Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Capfan85

Wolf starts fresh at each round has standard gear from AvPR

Wolf also has access to his ship which can have any tech, weaponry, files, medkits etc from the entire Pred universe (games, comics, movies)

Wolf has data on all his opponents.. knows everything about them

Win by Death, KO, TKO, BFR

All characters have standard gear, no prep time

1. 1000 walkers

2. 100 xenos

3. Arnold Terminator from Terminator 1

4. Bane

5. Sabretooth

6. Kraven

7. Carnage

8. Iron clad

9. Abomination

10. Magneto

11. Thanos no infinity gauntlet

12. Juggernaught

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly stops at Kraven.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Kraven needs to be much higher. Like 7th.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Capfan85

@fallschirmjager said:

Kraven needs to be much higher. Like 7th.

Yea I agree, he is much better hunter/strategist and has a lot of weapons he can use against Wolf....but I still think Wolf wins, he has been hunting the universe for possibly centuries has way better tech and experience hunting more dangerous life forms than Kraven.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@capfan85: i wasnt sayin he wins, just saying he needs to be much higher

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol. He has no chance from 10 on.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5. Batman

Didn't know Batman was a villain.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Capfan85

@fallschirmjager said:

@capfan85: i wasnt sayin he wins, just saying he needs to be much higher

Sorry I was referring to ProfZ

@thevivas said:

Lol. He has no chance from 10 on.

Lol you probably right just put it in there for fun, but he does have data on all of them is it possible that yautja have countermeasures or tech that can work against some of these powerful beings??

@frisky4 said:

5. Batman

Didn't know Batman was a villain.

Sorry I was brainstorming Ideas and forgot to take him out

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfan85: I don't even think his suicide bomb would take any of them out, tbh...

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Capfan85

I think it could take out Abomination, Magneto,maybe Thanos for very short while

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@capfan85: I don't even think his suicide bomb would take any of them out, tbh...

In AvP they said an entire civilization was wiped out overnight by the three Predators battling the Xenos on top of the pyramid. And in the AVP video game the suicidebomb can be seen from space. I bet it can take out all those enemies except maybe Juggernaut

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfan85 said:

@thevivas said:

In AvP they said an entire civilization was wiped out overnight by the three Predators battling the Xenos on top of the pyramid. And in the AVP video game the suicidebomb can be seen from space. I bet it can take out all those enemies except maybe Juggernaut

If Abomination has a HF like Hulk, that shouldn't defeat him. And Magneto has shields, although thinking about it over, they might not hold up against the explosion. I don't know much about Thanos, but I doubt that would defeat him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

A city busting bomb isn't leaving a scratch on Thanos..cmon now.

Stops at Creed if he isn't jobbing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Wolf pulls out a overload bomb for his plasma caster or detonates the ship honestly I do not see him beating 100 xenon.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheVivas

@misterwhisper: With double plasma casters and his whip, I can see him beating them. Not to mention he's got those mines.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mee09

Stops at 10 because of the amount of weaponry and tech that he has here. Also full knowledge. The only reason for that is because Magneto can control all metal. If it wasn't for that he'd stop at 11. He can literally stomp everyone until he gets to 8. I've seen images of ridiculously OP armor that Wolf has access to here that will help him out a lot. Makes the Spartan Armor look pretty bad in comparison.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

I've seen images of ridiculously OP armor that Wolf has access to here that will help him out a lot. Makes the Spartan Armor look pretty bad in comparison.

Do you have a picture?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Could stop at Bane. Should stop at Creed (depends if jobber Creed). Certainly stopping at Kraven.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Capfan85

@thevivas said:

@capfan85 said:

@thevivas said:

If Abomination has a HF like Hulk, that shouldn't defeat him. And Magneto has shields, although thinking about it over, they might not hold up against the explosion. I don't know much about Thanos, but I doubt that would defeat him.

True -- but it is win by KO or TKO ... technically a KO means down for 10 seconds. Boxing rules.. but lets say for this a few minutes. If he detonates that bomb in Abominations face or Magneto before they expect it they will feel it.

Magneto won't be able to sense Wolf... he has stealth - I see wolf sneaking up on Magneto then either overpowering him or setting a trap with mines or suicide bombs

As for Abomination - I can see Wolf setting a trap for him with a bumb of different mines and laser grids then luring him in and detonating them all in his face along with the suicide bomb - if he detonates that bomb in his face Abomination will be down for a little while i'm sure

Juggernaught - only way he can beat him is to get him to charge then move out of the way and run into the ocean or something unless he has some special device that can nullify the cytorrak

How do we know whether Wolf's tech is even magnetic?? And how will Magneto know he is coming - Wolf can sneak up on him use his Active camouflage and skills to get close then finish the fight in a variety of ways. Predators are masters of stealth and stalking that is all they do plus if he has full knowledge he will know who he is up against

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@misterwhisper: With double plasma casters and his whip, I can see him beating them. Not to mention he's got those mines.

I agree

@mee09 said:

Stops at 10 because of the amount of weaponry and tech that he has here. Also full knowledge. The only reason for that is because Magneto can control all metal. If it wasn't for that he'd stop at 11. He can literally stomp everyone until he gets to 8. I've seen images of ridiculously OP armor that Wolf has access to here that will help him out a lot. Makes the Spartan Armor look pretty bad in comparison.

I would love to see pictures or more info on that armor

I think he even stomps Ironclad - Ironclad is rated to 800 degrees F max as his temperature threshold and he can't will himself out of metal form like Colossus. Iron clad is no where near as durable as Colossus who can with stand thousands of degrees Fahrenheit and absolute zero. One shot with the plasma caster and Ironclad has a giant hole and metal slag on the ground.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron clad is rated from -75 to 800F according to Marvel... Wolf's plasma can easily melt through that no problem

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfan85 said:

Iron clad is rated from -75 to 800F according to Marvel... Wolf's plasma can easily melt through that no problem

Lmao...what did I just read!? Look man, if you are getting your info from a Marvel Handbook then just stop. Before you blindly response, just Google the temperature it takes to melt regular metal and get back to me.

You're not familiar with most of the characters in thus gauntlet, are you?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Stops at 7. If he cheats and uses that big bomb he can kill Kraven.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

11. Thanos no infinity gauntlet

12. Juggernaught

Why is Juggs over Thanos?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfan85 said:

@thevivas said:

@capfan85 said:

@thevivas said:

True -- but it is win by KO or TKO ... technically a KO means down for 10 seconds. Boxing rules.. but lets say for this a few minutes. If he detonates that bomb in Abominations face or Magneto before they expect it they will feel it.

Magneto won't be able to sense Wolf... he has stealth - I see wolf sneaking up on Magneto then either overpowering him or setting a trap with mines or suicide bombs

As for Abomination - I can see Wolf setting a trap for him with a bumb of different mines and laser grids then luring him in and detonating them all in his face along with the suicide bomb - if he detonates that bomb in his face Abomination will be down for a little while i'm sure

Juggernaught - only way he can beat him is to get him to charge then move out of the way and run into the ocean or something unless he has some special device that can nullify the cytorrak

How do we know whether Wolf's tech is even magnetic?? And how will Magneto know he is coming - Wolf can sneak up on him use his Active camouflage and skills to get close then finish the fight in a variety of ways. Predators are masters of stealth and stalking that is all they do plus if he has full knowledge he will know who he is up against

yeah...it very apparent you don't know these characters at all. Everything you just wrote is just wrong. You must be new to reading comics. Did you know that Magneto has control metals from other alien world's?! *gasp*

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@granitesoldier said:

Could stop at Bane. Should stop at Creed (depends if jobber Creed). Certainly stopping at Kraven.

Why? I think he stops at Carnage, and even then the Plasma Casters can beat it.

Also there is a HOST of gear no being considered here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Weapons like the Bleeding Spears will drain Kraven or Creed to the point of near death every time.
  • Dark Plasma destroys up to 1/4 of the targets mass with chain reacting plasma attacks on their matter.
  • Kill Screen gerneator makes it impossible to nearly to lay a projectile on Predator as it is shot down by lasers. It work's up to mini guns for effectiveness.
  • Blazers replace Plasma Casters for steady laser beam of incinerating death. Spontaneous Combustion.
  • Then Hydra Missiles, nuff said.

All this is gear Wolf can use according to OP.

Wolf also has access to his ship which can have any tech, weaponry, files, medkits etc from the entire Pred universe (games, comics, movies)

As he stated. People are just uniformed here.

@juiceboks said:

A city busting bomb isn't leaving a scratch on Thanos..cmon now.

Stops at Creed if he isn't jobbing.

Not passing at Iron clad for sure IMO, unless he used the nuke like device, even then stops at Abom, agreed, but in no way he is stopping at Creed.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@profz said:

Possibly stops at Kraven.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Except current Kraven can't be killed by anyone who isn't Peter Parker or shares his blood, and his healing against foes who aren't is insane. Flash Thompson far outweighs a Predator and he impaled Kraven's heart and Kraven laughed. Kraven is also much faster, and all his weapons are poisoned and most of the Wolf's body shows.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@granitesoldier said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Except current Kraven can't be killed by anyone who isn't Peter Parker or shares his blood, and his healing against foes who aren't is insane. Flash Thompson far outweighs a Predator and he impaled Kraven's heart and Kraven laughed. Kraven is also much faster, and all his weapons are poisoned and most of the Wolf's body shows.

Ok let me ask you this then.

Kraven ever have on panel feats surviving Spontaneous combustive body from super heated heats that boil all liquids instantly?

Kraven ever survive his head chopped off?

Survive maybe Dark Plasma that detonates matter in a body making Kraven body pieces?

In no, then why is Kraven being over hyped here?

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plasma Scythe

According to Predator law, this eminently dangerous weapon can only be wielded by those who have earned the right to bear it. When it strikes, its blade leaves wounds filled with seething dark plasma. Dark plasma triggers a controlled energy reaction that causes damage in proportion to the mass of the target, enabling the weapon to kill any enemy, regardless of its power, with no more than four hits. (Alien versus Predator: Extinction)

Spear gun

The Stalker's spear gun is an unusually potent weapon, first, it enables the Stalker to fire at opponents from extreme range. Second, its strike is hard to trace its firing point - the weapon's impact reveals firing direction, but little else. Third, it produces no detectable phenomena at its firing point, enabling the Stalker to fire at enemies from close range without fear of being detected.

When upgraded, the Stalker's weapon becomes a monstrous thing, designed to entrance the drama of the hunt at the cruel expense of its victims. Standard spears are replaced with 'bleeder spears'; hideously barbed harpoons that drain their victims vital fluid levels to just above the point of death. This makes prey more satisfying to hunt bringing once mighty prey to a pathetic state, bleeding profusely, almost crawling to escape - to many predators, this is the essence of any epic hunt. (Alien versus Predator: Extinction)

These spears can be retrieved by the hunter and reused as ammunition for later use. They were made of an unknown material that was superior to monofilament technology (Alien versus Predator 2 game) The ammunition was extremely light and made of alloys unknown to mankind. (Predator 2)

Plasma Caster

The plasma caster is a long range energy projector capable of guiding armor-penetrating plasma bolts at distant targets. Morever, the weapon's bolts explode in a burst of plasma shranel that damages other enemies near the point of impact. By default, the weapon's attack range is greater than the Hunter's visual range. Predator vision modes changes this relationship, however, enabling the Hunter to act as a sniper.

A bio-scanner and a multi-barreled fring mechanism enable this wapon to analyze targets and attack them with various types of plasma munitions. There are three kinds; burst plasma, fire plasma and dark plasma. Burst plasma is identical to that fired by the plasma caster. Fir plasma ignites targets. And dark plasma causes a controlled energy reaction that correlates its damage to the mass of the target, enabling the weapon to kill any enemy with a limited number of hits. (Alien versus Predator: Extinction)

A Yautja is capable of taking another dead hunters plasma caster and equipping it on their person giving them a dual plasma caster weapon allowing them to fire two shots at different targets. If the shoulder caster is damaged, the Yautja can fashion a scatter gun from the remains. (Alien versus Predator: Requiem)

Blazer

The blazer is a shoulder-mounted energy projector that fires a sweeping inferno beam. Hotter than many stars at its core, an inferno beam works by instantly heating objects it touches to the point of spontaneous combustion. Given this ability, the weapon is designed to hit as many enemies as possible by sweeping in large arcs across its primary target. Since it does not need to be aimed with such precision, the Blazer can continue to fire even while on the move.

When upgraded, the Blazer Predator mounts a set of two linked blazers, one on each shoulder. The dual blazers coordinate their fire in order to maximize the damage they inflict, by keeping as many enemies on fire as possible. With this upgrade, a single Blazer Predator can set an entire enemy platoon on fire in seconds. (Alien versus Predator: Extinction)

http://moa.omnimulti.com/Yautja_equipment#Blazer

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Creed will stop him. Maybe that blue acid sh*t he has in the movies might stop him but he'll be lucky to get past him.

Definitely not getting past Carnage.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read my last post... I think he can use the Blazer or even standard Plasma caster to defeat the symbiote.. the Blazer is like a flame thrower hotter than the core of a star and carnage is weakened fire or heat

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

12. Juggernaught

<<< Ends in sex.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Capfan85

A Blazer is a form of weapon used by the Yautja species and equipped on the military caste Blazer infantry as seen in AvP: Extinction.

The blazer is a shoulder-mounted energy projector that fires a sweeping inferno beam. Hotter than many stars at its core, an inferno beam works by instantly heating objects it touches to the point of spontaneous combustion. Given this ability, the weapon is designed to hit as many enemies as possible by sweeping in large arcs across its primary target. Since it does not need to be aimed with such precision, the Blazer can continue to fire even while on the move. This weapon is far too powerful for normal hunts and is only used for warfare and for killing escaping Alien Queens. It has also been seen in a hand-held form that looks like a rifle.

Used by the Blazer, this device fires incredibly powerful laser beams in wide arcs, resulting in tremendous damage done to any organic targets. It is however, almost useless when hunting synthetic prey and prey with a high tolerance to fire. It is only gifted to those that are part of the Predator military due to its destructive potential, due to the large amount of dishonourable kills that would occur from using this in a hunting ground

The Dual Blazer is an upgraded version of the Blazer weapon used by the military caste Yautja Blazer infantry.

When upgraded, the Blazer Predator mounts a set of two linked blazers, one on each shoulder. The dual blazers coordinate their fire in order to maximize the damage they inflict, by keeping as many enemies on fire as possible. With this upgrade, a single Blazer Predator can set an entire enemy platoon on fire in seconds

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@sirfizzwhizz: The odds of Kraven getting decapitated are slim, Thompson is faster than Kraven and was able to skillfully fight Kraven in hand to hand and couldn't do it...which is a feat he could do to Carnage.

We also have seen Kraven dodge gunfire and lasers, doubt the plasma will directly connect.

Let me a ask you this, since you wanted specifics, is there anything this nameless, faceless, generic Wolf Predator has on his resume to justify hanging with Kraven other than a profile of weapons and general 'stats'? If we don't have specifics then we are assuming at best that he'll even make it that far or that he won't get overwhelmed or defeated easily. As you know the individual is more important than the training they may have. Not all soldiers equally trained are equal.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth guts him, especially if he's with adamantium.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Abomination

Sabretooth guts him, especially if he's with adamantium.

Predator shoots him with the shoulder canon and his flesh explodes.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: really? This is an BS argument then of "what individual feats he has" when Predators fall in the rare category of "we look at the whole, not the individual". It no different than arguing say a generic Space Marine vs Kraven. A Storm Trooper against Kraven. Ect. We know for a fact how all these Predator have consistent feats across the board, and we know their skills have shown consistently in movies, novels, and comics.

So if you want to hi that rout, I'm not going to argue with ya. Wolf is stated to be a true veteran unlike any movie predator, have the statement for proof for that. We know from the Predator EU that Elites and up can and do own Hordes of Xenomorphs at a time, and take down Alien Queens. In the EU the same beings own Batman and Dredd.

But even if we ignore all that, his feats as a major veteran and elite should say he has the stats and experience to decimate Kraven.

No point like I said if your doing the "predator loses cause he has not enough individual feats" argument. Might as well say the same for Terminator even though they all are built the same and programmed the same. All Predators show the same powers, use of gear, and consistent skill feats base on level in the high archy, but whatever.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: That's a BS argument you're making since we can cite Smiley and Broken Tusk are both elders and we can't use their feats interchangeably. Also generic, nameless Space Marines of equal rank and by that logic equal skill die en masse in 40k regularly, even against named foes. Then named characters perform better because they are often more skilled and capable than their peers.

Any warriors skills are a result of his training, how hard he trains, how often he trains, how natural he is at the skills, and his experience in the application of those skills and lessons learned (most important factor). Even in fiction we see this, the most ready example (being that you brought it up) being the Space Marines, or even Spartan II's from Halo (who are almost exactly like 40k Space Marines).

I doubt you'll agree, but this will probably not be something we see eye to eye on in that regard.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets say for the sake of this battle Santreooth has no adamamtium because that is majority of what he has been and even whem he did have adamantium his connective tissue wasmt coated right like wolverines

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mtuske

Lolstomps his way to 5 and stops

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@granitesoldier: I get to a degree what your saying, but by that logic alone Predator would lose to say Bucky with just a combat knife, because Bucky has so many more feats!!!! The feats!!!!!

It's a BS argument. Also Smiley and Broken Tusk are not Elders, and contrary to popular beliefs Elders are not superior to Elite/Veterans. Most Elders lose out on the stat side and have only experience going for them. Being a clan leader of a hunting pack is not a sign of a Elder either.

Future reference.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Capfan85

I think he gets to Thanos

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I know it sucks and it isn't exactly something I agree 100% with but I don't agree with transferring one set of feats to another character simply because physicals and training are static across the board.

For example Linda (I believe that was her name) was part of the same Spartan II program as John (Chief) but was heralded a better shot and became the best sniper in the program. Since she had the same training but no real feats to speak of is it fair to just say she can shoot as well as John can and then some? Not really, since we could be talking centimeters in different of accuracy.

It's not fair to either side really, but that becomes my problem with using 'general' characters. Like when someone says a 'generic X Chapter Space Marine'. It's just so hard to argue for or against, and then we can cherry pick the high end feats of others at their level.

It's too much muddy water.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: How does he lose to Sabretooth?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfan85: He would get sh!t on by abomination no question about it,

Kraven kills it.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Then the only feats that and gear that should apply are what we saw in AvPR. Because hats all we know he can do.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@granitesoldier: fair enough, but then the problem with Predator is unlike Master Chief who has a sh1t ton of feats, Specific Preds do not. 90% of them are one shot or 3 comic story arc characters. All of the. Hardly have no feats, but in no way should a veteran and stated very skilled Predator lose to say Punisher with a hand gun. Or Bane.

Some sort of logic of consistency should apply here. I look at consistence over specific name or no name Preds in the Predators case. Otherwise it's selling short character/species that own beings in crossovers and face the best of their EU universe.