Winter Soldier Vs. Jill Valentine

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By KritikalMassX

Hello, everyone...Long time lurker, first time poster. I want to start my post with a battle:

WINTER SOLDIER

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JILL VALENTINE (with P30 enhancements)

No Caption Provided

ARENA (Abandoned Warehouse)

No Caption Provided

- Keep in mind that I'm using movie versions of the combatants and I'm using this Jill from RE: Retribution

ROUND ONE: H2H Combat

1. They have a week of prep

2. Only one can KO the other or use submission

ROUND TWO: Anything Goes

1. They have 2 days of prep

2. Bucky has a Heckler and Koch G36C, 2 SIG-Sauer P226 pistols and two combat knives

3. Jill has two Skorpion sub-machine guns, 2 SIG-Sauer P220 Sport pistols and a combat knife

4. KO or "Kill or be killed" option

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse

Prep cancels each other out. Honestly just take it out movie Hyrda and Umbrella both had bad*** weapons, vehicles, and resources.

Anyway on to the fight. I'll give it to Jill, she look at a lot more skilled that Bucky and can more than match his physicals & speed. Also the characters that were Suped up in the Resident Evil movie had healing factors. The Latino chick tanked handgun fire and Jill dodged direct machine gun fire.

Loading Video...

Jill Stomps.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Jill wins but Captain America 2 was a much, much better movie lol

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silverrings

Jill should definitely win the hand-to-hand fight. They're probably very even in strength and durability, but Jill is faster, as evidenced by dodging bullets, and possibly more skilled, as she took down Alice, who has several film's worth of beating up everyone from fodder to monsters. I don't remember if she had a healing factor, but that would make this even harder for Bucky. I think that Bucky could possibly win the second round, as he's pretty formidable from a distance and if Jill can't get close to him he might be able to gun her down eventually, but it's not all that likely.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Jill and the Latino chick in the movie had the same powers from the same serum, only the Latino Chick was a mind controlled Clone(of Rain) and Jill was the real Jill being controlled by that spider device.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Cool, so Jill does have a healing factor, making this even harder for Bucky.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By KritikalMassX
Loading Video...

@lukehero:

Even so, I think Bucky may have a little bit of a advantage because of his mechanical arm. He also strong enough and quick enough to maneuver anything that Jill can throw at him. This fight between him and Cap is a good enough example.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jill.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kritikalmassx: Cap Manhandle him in the 2nd fight, while trying to stop the Hyrda Doomsday Weapon. Jill is much more skilled, she was using martial arts, boxing, and grappling. Hell cap snaps hurts/breaks his real arm and makes him submit. He choked that dude out, and by that time he was holding back because he knew it was bucky.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Jill is also much more prone it use flips, jump kicks, other tricks while fighting. Not mention she has healing factor as her and the latino chick have the same powers, just different skill sets.

Jill Stomps.