking a solid majority.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@experio said:

@fallschirmjager: You're saying its not close?

its not spite, but Danny and Peter are going to win almost every time.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2 - 8/10

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reaverlation
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 dare I say 10/10 or maybe 9.9/10

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@pierpat said:

Both the members of team 2 IMO are capable of taking anyone on team1 singularly. This isn't a stomp, it's quite close, but i see team 2 taking a solid majority.

umm BP> Iron Fist this is not even a debate anymore its a fact. while team 2 does win this easily Danny does not solo T'challa at all

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman solos.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560

Wait....what? Chi-on danny? i sincerely disagree, while knowing both the chars well enough.

Chi-on danny has incredible feats(the famous Hellcarrier-train duo) that IMO BP, and this version in particular, cannot compete with IMO.

And with Morals off he gais alot more potential than BP.

@injusticeforall

Well...no. I'm a big spidey fan, but BP alone is a hard nut to crack for him.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: not anymore I don't think I could see spidey solo tbh BP used to be a decent fight for spidey, but I don't think he's ever came across a bloodlusted spidey, spidey's always held back plus have they had a fight since peter/ock's training plus with all his new gear from the lab I could see spidey soloing BP shouldn't be a problem at all anymore

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think that Bp has the raw speed, that has more than once been compared to Spydey's, the gear( vibranium blades and armor, being standard, with peter being surely under with styandard gear) and the skill to easily keep up with peter, and with Wolvie's help he should be able to put down the spider.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Yeah BP has already beat a Blood Lusted Danny (and T'challa was holding back) now im trying to remember when pre-doom wars was but if he has his suit and his daggers i see no reason why he shouldnt beat Iron Fist

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pierpat

When did that happen? I'd love to read that, sounds cool.

Anyway,even if it was pre-war, Bp's armor does not cover all his body, still can't see how he could handle this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@kidman560

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kidman560

@pierpat:

I would again note that while Iron Fist was Blood Lusted, BP was not in fact he was holding back. a BL Iron Fist can at best stalemate a non BL Black Panther

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

When did that happen? I'd love to read that, sounds cool.

Anyway,even if it was pre-war, Bp's armor does not cover all his body, still can't see how he could handle this:

@kidman560

His armour covers his entire body.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: That was nice to read, thanks.

I could still see iron fist taking on BP, one fight won't make me change idea, and honestly with his suit damaged it seemed quite weird that he could tank hits from a bloodlusted dany(that again, can destroy trains and helicarriers)

The suit covers the whole body, i don't see how he has vibranium around his head....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

I could still see iron fist taking on BP, one fight won't make me change idea, and honestly with his suit damaged it seemed quite weird that he could tank hits from a bloodlusted dany(that again, can destroy trains and helicarriers)

The suit covers the whole body, i don't see how he has vibranium around his head....

Iron fist was hitting him with the force of a freight train. The vibranium suit protected him because its just that durable.

He did get a brain aneurysm from repeated hits though. And I don't see the issue with vibranium around his head?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 takes it.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You can even check those fight scans....It's simple leather around his head, it's simply too thin to house some metal....Vibranium isn't carbonadium, it can't be weaved like a cloth....

And towards the end the armor was damaged, IE Dany was hitting BP's body. One of those hits should have been enough....

If you give me proof that BP has a full vibranium armor, i'd be glad to say you're right.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kidman560
No Caption Provided

@pierpat his whole body is engulfed in Phoenix Namors flames and is perfectly fine (just some cloth would have been incinerated along with his head)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@pierpat said:

@jashro44: You can even check those fight scans....It's simple leather around his head, it's simply too thin to house some metal....Vibranium isn't carbonadium, it can't be weaved like a cloth....

And towards the end the armor was damaged, IE Dany was hitting BP's body. One of those hits should have been enough....

If you give me proof that BP has a full vibranium armor, i'd be glad to say you're right.

Considering black panthers vibranium suit has always been micro weave you are wrong....Like completely. He's not even the only character to have ever worn vibranium mesh either. It was stated in the next issue that his vibranium suit saved him and he would have been dead if not for the suit, and we clearly see Danny hitting him in the head.

This one scan debunks literally everything you just said...Notice how they refer to is as "microweave"

No Caption Provided

Danny hit him with the force of a freight train, his suit gave him the durability to tank and its why he didn't die.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MonsterStomp
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 win 6/10 (EDIT: nope I have now figured team 2 win)

This is not a stomp. T'challa beat Iron Fist before when he was being mind controlled and he was not holding back but through the whole thing Black Panther was not trying his best and if it goes the other way and Black Panther goes to Spider-man I think T'challa could pull of a win I mean his physicals are not vastly outmatched and with his tech he makes up for them all do yeah if say BP can take either one.

The problem is I see Spidey fighting and beating Logan and then T'challa being left weakend from a fight with Ironfist making Peter take the fight between them 2 (you know what I just decided that Black Panther wouldn't even be weaker after his fight with Ironfist and that team 1 win)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Iron Fist can take BP. In the fight they showed Iron Fist was not in control of his mental state. That fight doesn't prove who is the more skilled fighter. Since then iron Fist has had training from other Iron Fist and received the Book of Iron Fist which greatly increased his powers. In the original fight iron Fist hit BP with the force of a freight train(which could be hyperbole anyway. I mean could Tchalla really survive a freight train hitting him in the head multiple times?). Now Iron fist is destroying helicarriers and trains with enough explosives to make atom bombs look like firecrackers. Team 2 wins 11/10

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@pierpat said:

Iron Fist can take BP. In the fight they showed Iron Fist was not in control of his mental state. That fight doesn't prove who is the more skilled fighter. Since then iron Fist has had training from other Iron Fist and received the Book of Iron Fist which greatly increased his powers. In the original fight iron Fist hit BP with the force of a freight train(which could be hyperbole anyway. I mean could Tchalla really survive a freight train hitting him in the head multiple times?). Now Iron fist is destroying helicarriers and trains with enough explosives to make atom bombs look like firecrackers. Team 2 wins 11/10

Considering iron fists feats we know its not hyperbole. And as for iron fist not being in control of him self he was still thinking clearly and tactically because he did try to surprise black panther by driving a car into him.

I agree that Danny would have gotten a skill boost after training with the book of iron fist though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Just because.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Recently Iron Fist is shown hitting like a freight train. Hitting like a freight train is hyperbole that is used all the time. Imagine BP sticking his head over a rail road track and a freight train repeatedly hitting his head. I don't see BP being able to survive that. Havn't Kraven the hunter, Killmonger and Cap America atleast knocked BP down while wearing the suit? Iron Fist was enraged. When you're enraged you rarely think as you normally do. I'm not saying he was fighting dumb. just not normal.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

I would again note that while Iron Fist was Blood Lusted, BP was not in fact he was holding back. a BL Iron Fist can at best stalemate a non BL Black Panther

Especially considering IF shredded vibranium armor and you find out later he gave BP a literal aneurysm...

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 haha

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong what part of BP was holding back are we not understanding here? BP was holding back which means he was not trying... which means he was not putting full effort... which means he didnt do everything he could to win. do we understand now?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wyldsong

@kidman560 said:

@wyldsong what part of BP was holding back are we not understanding here? BP was holding back which means he was not trying... which means he was not putting full effort... which means he didnt do everything he could to win. do we understand now?

I misread your statement. I was not outright disagreeing with you initially, with what I thought I had read, but alcohol will do that to you. Regardless, he may not have been using lethal tactics, but I would hardly consider it holding back when it took everything he had just to survive the encounter, and especially considering that after, he passed out. There was no indication in that fight anywhere that he was holding back physically. He held back lethal tech wise, we had more than enough implication of that, but physically, he was at his limits, and there is no denying that.

The best he could have done was pull out more lethal tech, if he had it on him. Martial skill wise, he was at his limits.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@jashro44: Recently Iron Fist is shown hitting like a freight train. Hitting like a freight train is hyperbole that is used all the time. Imagine BP sticking his head over a rail road track and a freight train repeatedly hitting his head. I don't see BP being able to survive that. Havn't Kraven the hunter, Killmonger and Cap America atleast knocked BP down while wearing the suit? Iron Fist was enraged. When you're enraged you rarely think as you normally do. I'm not saying he was fighting dumb. just not normal.

He wasn't wearing his vibranium suit when he fought killmonger, it wasn't Kraven but his son Aloysha and I would label that PIS. Knocking someone down=//=hurting them. The only other low showing it has is against red skull however comparatively black panther used the vibranium in his soles to stop a car from hulk, iron man stated he had to choke out black panther (because the vibranium suit doesn't defend against the contraction of his throat), and has been in a car while it exploded.

Theres some other stuff I could list but I would say the high end feats out weigh the low end ones. And concerning iron fists punching ability even in iron fist (i think volume 3 it was?) he was hitting with enough force to destroy a temple. He also demolished wreckers wrecking ball which is made of uru. To put this into perspective the chains of his wrecking ball were able to restrain namor while he was under water and keep in mind the ball is a lot more dense. So even back then Danny's striking power was pretty powerful.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pooty said:

He wasn't wearing his vibranium suit when he fought killmonger, it wasn't Kraven but his son Aloysha and I would label that PIS. Knocking someone down=//=hurting them. The only other low showing it has is against red skull however comparatively black panther used the vibranium in his soles to stop a car from hulk, iron man stated he had to choke out black panther (because the vibranium suit doesn't defend against the contraction of his throat), and has been in a car while it exploded.

Theres some other stuff I could list but I would say the high end feats out weigh the low end ones. And concerning iron fists punching ability even in iron fist (i think volume 3 it was?) he was hitting with enough force to destroy a temple. He also demolished wreckers wrecking ball which is made of uru. To put this into perspective the chains of his wrecking ball were able to restrain namor while he was under water and keep in mind the ball is a lot more dense. So even back then Danny's striking power was pretty powerful.

I'd add to the striking feat list for Danny, but I am saving some stuff for a current CaV, but even early on, his striking ability was next to none. With the upgrades from the Immortal Iron Fist series though, is where he really started to shine=)

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP and Wolverine have potential to one shot with vibranium daggers and adamantium claws. They also have a big edge in durability. I'm taking team 1 for 6/10.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: @jashro44: I'm not doubting the strength of Dannys blows or the durability of BP suit. What I'm saying is the phrase "hit like a freight train" is a term used similarly like "speed of lightning". Those terms are rarely meant to be taken literally. The literal force of a freight train would measure into the hundreds and maybe thousands of tons of force. When Danny hit BP, BP didn't even leave his feet. When you do your CAV let me know. I would like to see some of Dannys feats.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: It is running now, and I have yet to even really get into his more impressive striking feats, they'll be brought up later on down the line=)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-iron-fist-wyldsong-vs-wolverine-wolverine08-1562969/#0/

The thing about Danny striking BP, BP was wearing vibranium, which considering the source of the attack, is impressive for the vibranium, but it was still shredded and BP ended up with an aneurysm and passing out afterwards, which is impressive for Danny's strikes. Regardless, once the CaV is finished, it should give you a good idea of how hard Danny can hit. I hope you enjoy it=)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

@pooty: Vibranium absorbs kinetic energy which is probably why he didn't leave his feet. Example when hulk threw a car at him the vibranium in his boots stopped it in mid air because it absorbed the momentum:

No Caption Provided

The vibranium suit probably prevents him from getting knocked back.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 no doubt.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers