#1 Edited by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier Vs. Arsenal (Roy Harper). In this fight they both have there artificial arms.

Winter Soldier:

Arsenal (Roy Harper):

Equipment: Normal equipment

They start on the top of the warehouse

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky beats the snot out of him.

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Arsenal is outclassed here.

While Roy has some impressive feats in terms of improvising, Bucky is just the far better-trained combatant. His training and experience over the decades far supercedes Roy's, and in terms of HTH combat Bucky is obviously stronger and faster. I believe Bucky also has an EMP installed inside his bionic arm, so it's not that much of a stretch to suggest that it could interfere with Roy's own arm. Even if it comes down to ranged combat, Bucky still has the favor - he was fast enough to dodge Iron Man's Extremis repulsors at close range so Roy's laser is no problem for him. In contrast, Winter Soldier's markmanship is deadly - if he can tag arrows from Hawkeye and Daredevil's baton, he can tag Roy.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Roy has a good shot.

Roy has proven his insane skill vs Lex Luther's Cyborg Body Guard, all of Green Arrows enemies during his sidekick days, and then ran rampant through War World messing up Black Beetle, Green Beetle, Blue Beetle, and even put the smack down the entire Reach Army there.

#5 Edited by Hyperlight (5819 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Arsenal is outclassed here.

While Roy has some impressive feats in terms of improvising, Bucky is just the far better-trained combatant. His training and experience over the decades far supercedes Roy's, and in terms of HTH combat Bucky is obviously stronger and faster. I believe Bucky also has an EMP installed inside his bionic arm, so it's not that much of a stretch to suggest that it could interfere with Roy's own arm. Even if it comes down to ranged combat, Bucky still has the favor - he was fast enough to dodge Iron Man's Extremis repulsors at close range so Roy's laser is no problem for him. In contrast, Winter Soldier's markmanship is deadly - if he can tag arrows from Hawkeye and Daredevil's baton, he can tag Roy.

wow

I will say Roy has a good shot.

Roy has proven his insane skill vs Lex Luther's Cyborg Body Guard, all of Green Arrows enemies during his sidekick days, and then ran rampant through War World messing up Black Beetle, Green Beetle, Blue Beetle, and even put the smack down the entire Reach Army there.

wow

#6 Edited by Jordanator41 (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky wins this he's also been shown catching Hawkeyes arrows