User Lists: 0

bump

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Unless his arm is equalized to Human strength, as it was in the TOCA, Winter Soldier should take it

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By dondave

Buchanan.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By lukas12

WS

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By jashro44

Bucky.

EDIT: Just read the OP. Its a bit closer under those conditions. Not a stomp either way

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#161 Lunacyde  Moderator
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@highaccuser said:

Bane stomps.

Huh?

Eh, reconsidering that. From a H2H standpoint I feel Bane is superior since far less skilled people than him(Batroc and Punisher) have stalemated Bucky H2H, but I'm not really clear on the capabilities of Buckys arm or if he's accurate enough to hit Bane in a vital area.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#163  Edited By Night4345

Bane gets shot.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#164  Edited By Wolverine008

Bucky handily.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on whether bane is on full venom or not.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bane coming from a marvel fAn

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane but very close that first page made me cringe so hard

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Bucky

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky 7/10

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

@highaccuser said:

Bane stomps.

Huh?

Eh, reconsidering that. From a H2H standpoint I feel Bane is superior since far less skilled people than him(Batroc and Punisher) have stalemated Bucky H2H, but I'm not really clear on the capabilities of Buckys arm or if he's accurate enough to hit Bane in a vital area.

My apologies. I re-read the OP and have to change my opinion.

I was under assumption that Bucky got full-gear and his arm was capable of electrical discharge, but those were removed in the OP.

Under the conditions in the OP I believe that Bucky is still the superior fighter, but Bane's physical attributes from the Venom are going to make it difficult for Bucky with nothing but a knife and his bare hands, even if Bucky has an arm that is superhumanly strong and durable. Bucky can win, but I am not sure that he wins a majority. Right now I am on the fence 50/50 and could see it going either way.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of the OP, realistically this fight can go either way.

But I'll root for Bucky, I like his character more.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Bucky handily.

Why?

I thought he had full gear and such when I initially posted. I think that Bucky has better skill based feats than Bane, can compete physically and possibly has an edge in strength with his arm, and then you add in the fact that his set of gear substantially outweighs that of Bane's, then I wasn't really seeing how Bane(Pre 52 at least) was supposed to come anything close to a majority.

But seeing how the OP has stripped Bucky of his gear and only left with him with a combat knife against a Venom amped Bane, this is much closer than I originally thought. I still stink Barnes gets the majority, but he'll have to work for it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I still stink Barnes gets the majority, but he'll have to work for it.

You're giving someone who's getting stalemated by Batroc and Punisher the majority against Bane?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

Bucky handily.

Why?

I thought he had full gear and such when I initially posted. I think that Bucky has better skill based feats than Bane, can compete physically and possibly has an edge in strength with his arm, and then you add in the fact that his set of gear substantially outweighs that of Bane's, then I wasn't really seeing how Bane(Pre 52 at least) was supposed to come anything close to a majority.

But seeing how the OP has stripped Bucky of his gear and only left with him with a combat knife against a Venom amped Bane, this is much closer than I originally thought. I still stink Barnes gets the majority, but he'll have to work for it.

Good man.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#178  Edited By darktiger

Buck wins but not without a couple bruises

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08: I still stink Barnes gets the majority, but he'll have to work for it.

You're giving someone who's getting stalemated by Batroc and Punisher the majority against Bane?

Punisher has already admitted that in a straight up confrontation with Barnes, he wouldn't come out on top.

No Caption Provided

Punisher's stalemate of Winter Soldier really just consisted of Frank sneaking up on Bucky and managing to get his pistol pointed at Bucky's head(While Barnes had his bionic arm around Frank's neck mind you) Had Bane had the same thing happen to him it's not like he wouldn't have been in a sticky situation as well. Even then, considering Frank's portfolio of giving Daredevil solid tussles using dirty fighting, hagging around with Daken, etc. having him managing to get his gun to Barnes' head in a very short tussle isn't really a negative.

Batroc has also had his ass kicked by Winter Soldier before. Batroc has had good fights with Bucky and Captain America, but completely stalemating either of them isn't a regular thing for him. Bucky's beaten 50's Captain America whom had Captain America's stats amped by a factor of six, he's beaten a 6 tonner Ursa Major right after not having slept for days and fighting numerous inmates in a prison. He did so without his mechanical arm giving him superhuman strength to boot. Crossbones has given Captain America good fights and even stalemated Steve if we play with high ends yet Bucky has beaten him soundly twice.

Bucky has a lot in his portfolio that suggests he can take Bane. It's going to be hard since he's stripped off the majority of his gear, but it's fully within his capabilities to walk away with a majority.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Lunacyde  Moderator

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

Bucky handily.

Why?

He can compete in speed, agility, reflexes, and stamina, but Bane's durability is significantly higher. As far as strength Bucky has one arm that can maybe match Bane's strength level given the OP, but the rest of his body is not on par.

@highaccuser said:

Punisher has already admitted that in a straight up confrontation with Barnes, he wouldn't come out on top.

No Caption Provided

Punisher's stalemate of Winter Soldier really just consisted of Frank sneaking up on Bucky and managing to get his pistol pointed at Bucky's head(While Barnes had his bionic arm around Frank's neck mind you) Had Bane had the same thing happen to him it's not like he wouldn't have been in a sticky situation as well. Even then, considering Frank's portfolio of giving Daredevil solid tussles using dirty fighting, hagging around with Daken, etc. having him managing to get his gun to Barnes' head in a very short tussle isn't really a negative.

Batroc has also had his ass kicked by Winter Soldier before. Batroc has had good fights with Bucky and Captain America, but completely stalemating either of them isn't a regular thing for him. Bucky's beaten 50's Captain America whom had Captain America's stats amped by a factor of six, he's beaten a 6 tonner Ursa Major right after not having slept for days and fighting numerous inmates in a prison. He did so without his mechanical arm giving him superhuman strength to boot. Crossbones has given Captain America good fights and even stalemated Steve if we play with high ends yet Bucky has beaten him soundly twice.

Bucky has a lot in his portfolio that suggests he can take Bane. It's going to be hard since he's stripped off the majority of his gear, but it's fully within his capabilities to walk away with a majority.

I support this post though. Saying Bucky is lacking in skill because Frank and Batroc have stalemated him is grossly misleading. Thumbs up.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Alright, thanks for clearing those instances up. I honestly don't know crap about Bucky beyond a respect thread I skimmed. Can't really comment on this fight, though I feel Bane can trump the feats you've given.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: No problem, and I like I said, this is very close due to the lack of gear. I can see an argument for Bane being crafted, but I think Bucky should get a slight majority.

@lunacyde: Thanks man.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Bane, but not easily. He's taken gunshots/stabs/etc without being on Venom and been fine. His skill is such that he's been able to stalemate Batman for a time, the Bat routinely needs gadgets to beat him. Barnes' arm has about 2 tons of power in it...but Bane has the same power on Venom. If Bucky had his standard arsenal I'd back him, but I'm going to say Bane 6-7/10.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bane takes this

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane with a little difficulty

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#186  Edited By TheDandyMan

Bane's taken knives before without showing much discomfort so the ka-bar isn't going to be that useful unless a Bucky gets a direct slice to the head which is not going to be easy. His durability against blunt-force is also pretty high along with his striking power which I think gives him a majority.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane takes this in a cool fight.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By BrockTheRock

Winter Solider with medium to high difficulty.

Bucky is more skilled and has more items at his disposable.

hello__there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane may be a lot bigger, stronger, and durable, but he isn’t skilled in martial arts. He just attacks with anger and swings his arms as hard as he can. Bucky could evade the blows and break that mask off his face with his bionic arm so he could actually hurt him.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky wins!

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers