Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

What can Aphrodite do?

She's a synthetic human. Not as skilled a fighter as Bucky but she has some pretty good feats:

Durability to take a freefall from a Skyscraper completely unharmed:

Due her being a synthetic human she has a healing factor. Here she gets shot through the chest multiple times and also demonstrates speed fast enough to avoid grenade shrapnel as it explodes:

No Caption Provided

Demonstrates Martial arts training before getting blown up and doesn't seem injured at all:

Another showing of extensive martial arts training and also shows the durability high enough to take 2 RPG rockets:

Superhuman Agility:

Strength in the 2-3 ton range:

No Caption Provided

She also has a battle computer that allows her to find weak spots, decide the best course of action and tell her what the enemy is:

No Caption Provided

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By dondave
Beast_of_Brass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hrm. I'd go with Winter Soldier based on fighting skills.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sandiego008

I'll go with aphrodite, as I'm not sure this is going get into h2h combat.

edit: even if it did aphrodite is highly durable.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: She seems pretty impressive. All though just one question about her combat computer. Does it allow her to predict enemy patterns? Like will she be able to predict which way Bucky is going to dodge for example?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

@strider92: She seems pretty impressive. All though just one question about her combat computer. Does it allow her to predict enemy patterns? Like will she be able to predict which way Bucky is going to dodge for example?

No its not like pre-cog as far as I can tell. Its more of a preliminary scan. Ie: it'll tell her the enemies powers, what species they are, if they have weakspots etc.... however it does tell her the best course of action. For example in that scan there the computer told her the best way to deal with them was via headshot. It's not pre-cog more of a guide to the best way to handle a situation before the fight begins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I think she might have the edge here due to her durability and healing.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

I know nothing about Aphrodite, but if she is a synthetic human then she is at a big disadvantage once Bucky EMPs here or electrically shocks her system as his electric shocks have gone through the registration act shield agents that were teched up by Stark.

Bucky is also quite durable. His suit is impact resistant and bullet proof like his Captain America outfit. He also uses his mechanical arm to block a lot of attacks like arrows, gunshot like projectiles and sharp objects like sword strikes.

If she is immune to EMPs and Electrical shocks then I don't know who has an edge.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aphrodite would win.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As aforementioned, it depends if she has any defense against Bucky's EMP. If not, I don't see why Winter Soldier couldn't just shut her down with his mechanical arm.

But if it comes down to actual combat, it seems as though Aphrodite does have the advantage with overall speed and strength. But Bucky himself has defeated physically stronger enemies before, and he often uses his skill in HTH to his advantage. He's also displayed enough speed to dodge near-PB blasts from Iron Man's repulsors, and his mechanical arm itself can even tear off the Extremis faceplate (an armor hard enough to withstand blows from the Sentry).

All that being said though...I don't know enough about Aphrodite to make an informed decision. But based on the showings so far, I'd say that Aphrodite would take a slight majority, though Bucky would put up a good fight.