#1 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Team battle! Fight takes place in NY City.

WildCATS

1. Grifter

2. Voodoo

3. Zealot

4. Nemesis

5. Agent Orange

6. Ladytron

7. Jet

8. Warblade

vs

1. Wolverine

2. Deadpool

3. Fantomex

4. Psylocke

5. Cluster

6. Domino

7. Shatterstar

8. X-23

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match-up... I am deadlock with this one. Each team offers something that can be an advantage rather than a liability.

#3 Posted by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

I don´t really know Cluster but if she is also able to misdirect then i think the X-men wins this. I don´t see them overcoming two misdirection user.

#4 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Has she displayed powers yet?

#5 Posted by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

Has she displayed powers yet?

Like i said i haven´t seen Cluster before so i don´t know. And i don´t know if misdirection works on robots like Ladytron if it dosen´t i think The C.A.T´s could win if Ladytron takes out Fantomex and Cluster if she has his powers too. But i admit Ladytron taking out both before the rest of her team is defeated is a bit far stretched.

#6 Posted by Veitha (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex solos?

#7 Posted by Saren (25280 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not 100% sure Fantomex himself can misdirect anymore, forget about Cluster. I vaguely recall something about his misdirection depending on his three brains, and he only has one at the moment. Cluster's only feat so far is setting up the foundations of some weird sexual tension. Without misdirection, neither of them really have much of a shot against someone like Warblade. In fact the only person on the X-Force team who could beat Warblade is Psylocke, thanks to her telepathy, but if Grifter puts a bullet in her skull or if Nemesis chops off her head before she can lay a psychic whammy, her team is pretty much screwed. Of course, Domino could simply thunderclap the WildC.A.T.S to death, I suppose......

Moderator
#8 Edited by Strider92 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

Voodoo and Ladytron won't be effected by misdirection (Voodoo definitely not) if they take out Cluster (which they can) then they will win.

I'll go with the WildCATS.

Online
#9 Posted by Saren (25280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Voodoo and Ladytron won't be effected by misdirection (Voodoo definitely not)

Why not? Misdirection has affected machines before, and better telepaths than Voodoo as well.

Moderator
#10 Edited by Strider92 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Strider92 said:

Voodoo and Ladytron won't be effected by misdirection (Voodoo definitely not)

Why not? Misdirection has affected machines before, and better telepaths than Voodoo as well.

Voodoo is not only a telepath. Due to her she heritage has a unique ability called the "Sight" which allows her to see anything as it truly is regardless of the circumstances. When has misdirection worked on machines?

Online
#11 Posted by Saren (25280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Strider92 said:

Voodoo and Ladytron won't be effected by misdirection (Voodoo definitely not)

Why not? Misdirection has affected machines before, and better telepaths than Voodoo as well.

Voodoo is not only a telepath. Due to her she heritage has a unique ability called the "Sight" which allows her to see anything as it truly is regardless of the circumstances. When has misdirection worked on machines?

I remember it working on some Deathloks, and then later on a Celestial ship during The Dark Angel Saga. Voodoo's Sight doesn't work that way to the best of my knowledge. It lets her see if someone's body is being used as a Daemonite meatsuit, nothing more.

Moderator
#12 Posted by Strider92 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I'll try and find the scans. I'm pretty sure its not exclusive to just daemonites.

Online
#13 Posted by Saren (25280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Here's the first ever appearance of Voodoo's Sight, used against a Daemonite; and in the issue right after this one Emp describes the Sight as the ability to see a Daemonite that's possessing a human body.

Moderator
#14 Posted by Strider92 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: It seems I was mistaken I retract my argument!

Online
#15 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Wild. C.A.T's ftw

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

WildCATS should win.