(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Interesting...

I think Crossbones might be better, but not by much.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000

@(((Prodigy))):

I have no clue who would win. Even though I little to nothing about Wildcat I know that he is an underrated character, so yeah, this should be interesting.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

@buttersdaman000 said:

@(((Prodigy))):

I have no clue who would win. Even though I little to nothing about Wildcat I know that he is an underrated character, so yeah, this should be interesting.

I hardly know anything about Wildcat either. I've just seen other people talk about him.

And I don't think he's underrated so much as he's just underused in battles.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis

Crossbones,better everything.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Crossbones.
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

i think Wildcat can take a lot of damage and still going on, also don´t know if Crossbones fights better..

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren
@entropy_aegis said:

Crossbones,better everything.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Billdevil

Crossbones. But Wildcat wouldn't go down easy.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By SuperTide

Crossbones ftw.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stompa

Crossbones got it after a bloody battle.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000

Hmmm I thought there would be more Wildcat supporters...

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dex_Starr

@buttersdaman000 said:

Hmmm I thought there would be more Wildcat supporters...

Wildcat doesn't have a lot of feats against credible opponents. He got beat down by Judomaster in the JSA comics. He's been one shotted by Batman before also.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#14  Edited By Joygirl

Yeah but Batman could oneshot anyone if he felt like it... he just doesn't always feel like it. Last I heard Crossbones got WTFPWN'd by Bucky, so I'll go with Wildcat... he was a real scrapper in the JLU cartoon (all I know him from).

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Joygirl said:

Yeah but Batman could oneshot anyone if he felt like it... he just doesn't always feel like it. Last I heard Crossbones got WTFPWN'd by Bucky, so I'll go with Wildcat... he was a real scrapper in the JLU cartoon (all I know him from).

Old school Crossbones has given Steve Rogers Cap hell, and was able to fight a slightly off Daredevil. Bucky beat Crossbones 3 times if I;m correct and one of those times Crossbones had Sin.First time they fell from a Helicopter and fell through a billboard and CB hit his and got a fractured skull. Second time Bucky one shot him which I disagree with unless he smashed him with the cyber arm. Third he beat both Sin and Crossbones which again I still disagree with since Sin is a 5-6 in the handbooks if I'm not mistaken and but she does lack feats. TBH, I don't think Bucky should have beat him so easy considering what Brock has done in the past and either Bucky got better than Steve really fast, or Crossbones was underwritten multiple times. As for Wildcat, he should get beat by Crossbones IMO, and since you're knowledge of him is from a non canon source, it shouldn't be viable proof if you can find some comic proof and debate well and convince me, I'd be happy to change my answer.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joygirl

Like I said, that's all I really know him from, besides that he trained a bunch of heroes in H2H. Who goes and picks up Wildcat comics...?

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By whacknasty

I'd say Crossbones for a slight majority, but that is mostly due to being a tad bit more familiar with him and his Roger's fights...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By beatboks1

I'm not familiar with Crossbones but based on teh fact that his CV page says he fought well agaisnt Cap and held his own agaisnt DD I'd say he takes this.

The problem in debating for Wildcat is that many of his peak feats are utter PIS or plot driven. His defeat of the injustice society really should not have happened. The few times that he's "stalemated" Batman, Bruce was holding back. In one when Joker was threatening to bomb civilians if they didn't fight Ted was like come on which ever of us wins can take smile face and Bruce was watching Joker fore an opening. In the cage fight where both were tracking down a fight ring and blindfolded and fought in a cage, Bruce realized by the style of his opponent that it was Ted and tried talking to him (while Ted was going all out on Bruce- these are often teh scans I see offered to show how WC can Beat batman). Once Bruce realized he couldn't convince him he just broke the mask with an all out punch. His showing with batman in South America (silver age pre COIE non canon Earth one Wildcat) Bruce was impressed by his fighting ability but it's not canon. The fight in All Star where Ted beats Bruce Wayne was commissioner Bruce Wayne of E-Two who was no where near as skilled as the E-1 version. In other fights like his appearances in JSA Classified he has some great showings against multiple opponents (some trained merc's, and a ring of pro fighters). In these he fough multiple alleged skilled opponents and won but we have nothing to compare the skill of these opponents to.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Joygirl said:

No Batman can't oneshot anybody at anytime,if that were the case then why has'nt he oneshotted Bane,Deathstroke etc? maybe the moron freaks in Gotham like Riddler,Scarecrow etc.Wildcat barely has any combat feats to judge his skill level,Crossbones may have low showings but he has good ones as well.Wildcats good showings are either against canon fodder or hightier opponents like Black Adam which is PIS.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@beatboks1 said:

The problem in debating for Wildcat is that many of his peak feats are utter PIS or plot driven.

Even if you disregard that he doesn't have many actual skill feats. Most of his feats are just impressive because the characters that he has them against are superhuman.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By PowerHerc

Wildcat wins the H2H.

The fight to the death could go either way.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joygirl

I know Batman can't oneshot anyone at anytime... it was a joke. ._. Because he's... y'know... "da Batman" and stuff....