Winter Soldier vs. Legolas (Movies)

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1 Lunacyde  Moderator

Legolas (LotR + Hobbit Films) - Standard Elven Clothes, Galadhrim Bow, Infinite Arrows, 2 Elven long knives

vs.

Winter Soldier ( CA:TWS) Standard Suit, Assault Rifle, Pistol, Combat knife

Rules:

- Begin 2 miles apart.

- Know what direction their opponent is in but cannot see them.

- Both in character, see each other as enemies.

- Ammo/Arrows are unlimited, but must be reloaded. (10 round magazines)

- Start at noon, time transpires in real time. Weather stays the same (Fair, 75 degrees F)

- Win by death, KO, incap.

Setting:

http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2013/06/10/100573/big_thumb_41173ec83796c7107fdaa3b5609f38a1.jpg

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legolas is more accurate by a long shot, Bucky has a better weapon. Not really sure.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@lunacyde: nice one. If Legolas can keep distance I feel like he'd do better, since he's got more long range accuracy feats than Bucky

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lunacyde  Moderator

@arcus: Thanks. i thought it was pretty even

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: yeah it is. At medium or even close range the guns are gonna be a problem for Legolas, and I think he could block arrows with his arm, or just dodge them

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lunacyde  Moderator

@arcus said:

@lunacyde: yeah it is. At medium or even close range the guns are gonna be a problem for Legolas, and I think he could block arrows with his arm, or just dodge them

I don't think there is really any direct evidence he could dodge expertly placed arrows, the arm is a legit asset though.

Legolas is fast and agile enough to give it a good run. Elves have exceptional reflexes and dexterity. Tauriel was able to shoot an arrow out of the air with another arrow and Legolas is implied to be on par or better than her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@arcus said:

I don't think there is really any direct evidence he could dodge expertly placed arrows, the arm is a legit asset though.

Legolas is fast and agile enough to give it a good run. Elves have exceptional reflexes and dexterity. Tauriel was able to shoot an arrow out of the air with another arrow and Legolas is implied to be on par or better than her.

Legolas actually dodges an arrow at one point. I missed it the first few times I watched the film.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: didn't he do something with bullets, either blocking or dodging? I don't remember exactly

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of agility Legolas takes it but Winter Soldier will probably win due to better weapons. However, it could still go either way. I'd say Winter Soldier 6 or 7/10.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I'd give it to Legolas. Agility plus way better marksmen. The gun isnt that big of an advantage. Most firefights take place at 50-100 yards anyway and Bucky's marksmenship was mediocre outside of killing Fury through a wall (which I'm going to amount to PIS based on his other showings)

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lego.