Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

@wyldsong said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@wyldsong said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

Well, all the time may be a bit too much...but i agree, even tho, most times that happens to close some loose-ends from filler-episodes, so they can move on with the main story.

Anyhow, i just want to point out, something that most people always forgets...even if the Winchester's lose and die, GOD will eventually bring them back, anyway...(yeah, i'm aware that it's a plot device, but still)...we saw it on season 5 episode 16 - The Dark Side of the Moon...it was stated, that GOD had bring back the winchesters from the dead, countless times, and erased their memories of being in heaven...so even if Buffy kills them (not sure if she would be able to)...they would just keep coming back, until they finish the job.

She wouldn't kill them, she would most likely just KO them. They aren't big bad supernatural threats, and the OP left it open, so BFR and knock out are both possible wins. Morals were left on for this fight. People have been far too focused on win by death here (not accusing you BGCC), and they aren't likely to shoot a human girl (they don't know she has powers) in cold blood with morals on.

I can see it going either way...for instances, Dean and Sam make short work out of vampires, on a daily basis...on season 6 i belive, Supernatural had a team of children/teenagers with some training and little experience, killing vamps like if it was an easy thing to do...but if Dean and Sam have no idea of who she is, then she wins...but if Dean has the colt with him, she's toast!..the colt can kill any supernatural creature, minus the most powerful ones, like angels, leviathans, etc.

The colt would do it most definitely, and Sam and Dean are killer shots. Buffy though is a bit different than the vamps and supernatural creatures Sam and Dean face, and she is more skilled than most of what they face. In this scenario, they have no knowledge on her nor intel, which if they had that and some prep, I could see an argument possibly being made. Here, it is just a random encounter.

Agreed.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@bat_girl_cc said:

#

@killraven4334 said:

@wyldsong said:

@killraven4334: No, it's not to the death. This is quite honestly getting tiresome, and you are proving yourself as one who is not really reading what I am saying, nor are you showing an understanding of or respect for the battle forum rules. Let's take a look at the OP:

Buffy from the show. Both Winchesters have one desert eagle on them. Buffy has a stake. Starts 30ft apart.

Nope, nothing mentioned about to the death, nothing about morals being off, nothing about them knowing anything about Buffy. They are starting at 30 feet, where Buffy has not displayed any sort of supernatural ability or power, and going on the basis of the TV show, she is not going to show a blitz of speed that is going to leave them thinking she is superhuman, and they won't know anything until she is in hand to hand, where it will be too late. So basically, it is like I said, if we ignore everything about the characters, the setup, and the fact that they know nothing about Buffy, then they can win.

Buffy's best speed feat was at the end of the series, and she rarely displays that level of running speed, unless there is a need, and here, there is no need. The Winchester's are not shooting her in cold blood,as that is not in their character, and they won't know she is superhuman until they are in hand to hand. It is silly and inane to believe otherwise, and it is painfully obvious that you are reaching in order to debate a win for them here. I love Supernatural, the Winchesters are awesome, and I have been with the show since day 1. Realistically, this just is not their battle to win.

Now, I am tired of repeating myself, so we are done here. The Winchester's lose, as this fight was not setup in a manner to where they could win. Respond if you must, but it will get ignored, because I have tired of this hamster wheel of a conversation with you. You have blatantly shown that you are in fact ignoring the rules as laid out by still claiming this is to the death, and it is obvious you are reaching and are ignoring the reality of the situation.

Waste more words on this if you will, and take it easy. It's just not that important for me to continue on with you in this.

Winchesters kill with morals on all the time, buffy is a supernatural freak, and is dead soon after charging the winchesters. She got shot by a nerd in her backyard, get over it, she loses by dying.This is a battle they will tell buffy to stop or die, she keeps coming they shoot her, end of discussion.

Well, all the time may be a bit too much...but i agree, even tho, most times that happens to close some loose-ends from filler-episodes, so they can move on with the main story.

Anyhow, i just want to point out, something that most people always forgets...even if the Winchester's lose and die, GOD will eventually bring them back, anyway...(yeah, i'm aware that it's a plot device, but still)...we saw it on season 5 episode 16 - The Dark Side of the Moon...it was stated, that GOD had bring back the winchesters from the dead, countless times, and erased their memories of being in heaven...so even if Buffy kills them (not sure if she would be able to)...they would just keep coming back, until they finish the job.

this^ or they just call death to kill her.

but realistically winchesters win in this predicament.

exactly, Buffy doesn't pretend to be helpless, she charges confident in her strength. Sam and Dean have fought enough possessed females (the only real equivalent we have to what buffy is) to know better than to let somebody charge them with a a weapon. No they might not know shes the slayer, they do not need to know it though, she is a threat and the only weapons they have are their guns, Buffy will get a verbal warning to stop coming at them, and when she ignores it shes getting shot, that is about as realistic a scenario as we can debate here. Thinking Buffy is going to knock out both sam and dean before they fire on her is just blatant fan nonsense.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By Wyldsong

@bat_girl_cc said:

@wyldsong said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@wyldsong said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

She wouldn't kill them, she would most likely just KO them. They aren't big bad supernatural threats, and the OP left it open, so BFR and knock out are both possible wins. Morals were left on for this fight. People have been far too focused on win by death here (not accusing you BGCC), and they aren't likely to shoot a human girl (they don't know she has powers) in cold blood with morals on.

I can see it going either way...for instances, Dean and Sam make short work out of vampires, on a daily basis...on season 6 i belive, Supernatural had a team of children/teenagers with some training and little experience, killing vamps like if it was an easy thing to do...but if Dean and Sam have no idea of who she is, then she wins...but if Dean has the colt with him, she's toast!..the colt can kill any supernatural creature, minus the most powerful ones, like angels, leviathans, etc.

The colt would do it most definitely, and Sam and Dean are killer shots. Buffy though is a bit different than the vamps and supernatural creatures Sam and Dean face, and she is more skilled than most of what they face. In this scenario, they have no knowledge on her nor intel, which if they had that and some prep, I could see an argument possibly being made. Here, it is just a random encounter.

Agreed.

Although honestly, the colt itself might be overkill=)

Really, just some prep and intel would go a long way here for them.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: exactly my thought. EVen if she tagged one of them the other will shoot her. Either that or knock her out and trap her in a devils circle.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Wyldsong

@nerdchore said:

exactly my thought. EVen if she tagged one of them the other will shoot her. Either that or knock her out and trap her in a devils circle.

She's not a demon...she has not been affected by things that would affect demons in her series...and they don't just carry portable devil circles...they are unprepped here...and it is not like they are going to get a chance to whip one up right on the spot...

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: i was half joking lol. But most likely they will just shoot her.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Well, I would hate to think you were being serious with the devil's trap bit=)

As for shooting her, I don't think it will happen, but why rehash what I have already hashed out? We disagree, so I will leave it at that=)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: even if they dont ahoot her before she gets to them shes only taking one brother on at a time. The other brother will juat shoot her.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Wyldsong

@nerdchore: If she gets into hand to hand, she is fast and strong enough to one shot them, both of which have been one shotted and manhandled before by superhuman strength with far less skill than Buffy, and it is honestly far easier to shoot someone at range, than if they are in hand to hand, with her moving among the two brothers, they risk shooting the other. In a random, honestly it would be better with one of the brothers having one of their amps (demon blood Sam or First Blade Dean), but then Buffy would need the scythe. I only see them winning in a similar scenario if the brothers had some knowledge and maybe a little bit of prep. Hell, Buffy even faced Riley and members of the initiative with their high tech gear and weapons and managed to not get shot (I don't even think Adam ever successfully shot her), and has avoided automatic gunfire (the plot induced gun shot by the "nerd" is really a one time, low showing).

Could the brothers feasibly beat her? I think so, just not in this scenario. Add in comic Buffy feats, they lose their arses 10/10.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: the brothers have incredible durabity on their side. Ans at this late in thw game thwy dont mess around. They aarent going to fumble around. She def isnt one shotting them both. Id atill argue that if shea running at them with speed to charge them from 30ft. They will shoot her.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Wyldsong

@nerdchore: I disagree. While they are fairly durable, they have still been one shotted and manhandled by less than Buffy. And again, she'll most likely close the distance with normal speed, which would be about normal. The superhuman running speed is not something she pulls out all the time, and they are not shooting her in cold blood for just running towards them at speeds a human could pull. They have no indication she is more than human, and they don't generally just shoot humans in cold blood.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By killraven4334
@nerdchore said:

@wyldsong: the brothers have incredible durabity on their side. Ans at this late in thw game thwy dont mess around. They aarent going to fumble around. She def isnt one shotting them both. Id atill argue that if shea running at them with speed to charge them from 30ft. They will shoot her.

This, when training in edged weapons self-defense with handguns the police academy and federal law enforcement training centers teaches the 21ft rule, you need that much distance to safely aim and fire against a charging opponent. With no other weapons besides their firearms they will resort to deadly force against a charging opponent with a stake. They will also fan out, Sam and Dean will separate creating an overlapping field of fire. Sam and Dean no longer next to each other are no longer able to both be taken out at the same time even if that was possible, once either sam or dean are down the other will light buffy up who undoubtedly was hit by gunfire on her way in. She does not have the speed to dodge bullets, which requires a reaction time under .0001 seconds for the distance involved and movement speed over 800ft per second for pistol rounds, fired from a Desert Eagle, that is also very generous because we do not know the cailber desert eagle, if we are talking 50 AE its even faster 1500fps. Unless you give buffy supersonic speed or make her bullet proof, the Winchester brothers take this encounter.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By nerdchore

@wyldsong: this isnt 1 season dean and sam where they would juat let them charge. Current dean and sam wouldnt hesitate to shoot if the person Charged at them.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114 the_stegman  Moderator

Y'know what? forget it, I still vote Buffy, I feel like she has the agility to circumavigate their shots and take them down.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'know what? forget it, I still vote Buffy, I feel like she has the agility to circumavigate their shots and take them down.

just wonderin why she couldn't do it with Warren in her backyard? Warren who was also not even a fraction as proficient with firearms as the WInchesters. This is not comic buffy, this is TV buffy, TV buffy does not have the feat to back up dodging bullets, and don't try using the initiatives soldiers, as they did not use actual firearms against her. There are only a handful of guns used against buffy and she does not have a good track record against them.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Wyldsong

@nerdchore said:

@wyldsong: this isnt 1 season dean and sam where they would juat let them charge. Current dean and sam wouldnt hesitate to shoot if the person Charged at them.

If you throw out their morals and character development, then sure. Dean may be a bit twitchy thanks to the mark, but he isn't in the game of killing humans without reason. Sam is definitely not there...especially when it is their job to protect humans from the supernatural...which is kind of their purpose in life. Without intel, they don't know she isn't a baseline human. Regardless, I am just going to say f#c$ it, and run with the below at this point.

@the_stegman said:

I am with you. She has dodged automatic gunfire from a guy that had a bead on her and was set and prepped to shoot, she has reacted to various projectiles, energy attacks, and magic bolts. She faced off against initiative members and their tech (took out a group of them before they had the chance to shoot her...and they were trained and in peak shape), Adam and his tech. People want to pin a one time, low showing as the norm for her. The thing is, it isn't the norm. A moment of PIS does not make the character and their abilities, especially when the majority of their feats are above and beyond the one, single, low showing. Batman drew blood from Superman in a new 52 book. Do we now pin that as the norm for Superman, or do we recognize a moment of PIS for what it is? Hell, we can pull up a ton of examples, but if it goes against the norm, we need to recognize it for what it is, pure unadulterated, PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity for the uninitiated). Something done for the sake of plot, nothing less, nothing more.

I'll maintain that this setup is not the setup for the Winchester's to pull a win.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#117 the_stegman  Moderator

@killraven4334: Buffy wasn't looking to fight Warren, she didn't know he had a gun, she didn't even consider him a threat, the guy is a loser. Her guard was completely down, unlike in this scenario, where she's actively fighting the Winchesters.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By robertloucksjr

Winchesters if you are going by the TV shows. Buffy gets tagged a lot. I see no reason she would be able to dodge two sharpshooters. She was reduced to being pinned down behind a bar once Darla started shooting dual pistols (with little seeming skill) in "Angel" is the seventh episode of the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not sure what she would do versus a shotgun.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Wyldsong

@robertloucksjr said:

Winchesters if you are going by the TV shows. Buffy gets tagged a lot. I see no reason she would be able to dodge two sharpshooters. She was reduced to being pinned down behind a bar once Darla started shooting dual pistols (with little seeming skill) in "Angel" is the seventh episode of the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not sure what she would do versus a shotgun.

First season Buffy does not equate to final season Buffy, who was dodging automatic gunfire and dealing with armed soldiers without issue in later seasons. She increased in reflexes, speed, physical stats and skill as the show went on. As for the shotgun, they don't have that listed in their equipment in this battle.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By killraven4334

@robertloucksjr said:

Exactly, a shotgun moves at a fraction of he speed as a high power pistol as well. There is no possible way buffy is dodging a round moving at 1500 feet per second at a distance of under 30 ft, the reaction time and move speed she would need far exceeds her capabilities.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: well she has dodge rapid gun fire from a gataling gun used by a demon cyborg with a advance computer brain. Plus seeing as how angel moves fast enough in season five where it looks like he has literally teleported and sam and dean couldnt even shoot demons using their speed . They aint touching buffy.