Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by KO or death. Morals Off. in character. No prior knowledge.

Round 1- H2H Combat

Round 2- Random Encounter. They start 20 ft from each other.

Round 3- Both hunting each other in the jungle.

Bluejay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Steve

Round 2 Wolf Predator

Round 3 Wolf Predator

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Steve

2. Steve

3. Predator

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Cap

2 Predator

3 Predator stomps

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Could go either way

Pred

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf Predator

Loading Video...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Goosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: steve

round 2: steve

round 3: predator

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goosh said:

round 1: steve

round 2: steve

round 3: predator

Explain how.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

LS1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Wolf

Wolf

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cap

2. Cap

3. Leaning Pred. 6/10

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1 - Captain America. Cap's held his own, briefly, against Loki. I believe the entire introduction action scene during The Winter Soldier shows how quickly he can dispatch of a ship full of patrolling guards without setting off any red flags. His first H2H showing against Winter Soldier alone showed more actual skill than anything I saw of Wolf against the Predalien.

Loading Video...

Round 2 - Captain America. I don't believe AvP: Reqiuem ever gave Wolf a feat involving speed & agility as when Cap single-handedly took down a S.H.I.E.L.D. gunship. Even with the amount of space between the 2, Cap could easily utilize his famous ricochet shot with the shield and charge in for an attack while the shield remains in play.

Loading Video...

Round 3 - Wolf. I pretty much believe this is a spite match-up. Although Cap was trained in stealth, as shown briefly when rescuing Bucky during The First Avenger, and during his dispatch of Batroc's men in The Winter Soldier, the yautja have far more advanced technology for hunting and cloaking. Not to say that Cap doesn't have a good eye for spotting cloaked enemies, as shown here in a very short clip, in a foggy forest, he moves fast enough to take out a camouflaged sniper off guard. Still, Wolf's cloaking technology far surpasses anything Cap has dealt with in the MCU.

Loading Video...

LS1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LS1111

How does Cap by pass all the weapons Wolf has?

He has a razor whip, two plasma casters, two throwing dics, cloaking, wrist blades, his major spectrum tracking helmet, combo spear, and the nifty blue crap that disentigrates you.

Wolf is also the most veteran and skilled predator in the movies.

No Caption Provided

The guy took on multiple acid blood Xenos in hand to hand with no issue.

He wins rounds 2 and 3.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ls1111: HYDRA had energy-based weapons that I would say rival--if not surpass the yautja's plasma caster. They fully disintegrated soldiers when hit. On paper, everyone describes Wolf as being an experienced hunter, yet he never would have completed his solo mission, had it not been for the U.S. military ordering a nuclear strike. Aside from brief feats of Wolf using his weaponry to take out lurking xenomorphs in the sewer, he was still outsmarted by a xenomorph at a construction site. He was physically outclassed by the Predalien and heavily wounded. Despite what the description of Wolf is, he was exactly as described by comparison to Harvey Keitel. A cleaner.

LS1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ls1111: HYDRA had energy-based weapons that I would say rival--if not surpass the yautja's plasma caster. They fully disintegrated soldiers when hit. On paper, everyone describes Wolf as being an experienced hunter, yet he never would have completed his solo mission, had it not been for the U.S. military ordering a nuclear strike. Aside from brief feats of Wolf using his weaponry to take out lurking xenomorphs in the sewer, he was still outsmarted by a xenomorph at a construction site. He was physically outclassed by the Predalien and heavily wounded. Despite what the description of Wolf is, he was exactly as described by comparison to Harvey Keitel. A cleaner.

All true, however....

predator has better feats of using said weapons, and more versatile of attacks.

Pred Alien would wreck cap as well.

Cap could not finish a mission where a city was overun with Xenomorphs either.

I doubt Cap would have beaten the Xenos in the sewer at all.

Xenos outsmarted Wolf? Yes, that one time. Those Aliens are not dumb you know, they outsmart humans and military's all the time.

So those examples are not real arguments for Cap as he would have done worse.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpo

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Steve, close though.

Round 2: Toss up.

Round 3: Wolf all day, every day.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Would Wolf's character/morals normally effect him in round 3?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Round 1: Steve, close though.

Round 2: Toss up.

Round 3: Wolf all day, every day.

Agreed.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Wolf was a exterminator.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@buildhare said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Im not understanding, like his honor? Wolf is a veteran, who is all about the kill. Only after losing all his weapons did he "honor" fight the Pred Alien, but before that he tried everything he had to win as effective as possible. Same for all the Xenos and humans he met along the way.

@buildhare said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Wolf was a exterminator.

This, yeah. He was not a hunter per say, but clean up crew lol.

FinnBalor35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Steve, it's not even close. The Predators are stronger than humans but not by a wide margin, Captain America routinely outpowers superhumans who can benches several tons and then there's this:

Round 2: I think that I'm going to give this to Captain America, it is going to be close Captain America has most stats (stronger, way faster, more durable, "tactical" smarter).

No Caption Provided

Ranging out Captain America won't work as his suit can withstand plasma

Chitauri and Ultron bots shot him, in AOU, his suit is so durable that plasma does not even do damage to it, at best, it will send Cap flying, it will act as a concussive force but it will not knock out Cap nor injure him.

No Caption Provided

But that is if Wolf will even hit Cap to begin with as Cap reacts to lightspeed (laser beams) and the plasma guns of the Yautjas need build-up to which Cap would easily perceive the projectiles as the crosshair (triangle dots) would be visible as well. With these factors, I doubt that Wolf would get an aim on Cap and even if he did, Cap would dodge them.

Close quarters combat will also be a disadvantage for Wolf. Wolf is more equipped but not equipped enough that Cap can't counter as he has faced opponents even more equipped. Wolf is more experienced by year count but the opponents his faced are either equals or less or mindless like the Xenomorphs whilst Captain America has fought more diverse and powerful opponents. Additionally, Captain America out-stats Wolf physically, Cap would dismantle every weapon of Wolf inch by inch.

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Steve takes it again.

No Caption Provided

Look, I think Wolf is the best Yautja in the cinematic interpretations but these comments are underestimating Captain America. He is way too OP for Wolf as Wolf has never fought someone like him but Cap has fought distinct opponents before. Hunting is a predator in its element and people are saying that Wolf has an advantage because of his cloaking device but I don't think he does, Captain America has super-vision (on top of super-aim) as he was able to hit a small truck with a compact embiggening disk of Ant-man, both which were thrown fast and would be near invisible to a normal human eye. He would notice the slightest difference in his environment, Wolf would have to move which would also not favor his camouflaging abilities and will render the cloaking device noticeable.

Captain America has ranged weapons, his grappler, his shield and more. Also, his advance mental processing makes him a math genius, he always throws his shield at geometric angles which it will return back even on softer & thinner targets (in fact, he ricochet his shield from Spidey's webbing, imagine how f**king skilled he is). He never misses and never fails to make his shield rebound and I think two shot from Cap's shield would be enough to knock out Wolf.

And most people are assuming Wolf is hunting Cap and that Cap is the prey but Cap can leap higher than any Predator.

No Caption Provided

In my opinion, despite Wolf being in his element, Captain America is way too unpredictable, he adapts to any unknown fighting conditions and uses his environment to his advantage.

No Caption Provided

Especially since we are talking about a Captain America with no morals which people are ignoring, he'd go for the kill and all he has done in the MCU is hold back, yet his feats are still superior than that of Wolf.

FinnBalor35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FinnBalor35

@ls1111: 𝐑𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩; Cap's shield or dodging since he is way faster than Wolf or he could just catch the whip (since only the tip is razor) and tear it apart.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬; it won't even hurt Cap, have you actually seen his feats? His suit is durable enough to take it without any making a dent https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LiquidBrightGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif and then there's his shield which is probably the most powerful weapon Cap has where Wolf has nothing to counter it with. https://c.tenor.com/zOdV4ym40FcAAAAC/thor-hammer-sokovia-shield.gif. Also, his first movie was literally about him fighting HYDRA with cosmic energy based weapons.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐬; Dodge again cause Steve's reflex are amped enough for him to react to light speed. https://gfycat.com/gifs/search/vs+ultron, again his shield.

C𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠; Captain America has super-vision (on top of super-aim) as he was able to hit a small truck with a compact embiggening disk of Ant-man, both which were thrown fast and would be near invisible to a normal human eye. He would notice the slightest difference in his environment.

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬; dodge again, shield again and can easily be broken again.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭; Again, Cap has super-senses which includes reflex, smell, eyesight and more, so...

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫; Shield again, dodge again.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; that's only for Xenomorphs, it won't affect humans, it's not acid.

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬; Sure but he has faced Xenomorphs which are mindless animals and humans which are weaker whilst Captain America has fought a set of the most diverse "actually intelligent" opponents and way more powerful than Wolf (also, Wolf has never faced someone like Cap). Wolf is more experienced than Cap by year count but not by skills as Captain America has displayed way more martial arts than Wolf in his entire run, they are heavier which makes martials arts kind of improbable for them. At best, all they can do is aim (Cap's advance mental processing makes him a math genius, he always throws his shield at geometric angles which it will return back even on softer & thinner targets) or outwrestle (Cap has superior physical stats).

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐗𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞; Captain America does not even feel toxic gas, he took a punch from Thanos (100+ tonner) in Endgame without any damage and much much more. The Xenos' acid are child play compared to what Captain America has withstood, and there's also Cap's advance healing factor.

CONCLUSION:

Basically, Captain America's stats alone trump Wolf's equipment, add a few equipment to Cap and he is overpowered. Wolf never used all those weapons in the film but if you are taking everything they have into account, Captain America has armor, his super-shield, grappler, guns, comms and utility belt (I doubt it's standard issue because Iron Man was supplying their weapons). I'm going to be honest, the actual question that you should posit is whether Wolf's equipment can even do anything to Cap's shield.

MarveliciousCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf is probably my favorite predator of all time but this:

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Steve, it's not even close. The Predators are stronger than humans but not by a wide margin, Captain America routinely outpowers superhumans who can benches several tons and then there's this:

Round 2: I think that I'm going to give this to Captain America, it is going to be close Captain America has most stats (stronger, way faster, more durable, "tactical" smarter).

No Caption Provided

Ranging out Captain America won't work as his suit can withstand plasma

Chitauri and Ultron bots shot him, in AOU, his suit is so durable that plasma does not even do damage to it, at best, it will send Cap flying, it will act as a concussive force but it will not knock out Cap nor injure him.

No Caption Provided

But that is if Wolf will even hit Cap to begin with as Cap reacts to lightspeed (laser beams) and the plasma guns of the Yautjas need build-up to which Cap would easily perceive the projectiles as the crosshair (triangle dots) would be visible as well. With these factors, I doubt that Wolf would get an aim on Cap and even if he did, Cap would dodge them.

Close quarters combat will also be a disadvantage for Wolf. Wolf is more equipped but not equipped enough that Cap can't counter as he has faced opponents even more equipped. Wolf is more experienced by year count but the opponents his faced are either equals or less or mindless like the Xenomorphs whilst Captain America has fought more diverse and powerful opponents. Additionally, Captain America out-stats Wolf physically, Cap would dismantle every weapon of Wolf inch by inch.

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Steve takes it again.

No Caption Provided

Look, I think Wolf is the best Yautja in the cinematic interpretations but these comments are underestimating Captain America. He is way too OP for Wolf as Wolf has never fought someone like him but Cap has fought distinct opponents before. Hunting is a predator in its element and people are saying that Wolf has an advantage because of his cloaking device but I don't think he does, Captain America has super-vision (on top of super-aim) as he was able to hit a small truck with a compact embiggening disk of Ant-man, both which were thrown fast and would be near invisible to a normal human eye. He would notice the slightest difference in his environment, Wolf would have to move which would also not favor his camouflaging abilities and will render the cloaking device noticeable.

Captain America has ranged weapons, his grappler, his shield and more. Also, his advance mental processing makes him a math genius, he always throws his shield at geometric angles which it will return back even on softer & thinner targets (in fact, he ricochet his shield from Spidey's webbing, imagine how f**king skilled he is). He never misses and never fails to make his shield rebound and I think two shot from Cap's shield would be enough to knock out Wolf.

And most people are assuming Wolf is hunting Cap and that Cap is the prey but Cap can leap higher than any Predator.

No Caption Provided

In my opinion, despite Wolf being in his element, Captain America is way too unpredictable, he adapts to any unknown fighting conditions and uses his environment to his advantage.

No Caption Provided

Especially since we are talking about a Captain America with no morals which people are ignoring, he'd go for the kill and all he has done in the MCU is hold back, yet his feats are still superior than that of Wolf.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

R1 -> Steve
R2 -> Wolf
R3 -> Wolf

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kaijuking

Round one is Steve.

Round 2 is a toss up.

Round 3 is still Wolf all day.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The truth was posted in the first comment. May as well close the thread. Not much discussion to be had. You either know Cap takes the H2H, but is incapable of doing the other rounds or you're super dumb

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap sweeps

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d back cap for sure in the h2h. Everything else I’d side with wolf. Predators are too tanky & strong for cap to drop before the gear advantage comes into play

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I’m on the Cap takes round 1 but loses the other two train.

MarveliciousCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator have better feats of using plasma weapons but what you are forgetting is the fact that the energy was the cosmic cube was way powerful than the plasma casters, using it better doesn't matter when the plasma energy based Hydra weapons were literally able to disintegrate a human into atoms, the plasma casters at best just disembody the targets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predalien wrecking Cap is such a stretch when his shield would literally rip its exoskeleton with ease if normal bullets can but Captain America can just do that with his bare hands alone as he has rip apart Ultron bots with titanium steel (although, due to the molecular acid, it would be best if he kept his distance). https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f8f0272d666fa33db4efc8f99b729a1f

Honestly, Predalien feels like a one-shot for him if you actually consider the thing he's broken through. Predalien does not have any arsenal neither is it that intelligent, it's sole survival aspect is based on tag teaming with its offsprings, there's no way it would win in a 1-v-1 against Cap where Wolf failed to do so when he went commando.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A city overrun with Xenomorphs? Again that's just assuming Captain America would lose without any concrete proof as to why you think so, not even taking into account how he thinks. Captain America managed to lay out a containment plan with much more intelligent and equipped aliens (Chitauri) with police officers, I'd think he'd have a much easier job with the Xenomorphs. Chitauris have conquered several planets across the galazy whilst the Xenomorphs always fail to even do one, if normal humans were able to think of something to take out the Aliens; let alone the fact that he managed to destroy Hydra's fortress advance defenses all by himself in his invasion attack by the end of his first film, he is a "super" human which trumps every a normal human or Yautja has to offer. Here's something: Humans have killed both Yautjas and Xenos before whilst none of them ever encounter someone as enhanced and tactical like Captain America whilst Captain America has encountered more diverse enemies from aliens, enhanced individuals, even gods, people with psionic powers, geniuses and technologically weaponized opponents.

Aliens are smart but they are not THAT smart, nobody said they were not smart, they are, just not like humans because they do not have the same cerebral functions, they are more like faunas, they have a system of survival and it is fairly predictable too. Captain America has taken on much smarter opponents, it is not even a comparison.

Iron Man - An estimated intelligence quotient of 270 (he is the smartest man alive in the MCU), Yautjas are not as smart as IM and certainly not Xenos. Sure Cap needed help but his solution was his and his alone, he used his shield to absorb the arc reactor's energy. https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-abc8ae14d021c771fd57236037dc5796-lq

And there are others, Spider-Man, Ultron, Black Panther et cetera. Your argument is that Cap can take on what Wolf took on? Well, there's simply no way Wolf would have taken on any high profile opponent Cap has taken without taking his own life, BP rips apart horde of aliens with his claws, Iron Man benches over 100 tons and sustains energy from Infinity Stones.

Wolf might actually be more book smart than Cap by metric of years and innovation of his species but can he think outside the box? As in tactically? No, Yautjas are hunters and their manner of fighting is constricted, it is almost like a drill, humans tend to think outside the box and use anything they can at their disposal or turn the advantage of their enemy into their weakness.

Like Cap could redirect the plasma caster projectile like he did with bullets in the highway battle of Winter Soldier or laser beams and have them hit Wolf, he is a genius in geometry. http://24.media.tumblr.com/d969c698065630e83c83cdd905b3118e/tumblr_mkatd3YDl41qcwe13o1_500.gif

Your arguments for Cap doing worse than Wolf is basically just you going around saying he should not be able to do what Wolf does, that's not a very reasonable argument, simply saying "no" does not suffice when you have no main points to back up what you said. Imho, Captain America can do every that Wolf does and better, he is much more advance physically, mental processing wise and physiologically, there is nothing to suggest otherwise. And that's an actual argument, not simply stating things without backing them up.

MarveliciousCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MarveliciousCP

@w3b: Now, that's false and a stretch. Predators are tough but not tanky as they can get and have been injured/killed by human weapons, even when they hunt humans, sometimes they have to retreat in order to survive. Captain America has actually faced opponents which do not even bleed like titanium steel Ultron and his bots which are actual tanks in comparison, now that's impressive.

MarveliciousCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: No, Yautja's code won't let fight the weak, the sick, the young or unarmed. Captain America does not fit any of those description, so Wolf won't hold back and has not really been doing so. Whilst Captain America has been holding back on those weaker than him, pulling his punches. So technically both would fight each other with no morals as Wolf is not that weak and neither is Captain America neutral enough for Wolf to ignore. Captain America however has not really every fought without his morals, if we take away his morals, he'd be far more deadly and that would change his character as a whole.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

h2h steve. other rounds- if Predator without invisible mod than Cap should hard

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DeusExMachlna

There's an alt with anger issues here, LOL.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Steve handily.
  2. 20 feet and no prior knowledge, I doubt Wolf is going to run away and cloak like he needs to.
  3. Depends on how you view plasma caster speed vs the stuff Steve has already reacted to.

When this was made I would have argued 1/Steve2/Either Way/3/Wolf but at this point Cap has the showings to argue a win in all of them, even against someone as good as Wolf.

IDragonov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one cap, 10/10 mid diff. Round 2 cap 8/10 high diff. And I now believe cap can take round 3 6/10 very high diff.

Ivehuugedeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Pred

Pred

DamRee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America stomps, his overall physical abilities is superior and his adaptability is unmatched (he fought in zero gravity, bested Black Panther in a jungle and was able to fight off aliens in a whole different dimension alone).

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only round I see Wolf possibly pulling a win here is 3.