W.I.T.C.H. VS Winx Vs Sailor Moon

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mfundo

WITCH in their New Power forms with Elyon, they can all fly and allowed to use their season 2 powers.
Winx in their Believix forms allowed to use Convergence and other powers, no Roxy in team. 
Sailor Moon in their Sailor Super S forms only, not allowed to stop time or destroy planets, only the very  first six Sailors of the team are allowed to fight . 
Which team wins and why?
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Roddy010

Sailor Team still wins...

ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ryanthereaper

Sailor Moon wins.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By agent9149

Senshi wins

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Renee

I miss Winx! <3

Sailor Moon's team wins. More experience, longer, bouncer hair, and more power. 

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

W.I.T.C.H. wins this because of reality warping abilities.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlackWind
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailors coming in with the stomp via blitz

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon should stomp

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Irma has mind control and enhanced intuition so she could know everyone's weakness. She also can transmute them into something else.

Cornelia can make wishes for herself. Wish they were ugly or something idk. She also can make telekinetic barriers.

Taranee can mind fuck them with telepathy.

Haylin can wipe their memories or change their emotions.

Will has reality warping powers, life-force powers, and many others.

Having Elyon added here makes this an automatic stomp since she is pretty much the Heart of Merridian aka the embodiment of an entire realm. Her reality warping powers are greater than Will's and the rest of the girls.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganymedeofthemyscira Speed-feats for them? Haven't seen that show in forever. If they're anything short of FTL, they get blitz'd to oblivion

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@ganymedeofthemyscira: Sailor moon characters are massively FTL, have soul manipulation, telepathy, and can destroy planets and stars by pointing.

EDIT: Since no planet busting, they spam continent busters instead. :)

They wtfstomp.

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Continent busters vs Reality warpers. I boubt they win because they can break things since Elyon could simply make them disappear.

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: They have teleportation. Will has superhuman speed and Hay Lin has sonic flight speed. Cornelia can wish that she was faster. Taranee can use "human torch" to move at hundreds of miles per hour. Irma is the slowest. Sailor Moon may be faster than even those feats though but since WITCH can teleport they are faster (?) Anyway, I'm still gonna go with WITCH since they are the embodiment of their elements.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: They have teleportation. Will has superhuman speed and Hay Lin has sonic flight speed. Cornelia can wish that she was faster. Taranee can use "human torch" to move at hundreds of miles per hour. Irma is the slowest. Sailor Moon may be faster than even those feats though but since WITCH can teleport they are faster (?) Anyway, I'm still gonna go with WITCH since they are the embodiment of their elements.

you understand that sailor moon characters can blitz them even if they start on different ends of a galaxy?

Teleportion isn't enough to cover combat speed.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By terry2012

@ganymedeofthemyscira said:

you understand that sailor moon characters can blitz them even if they start on different ends of a galaxy?

Teleportion isn't enough to cover combat speed.

This.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: No matter their physical prowess, WITCH are actual embodiments of their elements. In Zenith they are truly immortal gods with limitless elemental control and has conquered multiple realms. I'm sure reality warping > physical prowess

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganymedeofthemyscira: No answer for them going back in time and killing them before they got their powers or ripping out their souls.

Also, Sailor Moon is a powerful reality warper in her own right.

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: "in her own right" isn't saying much. Elyon also can time travel and as embodiments they are celestial beings at their Zenith. I doubt time traveling would work and even if it does, if they go after Elyon as a baby Phobos will turn then into dishes then throw them on the ground...

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@ganymedeofthemyscira: If it takes time to activate their zenith, they are BFRd to the Galactic Cauldron, stripped of their souls, or blitzed and turned into subatomic particles before that can happen or Elton could even attempt to try to attack them.

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Well, let's agree to disagree. I could say Sailor Moon takes long to transform also, giving WITCH time to transform the Sailor Scouts into roaches. WITCH can use their powers without transforming.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon solos.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WITCH isn't winning this, as much as I like them.

Rangerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rangerion

I'll judge based on art style. Winx for me.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Senshi stomp this. The stomping would be especially hard if these are the manga "Super S" forms who were a few orders of magnitude more powerful in general than the anime versions.

BTW, the senshi transformations are instantaneous and not really necessary to access some of their most powerful abilities. Some of the more knowledgeable otaku can explain it better, but depending on the series, henshin is not necessary to display superhuman powers - it's almost the equivalent of Wonder Woman in her Diana Prince alias...she is still superhuman, but many of her techniques relying on equipment are not accessible because she doesn't have the necessary accouterments. It's been implied multiple times in the series that the only reason the senshi henshin is because they are "hiding" in their alter egos, whereas their true forms are sailors (hence, their sailor crystals and sailor senshi live forever as those are their true forms, and their civilian guises are temporary identities - somewhat like the concept of reincarnation, or masking oneself (and indeed, two of the characters wear masks before joining the team, and despite not 'henshin-ing' still have super powers).

@ganymedeofthemyscira: Sailor moon characters are massively FTL, have soul manipulation, telepathy, and can destroy planets and stars by pointing.

EDIT: Since no planet busting, they spam continent busters instead. :)

They wtfstomp.

draon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here are my thoughts. while the sailor guardians are faster,better healing factor,more experience and are a godlike.

the w.i.t.c.h. group are more skilled,better in close quarters combat,and are surprising more versatile and way more powerful and can obviously resist a lot of their haxes. the heart of kandrakar can protect their life-force from their reality warping,can also protect them from their soul being manipulated and being erased from existence. the heart of kandrakar acts on its own and guide the girls.

remember,the oracle created many universes and many dimensions and exist outside of space and time,which would put them at high hyperversal,maybe low outerversal.

the sailor guardians are at most,low hyperversal with the lambda power. i say this because chaos can destroy things past nothiness. the 5 girls can only do that if they have the lambda power.

the fight would be close. I dont know enough about winx club,so I cant say,