Winter vs Adam Warlock

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By whacknasty
Winter has been brought to Marvel by some mad man in a horrible plot to destroy the Earth by absorbing the Sun.  His mind has been completely reprogrammed, and he see this as a way to save countless worlds in a parallel universe. 

Adam Warlock is alerted of his arrival, and is tasked with eliminating this threat if the Earth is to be saved... 

Winter is blood lusted and has basic info on Warlock, but Warlock has no idea what Winter is capable of, only that he is a threat to the planet.  The fight begins on the Mercury, 25 yds apart inside of a newly located and rebuilt Attilan.  Win by incapacitation or death, no bfr. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By whacknasty

Ok, one more aging thread bump, then its back to the lab... : )

Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Star_Lord
I'm going to go ahead and say Warlock. Now granted, I don't know much about Winter, but I think Warlock is too much. Winter can control all kinds of energy, including magic, but it physically hurts him to control it. Adam Warlock is one of the most powerful people in the Marvel U when it comes to controlling Magical energy. So, while I could be wrong, I think Warlock just has too much power for Winter to handle, but IDK.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whacknasty
@Star_Lord said:
" I'm going to go ahead and say Warlock. Now granted, I don't know much about Winter, but I think Warlock is too much. Winter can control all kinds of energy, including magic, but it physically hurts him to control it. Adam Warlock is one of the most powerful people in the Marvel U when it comes to controlling Magical energy. So, while I could be wrong, I think Warlock just has too much power for Winter to handle, but IDK. "
Yeah, I was weary of Warlock's overall level of power, so I thought giving Winter some basic info on him before the fight, and no morals, would allow him to go at Warlock full out in hopes of a quick win... 

How durable has Warlock shown to be recently?
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Star_Lord
@whacknasty said:
" @Star_Lord said:
" I'm going to go ahead and say Warlock. Now granted, I don't know much about Winter, but I think Warlock is too much. Winter can control all kinds of energy, including magic, but it physically hurts him to control it. Adam Warlock is one of the most powerful people in the Marvel U when it comes to controlling Magical energy. So, while I could be wrong, I think Warlock just has too much power for Winter to handle, but IDK. "
Yeah, I was weary of Warlock's overall level of power, so I thought giving Winter some basic info on him before the fight, and no morals, would allow him to go at Warlock full out in hopes of a quick win...  How durable has Warlock shown to be recently? "
 I mean, its possible. I don't know much about Winter, but I do know that it hurts him to absorb Magical energy, and Warlock is extremely powerful. My best guess is Warlock could simply overload him with pain that would make him pass out via Magic. Not to mention, he is a magician, I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to beat him.