• 66 results
#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

wolvereine spiderman and captian america vs mace windu obi wan and qui gon jin

vs

part one is in corusucant with one hour of planning

and the second is in new york with a day of planning

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be a circus in a minute...Is say they all lose.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
sighs

It seems like these Star Wars Jedis can do almost anything with the Force...
#4 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"This is going to be a circus in a minute...Is say they all lose."

i have some strange fasination with marvel vs star wars
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh
#7 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Lines of dots are all the rage these days.

#8 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jedi win.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"
Really ? I seem Starkiller pull a Star Destroyer ship out of orbit using the Force... and they can create shield using the Force and generate lightning... its almost like these Sith Lords and Jedis are gods or something
#10 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"
Really ? I seem Starkiller pull a Star Destroyer ship out of orbit using the Force... and they can create shield using the Force and generate lightning... its almost like these Sith Lords and Jedis are gods or something"

thats plain stupidness starkillers dumb these are the guys from the movie i dont like much star wars much past episode six
#11 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should win. Spider-Man's refelxes and agility should beable to allow him to avoid serious damage from a lightsaber while holding them off. Wolverine just needs to run in swinging. A jedi isn't going to do much to him. The lightsaber probably could eventually cut through his bones but its going to take some time, which they wouldn't have. And his skin and muscles would just heal from any wound.  Even Cap America should stand a fair chance here. He isn't quite as fast as the Jedi's, but if he fights carefully(he is cap after all) his shield should have no problem standing up to a lightsaber.

#12 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Eelam Lukian said:
"Team 1 should win. Spider-Man's refelxes and agility should beable to allow him to avoid serious damage from a lightsaber while holding them off. Wolverine just needs to run in swinging. A jedi isn't going to do much to him. The lightsaber probably could eventually cut through his bones but its going to take some time, which they wouldn't have. And his skin and muscles would just heal from any wound.  Even Cap America should stand a fair chance here. He isn't quite as fast as the Jedi's, but if he fights carefully(he is cap after all) his shield should have no problem standing up to a lightsaber."

well i agree but we need some starwars fans
#13 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Eelam Lukian said:
"Team 1 should win. Spider-Man's refelxes and agility should beable to allow him to avoid serious damage from a lightsaber while holding them off. Wolverine just needs to run in swinging. A jedi isn't going to do much to him. The lightsaber probably could eventually cut through his bones but its going to take some time, which they wouldn't have. And his skin and muscles would just heal from any wound.  Even Cap America should stand a fair chance here. He isn't quite as fast as the Jedi's, but if he fights carefully(he is cap after all) his shield should have no problem standing up to a lightsaber."

well i agree but we need some starwars fans"
#14 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Eelam Lukian said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Eelam Lukian said:

...."
I think i just had a stroke
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Eelam Lukian said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Eelam Lukian said:

...."
Thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard....."

whats your opinion
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"
Really ? I seem Starkiller pull a Star Destroyer ship out of orbit using the Force... and they can create shield using the Force and generate lightning... its almost like these Sith Lords and Jedis are gods or something"

thats plain stupidness starkillers dumb these are the guys from the movie i dont like much star wars much past episode six"
How is this stupidity when this is what actually happened ? And the Jedis can do amazing things with the Force... besides the stuff they do in the films...
#17 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Eelam Lukian said:

Oh my god. That deserves a ......................©

Copyright @ 2007 Vance Astro Inc. All rights reserved.
#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

vance astro owns a company!?!?!?!?!?!

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm starting to dislike star wars

#20 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"vance astro owns a company!?!?!?!?!?!"
He mass produces lines of dots.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"i'm starting to dislike star wars"
So Am I
#22 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"

thats plain stupidness starkillers dumb these are the guys from the movie i dont like much star wars much past episode six"
How is this stupidity when this is what actually happened ? And the Jedis can do amazing things with the Force... besides the stuff they do in the films..."
I think Vader (who before starkiller was the most powerful of the force wielder) said that Starkiller was more powerful than him. Most Jedi's(probably all) don't have the power to pull a Star Destroyer down.
#23 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Eelam Lukian said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"

How is this stupidity when this is what actually happened ? And the Jedis can do amazing things with the Force... besides the stuff they do in the films..."
I think Vader (who before starkiller was the most powerful of the force wielder) said that Starkiller was more powerful than him. Most Jedi's(probably all) don't have the power to pull a Star Destroyer down."

starkiller still sucks
#24 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Eelam Lukian said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"

I think Vader (who before starkiller was the most powerful of the force wielder) said that Starkiller was more powerful than him. Most Jedi's(probably all) don't have the power to pull a Star Destroyer down."

starkiller still sucks"
Because?
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
Eelam Lukian said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"

Even with that said the Jedis still have those crazy powers the can do using the Force
#26 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Eelam Lukian said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"sighs

"
not uh"

Even with that said the Jedis still have those crazy powers the can do using the Force"

well im still rootin for team one
#27 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@King: It really just depends on each person. Some are able to do more than others. Like Yoda is probably the most skilled with the force, but is not the strongest. Where Starkiller may be the most powerful, but might not be as skilled at manipulating it.

#28 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

whats his midiclorian count

#29 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Luke able to move a planet with the force or something?

#30 Edited by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"whats his midiclorian count"
They haven't said, to my knowledge.

@OAY: Not that I'm aware of, though Luke is supposed to be stronger than Vader due to be the son of a Jedi(same case as Starkiller)
#31 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

but doesnt luke have like 14,000 a darth vader 27,000

#32 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"but doesnt luke have like 14,000 a darth vader 27,000"
I'm not sure.
#33 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah its true i checked

#34 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"

yeah its true i checked

"
From where?
#35 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Eelam Lukian said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

yeah its true i checked

"
From where?"
I just about to ask the same thing.
#36 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Eelam Lukian (70 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Eelam Lukian said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

yeah its true i checked

"
From where?"
I just about to ask the same thing."
http://starwarsuniverse2.tripod.com/id9.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-3822-midichlorian-count.html
http://jediapprentices.proboards58.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2
hahahahha ones another forum"
One of those "might" be right, but Luke's are different on one of those so obviously at least one of them is wrong.
#38 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh the reason darth vaders a lot weaker is hes missing an arm and a leg and another arm and another leg  the midiclohriains run thruoghout your body so maybe full anikin could beat starkiller and luke if he was trained

#39 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah they are the ones from the movie in star wars

#40 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"ohhh the reason darth vaders a lot weaker is hes missing an arm and a leg and another arm and another leg  the midiclohriains run thruoghout your body so maybe full anikin could beat starkiller and luke if he was trained"
Mhmmmm
#41 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"ohhh the reason darth vaders a lot weaker is hes missing an arm and a leg and another arm and another leg  the midiclohriains run thruoghout your body so maybe full anikin could beat starkiller and luke if he was trained"
Mhmmmm"
that sucks for lil anny
#42 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
Mhmmmm"
that sucks for lil anny"
Yep... it does
#43 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
Mhmmmm"
that sucks for lil anny"
Yep... it does"
when hes darth vader he haas a midiclhorian count of 7,000ish thats barely enough to be a jedi
#44 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
Mhmmmm"
that sucks for lil anny"
Yep... it does"
when hes darth vader he haas a midiclhorian count of 7,000ish thats barely enough to be a jedi"
Really ? Didnt know that...
#45 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
Mhmmmm"
that sucks for lil anny"
Yep... it does"
when hes darth vader he haas a midiclhorian count of 7,000ish thats barely enough to be a jedi"
Really ? Didnt know that..."

well thats jjust an estamite from the experts
#46 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
Ah Huh... I See
#47 Posted by mr.superior (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel guys win Wolverine can heal, spiderman is quick and hard to hit, and a light saber ain't going to even dent adamantium.

#48 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
mr.superior said:
"Marvel guys win Wolverine can heal, spiderman is quick and hard to hit, and a light saber ain't going to even dent adamantium."

yeah i like that idea
#49 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

any one

#50 Posted by Starkiller (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi....curbstomp...