Wildcat vs KingPin

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Classic Kingpin is being used here (no cane, that would be spite IMO). Who is a great fighter and has great durability and overall fighting skill (I'll post scans if needed) vs the always versatile striker Wildcat, who has gone toe to toe with Batman.

2 hours prep, Wildcat has only one life here. Basically this is a H2H brawl but these guys are allowed to use their environment to their advantage, and we'll keep these two in character.

Win stipulations: KO or Death

Setting: NYC alleyway

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic KP wrecks Wildcat

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGreatOne

@texasdeathmatch: Wow I was going to post some of those feats as well, but Wildcat is no slouch I wouldn't say Kingpin wrecks him on any day.

Wildcat is trained in multiple forms of martial arts, has amazing endurance, speed,agility and strenght. The same can basically be said about Kingpin, which is why I like this battle so much. It's very even

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGreatOne

bump

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zjun_

@thegreatone said:

@texasdeathmatch: Wow I was going to post some of those feats as well, but Wildcat is no slouch I wouldn't say Kingpin wrecks him on any day.

Wildcat is trained in multiple forms of martial arts, has amazing endurance, speed,agility and strenght. The same can basically be said about Kingpin, which is why I like this battle so much. It's very even

Kudos to you for a good battle~ (Whatever Kudos is supposed to mean.. Lol)

But yeah, this battle is really even.

Post by,

Mr. Z~kun

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zjun_: You think this is a stalemate?

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatone: I don't think any battle is a dead-on stalemate. But like some battles I judge, I think this one is a close call. <.< Though I'm slightly leaning towards Kingpin right now, for the reason that he can hold his own against Spider-Man (which takes a lot of skill) and give good fights to Daredevil. As the OPer, what do you think?

Post by,

Mr. Z~kun

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGreatOne
No Caption Provided

<-- another Kingpin scan.

Honestly, I am having a hard time deciding myself. Wildcat has some pretty impressive feats (such as taking on and doing very well against the Injustice Society, almost beating Batman one of the best martial arts practitioners in the DC universe, among others). He has flush knockout power that we've seen man times, agility and speed.

Kingpin, on the other hand, has knockout power as well, great strength, speed and egilty enough to surprise even Spiderman and a great level of intelligence.

Kingpin could possibly outsmart Wildcat here, but Grant still is a master combatant, trained in multiple forms of martial arts apparently. Toe to toe I am not fully sure who has the advantage. Both have great durability, but the edge in that area probably goes to Kingpin. For power, I'd have to go with Wildcat. Speed and Agility are also most likely advantages for Wildcat. Smarts is an advantage for Kingpin.

I really can't figure out a winner for this one to be honest, very hard battle to gauge. I thought this one would spark a discussion haha. I could see it going either way.

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump again

CodyWalper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is probably on of the better battle ideas ive seen. If I HAD to pick a winner Id go Wildcat. Itw wouldn't be asy, but he could pull it off.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Old thread, but I feel this deserves a bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk stomps.

AxlRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildcat stomps

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I think Ted could pull a win, he fights differently from Peter who's more of a hit and run tagger and no real fighting style. At least classic peter. It wouldn't be easy but Ted Hits hard and if he plays smart he can out play King Pin as long as he doesn't get grabbed

graham_savion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildcat stomps

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wildcat

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to see wildcat get some votes here. Like the character but saying that classic kingpin is a hard win for him IMO. He could do it, but needs to fight smart and not let kingpin get ahold of him like someone else mentioned