Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Sam & Dean Drive to Sunny Dale where Angel has been living in for a while after coming back from L.A.
The two brothers find the place a hot spot for paranormal activity and demons.

The brothers get information from a seedy bar and old connections of what they will be dealing with, Vampires.

The brothers drive to the cemetery where they expect to see action and gear up pulling the weapons they'll need from the trunk of their car.
Angel is in the Cemetery killing newly born vamps with his sword when Sam & Dean arrive to see him decapitate a vamp, Angel turns to both brothers while vamped out which leads to the fight.
who wins? morals, on, ko, kill, incapacitation.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Do they have the colt and is this psychic@castleking:
power Sam?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

whatever you think is standard to them you can argue them from any point in the series for all i care or what you consider to be the most fair for both sides..

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@castleking said:

"  whatever you think is standard to them you can argue them from any point in the series for all i care or what you consider to be the most fair for both sides.. "

The Colt Isn't standard at all, they have it pretty rarely. I've never seen Angel, so I won't vote but I just wanted to say that. Normal Sam has been around more than Psychic Sam, and current Sam is normal. Don't think that's standard either. 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Sgtcrispy:  Sam had those powers for a while thanks to the incident with Alister when he was a baby. The colt isn't standard I just wanted to know.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With morals on, i think Angel would figure out that these are good guys and he could avoid getting into heavy fighting long enough to convine the Winchesters he's on their side. They have held their hand when dealing with other monsters-turned good in the past.

Providing that nobody even tries to establish that they are all on the same side, then the odds should be good for an Angel victory.

Sam and Dean are both good hand to hand fighters but they are stuck at human-level and Angel has proven to be far above that, with aditional martial arts and fighting skills not demonstrated by the monsters of Supernatural.

Here's how i see the fight going down.

Winchesters should recognize Angel as a form of Vampire, though supernatural vamps look different than whedon vamps, so they would come to the fight with machete-style knives.

Angel is a long-time expert in melee weapons so disarming and or killing the Winchesters at this point would be a quick win. (Again, with Morals on, Angel would not go for the kill against a couple of human vigilante demon hunters)

Firearems have been shown to slow down Angel and other whedon vamps in the past, but the winchesters would have no knowledge of this and firearms prove generally useless against the monsters of supernatural, so i doubt they would bring them to this fight.

Of course, the colt would be a sure-fire win for the winchesters.

I don't think they can take Angel in a strait up fight. If they ambushed him, they could get the job done. They have shown good resiliance for humans, taking blows from all kinds of monsters and mysteriously never earning themselves a scar (haha), but they just don't have the physical stats to compete here. They need some kind of plot induced stat leveler to take a win.

Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By i_bomb_atomically
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"

Firearems have been shown to slow down Angel and other whedon vamps in the past, but the winchesters would have no knowledge of this and firearms prove generally useless against the monsters of supernatural, so i doubt they would bring them to this fight.

I don't think they can take Angel in a strait up fight. If they ambushed him, they could get the job done. 

"
1. Episode 1 of angel has angel taking about 10 bullets to the back shielding Cordelia jumping off a 10 foot balcony with her in his arms, and then running away...so no. Angel dodges bullets same as slayers...

2. There is no ambushing angel..angel has proven time and time again that if you're hiding in the shadows he already nows you're there...vampire senses and all.
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By SoA

sam and dean

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gobstakid777

I'm gonna say Angel for this particular one here. If Sam and Dean survive, they will prep up and then they will probably take him out easy, but not in the scenario in which you've placed them