• 139 results
#1 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

all out brawl, no prep time!

#2 Posted by Teh_Exploder (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Taught by the best fighter in the DCU and he dosent need guns to get an advantage.

#3 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Teh_Exploder says:

"Nightwing. Taught by the best fighter in the DCU and he dosent need guns to get an advantage."

yeah but, WS can fight w/out weapons he was trained by Captain America/american gov't, sheild, and the russian gov't.
Post Edited:2007-06-21 18:50:27
Post Edited:2007-06-21 18:50:50

#4 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Any other opinions, I don't know who would win?

#5 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Chaos says:

"neither do i. i've never heard of these guys."

R u serious?

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Teh_Exploder says:

"Nightwing. Taught by the best fighter in the DCU and he dosent need guns to get an advantage."

Batman's not the best fighter in the DCU.

#7 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Teh_Exploder says:

Batman's not the best fighter in the DCU."

your right, what your opinion on this matchup

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Winter Soldier has been portrayed as being as good a hand to hand fighter as Nightwing has (even though Nightwing's showings are up and down), so if it is pure hand to hand fight and Nightwing is at his best, then Nightwing would win. Other than that, it's hard to say. With all weapons and tactics involved, it could easily go to Winter Soldier.

#9 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"I don't think Winter Soldier has been portrayed as being as good a hand to hand fighter as Nightwing has (even though Nightwing's showings are up and down), so if it is pure hand to hand fight and Nightwing is at his best, then Nightwing would win. Other than that, it's hard to say. With all weapons and tactics involved, it could easily go to Winter Soldier."

all the weapons they normally have or have used in the comics, deffinately mucho tactics by both, just no prep time before the fight.

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

you also have to add in the bionic arm that WS has whats the strength lvl on that, the arm plus the fact that he was trained bye capt. America i think the soldier would have it.

#11 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I think his hand to hand skills would be better than most people think, esp. with his training from Cap

#12 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick nightwing. He's like batman junior.

#13 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Teh_Exploder says:

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

#14 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

The dumbest thing I ever heard was when my friend said the only thing women and boats have in common was that they both have hulls.
Post Edited:2007-06-22 02:35:13

#15 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sketchtor says:

"I pick nightwing. He's like batman junior. "

yes, but Winter Soldier is a slightly twisted Captain America Junior

#16 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Admittedly so, but i think batman could beat captain america.

#17 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sketchtor says:

"Admittedly so, but i think batman could beat captain america."

Captain America would beat Batman. Winter soldier would win becaus ehe has so much more training in hand to hand combat an martial arts, an at least equal the fighting experience, although nightwing has been through crazier events.
Post Edited:2007-06-29 12:06:30

#18 Posted by Jusdre (31 posts) - - Show Bio

i think imma hafta fo with the winter soldier

#19 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bucky has some type of chance to win.Although he's not as smart or as agile as Nightwing..if he catched him off guard with the bionic arm...he's going to knock Nightwing out.I don't see it happening only because Nightwing seems to be alot quicker than Winter Soldier.I haven't really seen Bucky do much with his agilty either.I mean WS has alot of experience in combat but experience doesn't always mean win.I'm leaning more toward Nightwing..but i'm hoping someone else's response can help me make some type of case for Bucky.

#20 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Teh_Exploder says:

FOOL! get outta here wit that crap!

Batmans the best there is best there was and the best there ever will be.

anyway I am gonna go with the New Capatin america the arm plus the shield is too much. I never like to vote against Nightwing but here I do

#21 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"Buckshot says:
"Teh_Exploder says:

FOOL! get outta here wit that crap!

Batmans the best there is best there was and the best there ever will be.

anyway I am gonna go with the New Capatin america the arm plus the shield is too much. I never like to vote against Nightwing but here I do"

-Batman isn't the best h2h fighter in the DCU.

-Bucky's arm would be a viscous blow to Nightwing..however,he has to hit Nightwing with it first.

-Bucky barely beat the Punisher and not only did the Punisher surrender he was holding back for the real Cap's sake.

#22 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW so your saying nightwing wins...ok

I still say winter is a bit better, and Bucky beat ironman. oh its True

#23 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"Batmans the best there is best there was and the best there ever will be."

yeah Batman is the best fighter in the DCU....

if you take Karate Kid, Sensei, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Batgirl and Connor Hawke out of the equation....

there may be even more
Post Edited:2008-04-09 16:49:16

#24 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"speedlgt says:
"Batmans the best there is best there was and the best there ever will be."
yeah Batman is the best fighter in the DCU.... if you take Karate Kid, Sensei, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Batgirl and Connor Hawke out of the equation.... there may be even more
Post Edited:2008-04-09 16:49:16"

OK you make a fine point..but see heres the thing those characters SUCK!HA :D nah ok seriously though its pretty stupid for there to be better fighters in the dcu because really batman needs and should be the best in all his areas of skill because it makes his "super" heroness more real.

Just IMO.

#25 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

i say nightwing will beat WS with pure skill

#26 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"WOW so your saying nightwing wins...ok I still say winter is a bit better, and Bucky beat ironman. oh its True"

Iron Man just like the Punisher held back on Bucky for Cap's sake.Iron Man cold have killed him in 1 panel if he wanted.

#27 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

(((winter soldier)))

#28 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

This actually pretty easy for me to choose..for those of you who have read the latest of Winter Soldier,then they know he is agile enough to go up against Nightwing.

As someone mentioned already he was trained in combat by SHIELD,CAPT,and the RUSSIAN GOVT.Not to mention the weapon advantage,i say tactical wise they are even.

Winter Soildier has handled Black Widow(Current) and Wolverine as Bucky.

#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"I still say winter is a bit better, and Bucky beat ironman. oh its True"

Ironman would have needed just one shot to beat Bucky....

#30 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"This actually pretty easy for me to choose..for those of you who have read the latest of Winter Soldier,then they know he is agile enough to go up against Nightwing. As someone mentioned already he was trained in combat by SHIELD,CAPT,and the RUSSIAN GOVT.Not to mention the weapon advantage,i say tactical wise they are even. Winter Soildier has handled Black Widow(Current) and Wolverine as Bucky."

i agree, winter soldier for the victory.

#31 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Dick is most likely a better fighter. I don't see Bucky getting a chance to tag him with that arm of his, and Dick has had years of experience dodging gun fire, nothing new. Nothing makes me think that Bucky takes him.

#32 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Emerald_General_Jai says:

"Nightwing. Dick is most likely a better fighter. I don't see Bucky getting a chance to tag him with that arm of his, and Dick has had years of experience dodging gun fire, nothing new. Nothing makes me think that Bucky takes him. "

Better Fighter...now that is the stupidest thing i have heard.

Common Sense wasnt in your arguement.

#33 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Emerald_General_Jai says:
"Nightwing. Dick is most likely a better fighter. I don't see Bucky getting a chance to tag him with that arm of his, and Dick has had years of experience dodging gun fire, nothing new. Nothing makes me think that Bucky takes him. "
Better Fighter...now that is the stupidest thing i have heard. Common Sense wasnt in your arguement."

An you're argument is??

#34 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Grayson taking a few, but Bucky takes the majority!

#35 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"I can see Grayson taking a few, but Bucky takes the majority!"

He shouldn't.

#36 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

i got to go with nightwing for one they never should have brought bucky back and he spent most of his life on ice whereas nightwing has been out there fighting crime and training with the batman pretty much his entire life...bucky's got a metal arm and a pistol? big deal! nightwing's got the entire batcave arsenal!

#37 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"i got to go with nightwing for one they never should have brought bucky back and he spent most of his life on ice whereas nightwing has been out there fighting crime and training with the batman pretty much his entire life...bucky's got a metal arm and a pistol? big deal! nightwing's got the entire batcave arsenal!"

Actually, he hasn't spent most of his life on ice, he's spent it as the assasin known as the winter soldier killing people!

#38 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah and in between those missions they put him a cryogenic freeze

#39 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

bucky

#40 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"yeah and in between those missions they put him a cryogenic freeze"

and.....! The Russians basically used him when they needed him and stored him when they didn't! I'm sure they would have stopped using him or he would have been killed if he wasn't efficient or skilled enough in his field!

#41 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"danhimself says:
"yeah and in between those missions they put him a cryogenic freeze"
and.....! The Russians basically used him when they needed him and stored him when they didn't! I'm sure they would have stopped using him or he would have been killed if he wasn't efficient or skilled enough in his field!"

i'm not saying he isn't skilled just not as skilled as nightwing....nightwing's been out there nonstop since he was a kid, whereas bucky would go out kill somebody then comeback and take a couple year nap

#42 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Bucky I haven't seen any clear evidence that he wins.

#43 Posted by Preacher (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckys was raised in the army, has years of experience of real war, and a cybernetic arm. Nightwings a circus freak. Winter Soldier gets my vote.

#44 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

Preacher says:

"Buckys was raised in the army, has years of experience of real war, and a cybernetic arm. Nightwings a circus freak. Winter Soldier gets my vote."

Yea that is true but everyone is saying that.Experience doesn't always win.Wolverine has more experience then alot of people in Marvel..it' doesn't mean he can beat all of them.

#45 Posted by Preacher (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Doom says:

"Preacher says:
"Buckys was raised in the army, has years of experience of real war, and a cybernetic arm. Nightwings a circus freak. Winter Soldier gets my vote."

Yea that is true but everyone is saying that.Experience doesn't always win.Wolverine has more experience then alot of people in Marvel..it' doesn't mean he can beat all of them."

he can beat a lot of them though. (true,not just going on experience, but still...)

#46 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread Jack!

Battle takes place at the Statue of Liberty(Unpopulated)
Winner by death only. 
Morals Apply.
Both believe that the other has killed their Mentors...
1st Round:
Bucky(No gear) vs Robin(No gear)

2nd Round:
Winter Soldier(Twin Battle Daggers,M16) vs Nightwing(Escrima Sticks,Shruikens) 

3rd Round:
Captain America(Standard Gear) vs Batman(Standard Gear)

#47 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread Jack!

Battle takes place at the Statue of Liberty(Unpopulated)
Winner by death only. 
Morals Apply.
Both believe that the other has killed their Mentors...
1st Round:
Bucky(No gear) vs Robin(No gear)

2nd Round:
Winter Soldier(Twin Battle Daggers,M16) vs Nightwing(Escrima Sticks,Shruikens) 

3rd Round:
Captain America(Standard Gear) vs Batman(Standard Gear)

#48 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

thread jacked then there's no opinion from me just going to bump this thread for no reason with this post because I can
#49 Posted by Maylox29 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter soldier would DESTROY him!

#50 Posted by SlimJ87D (9677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maylox29 said:

Winter soldier would DESTROY him!

Why did you need to bump this just to add nothing?