winchester family vs the grimms

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nerdchore

Dean, Sam and father at their prime ( no angel possession), standard gear. Basic knowledge. Vs.

Nick at his prime before season finale, truble and mother grimm (Nick's mom) standard gear. Basic knowledge. Takes place in a large junkyard.

Win by ko/death

@hwkfan296@silverrings

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean and Sam at their prime are hosting Michael and Lucifer......

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty close, i'll have to think about it.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nerdchore
Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Hwkfan296

I haven't seen enough of Supernatural recently to make a fair assumption, but Nick's mom is amazing. Nick's got some good feats so far, and Trubel was fighting from the moment she stepped onscreen. They are all really good. I'll nee to think about this. And I haven't seen the season finale of Grimm so NO spoilers!!!!

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: well recent supernatural isnt their prime I would say, unless you want to account for overall exp. and you already know grimm's feats. personally i think it would depend on nick's mom. if she can sneak around and eliminate a winchester while nick and truble come up. they could take it, but its close.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know you said standard gear, but surely you gotta give Dean the first blade, that's like his thing now, no?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_winchester: i dont see the purpose other than it bloodllusting him. Grimms can be killed bg regular weapons

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_winchester: i dont see the purpose other than it bloodllusting him. Grimms can be killed bg regular weapons

He can do the "use the force" tricky with it :P and given how season 9 ended I'm pretty sure there's more to the blade than just blood lusting Dean.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean and Sam at their prime are hosting Michael and Lucifer......

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nerdchore

@killerwasp: @mr_winchester: true But we dont know the full extent. As of right now its more of a distraction against the grimms.

Sam and dean histings angels isnt their ptime since technically they are no longer sam and dean. Also it was edited.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: still sam and dean, dean with mark can put up quite a fight, and sam can now be just as good without it. i mean they stopped alot more stuff than the grimms have, and with basic knowledge shouldnt even be hard to deal with.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: lol you say that like you' ve never seen grimm nicks mom is highly capable and nick is the only professionally trained person. Truble has natural skills. They arent going down that easy if at all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: you act like the that the grimms are on sam and dean's level... considering they haven't done what sam and dean have done. not saying it couldnt happen in the future, but still they haven't done the accomplishments sam and dean have... lol

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hwkfan296

@nerdchore: especially with Nick's powers. I think Nick and his mom will provide the most trouble (no pun intended) for the Winchesters. Right now I think Trubel couldn't beat Sam or Dean by herself, although she would give one hell of a fight. This is a hard match because there is more material for Sam and Dean, but it seems they aren't as skilled as a Grimm usually is. We know Grimms usually behead their victims so they need to be good at melee combat, and also with weapons. How skilled are Sam and Dean in those areas? I've only seen about half of season one of Supernatural.

Also, what constitutes standard gear? Nick rarely uses anything besides his gun, and in those cases it's usually a kanabo. Trubel had good showings with a knife, as did Nick's mom.

scarlife34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: dean by himself lived in a world of monsters, i.e. Purgatory filled with vampires that can only be killed via head cut off for a year. Lol that department is taken care of

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it had been 3-on-3 in close quarters combat, I'd have given it to the grimms. But standard gear for the Winchesters includes their guns and they don't hesitate to use it. Of the 3 grimms, only Nick uses a gun. Kelly and Trubel might be good fighters, but I don't think they're fast enough to dodge bullets.

There is also the teamwork and I'd give that one to the Winchesters. For example, a very common strategy for Sam and Dean is for one of them to act as bait and draw enemy attention while the other one shoots/stabs/beheads from behind. They have a lot of experience fighting together and can watch each-other's backs during a fight. Given that Team Grimm has hardly any fights together under their belt, this advantage would go to the Winchesters.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimms win. They seem to have innate physical prowess and skills. Nick has no training with all those weapons he uses hes just adept no training from his aunt or mother. And he seems physically superior than most humans and has enhanced senses.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: But physical prowess and martial skills are useful in close-quarters combat. And Winchesters are better at long-range combat and setting traps. They also typically carry more firepower. Of the three Grimms, only Nick uses guns.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can sam on demon blood be used in this

Avatar image for naturallygifted
NaturallyGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By NaturallyGifted
@scarlife34 said:

@hwkfan296: dean by himself lived in a world of monsters, i.e. Purgatory filled with vampires that can only be killed via head cut off for a year. Lol that department is taken care of

He wasn't alone, he survived with the help of Castiel (although) he didn't find Castiel until near the end of his stay) but he also had help from a Vampire (Benny) for quite a while.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trouble and Nick use guns.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: I don't recall Trubel ever using a gun.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trouble uses everything. She uses them with the organisation her and julia works for. And stealth is not an option.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:

Trouble uses everything. She uses them with the organisation her and julia works for. And stealth is not an option.

Actually she doesn't. Even when the situation calls for it, she doesn't. For example, in the season 5 finale when the heroes barge into the police station to save Nick, both Hank and Wu used guns to shoot the Wesen officers whereas Trubel used her machete and kept ducking for cover. Even Nick, once he got free, grabbed a gun first - but Trubel doesn't.

Tell you what - give me the name and number of the episode where Trubel uses a gun to shoot someone and I'll admit I was wrong.

And if Stealth is not an option, the Grimms are screwed. Because they rely a lot on it.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingyang

Stealth is not an option for the Winchesters. And a crossbow is enough.

3 regulars dudes with regular weapons <3 super dudes with regular weapons.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:

Stealth is not an option for the Winchesters. And a crossbow is enough.

3 regulars dudes with regular weapons <3 super dudes with regular weapons.

Sorry, doesn't work that way. If stealth is an option for the grimms, then its an option for the Winchesters.

And its 3 regular dudes a lot of firepower (between them they have atleast 12 hand-guns, 3 shotguns and 2 rifles) vs 3 dudes with 1 gun-user between them and a lot of melee weapons. There is a reason why armies prefer guns over swords.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:
No Caption Provided

You should check the episode before making claims. The photo is from 5x08 "Reptile Dysfunction" and that's not Trubel's gun. She takes it off the guy she was threatening and doesn't even use it on anyone.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ohhhkay

Avatar image for namesclassified
NamesClassified

Forum Posts

Wiki Points