Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fragneto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nemesis has Sherry Birkins.  
William senses her and heads out to get her so that he can spawn new evolutionary G-Viruses. Nemesis is trying to take Sherry to the helicopter rendezvous point, but the helicoptor doesn't arrive until an other hour. Birkin's is getting closer being only 3 blocks away.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fragneto

Each can change forms if the battle gets rough.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

Hmm.  This is a tough one to call, but i'm going to go with Birkin.  Nemesis is basically a European version of the virus base which created Birkin (thanks to Lisa Trevor), however, Birkin has more vicious tansformations, so I think that he eventually would wear down Nemesis enough to destroy him.  Good battle, though.
Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
Nemesis.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... Birkin

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

I would say Nemesis on account of what it took to kill him versus what it took to kill Birkin. It will be a long bloody battle, but I plain think Nemesis is stronger and faster.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fragneto

Looks like people can't seem to make up their mind. Is this battle really 50/50?

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tron_bonne

Birkin's killed -or rather- absorbed Nemesis. 

The full analysis is here.

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NeonNemesis

Nemesis only wins in his original form and if he has the rocket launcher he might stand a little chance without the RL in the original form, but G3 or 4 eat him for dinner, other than that he gets destroyed, Birkin's "evolutions" are evolutions to adapt and overcome, Nemesis "evolutions" are in reality de-evolutions due to loss of his containment suit and exposure to an uncontroled virus, kinda like G5 is a sort of de-evolution due to it taking far more damage than the virus can adapt.
Hunterrawr1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hunterrawr1

if you read the chinese manga of resident evil 3 the nemesis actually defeats g birkin because the ne alpha parasite enhanced the nemesis strength intelligence and duribility higher then that of a normal tyrant and his weaponry posed a threat to birkin

Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hunterrawr1 said:

if you read the chinese manga of resident evil 3 the nemesis actually defeats g birkin because the ne alpha parasite enhanced the nemesis strength intelligence and duribility higher then that of a normal tyrant and his weaponry posed a threat to birkin

lolwut?

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Rumble Man

@Living_Monstrosity said:

@Hunterrawr1 said:

lolwut?

Not really, he needed help from the tyrants to lynch him when he was in the fifth transformation. He got stomped and needed backup. Before that he was doing fine though.

And its chinese Manhua not manga (that is japanese stuff)

Crimsonsentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crimsonsentry

im gonna go ahead and choose birkin

Avatar image for deactivated-5f11a9f7b0428
deactivated-5f11a9f7b0428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis stomp....he can tanked a shooting by Rail cannon and normal weapon can hurt birkin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f11aab627b3f
deactivated-5f11aab627b3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Original nemesis win Remake version G birkin stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. X was roughly comparable to Nemesis to start. And in Leon's play of RE2, Birkin creature rofl stomps Mr. X into oblivion. I mean, Final form Nemesis vs Final form Birkin seems like a clear win for Nemesis.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Going by original versions (which were the only versions around when the OP was made and only ones that should be used) Birkin should win in his later mutated bodies. Nemesis would give a good fight, through.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't the G- Virus supposed to be significantly more potent than the T virus anyway? And Birkin was on of the first legit monster creations as a result of it. So naturally, I'd consider Birkin the stronger of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Original nemesis die by 2 shot Rail cannon and 6 shot by Magnum.

Birkin can hurt him or no ?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Birkin

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WILLIAM BIRKIN WINS

Any way you slice it the nemesis is screwed. in the OG games Birkin is by feats and lore superior due to the nature of the G-Virus. G-Virus is in general superior to the T-virus and the Nemesis parasite would not mean a damn thing in a molecular battle for the control of the host.

In the new remakes of the series Nemesis is way bigger of a threat physically but if lore hasn't changed then the fact remains that G-birkin will just mutate to adapt to Nemesis. if you just look at it from a figthing standpoint Nemesis is superior but in a canon scenario G-Birkin would end up on top.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@michaeljulius: The comics aren't really referenced anywhere else and are mostly considered to be not canon.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

William Birkin

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thejdg

Nemesis parasite and T virus > G virus...

Nemesis wins.

Avatar image for powerlimitedmod
PowerLimitedMod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerlimitedmod: With weapons Nemesis could carry himself all the was until Stage 4. Stage 4 G-Birkin can take a bucketload of GAU ammo and/or many rockets.

PowerLimitedMod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PowerLimitedMod

@brownzeus: Normal weapon can hurt G-5 birkin but jill need Rail cannon for kill nemesis.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerlimitedmod: Nemesis needs access to a Tyrant corpse for his final form.
G5 is like a tank with no plating for the driver. It is closing into you with its mouth open. Very weak against guns. in a fistfight against Nemesis though it should be very effective at consuming the Tyrant body and Nemesis parasite.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerlimitedmod: BTW I love Resident Evil. I do not see enough of it on this site.
Thanks for reviving this thread.

PowerLimitedMod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PowerLimitedMod

@brownzeus: Original nemesis may be lose G-5 but if can use version remake he win.

Base nemesis >>> Mr. X super tyrant >>> G 2 birkin in version remake only.

Acid can hurt G- birkin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: Original nemesis may be lose G-5 but if can use version remake he win.

Base nemesis >>> Mr. X super tyrant >>> G 2 birkin in version remake only.

Acid can hurt G- birkin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In RE2 remake G1 Birkin also oneshot a tyrant with his hand. Didn't the bandages work as a protective piece as well?

That is G3 Birkin. That acid was supposedly also some kind of vaccine no? G4 takes a crapload of GAU shots to kill and or multiple rocket launcher shots if you unlock the premium shop.

I honestly am not sure about the remakes. The new dog form Nemesis was also a beast to face. it could very well take G4 Birkin on. If we talk about the new games Nemesis can win this.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Nemesis.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Hajduk

The comic answered this.

G4 Birkin > Nemesis 2 > Super Tyrant > G3 Birkin > Nemesis 1 > G2 Birkin > G1 Birkin > base Tyrant.

RazielOfRivia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The comic answered this.

G4 Birkin > Nemesis 2 > Super Tyrant > G3 Birkin > Nemesis 1 > G2 Birkin > G1 Birkin > base Tyrant.

Did they actually fight? Or did a character just say this.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk said:

The comic answered this.

Did they actually fight? Or did a character just say this.

Oh they fought alright. Tore each other to pieces violently over several issues.

AkiKinabalu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please people... William is superior than nemesis .. Saying otherwise is only a total fanboy .
1) The chinese manhua as many use it as reference already proved that G is stronger.. Nemesis need backup from four super tyrants to hold G3 off but yet get slaughtered by G in the end.

2) LORE... i cannot stress enough.. lore wise it is already stated G virus is superior to T virus only slight problem it is not as easy to transmit and spread since it need a highly compatible host. Other than that it is superior as it can regenerates faster and MUTATES to a stronger form each time it is massively injured. Nemesis is still a T-virus Tyrant only with an exception it has Nea Parasite that made it intelligent. Each of this so-call forms are actually a degradation of himself in that the nea parasite is trying to keep nemesis body together after sustaining injuries. The remake is a crap that ignores the lore. After Nemesis became the dog mutation from the infamous "Bitch can't even swim" scene and onward we can all agree it's not even nemesis anymore.

3) A lot of people saying it took rail gun to kill Nemesis and G5 was destroyed by conventional weapon...How many times did Claire and Leon think they destroyed William just to have him evolved and fought them again? The conventional weapon did not kill William.. instead it is just another cycle of injuring it and evolve it further to G6. The REAL DEAL that destroy William is the explosion from the Laboratory Core reactor that destroyed the train trailer where G5 was in in turn. G virus need to be decimated completely to prevent it from regenerating and mutating.

4) And people talking about Nemesis final form (if we are taking the crap remake as canon) will win G5... bad news for you.. G will swallow and merge with it as part of it's body.. see what it did with the train? Check out also the sewer in RE2 where part of the ecosystem already infected with G.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno, maybe it’s because I had an easy time dealing with Birkin back in the day but I’m not 100% convinced Birkin would win.

in Operation Raccoon City, Nemesis was stated to be the most powerful B.O.W. as of 1998.

the Rail cannon didn’t even kill Nemesis in the original. It did a number on him sure, but he survived and magnum bullets likely didn’t kill him either. It was probably the nuke.

Maybe lore wise the fully mutated version of Birkin would win but base forms? I’m backing Nemesis all day.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis for the Win.

AkiKinabalu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AkiKinabalu

Nemesis is the strongest stable BOW produced by Umbrella. Stronger than any tyrants variant.
G virus is a new product that haven't been fully endorsed by Umbrella. The fully developed G virus was destroyed in the sewer with William as the only living testimony slaughtering the elite team that was suppose to retrieve the virus sample to umbrella before they had a chance to get it. So G is not listed in their final product.
Nemesis is more popular among fans as the poster boy of BOW but that doesnt warrant him a win.
However, if he can retain his perfect form (the first intelligent form with weapons provided to him by umbrella) and specifically created some kind of countermeasure weapon to anti g virus and instructed by umbrella to decimate G, then he has a chance.

The earlier the fight ends, Nemesis will come out top but the later the fight ends, then G is the obvious victor.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Nemesis, I think he’s too durable and has the damage output to kill Birkin.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The G-Virus is just stronger than the T-Virus in the lore.

Nemesis is my favorite but he is just an amped Tyrant. G-Virus is stronger than ANY T-Virus creature.

AkiKinabalu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Thanks for the fact. I am not sure why people are still debating this when every lore already mentioned G virus is a superior virus. Nemesis at best is just an upgraded intelligent Tyrant. G is a different beast on another level.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thelocust619

@akikinabalu: Because these arent viruses fighting. These are subjects. An ant with the G virus probably isnt beating an elephant with the T virus, for example.

And here it is worth considering that Berkin just carelessly injected himself all willy nilly...he's basically just an infected with random useless mutations like a giant weak spot right on his shoulder. Nemesis was meticulously engineered to have as many benefits as possible while mitigating his downsides with things like the containment suit. It's not as simple as "haha, my AIDS is stronger than your HIV!"

Noncanon comics say Berkin wins up to Nemesis 2, canon games show Nemesis 3 is harder to put down. I don't see Berkin matching a railgun so Nemesis probably takes it in the end. It's pretty close either way, though.

DarkDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Birkin

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I see your point but I actually disagree.

An ant with the G Virus would defeat an elephant with the T Virus. The G Virus generates unlimited mutation. So the ant would grow larger and stronger than the elephant.

Think of all the giant bugs we’ve already seen in this series. None of them had the G Virus.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By thelocust619

@the_hajduk: Based on Berkin, the ant would probably be somewhat ant sized for several hours. If it took incrimental damage as Berkin did it could eventually mutate to giant sizes, sure...but if it got instakill stomped that's a wrap. It's not beating an elephant lol thats just too much.

But that is an extreme analogy, a way bigger difference than this match. I was only illustrating the point that this is more than just comparing two viruses. One was controlled and guided, the other was completely spontaneous and reckless. Even with one virus being more potent, the conceptual advantages are pretty much neutralized here.

All we're left with are feats...and honestly I can't see either dealing enough damage to put down the other but giving infinite time and a gun to my head...I just gotta go with the higher feat. Its def close tho

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t we go by feats over anything else on this forum? I mean lore is cool and all, but lorewise Supergirl is stronger than Superman according to DC, despite Superman having better feats.