User Lists: 10

Barnes, Ted can't win against his gear and cybernetic arm

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is Wildcat as agile as Bucky? Because that location will really let Bucky take advantage of his acrobatics.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Is Wildcat as agile as Bucky? Because that location will really let Bucky take advantage of his acrobatics.

Dodges machine gun fire on the daily and has tagged jay garrick more than once.

Bucky stomps AFAIK.

This is not a stomp, ted has dodged gun fire many times before and he hits harder in close quarters.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thenaughtytitan: dodging gunfire doesn't put you at winter soldier level. Tim drake dodges gun fire easily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky stomps

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@allstarsuperman said:

@thenaughtytitan: dodging gunfire doesn't put you at winter soldier level. Tim drake dodges gun fire easily.

What has Bucky done speed wise? it is not only dodging gunfire, WC has a lot of impressive feats.

Bucky only has one clip and WC has dodged machine gun fire from a room full of people on two separate occasions.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bucky can use his arm to electrocute Ted.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Bucky has thrown his shield into incoming sniper bullets after they are fires. Cut Hawkeye's arrows out of the air while fighting Wolverine IIRC. He's also shot Hawkeye's arrows and daredevils club out of the air.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan: Bucky has thrown his shield into incoming sniper bullets after they are fires. Cut Hawkeye's arrows out of the air while fighting Wolverine IIRC. He's also shot Hawkeye's arrows and daredevils club out of the air.

Impressive but I do not think that puts him a level above Ted.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bucky

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see people just picking Bucky and not really trying to state why. I'm choosing Bucky because he can electrocute Ted and by pass whatever high end blunt force durability feats Ted may have.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ted is confusing because IIRC he had some strange curse on him that he can die over and over and he keeps coming back.

I think it was originally limited to 9 lives but then it was dis-proven to be even more than that.

Bucky probably wins via better overall showings; however, Ted ain't no slouch.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19 god_spawn  Moderator

Bucky has a better track record against more skilled opponents, IMO. I'd take him over Grant.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thetruebarryallen said:

Ted is confusing because IIRC he had some strange curse on him that he can die over and over and he keeps coming back.

I think it was originally limited to 9 lives but then it was dis-proven to be even more than that.

Bucky probably wins via better overall showings; however, Ted ain't no slouch.

yeah, it was a curse put on him by king inferno. Zatara countered the curse(which was to make ted a cat I think) and instead of turning him into a cat he gained 9 lives. He at one point thought he had only one live left but apparently his lives work in a cycle, he basically has 9 lives at all times even if he is killed. For him to truly be put down I think someone would have to kill him 9 times in rapid succession otherwise a new cycle of lives would come about.

@lukehero said:

I see people just picking Bucky and not really trying to state why. I'm choosing Bucky because he can electrocute Ted and by pass whatever high end blunt force durability feats Ted may have.

He is able to electrocute Ted but that is not allowed in this fight, He can use the gun and knife I gave him but passed that I am not allowing him any other advantages.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan: Hmmm not going to help him with Bucky's agility and shooting.

Dodging machin gun fire is not going to help him? LOL. I am not saying that it means he will dodge all of it but seriously? It is not going to help him one bit? Sure bud.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: you presented dodging machine gun fire like it's not a standard feat Street levelers have. Sam Wilson, Crossbones and Hawkeye dodge gunfire and Bucky has shown clear superiority over them. Also, we're not buds.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan: you presented dodging machine gun fire like it's not a standard feat Street levelers have. Sam Wilson, Crossbones and Hawkeye dodge gunfire and Bucky has shown clear superiority over them. Also, we're not buds.

It is not necessarily a standard feat street levelers have because wildcat dodged automatic fire from a room full of people(twice)

You asked if wildcat was as agile as bucky and I presented a few agility feats, stop trying to turn this into an argument, I made the thread.

Also, we're not buds

Really? I am awestruck, but we have been friends for so long, how could you do this to me?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mickey-mouse

@thenaughtytitan:

He is able to electrocute Ted but that is not allowed in this fight, He can use the gun and knife I gave him but passed that I am not allowing him any other advantages.

Oh. I would probably add that to the OP then. Can't Bucky still grab grant with his metal arm and shoot him at point blank range? Wildcat has to get close to do any damage to WS, and WS can choose not to shoot until he's right up in his face.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By slimj87d

@thenaughtytitan: Okay, but I asked if he's agility feats to keep up with this kind of environment. Dodging machine gun fire doesn't prove he has agility feats, you can Dodge gunfire without having Nightwing like skills. There's no context behind the statement.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan: Okay, but I asked if he's agility feats to keep up with this kind of environment. Dodging machine gun fire doesn't prove he has agility feats, you can Dodge gunfire without having Nightwing like skills. There's no context behind the statement.

I will upload them, one of them shows great agility.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@lukehero said:

@thenaughtytitan:

Oh. I would probably add that to the OP then. Can't Bucky still grab grant with his metal arm and shoot him at point blank range? Wildcat has to get close to do any damage to WS, and WS can choose not to shoot until he's right up in his face.

Getting in close with wildcat may not work out too well for him. Ted has a lot of fights were he grapples/throws short devastating punches and or headbutts.

(edit) can you bump the thread so I can post scans of wildcat for slim?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse

@thenaughtytitan: Well in theory(unless Wildcat has some sort of healing powers), all Bucky needs to do is land one shot. Even though Wildcat may have some avoidance feats, at that close of range it would take some supreme bullet timing for a good shooter like Bucky to miss.

Bump.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By AZTERIX_

Bucky is trained as a living weapon and is incredibly skilled in H2H, along with being an expert marksman. He is willing to do WHATEVER it takes, going for the killshot immediately. Bucky also has some pretty great reaction times, I say takes 7/10

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@slimj87d: @slimj87d: I had to upload them twice because my first post was eaten, just finished again and I hit reply to you, it ATE MY SCANS, give me 5 mins and they will be up.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@slimj87d:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is one of his more acrobatic showings. He uses his agility and acrobatic skill to maneuver out of the way of gun fire, in the process he has the gun men shooting each other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the scans above it appears that he dodges the gun fire after it is fired. He may have moved when the shooters said "fire" but it is still an impressive feat nonetheless. Again, he tricks the gunmen into shooting each other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are probably the most impressive scans, he dodges lots of gunfire and even catches an arrow. He knocks out Hawkman after this btw.

He has fought some fast people as well, he fought tigress who has superhuman agility, a mind controlled Jay Garrick, Ted got some hits in on Jay and even tanked one, nobody won the fight btw, and of course he went up against Hawkman(whom I could swear has bullet dodging or blocking showings)

I think that ted can hang with Bucky agility/speed wise.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@lukehero said:

@thenaughtytitan: Well in theory(unless Wildcat has some sort of healing powers), all Bucky needs to do is land one shot. Even though Wildcat may have some avoidance feats, at that close of range it would take some supreme bullet timing for a good shooter like Bucky to miss.

Bump.

I would say the scans above show he should be able to dodge close range pistol fire.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By slimj87d

@thenaughtytitan: thanks, those are quite impressive. I definitely think he would be able to chase after Bucky and keep him from having higher ground advantages.

I'm not sure if wildcat can deal with Bucky's agility and marksmanship combo together though. I have a lot of the feats here.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/nightwing-vs-winter-soldier-4-rounds-1611019/?page=2

Bucky also has the knife, Mechanical arm and bullet proof impact resistant suit, all those give him the striking, strength and durability advantage.

I don't know much about wildcat so I'll leave the debating up to others. I can only point out Bucky certainly has a advantage in gear.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Well you have to remember that he has limited ammo too. Wildcat could potentially dodge until poof, bucky is out of ammo.

Even if Wildcat does get hit by either a bullet or a knife maybe even multiple times, I would bet on him not going down. Ted is ridiculously tough, cheetah slashed the hell out of him multiple times and he ended up trapping her and triumphing, Ted has tanked explosions also. I give Ted the clear durability advantage even though WS's armor. How strong is WS's mechanic arm? Ted has stalemated atom smasher in arm wrestling, has bucky done anything on that level(just curious)?

I think this fight is really interesting, it would go to Ted no doubt if it were pure h2h but with the weapons it makes it pretty close.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Ted is agile. Probably not as good, but using acrobatics won't matter because Ted is pretty agile himself.

When Ted was alone in the JSA's headquarters, some few members of the Injustice League came to the headquarter and Ted managed to escape them while being inside the house, while only using a towel, because he was newly done bathing.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I freaking hate the mobile version of this website I accidentally tapped delete post while scrolling, they really need to get rid of that shit or at least confirm that you want to delete your post.

Reposting

@thenaughtytitan: it's pretty strong, easily punches through bulletproof metal. He's ripped and cut the bottom of a car with ease.

While holding back, he one shot KO 50s Cap who is supposed to be twice the physical stats of Steve Rogers. Bucky stated Steve is 3 times the physicals of himself.

He's punched Mr. Hyde like 15 feet away with it. Mr. Hyde weighs 420 pounds. He's also punched the wrecker in the stomach and hurt him.

He's punched a hole through a monsters chest with it also. Pretty much if you're peak human, the arm can one shot you because he's one shot

So pretty much the arm can one shot someone twice as durable as Steve Rogers with ease. It can send a 420 lb superhuman flying around 15 feet. It can squeeze and crush sheet metal. It can punch through a humans chest with ease and metal walls as well.

Combat wise, WS is pretty formidable. He was able to beat Ursa Major with a depowered arm. Wolverine puts him around Dare Devil's level, although senses on the vine are that Bucky doesn't have enough showings to back that claim up (yet).