Tao
Tao

The Doctor 
The Doctor 

Mr. Majestic
Mr. Majestic

Winter 
Winter 

Marvel's team: Franklin Richards, Silver Surfer, Sentry (has Void and can die), Thanos and Proteus 
Franklin Richards 
Franklin Richards 

Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer

Sentry w/Void 
Sentry w/Void 

Thanos 
Thanos 

Proteus 
Proteus 

Rules may change. 
No speed blitzing or possession. No items like the Creation Blades or the Infinity Gauntlet.  
Win by death, KO or BFR. 
Each team has one day to prep.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By daak1212

Im leaning with Wildstorm here. Jenny is kinda out of Richards league. Also Tao is here so he can easily kill off Proteus and Sentry (WTF is he even doing here?)

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By YoungGunna

Wildstorm due mostly to Jenny...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Just to be clear, Tao doesn't have his reality warping here. Just his persuasion, intellect and related abilities.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Billy Batson

Wildstorm
BB

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Tao would talk the Marvel team in to killing them selves 

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

thats one hell of a Marvel roster imo & Tao could have problems trying to force Thanos into his bidding..

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Wildstorm. 
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#9  Edited By Deadcool

Tao, huh? Looks badass...

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IcePrince_X

Tao can manipulate all Marvel characters.... one of his appeal is that he looks harmless.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren
@Deadcool said:

It's the way his tie and hair flutter in the breeze.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadcool

@CitizenBane said:

@Deadcool said:

It's the way his tie and hair flutter in the breeze.
Exactly
Exactly
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crackerjack82

This goes to wildstorm, hands down, jenny and Tao can more or less do this on there own, then you add majestic, who would tear sentry apart, aand go at it with thanos

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By difficlus

@crackerjack82 said:

This goes to wildstorm, hands down, jenny and Tao can more or less do this on there own, then you add majestic, who would tear sentry apart, aand go at it with thanos

basically this..

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By super_psycho

Wildstorm

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By slick23

Any feats for both teams?

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crackerjack82

the doctor brought winter fuji hellstrike, and a slew of others back from the dead, Majestic speaks for himself

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheFallenOne

@super_psycho said:

Wildstorm

@difficlus

said:

@crackerjack82 said:

basically this..

@crackerjack82

said:

@Deadcool

said:

@TheGoldenOne

said:

Wildstorm.

@spiderbat87

said:

Tao would talk the Marvel team in to killing them selves

@Billy Batson

said:

Wildstorm
BB

@YoungGunna

said:

Wildstorm due mostly to Jenny...

@daak1212

said:

Im leaning with Wildstorm here. Jenny is kinda out of Richards league. Also Tao is here so he can easily kill off Proteus and Sentry (WTF is he even doing here?)

And again serious Wilstorm wanking here. Even without speed blitz or mind rape Frankiln (can solo entire WS team with enough time) Surfer, Thanos and Void/Sentry can defeat anyone easily(in 1 vs 1 matches). Although Jenny, Doctor and Tao have power to decimate Marvel team if given time(also in 1 vs 1 situation). Now how can Surfer defeat all of the above ? Well he can:

- create a massive black hole with energy discharge or create black holes in their heads (non of WS team is capable of surviving a black hole)

- can go to astral plane and soulrape any of team WS members

- can just go intangible and decimate them

- can drain them

- has too much fire power for them to take

Those are just some of the ways he can decimate WS

Thanos can do many things similar to Surfer and is more powerful, so do the math.

Void/Sentry

Well you can hate him and downgrade him as much as you want, but point is. He is just a powerhouse like it or not. Has massive matter manipulation powers, uber telepathy, energy discharges powerful enough to destroy entire planets (stated when fought genis Vell), and more important FEAR MANIPULATION and POWERS OVER DARKNESS AND LIGHT. OP disabled his immortality but it really doesn't matter.

Now let's compare team members.

Franklin Richards is > Jenny, i dare you all to mention just a single feat which will put Jenny over Franklin + Franklin can do more, he has actuall reality warping while Jenny only has manipulation of quantum particles (quantum dynamics manipulation). Franklin can easily defeat Jenny. Franklin is the most powerful for both teams here and has the greatest potential. Even if we include statements he is above Doctor. Doc was stated to be able to recreate the universe, Franklin was stated to have reality warping powers on infinite scale (including omniverse) and that posses power of Celestial.

Doctor is the 2nd most powerful individual for both teams , but can be taken down by Thanos. Powerful energy blast for example should do the work.

Or we can switch Franklin vs Doctor and Thanos vs Jenny

Winter is going down by Void/Sentry and Surfer wil decimate Majestic

This was without prep time included. I also excluded Tao and Proteus because OP MADE THEM USELESS(Well mainly Tao) IN THIS MATCH. IT WAS STATED NO MINDRAPE(WHAT TAO DOES) AND NO POSSESSIOn (PROTEUS), anyway Proteus is still formidable in energetic form(far more than when he posseses someone, but also unstable), and that gives advantage to Marvel team.

Now with prep time things get a little bit different, since we have Majestic and Tao. But Thanos is the master of prep and has far greater resources than both Majestic and Tao(basicly doesn't have nay resources at all), and we have Surfer (also a briliant mind) + with Power Cosmic (will tell him everything he needs to know about Wildstorm team). Fight won't be easy but Marvel will take the win, since they are more powerful and have better prep ability.

Even if OP includes mind rape Marvel would still win. Although Tao would make uber problems, Franklin, Void/Sentry, Surfer, Thanos and Proteus(rather in the bottom of the most powerful) are basilcy the most powerful telepaths in Marvel universe, each of them could easily mindrape Majestic, Jenny, Doctor and Winter at the same time with fatal results for WS team.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deadcool

@TheFallenOne: Sir, I never said that Wildstorm wins this battle, I just said that Tao looks badass, but I don't know who are those characters...

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin

Gonna go with Marvel, here.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren

MINDRAPE IS ALLOWED NOW 

GOD HELP US ALL

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By progenitorigin

...actually, Wildstorm has Albert Wesker with their Resident Evil comics... 

I may need to change my vote. ;P
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Deadcool said:

@TheFallenOne: Sir, I never said that Wildstorm wins this battle, I just said that Tao looks badass, but I don't know who are those characters...

That's why i qouted you.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@progenitor said:
...actually, Wildstorm has Albert Wesker with their Resident Evil comics...      I may need to change my vote. ;P
hahaha
Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Or35ti

I say Wildstorm. Tao's a major asset and could probably convince Sentry to power down or something, while Jenny takes Silver Surfer, Doctor takes Franklin, Majestic takes Thanos, and Winter holds off Proteus long enough for the other guys to finish off their fighters and come help him out if he needs.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Deadcool

@TheFallenOne said:

That's why i qouted you.

I know who are the Marvel ones, I don't know the Wildstorm ones...

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By daak1212

@IcePrince_X: The hell are you high? How would he manipulate Thanos and the Surfer?

@TheFallenOne: Jenny is on a higher tier than Franklin

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Or35ti said:

I say Wildstorm. Tao's a major asset and could probably convince Sentry to power down or something, while Jenny takes Silver Surfer, Doctor takes Franklin, Majestic takes Thanos, and Winter holds off Proteus long enough for the other guys to finish off their fighters and come help him out if he needs.

you're scenario won't happen. Reason are:

Franklin > Doctor

Thanos >>>> Majestic (ha smore than 1 000 000 ways of killing Majestic)

Proteus > Winter

Sentry/Void > Tao - fear manipulation and since mindrape is alowed it's more like Sentry/Void >>>>>>>> Tao in this case, since he can also rip him apart and resist him long enough

Surfer >>>>> Jenny (for example soulrape her)

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daak1212

@TheFallenOne: I cant really comment on most of this except the Jenny and Sentry thing. Sentry is already unstable as fuck so Tao can just word rape him. Surfer has nothing on Jenny. Jenny pretty much wipes her ass with reality. I doubt a soul rape would work and Im thinking you mean taking her to the astral plane.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Dex_Starr

/Shines the Buckshot signal

@progenitor said:

...actually, Wildstorm has Albert Wesker with their Resident Evil comics... I may need to change my vote. ;P

Those are DC now since they ended Wildstorm last year.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
Wildstorm. 
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crackerjack82

@TheFallenOne said:

What.... Thanos > darkseid

darkseid> superman

Majestic >>>> superman

Majestic >Thanos

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheFallenOne

@daak1212 said:

That can't be based on anything. I already asked for a single feat or statement which would make her above Franklin. Everything she can do Franklin can do and he can also do more than her

@daak1212 said:

@TheFallenOne: I cant really comment on most of this except the Jenny and Sentry thing. Sentry is already unstable as fuck so Tao can just word rape him. Surfer has nothing on Jenny. Jenny pretty much wipes her ass with reality. I doubt a soul rape would work and Im thinking you mean taking her to the astral plane.

This is Void/Sentry - the monster, not Robert. Robert becomes weaker and unstable because of the Void, but when they have common enemy the become quite bad ass team. Molecule man is one exmaple of their effectivness. And before you mention hellcarrier, i'll remind you that WS team would need a plot device called Norn Stones (magical stones in Marvel universe) which can depower Sentry Void extremly in order for hellcarrier to be effective. Void/Sentry can mind rape or fear rape Tao. Is far stronger, has energy blasts and can resist him long enough in order to fire energy beam to kill him or to rip him apart (since speed blitz is forbidden).

Sure that Jenny has ways of killing Surfer. But Surfer has far more ways of killing Jenny, and can become imune to Jenny. If he becomes intangible or goes on astral plane Jenny can't do anything to him (especially in other case) and can't protect herself from him. Or he can simply mind rape her, create black hole in her head, etc...

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheFallenOne

@crackerjack82 said:

@TheFallenOne said:

What.... Thanos > darkseid

darkseid> superman

Majestic >>>> superman

Majestic >Thanos

Well i hope you're joking. If not than your logic is totaly wrong. When Majestic endures being sucke into a black hole and destroy a planet as a side effect of arm-lock with Classic Drax, than we will start thinking about possibility of Majestic having 0.00000001% chance to survive 1 second in a match against Thanos. Until then zero chance against Thanos.

And Majestic >>>> Superman in your dreams maybe. But in reality Superman > Majestic. Although with Creation Blades Majestic wins against Superman, but that isn't a fair battle.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Saren

@TheFallenOne: Jenny has absorbed universes into herself and created alternate realities like Infinite City on a whim. She can also call on infinite copies of herself from across the multiverse to help her. She also has battle experience, unlike Franklin, and is smarter, more versatile and just downright more vicious than he is. When she was knocked into the bleed by Henry Bendix, she was able to sort through infinite possible universes and return within minutes. And Jenny can enter the astral plane as well, she's been doing it since she was 8. Franklin can have all the potential in the world, he doesn't have the battle feats to back it up. At current levels, he's as strong as the weakest Celestial. Jenny wins based on age and experience if nothing else.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By daak1212

@TheFallenOne said:

@daak1212 said:

That can't be based on anything. I already asked for a single feat or statement which would make her above Franklin. Everything she can do Franklin can do and he can also do more than her

@daak1212 said:

This is Void/Sentry - the monster, not Robert. Robert becomes weaker and unstable because of the Void, but when they have common enemy the become quite bad ass team. Molecule man is one exmaple of their effectivness. And before you mention hellcarrier, i'll remind you that WS team would need a plot device called Norn Stones (magical stones in Marvel universe) which can depower Sentry Void extremly in order for hellcarrier to be effective. Void/Sentry can mind rape or fear rape Tao. Is far stronger, has energy blasts and can resist him long enough in order to fire energy beam to kill him or to rip him apart (since speed blitz is forbidden).

Sure that Jenny has ways of killing Surfer. But Surfer has far more ways of killing Jenny, and can become imune to Jenny. If he becomes intangible or goes on astral plane Jenny can't do anything to him (especially in other case) and can't protect herself from him. Or he can simply mind rape her, create black hole in her head, etc...

1. Jenny has been warping realities and playing with time since she was a young girl, Frankin only has MC2

2. Void Sentry is a scrub so quite it, and dont you even dare bring up Molecule Man as an example that was a horrid peice of shit comic. The hell are you high? Tao has way more mind rape feats than Void crab whos only mind raping seems in the form of Sentry's guilt. The logic of Surfer creating a black hole in her head is equal to Jenny putting an exploding universe in the Srufer's heart. Jenny is more powerful and has way better feats than Surfer.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@TheFallenOne: Superman is more powerful than Majestic? That's just stupid. Superman needed help to move the Earth, while Majestic was tossing solar systems around. He's millenia older than Superman, and has more experience in every field.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By IcePrince_X

@daak1212 said:

@IcePrince_X: The hell are you high? How would he manipulate Thanos and the Surfer?

Sorry but I am not high. I just now most of the Marvel Characters and more or less how Tao can manipulate all of the characters of Marvel.

Any way about Tao: As to how the power of Tao operates is very much a mystery... but he can utter a few words or even just one word and it has a variety of effect to the person he intends to manipulate. Have you read his profile here in Comic Vine? he can now even give body signals and gestures and it can have effect on his intended target. He was also able to harness powers from superheroes now.

Franklin, Proteus and Sentry have a fragile character that Tao can manipulate and I believe Thanos and Silver Surfer is also susceptible to his manipulations. He was able to make the WildCATs nearly kill each other even with out them noticing it.

I know Silver Surfer and Thanos has psychological issues and thats how Tao can manipulate them. He doesn't even need to talk to them to size them off and analyze them in how to attack their psyche.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saren

@IcePrince_X:He doesn't even need to speak, he can manipulate people with facial twitches and blinking, even.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IcePrince_X

I did say that already.

I do agree that Marvel has big guns but has psychological issues that Tao can manipulate.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By Dex_Starr

@CitizenBane said:

@TheFallenOne: Superman is more powerful than Majestic? That's just stupid. Superman needed help to move the Earth, while Majestic was tossing solar systems around. He's millenia older than Superman, and has more experience in every field.

Don't bother, he has a deep hatred for Mr Majestic even though Buckshot has proven him wrong about 300 times.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Saren

bada bump

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheFallenOne

@CitizenBane said:

@TheFallenOne: Jenny has absorbed universes into herself and created alternate realities like Infinite City on a whim. She can also call on infinite copies of herself from across the multiverse to help her. She also has battle experience, unlike Franklin, and is smarter, more versatile and just downright more vicious than he is. When she was knocked into the bleed by Henry Bendix, she was able to sort through infinite possible universes and return within minutes. And Jenny can enter the astral plane as well, she's been doing it since she was 8. Franklin can have all the potential in the world, he doesn't have the battle feats to back it up. At current levels, he's as strong as the weakest Celestial. Jenny wins based on age and experience if nothing else.

First of all this is totaly wrong info. Jenny has never absorbed universes into herself (if you're lienig on purpose than shame on you), only at the end of the Number of the Beast 8 she absorbed a ''baby universe", to stop it triggering new Big Bang and recreating the WildStorm universe. And she died in the proces or was deleted from existance - wasn't specificly stated. Her greates feat is creating the pocket dimension Infinity City - where all of her ancestors stayed. And again you're posting false info about Bleed and Henry Bendix. She had a help from Doctors and she didn't sort through Bleed by herself

Franklin has created pocket universes, alternate realities on several ocassions (Jenny only created 2 pocket dimension(world with bunnies can't even be considered as pocket dimension) ), and has never created alternate reality) and in Fantastic Four 574 he created and entire universe (feat which outclasses both Jenny and Doctor). Saying that Franklin has no fighting exp is simply proving that you either know very little about him or just you're biased. Franklin was fighting foes far more powerful than anything Authority ever faced. Roma stated that he is as powerful as Celestial, Doom stated that he is more powerfull than Celestial. He is powerful enough to scare Galactus. He even vrough Galactus back from being dead. He has uber telepathy and telekinesis, astral projection, dream projections etc... Jenny can only manipulate with quantum particles. Franklin also has that power + above mentioned + reality warping. He outclasses her in every aspect. And he is a son of super genius, so for sure he has enough inteligence to rival and surpass Jenny.

And Jenny can't enter the astral plane, that never happened. Post a scan to back up your claim if you think i'm wrong. Also she can't call on infinite copies of herself. That's because WildStorm verse doesn't have infinite universes it just around 194 000 universe (was stated in one Authority comic, can't remember which one). Also in order to call her copy she would need to travel to that dimension and call it. That's how she summoned several alternate reality versions of herself. If she was to call all of them she would have to travel to all 194 000 universes and call them.

@CitizenBane said:

I strongly recomend that you don't call my opinion stupid. And the only thing stupid here is you posting false info. Majestic has never ever tossed a solar system, not to mention solar systems. His feat of rearenging our solar system TOOK DECADES TO BE ACOMPLISHED. And he only moved, Earth, Mercury and Moon. Added a comet into solar system as a 10th planet. Solified Jupiter by superheating it with laser vision (Superman encompassed entire planet with his heat vision), and commented that he will need to figure the way how to make it gas giant again. He created another Sun (smaller) by using ancient ritual created by one of the Universal (Xonstructales), so it wasn't by Majestic's own power. And what people failed to realize is that MAJESTIC WAS PUSHING THE PLANET AND SUPERMAN WAS PULLING. PUSHING IS EASIER THAN PULLING. Majestic had a special gloves which prevented planet from colapsing under it's own weight. Superman didn't have such gloves, so he couldn't push a planet, and he had to resort to pulling. That explains why he needed help. And Superman has better strength feats than moving Earth (Majestros greates strength feat). Those feats are holding a black hole in his hand (although small that black hole had more mass than Earth) and moving Mageddon. There are also some unquatifable feats which are uber. And Superman is far more durble than Majestic.

So there goes the famous bull Majestic > Superman.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@CitizenBane said:

Don't bother, he has a deep hatred for Mr Majestic even though Buckshot has proven him wrong about 300 times.

First of all Buckshot hasn't proven me wrong ever. He was just posting his fanfic, speculation and hyped feats (which are the reason why everybody thinks Majestic > Superman), which have nothing to do with actual facts. By the way CitizenBane don't nother with Hohenheim he has a deep hatred towards me, because I owned him badly several times.

CRTrobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CRTrobinson

@TheFallenOne: you are awesome, remind me to not try to argue against you in these boards. just wow.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren
@TheFallenOne:  Here she sorts through infinite possible realities to return to her own. She couldn't possibly have had help from the Doctor, considering Habib had almost zero experience with his powers.

Teleports into the Garden Of Ancestral Memory, which is on the astral plane.

Not even going to bother with the Majestic vs Superman argument, as I've seen Buckshot's replies to you on the subject. You're not going to listen, anyway.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheFallenOne

@CRTrobinson said:

@TheFallenOne: you are awesome, remind me to not try to argue against you in these boards. just wow.

Thanks man. Too bad nobody listens to the facts anymore.@CitizenBane said:

@TheFallenOne: Here she sorts through infinite possible realities to return to her own. She couldn't possibly have had help from the Doctor, considering Habib had almost zero experience with his powers.

Teleports into the Garden Of Ancestral Memory, which is on the astral plane.

Not even going to bother with the Majestic vs Superman argument, as I've seen Buckshot's replies to you on the subject. You're not going to listen, anyway.

Those scans you posted prove nothing. Garden of Ancestral Memory is simply a dimension and not astral plane. And first scan only confirms that you were wrong. Since it shows that she was lost. If you read the scans i posted it stated that she had help from DOCTORS and not DOCTOR. She found her way out after she found carrier.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#48  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Responding to the OP: Tao's role will be manipulating Sentry and if Osborn could do it, Tao can do it in his sleep, he'd just need protecting for a few seconds and that's easy enough for the two reality warpers on his team to provide, probably without them even having to think about it (Jenny was auto-shielding against nukes since almost before she could talk). Six on four now. (Tao could do the same with Proteus since he's unstable and Franklin because he's a child, but I won't go down that road.) Majestic's job is taking out Surfer. He can't blitz but speed-building isn't out of the question and Surfer actually has a pretty crummy track record against tech. I've gone over it before, but he's gone down to tech with alarming regularity. Majestic could incapacitate him or, if he really wants to, take Surfer's power for himself. (Even if Surfer got going, nothing he did with energy would get past Jenny or The Doctor.) Six on three now. Void/Sentry, PC Majestic, and Winter (the lightweight unless Maj gave him some of the PC) take Thanos if Majestic weren't capable of doing it himself. Jenny and The Doctor against Franklin and Proteus is the real fight (again, assuming Tao didn't get them on the WS side too) and I'm not really about reality warping fights, but I think Jenny and The Doctor are far more skilled and in control of their powers if absolutely nothing else.

@CitizenBane said:

A post worth being seen again.

@TheFallenOne - I'm not going to go through all the things you said that were incorrect since I've done it beforet, I'm just going to hit on the ones that stuck out most to me this time.

"And [Franklin] is a son of super genius, so for sure he has enough inteligence to rival and surpass Jenny."

That's not how that works. Franklin isn't a genius just because Reed is a genius. Valeria is a genius and that's because she is a genius on her own merit. You can clearly see the difference between Valeria and Franklin in the F4 comics. They're not both on the same level just because of their father.

"Also in order to call her copy she would need to travel to that dimension and call it. That's how she summoned several alternate reality versions of herself. If she was to call all of them she would have to travel to all 194 000 universes and call them."

In Authority: Prime The Doctor called on alternate versions of Jenny to help him fight her and he did it without going anywhere. Jenny demonstrated the power to prevent those copies from coming and making them stay in their own universes and she did that without walking each one back to its own place. Both of those characters are able to rip open holes in the multiverse and call for help and they can do it without going anywhere.

"His feat of rearenging our solar system TOOK DECADES TO BE ACOMPLISHED. And he only moved, Earth, Mercury and Moon."

It only took decades because there was a lot more to do than just pushing planets and he wanted to keep every part of it a secret from the whole world so he had to do a lot of things at specially planned times. And though we only saw him move a few planets in the first comic, it's said later that he moved them all.

Also, we've gone over the push/pull thing and Superman needing help. Pushing and pulling the same weight takes the same amount of force. There's really only a difference when there's a surface that the object is being moved on and the direction of the push or pull could send the object into that surface and cause resistance. That's not a problem in space. At least as far as I understand it (and that's assuming the writers were thinking that hard instead of just thinking "oooohhhh, you'd have to be really strong to move a planet").

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Saren
@Buckshot: Proteus's warping is very localized, warping Edinburgh is his best feat IIRC. He's not on Jenny or Franklin's level.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#50  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CitizenBane said:

@Buckshot: Proteus's warping is very localized, warping Edinburgh is his best feat IIRC. He's not on Jenny or Franklin's level.

For some reason I remember him as having greater powers. I think it's just a skewed memory of Exiles, something about them hopping through different worlds and causing emotional damage to some of my favorite characters at the time (I still mourn Morph and Blink's relationship with Mimic, that series is the only one where death really got me) just magnified my image of him. Or maybe I just rather overrate a character I don't know well than lowball them. Thanks for letting me know though. Franklin is the only real threat then and if Tao doesn't get him, The Doctor will, and if The Doctor doesn't get him, Jenny will, and if Jenny doesn't get him for some crazy reason, Jenny and The Doctor will get him together. That little boy doesn't stand a chance.