Willow (buffyverse) vs. The Charmed Ones (Charmed)

• 129 results
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play said:

@Cherry Bomb
said:
" @I Came To Play:  Billie wasn't a demon, the transformation hadn't even been complete.  And WTH!? watch Season 8 episode: Generation Hex  ... you'll clearly see that Piper's powers work on Christy.  "
she was..and she attacked the charmed ones....the same way they started attacking eah other when they were effected...but hey whatever you say champ   ahhh oh you mean the PIS that was made just so billie could turn against the charmed ones....awesome...ignore the fact her powers didnt work on christy before or after that...or amazing    spare me  her powers dont work on good witches....her powers dont work on powerful magical beings...and her powers certainly wont work on willow who absorbs magic....but please keep wasting ur time arguing a moot subject....its cute..now i know youre a woman "
Seriously, can we have an actual debate without you being childish and patronising, there's no need for it. Be a man.  No, she obviously wasn't a full demon. I hate how your neglecting the FACTS , the fact that her powers do work on Christie, your just in denial.  "
can we have one when someone doesnt say something that needs to be treated in such a way?  DId she or did she not attack the charmed ones? oh ok then the fact that her powers didnt work on christy before or after that....and the fact that chamred is known for ignoring key facts to further a story such as pheobes powers are based on emotions but can still be used against demons.......the demons with no emotions...so how about you  not waste my time with obvious PIS when it was stated and shown multiple times...even using the character youre talking bout...kay sweetie? And thats so lovely that you again managed to ignore the fact that willow absorbs amgic making this moot...but hey like i said earlier.... "
Her powers did work on Christie, that's a genuine fact, just because she didn't use them on Christie before doesn't mean squat. She had no reason to use them. Demons tap into anger and hate to use their powers, Phoebe can connect with that and deflect their powers back on them.  No, you listen to the fact, watch the facts for yourself and accept the fact that your not as right as you think you are.

So, go watch 'The Torn Identity'  and see for yourself that Pipers powers do indeed work on Christy.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage:   sir billie got up and ran the second leo pulled piper off of her....ran out the house,,and piper fired at blast at billie........when billies back was turned..as she was already running away but hey....im just going to ignore you now...kay....you're simply a waste of my time "

Yeah, she tried to blow up someone who her powers would not work on.................................NOT 
She was going to end her the same way she hurt her sister.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Fire Star
@I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage:   sir billie got up and ran the second leo pulled piper off of her....ran out the house,,and piper fired at blast at billie........when billies back was turned..as she was already running away but hey....im just going to ignore you now...kay....you're simply a waste of my time "

You don't have to be rude about it, you are obviously new. When you get into a battle thread you debate with the person on the opposing side, using facts,logic,and images. Then when they debate back, you take into consideration there reasons why they are even debating you.... White Mage is very smart and I have never seen WM debate without logic and proof, and trust be, WM would agree if he were wrong. 
Oh and Cherry too ; )
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By Magian

Piper can freeze good witches. Except the incident with Christie, in season 6, in the episode with the Headless Horseman, the telepathic witch that was channeling Piper's freezing ability, was capable of freezing a room full with good witches.
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By I Came To Play
@Fire Star said:
" @I Came To Play said:

You don't have to be rude about it, you are obviously new. When you get into a battle thread you debate with the person on the opposing side, using facts,logic,and images. Then when they debate back, you take into consideration there reasons why they are even debating you.... White Mage is very smart and I have never seen WM debate without logic and proof, and trust be, WM would agree if he were wrong. Oh and Cherry too ; ) "
sir i was going to ignroe you like i ignored your first few post that aded nothing to the conversation...but when someone repeats something that he knows isnt true...something that has no bearing on this topic..as what the thing he chosses to lie about is moot....will get nothing but rude retorts from me...thats just the way it is. And I love the fact that you spent more energy and thought into a psot trying to call me out for being rude to someone who has been trying to call me out since he entered this thread....if you put half as much energy into a your debating i might actually give a damn about what you have to say.... sadly..i dont. Well white mage isnt smart enough to argue points that are important to this topic..instead he want to talk about a scene that has nothing to do with anything...doesnt seem very bright to me...but hey whatever you say pal...oh wait..i dont care what you say...damn. And to mention a bunch of other people who ignore the fact that they are arguing moot points..makes me not even want to respond to you in the future..so congrats on that 

willow absorbs magical attacks..so whether the piper can or cant hurt good witches is moot...ive said this 6 times now...funny how everyone wants to debate everything but that and still go charmed ones ftw.....lovely...group of people we have here...so how about you just 

No Caption Provided

let the grown ups talk..mkay?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Fire Star

Well it suprises me since you have no need for me you would take that time to write me that, and I know you are a big troll, I will ignore you now. I am more grown up than you obviously, since you can't have respect for anyone.... And I wasn't the one who has already been told to stop acting like a child and grow up.
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By I Came To Play
@Fire Star:  

No Caption Provided

come back when you have an actual argument other than your a troll wahh wahh wahhh mage rocks my socks...kay love?
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb: her powers worked on christy do to PIS...it was made simply for billie to switch sides for plot reasons...ignore thefact that they could not work before or after that....thats cute love.  heres what im going to do..im going to ignore you and everyone elses replies and repeat myself the same way your womenly self and others have ignored the fact that willow absorbs all magic attacks......so while your sit there like the fan....girl. you are and argue and argue and argue about moot points...im just going to ignore you..mkay sweetie...that should give you pleny of ime to get dinner ready when you figure out that willow stomps "

You can't just up and say genuine facts are PIS, do you even have any proof of that? Piper froze a whole room of good witches, magic school students and  even blew up a triad member, who are considered one of the most powerful demons in existance.  Seriously, don't start being sexist, it just reflects poor on yourself as a person.  I didn't know how bad Buffy fanboys could be, but you have just showed me.

you keep saying your going to ignore people, yet you carry on with your mindless debates, when the evidence is on television and dvd.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Fire Star:  just ignore that guy, he thinks being patronising is a good debate method, when it's just a sign of immaturity.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@VIZION2010 said:
"willoe can let herself be possesed by the dark force's and compeletly tunrn them into the uncharmed ones "

LOL
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Fire Star
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Fire Star:  just ignore that guy, he thinks being patronising is a good debate method, when it's just a sign of immaturity."

I know, I am done, there is no getting through, just like rbyjsti, expect rude.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Fire Star said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Fire Star:  just ignore that guy, he thinks being patronising is a good debate method, when it's just a sign of immaturity."
I know, I am done, there is no getting through, just like rbyjsti, expect rude. "
pfft, I'm not letting him win. I don't care if he carries on, I'll just carrie on harder, lol.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WARLOCK2792

8:18
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @I Came To Play said:
" @Cherry Bomb: her powers worked on christy do to PIS...it was made simply for billie to switch sides for plot reasons...ignore thefact that they could not work before or after that....thats cute love.  heres what im going to do..im going to ignore you and everyone elses replies and repeat myself the same way your womenly self and others have ignored the fact that willow absorbs all magic attacks......so while your sit there like the fan....girl. you are and argue and argue and argue about moot points...im just going to ignore you..mkay sweetie...that should give you pleny of ime to get dinner ready when you figure out that willow stomps "
You can't just up and say genuine facts are PIS, do you even have any proof of that? Piper froze a whole room of good witches, magic school students and  even blew up a triad member, who are considered one of the most powerful demons in existance.  Seriously, don't start being sexist, it just reflects poor on yourself as a person.  I didn't know how bad Buffy fanboys could be, but you have just showed me.  you keep saying your going to ignore people, yet you carry on with your mindless debates, when the evidence is on television and dvd. "
no a genuine fact is that it was stated and shown that piper couldnt use her powers on good witches..its a genuine fact that she couldnt user her powers on christy before or after that episode....but hey please keep wasting both our times love. its cute. Piper didnt freeze anyone some retarded kid froze a bunch of teenagers at his magic school.....LOL cole killed a room full of triad members at his weakest....christy punched a whole through a triad member with one hand....and Piper needed 3 shots to kill a one triad member when one was already did.....killed by a fellow triad member...the other left......and they are only powerful when all 3 are together....and it still took her 3 shots...brilliant love. Whos being sexist.i was merely making a suggestion....like i suggest you not ignore me stating pipers powers wont work on willow because she absorbs magical attacks...why is it this is post number 6 from you and you choose to keep ignoring that XD. You have the balls....well no you dont...you have the nerve..to sit here and talk about buffy fanboys...and yet you ignore the fact that oue arguing a moot point and using PIS to do so......thats what i call fanboism.......Pipers wont work on willow for many reasons....which you have ignored many times now.....and im sure you will again. But hey you talk babbling on about how im keep up mindless debates.....sweetheart. Keep babbling on about evidence and thats on dvd....the same dvd that shows pipers powers not working on good witches...and that being stated..........keep ignoring willow is a powerful magical being which means no dice.....willow absorbs magic which means no dice.....but hey after you get dinner ready come back and ingore that again and talk about moot points using PIS...k love? "
again, her powers have evolved heavily since the first season when that was stated, she can now freeze good witches, FACT.
Yes  a retarded kid USING piper's powers, it was always Piper's powers. 3 shots that didn't take long at all to execute, there's nothing stopping her from doing that to willow. And like I've said, it's RARE that Willow goes Dark, and only does it extreme cases. 

Trying to offend me won't work, it's just showing that you can't debate like a normal person and it shows how much you doubt yourself. If your saying Pipers powers are PIS then I could say the same for Willow. Again, SEASON 1, 2, 3 Piper's powers weren't to great but from there on she has evolved ! 

yeah, sure love. [: come back with a home cooked meal for me, celebrating the fact that you don't know anything about Charmed, that you continue to ignore points and that you think your funny offending people. it's sad.

Wait a minute ... didn't you recently say that you wouldn't be replying anymore? that you wouldn't be arguing anymore? hm ... I'm sure you did sweetie
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Fire Star said:
"@I Came To Play said:

You don't have to be rude about it, you are obviously new. When you get into a battle thread you debate with the person on the opposing side, using facts,logic,and images. Then when they debate back, you take into consideration there reasons why they are even debating you.... White Mage is very smart and I have never seen WM debate without logic and proof, and trust be, WM would agree if he were wrong. Oh and Cherry too ; ) "

He isn't new.  He has more than 3 accounts, and has been banned more than once.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play:  awww, your giving sexist jokes? how original, you deserve a medal for your originality.

Willow has to go Dark Willow to do that, by the time she's trying to transform, Piper blows her face off. 
Charmed ones win.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@White Mage: He just doesn't understand when to give up. He's the Andy Dick of trolls.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Fire Star

@ White Mage 
Yeah I said that before I got a PM saying he has had more accounts and is a huge troll.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play said:
" @White Mage:  yes post a vid showing piper screaming "stop christy" as christy is running away and then fires her powers at her...brilliant...post a vid that has nothing to dow tih nothing because willow absorbs magic attacks....gee i can see why fire likes you so much...good lord "

It proved that you told a half-assed lie abou the fact that Piper attacking Christie was not going to work due to her being a "Good witch".  She saw what was about to happen to her head, got scared, and RAN.  Leo held Piper back for a reason.  And it's because she was clearly about to KILL Billie (Pun intended, as it was the episode name).  BTW, I don't give a damn what you think about me.  I expect nothing from you.  However, do you really have to LIE about what happened in shows that people can easily look up on the internet?  And then you lie and say that you really watched them.  Again, you pulled this ish in the "Rosalie vs. Faith" thread, and now you're doing it here.  You can barely even come up with a solid counter to Phoebe's powers. 
Avatar image for i_came_to_play_2
I Came To Play 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By I Came To Play 2

also karma points really....just ban a guy and get i over with karma points are retarded @Lance Uppercut said:

" @White Mage: He just doesn't understand when to give up. He's the Andy Dick of trolls. "

XD 

XD awww lance....ill give up when im wrong...but since you can never seem to do that....guess ill have to keep it up now wont i...you're cute..you must be on your last warning or something...dont see you around much. 

where was I...so does no one here want to talk about the fact that willow absorbs magic....no...oh just want to keep talking about PIS thats moot....awesome 

so anyway willow stomps
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Fire Star

Another account.....bravo.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@I Came To Play 2 said:
"
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play:  awww, your giving sexist jokes? how original, you deserve a medal for your originality.  Willow has to go Dark Willow to do that, by the time she's trying to transform, Piper blows her face off.  Charmed ones win. "

XD

all look at the woman thinking she knows anything other than how to cook...its cute =)

also

no as usual you dont know wtf youre talking about...k sweetheart     

just have dinner ready please kthanks "
I'm sorry, I was going to go on this rant about you being sexist, but seeing as how these are some of the WORST insults I have ever seen in my life, I'm pretty sure nobody is truly phased by this foolishness. 

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @White Mage: He just doesn't understand when to give up. He's the Andy Dick of trolls. "

LMAO   

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@I Came To Play 2:  You were just banned to come back on another account. You're in no position to be talking about anyone's warn levels. But if you'd like to go for two accounts in one day, keep it up. I'll go talk to the mods and point them towards all of these sexist remarks you've been making.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@I Came To Play 2:  and that is supposed to shock me? - that's Willow from the comics, completely overpowered compared to the tv show, it's barely even in cannon.

so yes, keep crying little boy. [: keep telling yourself what you want to believe,  kay honey?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @I Came To Play 2:  and that is supposed to shock me? - that's Willow from the comics, completely overpowered compared to the tv show, it's barely even in cannon.  so yes, keep crying little boy. [: keep telling yourself what you want to believe,  kay honey? "
Agreed with the comics part.  And that scan of Willow "absorbing magic" isn't even a scan showing that she can truly take on the Charmed ones.  And with the three of them standing side by side, who says that that's even going to work?
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @I Came To Play 2:  You were just banned to come back on another account. You're in no position to be talking about anyone's warn levels. But if you'd like to go for two accounts in one day, keep it up. I'll go talk to the mods and point them towards all of these sexist remarks you've been making. "

AGREED 

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By NightFang3

This could go either way to me.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Wyldsong
@Cherry Bomb said:

" @I Came To Play 2:  and that is supposed to shock me? - that's Willow from the comics, completely overpowered compared to the tv show, it's barely even in cannon.  so yes, keep crying little boy. [: keep telling yourself what you want to believe,  kay honey? "

I'm not trying to get involved too terribly deeply here, and I am sure my efforts will be ignored in the larger scale of things here, but the scans he is showing is cannon.  It's called Buffy Season 8 for a reason, it is meant to be a continuation of the show, and it is Joss Whedon's brainchild, which puts it in the realm of cannon.  Now, that is not meant to be a statement of attack, but it is just to put things in perspective, and to keep things straight outside of the he said, she said arguments. 

As for Willow's ability to take on the three, here are a few things to think about, which may be reposts, but they warrant consideration: 

Willow has been seen to turn back and drain magic.  

She took on Giles who borrowed the power of the Devon Coven to face her, and was able to drain that power from him.  The big thing in Charmed seems to be the power of three, and if memory serves there have even been episodes where they use more than the power of three.  Willow has soloed the power of a coven (which is any number above 3+ for witch covens traditionally) that was embodied in Giles. 

A lower powered Willow's (IE - not full on Dark Willow yet) spells were able to affect the god Glory (she was the first one to hurt Glory - though that didn't end too well for her, she also cast a spell that drained Glory in the last battle to help restore Tara's sanity).  

A lower powered Willow resurrected Buffy.

Willow almost ended the world at the end of Seaon 6 (?). 

Willow cast a spell that had worldwide effects awakening every potential Slayer.   

She was also able to rapidly heal herself from massive amounts of damage (I'll have to reread, but I think she suffered a partial lobotomy).

In Season 8 in a time travel arc, Willow was one of the few survivors that seems to have survived whatever it was that Buffy did to drive the supernatural elements from the world, and with some magic and power intact (though nowhere near full power mind you at that point).

And if memory serves, by season 8, Willow seems to have conquered the best of good and evil Willow, as when she taps into some major power, she get's a bit of the look of the dark Willow without going all evil. 

I'm sure there is more, but I think there is sufficient evidence to support the idea that Willow has a ton of firepower to bring to the fight, and I think she is more than enough for the three, Dark Willow or not.  

As for the molecule affecting powers, the power of three, and their book, all that is based on magic, and with Willow's abilities, I think she can turn back and drain anything they have to bring to the party.

I have kids underfoot, so please forgive any typos.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@I Came To Play 38281: So so you're going for the hat trick now? Classy.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@I Came To Play 38281: 

So... now you're trying to lecture to me about how I start flame wars, insult people etc... when you've been doing it since you started posting in the thread?

For someone who doesn't care what anyone says, you certainly seem to be obsessed with Comic Vine. But I mean, ten account in one day? It really shows how much you don't care about us.
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Wyldsong
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
It was Giles plan for Willow to absorb that magic and she couldn't handle it, it drove her over the edge.  Willow was not destroying the world of her own power, she needed the demon effigy to focus the spell, had she not needed it she would have stayed at the magic box. Although Willow did reverse what Glory did to Tara the backlash of it proved to effect her just as much as her target and let us not forget she still needed to pool her power with Tara in that same episode to use telekinesis on a large scale just like before.Paige casted a spell that stopped all Death all over the world and basically threw the whole universe out of balance. Paige can heal the others and Phoebe can channel her loved induced healing to heal Paige. Fact is Willows power Dark or Light are based on her emotions, Phoebe can use Willows power against her.   The battle can go either way to me, Willow is the most powerful witch in her universe and they are the most powerful in theirs, I don't see a stomp happening on either side. "
Fact is, she was stronger than Giles and the coven, and Giles knew it, hence the plan for her to absorb the power...and it was that act that set her off on ending the world.  It did give Xander the opportunity to get through to her.  He had to stop her by appealing to her humanity, power alone couldn't do it.  As for ending the world, it was her power draining the Earth's life energy through the effigy.  Yeah, she was using the effigy, but it was her raw power at work with the effigy as the focus, and per Anya, nothing magical nor supernatural was going to stop her (hence Xander appealing to her). 

As for the spells versus Glory, I stated lower powered Willow for a reason.  The spell to drain Glory was all Willow, backlash or no.  Remember, in this season, Willow was still on the path, she was not at full power, and they were facing a god, a god that took two artifacts and the spell by Willow to defeat.  So her using magic to affect Glory is no small feat, regardless of the backlash. 

And yes, while emotions may have affected Willow's magic before, come Season 8, she is shown to be in control of her powers.  She even takes down a demigod in Goddesses and Monsters.  

Also, again to point out that Willow cast a spell at the end of Season 7 that awoke the Slayers world wide, by herself.  So two times right there she has been shown to have powers that have affected the world (and both times before the in control Willow of Season 8).

As for Paige's spell...that was a spell that backfired.  It wasn't like she purposefully did it, and the spell wasn't permanent (the Angel of Death just had to remove the backfired protection spell from the person it was cast on).  I'll grant you, it was a show of power, but hey, you give a layman access to a nuke and they could set it off accidentally.  

On the healing factor, it's great they can do that, but Willow can heal herself and others, has exhibited mind control, telekinesis, energy blasts, flight, imbuing herself with superhuman strength, force fields, draining life force, turning aside spells, absorbing the magic of others...and all of this solo without help, and a lot of it before she even had the control she has in Season 8 (and I didn't run through the entirety of the list, but she power and then some).  Willow just has too much in her bag of tricks, and is referred to a few times with terms relating to "goddess" for a reason.  The biggest thing she has going for her is the ability to drain and turn aside the magic of others.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not saying the Charmed ones aren't powerful, and can't put up a fight.  I just don't see them having a chance of winning without some major prep, and even then I find it to be iffy at best.  The biggest thing again being Willow's ability to turn aside and drain the magic of others.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Wyldsong:  The Charmed Ones are just a coven of witches, they are known for being the most powerful witches of their generation, maybe not individually, but as a collective they are very powerful. Having defeated the master of the underworld. Willow held of Glory and was weakened after it, but still didn't defeat her, Glory punched through her barrier easily aswell. Even the Charmed One's incantation  has defeated or atleast weakened several powerful beings, even The Source.  Paige has orbed and deflected mutliple energy and attacks,  fire, electricity, energy balls. 

Like that other guy said, Phoebe's empathy comes very much into play here,  Willow is driven by emotions and when you put Phoebe behind the wheel of that, then Willow's powers are there for the taking. Phoebe has alway shown to make up vanquishing spells on the spot.  So yeah, if anything then it's stalemate.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By WARLOCK2792

And vanquishing someone isn't the exact same as killing them btw.   

And the Charmed ones could easily summon Leo for extra assistance if needed.  And Paige also has a healing ability that won't exactly be hindered by Leo's presence.  BTW, I don't care if Willow was shown reading Amy's "mojo".  Amy is not more powerful than the Charmed ones as a group. 
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@White Mage:  vanquishing is sort of 'killing' for magical beings, since they can't be 'killed' in simpler ways.  lol
Dreamspinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Dreamspinner

I say Charmed Ones with possibility of a tie.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @White Mage:  vanquishing is sort of 'killing' for magical beings, since they can't be 'killed' in simpler ways.  lol"

lol kinda sorta.  I mean, don't certain demons go to a different plane of existence or something like that?  I remember a conversation between Phoebe and Cole while he was.....somewhere else.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Magian
@White Mage:
You mean when Cole was hiding because the demonic world thought he was dead?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By WARLOCK2792
"@White Mage said:
"@Cherry Bomb said:
" @White Mage:  vanquishing is sort of 'killing' for magical beings, since they can't be 'killed' in simpler ways.  lol"
lol kinda sorta.  I mean, don't certain demons go to a different plane of existence or something like that?  I remember a conversation between Phoebe and Cole while he was.....somewhere else. "
Vaniqusing destroys their body and sends what passes for a demon soul to the wasteland, remember when Cole and Phoebe talked there she had to travel via astral projection (the real kind not the Prue kind) and she a Cole were able to interact, he was also ghostly once vanquished as he appeared as a phantom to Phoebe and possessed a tv psychic to talk to her. "
Thank you :)

@ComicMan24 said:
"@White Mage: You mean when Cole was hiding because the demonic world thought he was dead? "

I believe so.  I'll have to re-watch the damn episode though. 

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I was also thinking of that whole "Vanquished demons get revenge on Halloween" or something like that. 
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Magian
@White Mage:
You mean the episode where Phoebe was dying because she was linked with that indian precog? Also in the episode with the Four Horsemen, Phoebe said that there are 11 planes of existence.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@ComicMan24 said:
"@White Mage: You mean the episode where Phoebe was dying because she was linked with that indian precog? Also in the episode with the Four Horsemen, Phoebe said that there are 11 planes of existence. "

Def. not that one.  That was when Prue and Cole "saddled up", right?  (She looked so damn stupid with that cowboy hat, but I'm about to get off topic).  I may have been confused a little bit.  But I was (I believe you were right) referring to when Cole was running away from people on this very dry red place (where he looked like crap).  And I was also referring to that episode that said that Demons can come back on Halloween or something. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@ComicMan24: And thank you.  You were quite persistent.  :)
"@White Mage said:
"I was also thinking of that whole "Vanquished demons get revenge on Halloween" or something like that.  "
I believe you're talking about the Grimlocks, I think they just can resurrect or something and were a special case, some Vanquised demons have come back but with assistance like Abraxas was able to reverse all the vanquishes and brind demons and warlocks back from the dead, but for the most part vanquished counts as dead. "

Got it.  Thank you 

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Wyldsong
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Wyldsong:  The Charmed Ones are just a coven of witches, they are known for being the most powerful witches of their generation, maybe not individually, but as a collective they are very powerful. Having defeated the master of the underworld. Willow held of Glory and was weakened after it, but still didn't defeat her, Glory punched through her barrier easily aswell. Even the Charmed One's incantation  has defeated or atleast weakened several powerful beings, even The Source.  Paige has orbed and deflected mutliple energy and attacks,  fire, electricity, energy balls.   Like that other guy said, Phoebe's empathy comes very much into play here,  Willow is driven by emotions and when you put Phoebe behind the wheel of that, then Willow's powers are there for the taking. Phoebe has alway shown to make up vanquishing spells on the spot.  So yeah, if anything then it's stalemate. "

Alright, I am assuming you mean the Charmed Ones "aren't just a coven of witches", and I understand that they aren't, but the Devon coven also wasn't just a coven of nobodies.  They were a powerful coven of warlocks and witches.  And regardless of Willow's bout with Glory, I'll state it one more time, I mentioned low powered Willow for a reason.  She was capable of affecting a god before she was even at full potential and at a lower powered state. 

Now, let's talk about this emotion thing, I was going to let it go, but I'll just say it...you keep bringing up Willow and her emotions being tied to her magic, now that's not entirely true.  It's not like you pull her emotional strings and she gets weak with magic or even loses it.  One big example is what happened after the death of Tara, she went darkside and went on a rampage.  The other time, when she absorbed the power of the Devon coven and their white magic affected her emotions, she decided to destroy the world.  So, I don't think pulling the emotional strings is going to do much.  Even when Xander talked her down, it didn't depower or weaken her, it just made her realize, "hey, maybe I shouldn't destroy the world".  But you also have to realize, the current Season 8 Willow is now the in control of herself and her power Willow.  You say driven by emotions, but hell, from what I have seen, toying with her emotions hasn't done much to her power, and again, the Season 8 Willow is on a whole other playing field than Dark Willow and previous Willows.  

Willow not at the height of power purposefully cast spells that one affected the world at large, and the other nearly destroyed the world.  Again, read Goddesses and Monsters, and you can see her take down a demigod without much effort. 

And Paige may have deflected attacks, but Willow does that and can absorb magic.  Meaning that she has shown the potential to be able to absorb anything the Charmed Ones can throw at her, not to mention the mind control and other stuff Willow has been shown to be able to do.  She just brings more to the party in my estimation, and I don't see the Charmed Ones being able to do much. 

Regardless, this argument is running in circles, and I am not convincing you and you are not convincing me.  Let's agree to disagree and get on with our lives.
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Wyldsong
@White Mage said:

"And vanquishing someone isn't the exact same as killing them btw.    And the Charmed ones could easily summon Leo for extra assistance if needed.  And Paige also has a healing ability that won't exactly be hindered by Leo's presence.  BTW, I don't care if Willow was shown reading Amy's "mojo".  Amy is not more powerful than the Charmed ones as a group.  "

Amy is not more powerful than the Charmed Ones as a group, but in Season 8, she gained in her powers as well and is no pushover.  As for bringing in Leo, the thread is about who has more mojo, not who has more mojo and can call in a friend (sorry, not trying to sound combative on that one), besides, Leo was depowered and made human last I remember. 

Again though, Willow has absorbed dark magic from the books at the Magic Box, the magic of the Devon Coven, Rack, Amy...so I don't forsee any issues with her being able to use this ability versus anyone, especially with the kind of power she has been shown to wield. 

Again, let's agree to disagree and live our lives. 
Avatar image for epic_battle_bard
Epic Battle Bard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Epic Battle Bard

Willow, definitely here. If you have not been reading Season 8 then I can maybe understand why you would think charmed ones, but seriously read season 8. Willow is in such a different class all together its not even fair. Ok if you just know TV Willow then understand that by the very first issue of Buffy Season 8, Willow is INCREDIBLY more powerful than the last episode of Buffy. So her crazy power of activating all the slayers world wide is nothing compared to where she is at the start of season 8, so that alone should make you rethink your beliefs, because you really have no idea the power behind Willow.

This has been restated MANY times over, but the Charmed supporters seem to forget it. Willow can DRAIN and control Magic, even her enemies. So this fact alone gives her the win against ANY witch or witches, just saying, There is ZERO counter feats by the charmed ones to this ability. Because of this one factor, Willow has rendered them ALL utterly useless.

Willow can self-heal at geometric rates as well. Willow has also soloed a Demi-God. Don't forget the demons on Earth are hybrid demons, not pure demons, like the Mayor became. When the dimensional walls broke,  pure demons invaded the world, and infinite number, well beyond a few billion, and Willow was so powerful she could hold them off. So unl;ess the Charmed ones have a feat of holding off over a few BILLION super-demons from multiple dimensions, then they really don't stack compared to Willow.

Willow can fly and teleport as well as give herself super strength. If she wants to, she can give herself super strength and teleport behind the charmed ones, then rip their pretty lil heads off. This would take under 10 seconds btw. Willow can easily cast spells with just her thoughts, in fact she has used only her thoughts to alter reality, putting herself and her friends in different realities while being in the same universe, I know crazy, with her mere thoughts. Whos to say she won't divide the charmed ones into different realities with just a thought, and she could fairly easily, do not doubt that, how much more powerful she is now compared that episode doesn't have words to describe the difference.

Willow can fly by force of will btw, she doesnt need to cast a spell for it. The Teleporting thing is an ability, not a spell she needs to casts, she can just do it whenever she feels like it. She has become a telepath or psychic, like the Jedi, as well as a witch. She can blast energy without even casting spells. Again, she can heal EXTREME injuries or illnesses INSTANTLY, yes instantly. She even heal her own lobotomy. Also this power is infinite btw, so another factor in her game. 

Also when Buffy went to the future, bout 200 years, Willow was there, alive and young, sand it is undetermined if she is immortal or not. Also Willow is on the way to being Omnipotent, like a God or Goddess. Remember Watchmen, hoe Dr. Manhattan viewed time, that is how Willow views, she can see past, future and present of many different realities and possible reality, like the way she saw Spike coming before he appeared. 

Also after the future Dark Willow is destroyed, her powers ripple backwards THROUGH time, 200 years, into present Willow which has push her towards omnipotence and she getting closer. So Willows power can transcend time, and we know it can pass 200 years at least. So again, the level of difference here between the the fighters is vast, and there are TOO many variables playing in Willows factor. Almost every possible kill, is in Willows favor, and ALL are easily doable in short notice.

Also, will restate this because people always seem to ignore it even though it has been stated many times over; Willow can drain and control magic. She can cast aside EXTREMELY POWERFUL spells as if they were nothing. This alone puts a magic based fight completely into Willow's hands.

Amount of Abilities:                                          Willow
Ease with Spell-casting:                                   
Willow
Control of Magic:                                              
Willow
Healing including Self healing capabilities:  
Willow
Defensive Maneuvers:                                     
Willow
Raw Power Feats:                                            
Willow
Fire Power:                                                       
Willow
Many other Positive Ex-Factors:                    
Willow
Possible Immortality and Omnipotence:       
Willow

There is too much in Willows corner. If read all of my above post as well as many others, you will see why Willow wins out in each category. Abilities qualify as things beyond normal spell casting, generally things that don't require invocation to use. Willow can manipulate energy at will, unleash blasts of energy at will, fly at will, teleport at will, heal at will, a number of psychic abilities at will, morph people into animals at will, alter reality itself like putting people in different realities within the same universe at will, and the list goes on. Ease with Spell-casting is a no brainer, even in the TV series she would often be casting spells with a word or less, whereas Charmed have to use phrases. Control of Magic, again, we have seen her raw power in show and in Season 8 she has complete control over it. Healing, she can heal severe injuries and illnesses in herself and others INSTANTLY!. Defensive maneuvers, take your pick here, but I'd say being able to absorb, cast aside, and control ALL magic is a big plus, this makes all other magic weildrs useless. Raw power feats. . . there are too many to go through here. Fire Power is self explanatory. 

The possible Ex-factors are too long as well, like whos to say she doesn't instantly seperate the charmed ones into different realities, then give herself super strength-speed-etc and teleport behind each them breaking their pretty necks, or just killing them one by one. Or lets say she gives herself super speed and strength, then uses it in conjunction with flying at will and teleporting and her instant spell blasts, she would be untouchable and have multiple ways to kill her foes. Lets say she uses her psychic abilities to put them to sleep instantly at start, then kills them or uses her will to instantly turn them into rats. You understand these require no spell-casting to do right? She would have these done in a matter of seconds. That is the big difference between her and the Charmed ones, Willow can do things, much more powerful things, both defensive and offensive with a huge difference in speed. 

And again, the ability to control all magic, even her enemies gives her an undeniable winners edge.

If you read season 8, you would see Willow has stepped beyond the realm of simple witches and into Goddess, as she often referred to as. I'm sorry, this really shouldn't be a debate unless you are using a weaker form of Willow, but current Willow (who is only getting stronger) is just unfair, she has WAY TOO many tools at her disposal that makes disposal of the charmed ones all but childsplay. Sorry guys. =(

If you look at this logically, measuring it out like I did, you will come to the same conclusion. I mean when you truly look at the difference in feats and abilties, how could the charmed ones possibly win? Seriously? Since their Spells DO NOT work against her, because she can absorb, control, and cast aside ALL magic, including her enemies. So if their spells will not work then how would they be able to do anything besides sit there and die?

Also, whos to say Willow doesn't call Buffy and Angel, who are both Gods right now, to come and help her out? Lol, jking, that would be completely unfair since either of them can wipe out the charmed universe with ease, lol. Besides, she doesn't need them for this fight anyways with above facts.

COINRETURNSLOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#95  Edited By COINRETURNSLOT

If we are comparing Willow to The Charmed Ones as they were on their respective TV shows, The Chamed Ones would win.   But, if we are battling Willow from Buffy Season 8 against The Charmed Ones from the Zenescope comic (or even vs. the TV show Charmed Ones),. There is no way Williow could lose. she is much more powerful, and is a single person.  

If I battle like this ever did occur, I wouldn't know what to do, since I would want both sides to win!

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@COINRETURNSLOT:  almost everything willow did in the comics she did in the show......willow stomps in comics or tv..the end
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#97  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

ignore comment, fixing threads

LordFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By LordFalcon

In the charmedverse, there are two types of witches, magical witches who possess innate magical abilities through hereditary bloodlines. They have one or more personal powers and they can also draw great power from within themselves - the power of three. They have a blessed natural mastery over magic. Scrying, Conjuring, Spellcasting, and Projection is second nature to them. Just like how breathing is natural to you and me. These are true geniune witches because they are born mystics and they can get even stronger through practice and trade. They are classified as one of the magical beings. It is who they are whether they like it or not. It's literally a part of their DNA/genetics. Yes, that's right....read it again. The charmed ones are the most powerful of these type. 

When you think about it the charmed ones are the wiccan equivalent of vampire slayers. It's their "calling". It is their "birthright". They are the chosen ones.

And then you have the "practitioners" who don't have magical powers but can borrow powers through external means. they are nothing more than second rate witches through trade only. "Practioners" of witchcraft can only use magic by drawing forth on external sources like gods. they have no magical powers whatsoever and they have limited control over mystical energies because of their lack of natural innate powers and bloodline. They are human and mortal. They can lose their powers by simply stop practicing their 'trade' , they'll eventually lose support from their benefactors. This type of witchcraft is like the magical equivalent of regular trades like becoming a doctor, scientist, lawyer, businessman, etc.  Willow belongs to this group.  

Because of the facts I stated above, the charmed ones will put a two-bit second rate hack like Dark Willow in her place. In the charmedverse, Willow isn't even a witch, but a classic, quintessential, stereotypical warlock practitioner. A diseased warlock who's in over her head. This would be a typical day for the Haliwells and when they're done, they'll go back to their daily lives. This would last for only half an episode. The sisters possess FAR greater conrol and manipulation of magic simply because of who and what they are. Willow is basically a glorified errand girl to the gods and magic. Dark Willow was slowly dying because the powers that don't belong to her were eating away at her. She had no control whatsoever. The magic was controlling her. She is nothing more than a human vessel to magic that is not connected to her in anyway.

LordFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By LordFalcon

Comparing The charmed ones to dark willow would be like comparing an overblessed athelete to a steriod abuser on the verge of self destruction
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By pcbh168

Willow. I like the Charmed Ones, but Willow is too much for them too handle. She was like a goddess at the end of the series and apparently she's way more powerful in the comics.