Winter Soldier (MCU) vs Deathstroke (CW)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Winter Soldier with Cap's shield

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Haven't seen WS yet(going to watch tomorrow), but I willing to bet Slade can take him. Slade took a full powered punch from Roy(who punched a hole in reinforced steel), on his face and shrugged it off. Unless Bucky can top that with a fair margin, he is not putting a scratch on Slade.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

The Winter Soldier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rbt: Buckys metal arm should be sufficient to hurt Slade. Cap has tanked blows from loki and skull who are comparable strength to Slade, whereas Buck is the first guy to really hurt Cap. And it has a lot of other crazy strength feats too. I think both guys can hurt eachother here.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I imagine bucks bionic arm would replicate such a feat. Aswell isn't deathstrokes skin as hard as concrete? If so why didnt that reinforced steel breaking punch do any damage to deathstroke?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I imagine bucks bionic arm would replicate such a feat. Aswell isn't deathstrokes skin as hard as concrete? If so why didnt that reinforced steel breaking punch do any damage to deathstroke?

No. Grundy's skin was as hard as concrete. He took the Mirakuru extracted from Slade's blood. A very dilute solution. Slade however, took a very concentrated shot of Mirakuru. So, Slade>>>Grundy in pretty much every department. He also punched a hole in a man's rip cage.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Buckys metal arm should be sufficient to hurt Slade. Cap has tanked blows from loki and skull who are comparable strength to Slade, whereas Buck is the first guy to really hurt Cap. And it has a lot of other crazy strength feats too. I think both guys can hurt eachother here.

I wouldn't talk about Loki, but Red Skull didn't have strength comparable to Salde. Slade is much stronger than him. Again, I haven't seen Winter Soldier yet, so I'm not the best guy to argue right now. I am going to watch it tomorrow.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Slade is too durable, his healing factor alone could tank a lot of WS damage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Well he shared Captain Americas physicals from the first movie so if thats any indication...

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By r2datu

After watching the movie, I would say Deathstroke is still stronger, though they're still fairly close, strength wise. Bucky has the definite edge in speed, he's got one or two bullet timing feats in the movie and he fights at a much faster speed than we've seen Deathstroke fight at. Buck also seems to have a skill edge as well.

I would say that if the battle was purely hand to hand, I would give Deathstroke the majority because of his strength, durability and regen. But Cap's shield could give Bucky the edge. He used it a few times in the movie and each time he did, he sliced through steel like butter.

If Bucky has his regular equipment (assault rifle/grenade launcher) then he takes it. Guy was ridiculous when using that thing.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't need the shield

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@those_eyes said:

No. Grundy's skin was as hard as concrete. He took the Mirakuru extracted from Slade's blood. A very dilute solution. Slade however, took a very concentrated shot of Mirakuru. So, Slade>>>Grundy in pretty much every department. He also punched a hole in a man's rip cage.

punched a hole through ribcage? Holy crap. I wanna see some more of slade in action. I made a deathstroke vs Winter Soldier thread and everyone b was saying bucky would win. Maybe you could shed some light in the thread.

Deathstroke vs Winter Soldier

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade Wilson. Superior durability, healing and skills

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@rbt said:

@those_eyes said:

punched a hole through ribcage? Holy crap. I wanna see some more of slade in action. I made a deathstroke vs Winter Soldier thread and everyone b was saying bucky would win. Maybe you could shed some light in the thread.

Deathstroke vs Winter Soldier

He also crushed a guys skull.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@gabranth said:

Slade Wilson. Superior durability, healing and skills

No.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By godzilla44

Slade takes this he took on a full on punch from Roy and didn't even blink. Ya Roy the guy who punched through a bomb resistant container.

Loading Video...

Sorry for poor quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky winz!

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gabranth

@rogueshadow: I'll answer you after watching the movie but the comic version, Slade Wilson wins

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@gabranth said:

@rogueshadow: I'll answer you after watching the movie but the comic version, Slade Wilson wins

This isn't comic versions.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By godzilla44

@i_like_swords: was his bionic arm able to punch through bomb resistant metal?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

@those_eyes said:

Snapping a rifle like its nothing
Snapping a rifle like its nothing
Punching through a man's rib cage
Punching through a man's rib cage

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The important point is that Slade absolutely tanked the hit. He showed no indication that he even felt it.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He also tanked a bullet and crushed a man's skull

Loading Video...

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@godzilla44 said:

The important point is that Slade absolutely tanked the hit. He showed no indication that he even felt it.

I know I posted the scene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@godzilla44 said:

It has quite a few feats but I don't remember a lot of them. Ripping car doors off nonchalantly and such. We can also safely assume that it's stronger than Caps regular strength seeing as the arm boosts Buckys strength to superhuman levels, and Cap has done stuff like punch through a pressurized submarine canopy while he's underwater. Also, Cap took a blast from a chitauri laser which was able to blast a bank door off it's hinges and bend the steel bars inward, which is more damage than a shotgun could accomplish. Bucky has been near enough the only guy to hurt Cap in any real way.

But aside from that, I will give Slade a slight edge in strength although I don't see the difference being all that huge.

Bucky I could see as being the faster of the two, as well as more skilled. He has guns, a knife and a superhuman arm. He even has Caps shield in this fight. So he has ways of hurting Slade.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@godzilla44 said:

I know I posted the scene

Lol, sorry, that was for @i_like_swords.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky stomps

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@godzilla44 said:

It has quite a few feats but I don't remember a lot of them. Ripping car doors off nonchalantly and such. We can also safely assume that it's stronger than Caps regular strength seeing as the arm boosts Buckys strength to superhuman levels, and Cap has done stuff like punch through a pressurized submarine canopy while he's underwater. Also, Cap took a blast from a chitauri laser which was able to blast a bank door off it's hinges and bend the steel bars inward, which is more damage than a shotgun could accomplish. Bucky has been near enough the only guy to hurt Cap in any real way.

But aside from that, I will give Slade a slight edge in strength although I don't see the difference being all that huge.

Bucky I could see as being the faster of the two, as well as more skilled. He has guns, a knife and a superhuman arm. He even has Caps shield in this fight. So he has ways of hurting Slade.

IMO

Strength: Slade

Durability: Slade

Skill : Even

Speed : Bucky

IMO slade takes this in a good fight

Also Slade's gear has a pistol and katana and he has really good accuracy

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@rbt said:

@godzilla44 said:

IMO

Is Bucky faster than this?

Loading Video...

Killing four men in 6 seconds and disappearing from right in front of Sebastian.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44:

Strength: Slade barely but they can still hurt eachother with their fists and gear so it really doesn't matter

Durability: I'd be willing to give this to Slade aswell considering he's been pierced by arrows and Bucky is using firearms. But even if he's bulletproof Bucky has a combat knife, and he can still punch him out.

Skill: Bucky. I don't see how this could possibly be even to be honest. Where Slade is able to own Arrow because of his stats, Bucky has held his own against Captain America who has significantly better stats than himself, and he has also shown skill rivaling if not surpassing Slade himself. Bucky also taking it to Black Widow even when she had the jump on him, and taking down Falcon, are all feats supporting his superior skill.

Speed: Bucky. Has deflected and dodged bullets after they've been fired.

@rbt: That really isn't that fast to be honest.. Cap was essentially doing that when he fought Hydra in Cap 1. Bucky could replicate that, I'm sure. He's deflected and dodged bullets after they've been fired and was one of the few to not only avoid Caps shield, but catch it aswell.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@godzilla44 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@rbt said:

@godzilla44 said:

IMO

Is Bucky faster than this?

Loading Video...

Killing four men in 6 seconds and disappearing from right in front of Sebastian.

It's actually only 3 men he killed but he could have killed 4

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RBT

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44:

Strength: Slade barely but they can still hurt eachother with their fists and gear so it really doesn't matter

Durability: I'd be willing to give this to Slade aswell considering he's been pierced by arrows and Bucky is using firearms. But even if he's bulletproof Bucky has a combat knife, and he can still punch him out.

Skill: Bucky. I don't see how this could possibly be even to be honest. Where Slade is able to own Arrow because of his stats, Bucky has held his own against Captain America who has significantly better stats than himself, and he has also shown skill rivaling if not surpassing Slade himself. Bucky also taking it to Black Widow even when she had the jump on him, and taking down Falcon, are all feats supporting his superior skill.

@rbt: That really isn't that fast to be honest.. Cap was essentially doing that when he fought Hydra in Cap 1. Bucky could replicate that, I'm sure. He's deflected and dodged bullets after they've been fired and was one of the few to not only avoid Caps shield, but catch it aswell.

Not true. Slade taught everything Oliver knows. He also defeated Wintergreen who was crazy fast(half a dozen punches in 1-2 second).

Cap never blitzed Hydra agents like that IIRC. Four people Slade killed weren't even standing close to each other. Yet, Slade was able to kill all of them in less than 6 seconds and then disappeared from right in front of Sebastian. I honestly don't remember any speed feat of Cap on this level.

Catching Cap's shield is not really that impressive seeing that it is huge and isn't really that fast. I'll have to see those bullet dodging scenes to know though.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By godzilla44

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44:

Skill wise Slade was one of Olivers trainers plus he fought and killed Wintergreen. Wintergreen was able to catch an arrow easily and evenly fight Yao Fei, Yao Fei was an Chinese General that also trained Oliver.

Loading Video...

and I'm watching the movie tonight to actually see if he dodge the bullets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Well you don't recall correctly because the whole movie he was one shot killing them in rapid succession. Although if you want a better example, Cap was killing/one hit KOing handfuls of guys right at the start of Winter Soldier. Yeah, it's a nice scene with choppy editing to make the action seem really fast paced, but it's not like Slade did anything so astoundingly fast that Bucky or Cap couldn't easily keep pace with him. Hell Cap fought Loki who speedblitzed handfuls of SHIELD agents while deflecting bullets, and while Winter Soldier never fought Loki, he's basically shown that he's almost dead even to Cap in most regards. Anyway, Slade doesn't have as good reaction feats as Bucky and live action combat speed is largely the same for most people anyway unless they have blatant blurring speeds like the Blade vampires or Loki.

Well considering Loki was caught off guard by it while Cap was facing him, and Winter Soldier was able to catch it without even looking.. I'd say it's quite impressive. But that feat by itself isn't even important in the grand scheme of things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44:

Skill wise Slade was one of Olivers trainers plus he fought and killed Wintergreen. Wintergreen was able to catch an arrow easily and evenly fight Yao Fei, Yao Fei was an Chinese General that also trained Oliver.

Training someone really doesn't translate to combat skill feats to be honest.. it's speculation as to how much Slade's training Arrow integrated, and while I guess it's sort of impresive, Winter Soldier could cream Ollie in the skill and stat departments anyway.

Wintergreen hasn't deflected bullets after they've been fired or dodged them after they've been fired.. so.

Okay, but he did.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Well you don't recall correctly because the whole movie he was one shot killing them in rapid succession. Although if you want a better example, Cap was killing/one hit KOing handfuls of guys right at the start of Winter Soldier. Yeah, it's a nice scene with choppy editing to make the action seem really fast paced, but it's not like Slade did anything so astoundingly fast that Bucky or Cap couldn't easily keep pace with him. Hell Cap fought Loki who speedblitzed handfuls of SHIELD agents while deflecting bullets, and while Winter Soldier never fought Loki, he's basically shown that he's almost dead even to Cap in most regards. Anyway, Slade doesn't have as good reaction feats as Bucky and live action combat speed is largely the same for most people anyway unless they have blatant blurring speeds like the Blade vampires or Loki.

Well considering Loki was caught off guard by it while Cap was facing him, and Winter Soldier was able to catch it without even looking.. I'd say it's quite impressive. But that feat by itself isn't even important in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, he was bullrushing them and one shotting them. I probably should leave this argument and continue tomorrow after I've seen WS.

Loki was fighting with human speed. Not to mention he was holding back since he wanted to get caught.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By godzilla44

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44:

Training someone really doesn't translate to combat skill feats to be honest.. it's speculation as to how much Slade's training Arrow integrated, and while I guess it's sort of impresive, Winter Soldier could cream Ollie in the skill and stat departments anyway.

Wintergreen hasn't deflected bullets after they've been fired or dodged them after they've been fired.. so.

Okay, but he did.

Our you kidding me what did he do that put's him above Oliver in skill, Oliver was able to beat the Dark Archer, China White, Bronze Tiger and beat anybody else he's ever met the only people that have beat Ollie our Grundy and Merlyn. And now I can't believe your word about him dodging bullets and now see it for my self.

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listen, I loved the heck out of Bucky as Winter Soldier and he was a complete boss but seriously, isn't he being a bit overplayed here? I mean ok, aside from Cap, he's arguably the most downright skilled hand to hand combatant we've seen on screen in terms of superhero universes. To be honest, we haven't seen much of Slade in terms of his more controlled self in the present. If we're talking back on the island, I feel like he'd rip Bucky a new one due to sheer physicals. As badass as Bucky was, Cap still outmatched him in almost every way even when holding back in their second fight.

In my eyes, Cap is superior to Slade in every way possible as well. Prior to Winter Soldier, that'd be completely different but my god, that movie FINALLY represented Cap as he's supposed to be. His damage soak was RIDICULOUS. After WS, I confidently believe he's the most impressive combatant to grace superhero screens.

Back to the fight between Buck and Slade though, I think Slade could take the win. Bucky never really handled the shield that well at all and was more like a brick when wielding it. Cap was all over him, offensively and defensively and I wouldn't find it hard to believe that Slade could somewhat replicate that with his militaristic training. Although, he's never really shown anything remotely similar to Cap's speed so that's arguable. I still think Slade will take the win here since he's far more brutal and efficient.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nox_arc:

*Believes Bucky beats Slade*

*Must be overplaying his abilities*

Nice logic bro.

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44:

Okay, but he did.

Our you kidding me what did he do that put's him above Oliver in skill, Oliver was able to beat the Dark Archer, China White, Bronze Tiger and beat anybody else he's ever met the only people that have beat Ollie our Grundy and Merlyn. And now I can't believe your word about him dodging bullets and now see it for my self.

Fighting incredibly evenly with Cap on two occasions, getting the better of Black Widow who herself is insanely skilled.. just watching him fight is an indicator of his skill.

Believe what you want.. I wouldn't lie about something as trivial as a bullet dodging feat.

@rbt said:

@i_like_swords said:

Yes, he was bullrushing them and one shotting them. I probably should leave this argument and continue tomorrow after I've seen WS.

Loki was fighting with human speed. Not to mention he was holding back since he wanted to get caught.

Lol I'm not getting into this again.. but it's cool cause Caps feats from Winter Soldier alone put him ahead of Ollie and Slade. And Bucky doing as well as he did against Cap, Black Widow and Falcon are all indicators of his superiority here, in my eyes anyway.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is impressive considering some of his stats but against Bucky, come on! This guy casually ripped a door of a car that was so armoured no weapon was able to damage it. Beat Rogers til he koed, consider Rogers has tanked a Chitauri laser an Rpg, four bullets shots, falling ten stories, tons of concrete falling on him, jumping out a plan with no shutte in a hi-lo jump. Slade is not tanking that arm.... Plus Bucky is faster and more skilled.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@godzilla44:

Okay, but he did.

Fighting incredibly evenly with Cap on two occasions, getting the better of Black Widow who herself is insanely skilled.. just watching him fight is an indicator of his skill.

Believe what you want.. I wouldn't lie about something as trivial as a bullet dodging feat.

Cap and Widow are nowhere near Oliver in skill

and I said I'm watching the movie tonight so I'll if he dodges the bullet or dodges the aim

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Why are you getting so worked up? Because I don't agree with your opinion? It's a real shame how hostile these forums have become. My comment towards Bucky being overplayed relates to the character being used a lot more frequently in threads recently since the release of the film worldwide. You don't have to take everything so personally. I already tossed my thoughts into this. I believe that Bucky is arguably more skilled, he could be faster and he's pretty capable with that bionic arm. But I still think Slade's brutality and physicals would give him the win since Bucky didn't exactly standout in any way with the shield.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Slade is impressive considering some of his stats but against Bucky, come on! This guy casually ripped a door of a car that was so armoured no weapon was able to damage it. Beat Rogers til he koed, consider Rogers has tanked a Chitauri laser an Rpg, four bullets shots, falling ten stories, tons of concrete falling on him, jumping out a plan with no shutte in a hi-lo jump. Slade is not tanking that arm.... Plus Bucky is faster and more skilled.

Still doesn't come close to punching a hole in armored metal that could shrug off a grenade. Slade tanked that punch without any problem.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thanosii

@godzilla44: dude in skill oliver is not even in Steves league, watch the movie before judging Oliver cant last 3 minutes with a pissed Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nox_arc said:

@i_like_swords Why are you getting so worked up? Because I don't agree with your opinion? It's a real shame how hostile these forums have become. My comment towards Bucky being overplayed relates to the character being used a lot more frequently in threads recently since the release of the film worldwide. You don't have to take everything so personally. I already tossed my thoughts into this. I believe that Bucky is arguably more skilled, he could be faster and he's pretty capable with that bionic arm. But I still think Slade's brutality and physicals would give him the win since Bucky didn't exactly standout in any way with the shield.

when exactly did I get worked up or take anything personally? Was just saying, just because I think Bucky wins doesn't mean I'm necessarily overplaying his abilities. Maybe I just think he wins? If anything you're the one who could be considered hostile for essentially calling me biased for no reason lol.

And if you honestly think what I said could possibly be considered hostile then I fear for how you'll deal with some of the other users around here. LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems like it's inevitable that at least one Arrow fan will call someone biased per thread. Might just stop commenting on these to save the hassle of being bullrushed by such devout fans...

Cap solos the Arrowverse

/smokebomb /jumpsoutwindow /thread

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nox_Arc

@i_like_swords To be fair, where or when did I ever call you out or anyone specific for that matter in regards to my personal opinion of Bucky being somewhat overplayed recently in the forums? I apologize if it seemed that way to you, but no, that was not my intention and to that, I'm sorry you took it personally.

Trust me, I have a decent amount of experience with this site. I know how to handle myself ;)

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: waits for the smoke to clear, throws a grenade and follows

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade .

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By godzilla44

@thanosii: The only reason why Steve would beat Oliver is because stats not skill, next time before you start judging you should watch the show