#1 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Battle take place in a empty city in China.

WitchBlade is bloodlust.

WitchBalde is anime version.

Both Are full power.

Win by any means except for death.

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way and it would be an amazing fight.

#3 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Thanks, and yes it would.

#4 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#5 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Pretty sure Karas takes the win. He can transform, fly, and he's more durable than Masane. And I forgot how, but he was shot up bad at the end of the final movie and came back good as new somehow.

#6 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah he did.

#7 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Also, I thought a Karas was powerless outside of his city.

#8 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Masane by the end had the power to destroy a city. However, it matters little. Karas can phase-shift which essentially makes him close to lightspeed. Which is why everything seems to explode or be destroyed at the same time once a battle is over because it all occurred almost instantaneously.

Karas wins if for nothing else than because he is vastly superior to Masane in speed due to that ability.

#9 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: I don't know, because I'm not to sure about that. Because didn't he leave the city at the end of the movie?

#10 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

He carries the Heart of the City with him though, so it wouldn't matter if he left, he would retain his abilities. The Heart of the City isn't the City itself, but those that live there. As such, so long as the people live, the City's Heart will endure.

#11 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Okay, Thanks.

#12 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Ah, ok.

#13 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#14 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: I doubt you'll find many more Karas/ anime witchblade fans here. There pretty obscure. This topic would do a bit better on AV.

#15 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah I can probably put it there.

#16 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

Witchblade... wins here. The Witchblade will definitely enjoy this fight but I see her winning this one out but will relish every minute it draws blood from its enemy. Remember when Masane got the witchblade for the first time...the Witchblade leveled Tokyo to the ground.